View Full Version : Newbie intro

rainct
02-18-05, 02:22 PM
I'm 35 yrs old, married x 5 yrs no children, 5 cats.
Diagnosed about 6 years ago, but was never put on meds until about 2 years ago and tried Strattera.(which initially worked..but then stoppped even after upping the dose to 80mg.)
Decided to see a marriage counselor, who after talking referred me to a dr in New Haven who was shocked to learn I never took a stimulant for my ADHD.
tried different doses, but settled on 20mg Adderall.(yes, Im aware of the Canada thing..thx in advance).
Started the 20mg this morning.
dr feels if we treat the adhd, some of the depression will lift.I'm optimistic.
Looking for local suport..possibly,hopefully to make some friends here in the CT group.
I have hardly any friends in real life, and feel the ones i do have do not care to understand adhd and what it means to be like this.Most I think feel its a made-up problem. I would love to find ppl that are like me, so I dont feel so alone all the time.
Hope to get to know everyone better.

jamess497
11-26-11, 06:24 AM
Good day everyone! I am James Spader. I found this site interesting and of course we can interact also to other members as well. Hope to find new more friends here. Iím positively looking forward to the forum and its members hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.