View Full Version : The Chemical S*** Storm in Food is About to Get Worse

Unmanagable
07-25-13, 06:21 PM
Our bodies simply are not built to function on this crap they pass off as food.

I'm infuriated by this and I hope a lot of other people are, too.

http://www.nationofchange.org/epa-increase-allowable-glyphosate-chemical-monsanto-s-herbicides-us-food-crops-1374673195

I can't stress enough how beneficial it is for overall health to eat fresh food, learn how to grow something, befriend people that already grow stuff, learn how to cook, and learn about what you've been ingesting your entire life.

It takes more effort, more time, and some things are a little more expensive. But with all the other s*** we've have to endure and survive, this is one of the more pleasant ones to tackle, in my opinion.

Rebelyell
07-25-13, 06:59 PM
Read about agenda 21 and fdas Codex.The elites real goal is population control since they feel the world isnt sustainable for both them and us.monsanto is a bad evil company.guess who owns it yup one of the elite politicians.read bout bill gates n maurice strong.put 2 n 2 together why is the seed bank in a tight vault in norway where only a few can get to because its locked underground.Do you really think the elites will eat the swill there feeding us? Of course not n I believe the seed bank will be there nutrition someway somehow especially when were all dead from eating the chemicals they feed us.they wil need a way to reverse what they did w gmos.guess what the seed vault is of original dnas of all plants n seeds.hmm

Fraser_0762
07-25-13, 08:53 PM
Aspartame, Glutamate, Sodium Sulfite/Nitrate/Nitrite, Fructose, Butylated hydroxyanisole/hydrozyttoluene, Potassium Bromate, Sulfur Dioxide.... etc

The stuff they use to murder us in silence.

Abi
07-25-13, 08:55 PM
Fructose?

No, not fructose (or glucose :giggle:)

Abi
07-25-13, 08:57 PM
PS Fraser, which Brit spells "sulfite" and "sulfur" those ways? :confused:

Parterxred
07-25-13, 08:59 PM
Our bodies simply are not built to function on this crap they pass off as food.

I'm infuriated by this and I hope a lot of other people are, too.

http://www.nationofchange.org/epa-increase-allowable-glyphosate-chemical-monsanto-s-herbicides-us-food-crops-1374673195

I can't stress enough how beneficial it is for overall health to eat fresh food, learn how to grow something, befriend people that already grow stuff, learn how to cook, and learn about what you've been ingesting your entire life.

It takes more effort, more time, and some things are a little more expensive. But with all the other s*** we've have to endure and survive, this is one of the more pleasant ones to tackle, in my opinion.

I once read a book on everyday life in Medieval Europe. Apparently the peasant diet of that time was actually more nutritious than the modern American because of the high level of fresh food.

Aquaponics is a growing discipline in gardening that can produce somewhat high yields of fresh foods in your house or backyard. It's different than Hydroponics.

BellaVita
07-25-13, 09:00 PM
PS Fraser, which Brit spells "sulfite" and "sulfur" those ways? :confused:

The American Brits. ;)

Mmm aspartame.

I'm not scared of food. I'm not dead yet.

Abi
07-25-13, 09:02 PM
Mmmm aspartame?

That's the stuff in those diet drinks that makes you sick.

BellaVita
07-25-13, 09:03 PM
Mmmm aspartame?

That's the stuff in those diet drinks that makes you sick.

I thought it was the stuff in gum? Gum doesn't make me sick.

Odd.

Abi
07-25-13, 09:05 PM
I'm not scared of food. I'm not dead yet.

This from the teetotalling vegetarian.

If you didn't have boobs, you could live on Mount Athos.

Parterxred
07-25-13, 09:09 PM
There's a show with Jamie Oliver where he goes to American schools to revamp the menu. He usually starts crying and goes a million dollars over budget while alienating cafeteria staff.

Important message with the wrong delivery system.

Unmanagable
07-25-13, 09:17 PM
A lot of folks feel that processed food-like substances are not harmful because they feel certain that regulators would never allow such toxic stuff to be distributed, and they don't get immediately ill.

BellaVita
07-25-13, 09:19 PM
A lot of folks feel that processed food-like substances are not harmful because they feel certain that regulators would never allow such toxic stuff to be distributed, and they don't get immediately ill.

Oh, I believe that they would. I just don't care.

Abi
07-25-13, 09:19 PM
"food-like substances"

Brilliant. :lol:

Rebelyell
07-25-13, 09:27 PM
Read up on flouride its a toxic byproduct of the aluminum industry paid to dump it into the water supply.Its a neurotoxin n makes people docile complacent n apathetic.No wonder why people cant or dont get up in arms w all the injustices.

BellaVita
07-25-13, 09:28 PM
Read up on flouride its a toxic byproduct of the aluminum industry paid to dump it into the water supply.Its a neurotoxin n makes people docile complacent n apathetic.No wonder why people cant or dont get up in arms w all the injustices.

I thought it was to help our teeth??? :confused:

Abi
07-25-13, 09:31 PM
There is zero conclusive evidence that flouridated toothpaste or fluoridated water have any positive impact on dental health.

I don't believe it's intentionally used to "make us docile" or whatever - it's just a clever way the aliminium industry found to make money out of a waste product.

Unmanagable
07-25-13, 09:32 PM
Some fluoride info:

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/02/government-and-top-university-studies-fluoride-lowers-iq-and-causes-other-health-problems.html

Fraser_0762
07-25-13, 09:35 PM
I thought it was to help our teeth??? :confused:

Maybe it does.

But there's a reason why toothpaste and mouthwash warn you not to swallow...

Fraser_0762
07-25-13, 09:37 PM
For the record, I drink plenty of tap water and don't feel "docile". But I don't think we put Fluoride in our watering system in Scotland.

Fraser_0762
07-25-13, 09:42 PM
I think Caffeine makes people docile.

I notice whenever I go on a Caffeine binge, I tend to feel void of any real emotions. So would probably just do whatever I was told to do, without really feeling anything towards the situation.

Caffeine robs you of your Adrenaline by releasing it faster than it can be produced. Eventually you just run out and your fight or flight response becomes unresponsive.

You can't get angry and fight back if there's no Adrenaline.

Unmanagable
07-25-13, 09:49 PM
There is zero conclusive evidence that flouridated toothpaste or fluoridated water have any positive impact on dental health.

I don't believe it's intentionally used to "make us docile" or whatever - it's just a clever way the aliminium industry found to make money out of a waste product.

They're still trying to add it to to improve dental health:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/22/portland-fluoride-water/2350329/

Andi
07-25-13, 10:28 PM
After watching a documentary on MSG, high fructose corn syrup and other chemicals and the impact on our bodies, I began researching them online and we've gone organic. We immediately went through withdrawal and once we conquered the symptoms we began to notice an improvement in overall well being. Thanks for posting this, Un.