View Full Version : Vampire Diaries Game!!!!

Abi
08-05-13, 04:03 AM
Okay, here is how the game will work:

1. There will be two teams, the HUMANS and the VAMPIRES. Initially, there will be approximately 80% Humans and 20% Vampires.

2. * The VAMPIRES will all be made aware of each others identities and will be informed of such by me via PM, and will work together.
* The HUMANS will also need to work as a team, but none of them will know whether another player is a Human or a Vampire

3. As in the Mafia game, there will be two phases, the DAY PHASE, and the NIGHT PHASE.
* In the DAY PHASE the humans will vote on the thread to STAKE one of the players as a VAMPIRE. The allegiance of the Staked player will be revealed, and they will be eliminated.

* In the NIGHT PHASE the Vampires will choose a human to either:
- kill; or
- turn. by PMing me. They must also select and tell me which one of them will do the killing/turning.
A killed human will be eliminated. A "turned" human will become a VAMPIRE and be privy to the identities of the other Vampires, and will automatically become allied with them.

4. The day and night phases will alternate until either:

* The VAMPIRES make up 50% or more of the "living" players - in which case the VAMPIRES win. OR
* The VAMPIRES are all killed - in which case the HUMANS win.

BellaVita
08-05-13, 04:05 AM
I'm in.

P.S. - Awesome game idea!! :D

doiadhd
08-05-13, 04:54 AM
i vote bella!

BellaVita
08-05-13, 05:00 AM
i vote bella!

haha wow :P

Abi
08-05-13, 05:18 AM
Special Roles

1. The WITCH

http://images.wikia.com/vampirediaries/images/f/fd/Bonnie_Bennett-Witch_Mystic_Falls.jpg

The Witch is allied to the town, and is it's protecter.

The Witch possesses the power of magic, and is able to identify Vampires.

Each night phase, the Witch has the option of PM'ing me {the omniscient one ;)} accusing a specific player of being a VAMPIRE. I will inform the Witch whether or not that is in fact so. It's then up to the Witch to convince the town to Stake the Vampire during the Day Phase, if s/he identifies one.

NO ONE knows for sure the identity of THE WITCH. If the witch is killed, his/her identity will be revealed as "Human". His/her identity as the WITCH will only be revealed at the end of the game.

The WITCH cannot be killed by a Vampire or turned into one. If a Vampire tries to kill or turn The Witch, s/he will fail. Both survive, and the WITCH will become aware of the identity of his/her would-be killer.

The WITCH can only be killed if s/he is staked by the townsfolk during the day phase.

2. The WEREWOLF

http://favim.com/610/201107/26/Favim.com-michael-trevino-the-vampire-diaries-tyler-lockwood-werewolf-114418.jpg

The WEREWOLF is allied to the town.

Once every three nights, starting at the 3rd night phase, the WEREWOLF becomes extremely powerful and has the OPTION of killing a suspected Vampire with his/her posionous bite; they should PM me if they wish to kill someone.

Unlike the Witch, the WEREWOLF doesn't know whether the person they kill is a Vampire or not, so they may end up killing a human.

NO ONE knows for sure the identity of THE WEREWOLF. If the Werewolf is killed, his/her identity will be revealed as "Human". His/her identity as the WEREWOLF will only be revealed at the end of the game.

The Werewolf *CAN* be killed by a Vampire.
The Werewolf *CANNOT* be turned into a Vampire; if a Vampire tries to turn the Werewolf, the Werewolf *DIES*

The Werewolf cannot kill the Witch. If s/he tries to, both survive, and the WITCH becomes aware of his/her would-be-killers identity.

The Werewolf can die if staked as a Vampire during the day phase.

3. The MAYOR

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/mayor-lockwood-vampire-diaries.jpg

The MAYOR is human and allied to the Town.

His/her only special role is that, if there is a tie about who to stake during the day phase, s/he MUST reveal him/herself to settle the tie.

The MAYOR's identity is secret until s/he has to reveal him/herself to settle a tie.

If The Mayor is killed or turned, I will select a new Mayor and inform them via PM.

4. The HUNTER

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110507014025/vampirediaries/images/8/88/Alaric-Saltzman-s213.jpg

The HUNTER is human and allied to the town.

S/he has many nifty devices used for killing Vampires.

During any night phase, s/he may CHOOSE to attempt to kill a suspected Vampire (by PM'ing me). Unlike the WITCH, the Hunter has no way of knowing for sure that someone is a vampire, so s/he may end up killing a human.

*In an encounter with a regular human, including The Mayor, The HUNTER is guaranteed to win and kill his/her adversary.

* In an encounter with THE WITCH, the HUNTER will always lose, and be killed. However, s/he will be resurrected in the day phase as s/he has a magic ring.

* In an encounter with THE WEREWOLF, the HUNTER will have a 50% chance of killing the WEREWOLF (25% on the WEREWOLF's "power night"). Else s/he will be killed, but resurrected as above.

* In an encounter with a VAMPIRE, the HUNTER has a 25% chance of killing THE VAMPIRE, else s/he will be killed but resurrected as above.

NO ONE knows for sure the identity of THE HUNTER. If the HUNTER is killed, his/her identity will be revealed as "Human". His/her identity as the HUNTER will only be revealed at the end of the game.

If the HUNTER is resurrected 3 times in the course of the game, s/he goes insane and becomes THE PSYCHO KILLER. S/he becomes an unallied maverick wildcard who must go out every night and attempt to kill someone. (anyone).

If the HUNTER is staked as a vampire during the day phase, s/he dies permanently- the ring doesn't work.

Abi
08-05-13, 05:30 AM
Please post on this thread if you wish to enter. Don't worry too much about the special roles if you find them confusing :)

Entries close at 600 PM EST On Tuesday 6 August, unless I feel we have insufficent players, in which case I shall extend the closing date.

Thereafter the first day phase will begin. :)

Crazygirl79
08-05-13, 08:17 AM
Hello!!

doiadhd
08-05-13, 08:27 AM
ok
this game doesn't look complicated. .
i am in!

Fuzzy12
08-05-13, 09:38 AM
What's with all the vampire bashing?? :mad: Shouldn't they get a trial first?? :mad:

Not that I could cope with more characters, lawyers, judges, etc.. I think, this game looks super complicated as it is but like lots of fun too!!

I'm in :)

RobotInDisguise
08-05-13, 09:51 AM
I'm in

peripatetic
08-05-13, 09:58 AM
i don't know if i can do it
but if i can
i want to x

TygerSan
08-05-13, 10:21 AM
Sure, I'm in. . . looks suspiciously like the card game we just got as a gift.

Abi
08-05-13, 10:26 AM
YAY :)

Welcome Fuzzy, Robot, Peri and Tyger :)

BellaVita
08-05-13, 10:33 AM
Everyone loves Abi's games!!! :) (they're fun!) Thanks for spicing up the forums. ;)

Lunacie
08-05-13, 10:43 AM
Okay, sign me up too. :p

ginniebean
08-05-13, 01:40 PM
count me in abi!

Abi
08-05-13, 01:42 PM
Lunacie and Ginniebean :)

Abi
08-06-13, 08:03 AM
Good morning America!!!

Post here to secure your spot in the SUPER COOL Vampire Game :)

sarahsweets
08-06-13, 10:01 AM
I'll try but I often forget to play games but I'll do my best.

Fuzzy12
08-06-13, 11:13 AM
Cmon Abi, when are we starting?????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

:confused::confused::confused:

:cool:

Abi
08-06-13, 11:16 AM
LOL.... I was going to start at 6 PM EST, but I'll start at noon.

That's in 45 minutes.

Amtram
08-06-13, 11:18 AM
Fine, Abi, I'm in, but don't be surprised when I ask stupid questions! :lol:

Abi
08-06-13, 11:52 AM
Any more? Closing entries soon.

Abi
08-06-13, 11:54 AM
Amberwillow indicated that she was interested, but had to go to bed.

I'm sure Ms. Mango will be game too.

So I'm considering them included.

Abi
08-06-13, 12:38 PM
Entries Closed.

Thread Temporarily Closed - DAY ONE STARTS SOON!!

Abi
08-06-13, 12:48 PM
Main Rules from OP, reposted, with edits:

Here is how the game will work:

1. There are two teams, the HUMANS and the VAMPIRES. We have 13 players. There are 4 Vampires and 9 Humans{including human and human-allied special role characters}.

2. * The VAMPIRES have all been made aware of each others identities and have been informed of such by me via PM, and will work together.
* The HUMANS will also need to work as a team, but none of them will know whether another player is a Human or a Vampire.

3. As in the Mafia game, there will be two phases, the DAY PHASE, and the NIGHT PHASE.
* In the DAY PHASE all players will vote on the thread to STAKE one of the players as a VAMPIRE. The allegiance of the Staked player will be revealed, and they will be eliminated.

* In the NIGHT PHASE the Vampires will choose a human to either:
- kill; or
- turn. by PMing me. They must also select and tell me which one of them will do the killing/turning.
A killed human will be eliminated. A "turned" human will become a VAMPIRE and be privy to the identities of the other Vampires, and will automatically become allied with them.

4. The day and night phases will alternate until either:

* The VAMPIRES make up 50% or more of the "living" players - in which case the VAMPIRES win. OR
* The VAMPIRES are all killed - in which case the HUMANS win.

Some humans have special roles.

Don't worry too much about them if you find them confusing. The humans who have been assigned special roles have had these explained to them via PM.

If you are interested, the special roles are explained in this post (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1519541&postcount=5).

Abi
08-06-13, 01:10 PM
Questions and Communication

1. If you have question about the rules of the game of a general nature, please post the question on this thread, during the DAY PHASE, and I shall answer as soon as I can.

2. Only if you have a secret identity {Vampire or Special Role} and have a question relating specifically to the rules regarding your special identity, may you ask me the question via PM.

3. You may not ask me any questions about the game itself on this thread. I will neither confirm nor deny any statements or claims made by any players.

Players are free to make whatever claims or accusations, tell lies etc during the day phase.

The only time when I will make a statement about the game is if there is a tie regarding who to stake, which will need to be settled by The Mayor. In this case, I will confirm the identity of The Mayor.

4. Vampires may communicate amoung themselves privately, as well as post on the game thread during the day phase. Vampires may NOT communicate privately with non-Vampires.

Humans may not communicate with any other player privately, they may only post on the game thread during the day phase.

5. When Vampires, The Witch, The Werewolf or The Hunter wish to kill, turn or investigate someone, they must do so by PMing me during the night phase. You may NOT contact anyone directly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abi
08-06-13, 01:18 PM
DAY ONE

In a small town of just 13 people, the townsfolk have become aware that there are 4 vampires living amoungst them, hunting at night and drinking their blood.

The townsfolk have resolved to stake one inhabitant a day, until all the Vampires are eliminated. The person to be staked will be decided by majority vote. To avoid suspicion, the Vampires will also participate in the vote.

The Vampires plan on taking over the town by killing off the humans at night or turning them into Vampires, until they make up at least the town's population. The Vampires also try to prevent their own from being staked, trying instead to get the humans to stake one of their own.

Okay. It's the first day phase. Discuss. Accuse. Then vote for someone to be staked as a Vampire! Game on.

Lunacie
08-06-13, 01:22 PM
We agreed to kill one person/vampire a day?

My, we're certainly a blood-thirsty lot, aren't we? :giggle:

Could we please have an official list of players?

doiadhd
08-06-13, 01:25 PM
:faint:
:scratch:

is this a waiting game. . .
am i winning?!

ok,i,ll read some of the. . .
the rules. . .

Fuzzy12
08-06-13, 01:29 PM
Can you post a list of all players? I can see am tram isthe last member to join so if abi choose hischaracters in chronological order maybe she is a vampire? She could be a vampire to o of so any in reverse alphabetical order or chose randomly. Well this logic is hugely flawed but I'm going to accuse am tram anyway .:D

Abi
08-06-13, 01:43 PM
Clarifications.

1. The "DAY" and "NIGHT" phases do not literally correspond to day and night in the real world.

The Day phase ends when a majority of the players vote to stake a person, said person is staked, and their allegiance revealed.

The Night phase ends when The Vampires have attempted to kill or turn someone, and all relevant special players have exercised their special role or indicated that they will not be using it that night.

2. Q: Do we vote people out at random, or will there be clues?

A: Humans will initially choose random people to be voted out, but as the game progresses, a variety of clues will become available to them - for example, The Witch could discover the identity of a Vampire and convince players to stake him/her.

Vampires know who the other vampires are, so will vote against humans, obviously.

Abi
08-06-13, 01:50 PM
Official Players List

Amberwillow
Amtram
BellaVita
CrazyGirl79
Doiadhd
Fuzzy12
Ginniebean
Lunacie
Ms. Mango
Peripatetic
RobotInDisguise
Sarahsweets
TygerSan

Vampires: 4

Humans: 9

Lunacie
08-06-13, 02:01 PM
Can you post a list of all players? I can see am tram isthe last member to join so if abi choose hischaracters in chronological order maybe she is a vampire? She could be a vampire to o of so any in reverse alphabetical order or chose randomly. Well this logic is hugely flawed but I'm going to accuse am tram anyway .:D

Interesting logic, but ...

Now that we have a list of people in this tiny town, Amberwillow's name
comes after Amtram's if we go in reverse alphabetical order. Maybe we
should stake out Amberwillow and see if she dies when the sun comes up?

Abi
08-06-13, 02:04 PM
Evil witches made magic rings for all the Vampires that allow them to walk in the sun.

Lunacie
08-06-13, 02:35 PM
Bloody cheating buggars!!!

Amtram
08-06-13, 03:26 PM
Well I for one am happy that it's a magic ring and not faerie blood.

How about mirrors and garlic?

TygerSan
08-06-13, 03:54 PM
How about mirrors and garlic?

You forgot the crosses!

Hmm. . . Lunacie, dost thou protest a bit much?

TygerSan
08-06-13, 04:56 PM
Oh, whoops! Sorry Lunacie, I thought you were the one bringing out the big guns. Now I see that it was Amtram. . . now I don't know what to think.

Lunacie
08-06-13, 05:41 PM
Oh, whoops! Sorry Lunacie, I thought you were the one bringing out the big guns. Now I see that it was Amtram. . . now I don't know what to think.

Or we could start with the other end of the alphabet,
making TygerSan our first possible vampire, eh?

Abi
08-06-13, 05:46 PM
This is fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVY1-v97Mic

Fuzzy12
08-06-13, 05:56 PM
Oh can we have fairies as well? I'd love to meet a fairy. :)I don't remember all characters in this game but there were lots. Is anyone purely human at all? I mean apart from me of course. ..:D

TygerSan
08-06-13, 06:03 PM
How about we split the difference and accuse the middle of the pack?

Ginnie's been very, very quiet.

And Fuzzy, maybe the witch can turn people into a faerie?

amberwillow
08-06-13, 07:41 PM
I think, not staking me would be a better idea. I don't fancy bleeding to death and having to sit out the whole rest of the game.

doiadhd
08-06-13, 07:52 PM
yeah,fuzzy the wearwolf sounds right to me. . .

i don't know what i am. .

amberwillow
08-06-13, 07:56 PM
How about we stake the quiet people first?

Amtram
08-06-13, 08:01 PM
Talking, talking, talking, talking, talking, talking, talking, talking, talking, talking, talking, talking, talking, talking, talking, talking, talking, talking. . .:giggle:

Lunacie
08-06-13, 08:11 PM

That sounds like a winning idea. WINNING !!!

peripatetic
08-06-13, 08:49 PM
who hasn't said anything at all? is that possible?

i just had an idiot moment thinking "we all had to post so how would someone who was quiet even be playing?" :doh:
nevermind

Rebelyell
08-06-13, 09:05 PM
Pounces on the room like a big furry teddy bear, dont worry blah blah ill just scratch your neck a little:D

peripatetic
08-06-13, 09:18 PM
hahaha!!! are you the werewolf?

Crazygirl79
08-06-13, 09:26 PM
Sneaks in, looks around and.......

BellaVita
08-06-13, 09:27 PM
Lol you all are crazy

TygerSan
08-06-13, 09:38 PM
You know, I've never been last alphabetically on a list before. Usually, with my names, I'm smack dab in the middle (except for grad-school graduation, where a fluke of circumstances meant I went first :scratch: )

So far Ginnie and sarah are the two who haven't said anything yet. . .like creatures lurking in the night? Or just busy bees during the day?

Lunacie
08-06-13, 09:55 PM
It will be sunset soon and the vampires will begin hunting their next meal. We need to choose someone to stake to try whittling their numbers down.
What say the last person to post gets staked?

ginniebean
08-06-13, 09:59 PM
bzzzzz bzzzzzz yes I have been a busy bee today

Ms. Mango
08-06-13, 10:00 PM
So does that mean I shouldn't post?

amberwillow
08-06-13, 11:13 PM
Sarahsweet... Is that what you are trying to say?

amberwillow
08-06-13, 11:17 PM
I vote we agree to stake Sarah... Because, lets face it, someone needs to do something.

Lunacie
08-06-13, 11:21 PM
I vote we agree to stake Sarah... Because, lets face it, someone needs to do something.

I vote the same.

(sorry sarah)

RobotInDisguise
08-06-13, 11:24 PM
Good morning, y'all ^_^ Let's kick some vampy afts and reclaim this town

Abi
08-07-13, 04:14 AM
Nice Discussion.

Time to Vote.

You all have 24 hours.

Fuzzy12
08-07-13, 04:14 AM
Sigh Ok but even vampire s need a trial. Sarah do you have anything to say in defense of your r nocturnal activitIes? Do you perhaps walk the streets at night to protect the good citizens of our little town? were those fangs we saw just little pieces of cotton candy hanging from your lips? when you pounced on somebody s neck last night were you in fact just giving him a passionate embrace? Or sucking snake venom from his blood? :scratch:

On second thoughts, the defense rests. Let's just stake Sarah. ..:)

Crazygirl79
08-07-13, 04:16 AM
I vote Sarah!!!

Sel x

amberwillow
08-07-13, 05:08 AM
I reiterate my original vote: Sarah

Rebelyell
08-07-13, 07:41 AM
I like steak too , just a sidenote from your friendly neighborhood wearwolf:DIm not a ww I only play one on add forums n tv;) altho I wouldnt mine being one.:)

TygerSan
08-07-13, 08:07 AM
I suppose I should put my money where my mouth is and vote Sara also.

sarahsweets
08-07-13, 08:36 AM
oh shoot! I just saw saw this. No I am not a vampire. I hate blood, its too salty. I use wooden stakes all the time in my garden. Just yesterday I made eggplant parm with garlic. Although, i am not a fan of churches but its not about the crosses. It looks like I will be voted out anyway because I didnt see this thread anyhow but I swear you all will regret it!

Fuzzy12
08-07-13, 08:41 AM
oh shoot! I just saw saw this. No I am not a vampire. I hate blood, its too salty. I use wooden stakes all the time in my garden. Just yesterday I made eggplant parm with garlic. Although, i am not a fan of churches but its not about the crosses, its about the people. It looks like I will be voted out anyway because I didnt see this thread anyhow but I swear you all will regret it!

That almost convinces me but not quite. :eyebrow:

I vote Sarah too :)

(((((Sorry, please don't turn from human/vampire/whatever into a ghost and haunt me. :o)

peripatetic
08-07-13, 09:51 AM
oh shoot! I just saw saw this. No I am not a vampire. I hate blood, its too salty. I use wooden stakes all the time in my garden. Just yesterday I made eggplant parm with garlic. Although, i am not a fan of churches but its not about the crosses. It looks like I will be voted out anyway because I didnt see this thread anyhow but I swear you all will regret it!

Too salty?! :eep: not too murderous, but too *salty* who knew blood can even be salty?

Sounds a bit like something a connoisseur would say. Oh, no, I don't even like pears, they have those grainy bits. How would you know if you'd never eaten one?!?!

I vote sarah as well x

Abi
08-07-13, 09:53 AM
Muhahahaha.

The "evil narrator" always has the most fun...

:)

peripatetic
08-07-13, 09:59 AM
Oh great, now I'm thinking I just voted on the hunter person who will just start killing everyone in another round or two.

Abi
08-07-13, 10:15 AM
Clarification

If the HUNTER is STAKED during the Day Phase, resurrection does not work, s/he dies permanantly.

The HUNTER only resurrects if a Vampire kills or tries to turn them during the Night Phase, or if they are killed by The Witch or The Werewolf during the night phase.

peripatetic
08-07-13, 10:19 AM
Seriously, that's a clarification? :P

This game is way more complex than my head is right this minute x
I'll get it right as it wraps :P

(Still trying to figure out day and night)

TygerSan
08-07-13, 10:26 AM
The hunter or the witch? The hunter goes insane after 3 resurrections. The witch is a valuable spy. Oh, or I could read Abi's clarification.

Abi
08-07-13, 10:29 AM
As an aside, I agree with Tyger.

"The Hunter" has received a lot of attention from a number of players who have PM'd me, however, "The Witch" is really the humans' biggest asset and the greatest threat to the vamps.

Lunacie
08-07-13, 11:06 AM
As an aside, I agree with Tyger.

"The Hunter" has received a lot of attention from a number of players who have PM'd me, however, "The Witch" is really the humans' biggest asset and the greatest threat to the vamps.

So - the evil witches who made the magic rings for the vampires that allow
them to walk in the sunlight are not related to the good witch who lives in
our tiny town? I got the impression that our witch was in on that.

But now it seems that the witch is on our side but isn't willing to reveal
herself to us as being a witch? I hope I have all this straight.

Anyway, I voted for Sarah earlier and now make that my official vote.
(sorry Sarah)

Abi
08-07-13, 11:11 AM
So - the evil witches who made the magic rings for the vampires that allow
them to walk in the sunlight are not related to the good witch who lives in
our tiny town? I got the impression that our witch was in on that.

I don't know if they are biologically related, but no, the Town's Witch is Allied to the Humans, is the Protector of the Town, and "wins" with the humans. S/he is 100% GOOD.

But now it seems that the witch is on our side but isn't willing to reveal
herself to us as being a witch? I hope I have all this straight.

S/he may or may not "reveal" him/herself. In any case, I will neither confirm nor deny any such revelations, should they occur.

Fuzzy12
08-07-13, 11:13 AM
I don't know if they are biologically related, but no, the Town's Witch is Allied to the Humans, is the Protector of the Town, and "wins" with the humans. S/he is 100% GOOD.

:lol:

The joys of being an evil narrator for a bunch of seriously laterally thinking ADHDers.... :D

Amtram
08-07-13, 11:20 AM
Hmmmm. I don't think it's sarah. I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say. . .Tyger San!!! Nothing personal. . .:lol:

peripatetic
08-07-13, 11:25 AM
The hunter or the witch? The hunter goes insane after 3 resurrections. The witch is a valuable spy. Oh, or I could read Abi's clarification.

If we stake sarah and then she is the hunter she will has to help us until three resurrections right? She can't go nuts and start killing humans until we stake her three times?

Oh but I suppose if she is human then we are just killing her ... That seems unlikely though.

So either shes vampire and stake worthy, if she's the witch she wont die anyway. Hunter she can't go killer for two more times...So it's a win win win. Stake her already :D

ginniebean
08-07-13, 11:26 AM
I don't know what to think. I'm guessing all these dropping clues that people are saying about their time. Y'know, amber willow seems awfully bloodthirsty.

So confusing.. But, My vote says stake amberwillow.

BellaVita
08-07-13, 11:27 AM
I'm gonna vote TygerSan...

Fuzzy12
08-07-13, 11:36 AM
I've got a strong feeling that it's not Sarah but Amberwillow :scratch:

Anyway, I don't want to change my vote now. Let's just stake someone already :D

Sigh, Abi do we really have to wait till tomorrow morning (BST = GMT + 1) to know what we staked??? :o

sarahsweets
08-07-13, 11:38 AM
do i get a vote?

Abi
08-07-13, 11:40 AM
Fuzzy, nope. One more vote for ANYONE other than Tyger, and Sarah's gone... subsequent votes won't matter, do the math.

peripatetic
08-07-13, 11:40 AM
Everyone does who's playing, right abi?

(Please confirm I've fogured out *something* :P)

Abi
08-07-13, 11:41 AM
Sarah, yes, you get a vote. And unless you vote for Tyger, you stand no chance.

Peri, yes, everyone gets a vote.

Fuzzy12
08-07-13, 11:53 AM
Fuzzy, nope. One more vote for ANYONE other than Tyger, and Sarah's gone... subsequent votes won't matter, do the math.

I'm not a mathematical human :cool:

I meant to ask if we have to wait till tomorrow till you reveal the identity of the person staked? :o

EDIT:

I mean :rolleyes: do we have to wait till tomorrow till you tell us if the person we staked is indeed a vampire....

Abi
08-07-13, 11:56 AM
Fuzzy,

Nope. I'll reveal immediately after the staking, and begin the 1st Night Phase shortly thereafter.

Fuzzy12
08-07-13, 11:58 AM
Fuzzy,

Nope. I'll reveal immediately after the staking, and begin the 1st Night Phase shortly thereafter.

Oh goody...cmon someone vote!!!!! :yes:

Fuzzy12
08-07-13, 12:02 PM
Somebody vote!!! please!!!! :eek: now!!! :eek:

Have I ever mentioned that I don't deal well with waiting?? :rolleyes:

Abi
08-07-13, 12:04 PM
:)

None of the three who have not voted yet are online atm.

Rebelyell
08-07-13, 12:26 PM
Im still trying to figure the game out. I vote fuzzy if I can play commentary aside

Abi
08-07-13, 12:33 PM
Sorry Rebel, the game has already begun and the roles have been assigned. :(

You can be our official COMMENTATOR / COMIC RELIEF :)

In other news....

MS MANGO IS ONLINE !!!!!!!!!

Ms. Mango
08-07-13, 12:46 PM
I am. I say Tyger.

Fuzzy12
08-07-13, 12:51 PM
I am. I say Tyger.

Oh no, does that mean it's a tie now and we have to wait for the mayor to make a decision?? :(

Abi can I be the deputy mayor of the town and make decisions in his/her absence?? :o

Reb -> :mad: ;)

Abi
08-07-13, 12:52 PM
Seems we are going to have to wait for Doi and/or Robot...

Fuzzy12
08-07-13, 12:53 PM
Seems we are going to have to wait for Doi and/or Robot...

Oh right :lol:

Logic isn't one of my very humanly ( Reb: take note!!! :mad:) strong points either :D

Abi
08-07-13, 12:54 PM
Its Sarah - 6; Tyger - 3; Amber - 1; 3 left to vote.

Sarah has not voted, but it's suicide unless she votes Tyger.

If both Doi and Robot vote Tyger, there will be a tie, and the Mayor will have to adjudicate.

If at least one of them votes for anyone other than Tyger, sarah's gone.

ginniebean
08-07-13, 01:17 PM
Didn't doi vote fuzzy? Or was that not an actual vote. Do we need to declare a vote a vote for it to count?

Abi
08-07-13, 01:25 PM
Doi did not vote Fuzzy. Doi said something about Fuzzy being a Werewolf.

Yes, everyone please be clear and explicit when you vote.

RobotInDisguise
08-07-13, 04:58 PM
so are we still voting or something? It seems like I've missed a lot from not being on much for the past few days.

Lunacie
08-07-13, 05:08 PM
Its Sarah - 6; Tyger - 3; Amber - 1; 3 left to vote.

Sarah has not voted, but it's suicide unless she votes Tyger.

If both Doi and Robot vote Tyger, there will be a tie, and the Mayor will have to adjudicate.

If at least one of them votes for anyone other than Tyger, sarah's gone.

so are we still voting or something? It seems like I've missed a lot from not being on much for the past few days.

Yes, we're waiting for you and Doi to vote. So vote already! :yes:

TygerSan
08-07-13, 05:23 PM
The tension is killing me! Are we waiting for everyone to vote, or is there a deadline? (ha, ha. . . I said *deadline*; it's only funny 'cause I might be dead next round).

Amtram
08-07-13, 05:31 PM
If you're a vampire, you're already dead. :lol:

BellaVita
08-07-13, 05:38 PM
The tension is killing me! Are we waiting for everyone to vote, or is there a deadline? (ha, ha. . . I said *deadline*; it's only funny 'cause I might be dead next round).

:giggle::lol: :goodpost:

Abi
08-07-13, 07:26 PM
doi~~~

Abi
08-07-13, 07:30 PM
doi and robot came, they saw, they left.

vote already.

Crazygirl79
08-07-13, 08:29 PM
I vote Doiadhd mwahahaha

doiadhd
08-07-13, 08:52 PM
phone keeps login off
if this don't send,i give up

vote Sarah
as majority vote
is the shortened version

sorry for the wait!

crazy girl!
friend or foe!?

Abi
08-07-13, 09:02 PM
The citizens of the town eventually decides that Sarahsweets is most likely a Vampire. They rabble together, corner Sarah, and drive a wooden stake through her heart...

Blood oozes out of the wound around the stake stuck in Sarahsweet's chest. She coughs up a mouthful of blood, and dies.

Congratulations, humans, you just killed one of your own.

Vampires: 4 --- Humans: 8

Day 1 Over.

Night 1 to begin soon, instructions will follow.

Strictly no posting on this thread during the Night Phase.

Abi
08-07-13, 09:15 PM
NIGHT ONE

* Vampires: Discuss amoung yourselves via Private Messages and choose:
- A victim;
- Whether the victim is to be killed or turned into a Vampire;
- Which one of you will do the killing or turning.
and PM me the info.

* Witch: Choose one player to accuse of being a Vampire, and PM me their name. I will either confirm or deny your suspicion. If you don't want to use your power tonight, please PM me saying so, ASAP.

* Hunter: Choose one player whom you suspect to be a Vampire to kill and PM me their name. If you don't want to kill anyone tonight, please PM se saying so, ASAP.

* Everyone Else: Go to sleep. :D

Actions will be implemented in chronological order of the PM's I receive.

Strictly NO PRIVATE COMMUNICATION between players, except for the Vampires amoungst themselves, and the Vampires, Witch and Hunter with me.

Strictly no posting on this thread by anyone until the start of the next day phase is announced.

Abi
08-09-13, 03:41 AM
DAY TWO

The Vampires successfully turned one of the humans into a Vampire last night!!!!

Vampires: 5 ... Humans: 7

You guys better get discussing, and initiate a vote.

Humans, if you don't kill a Vampire today, and they succeed in turning or killing another one of you tonight, they win.

sarahsweets
08-09-13, 05:58 AM
can i haunt anynone?

Fuzzy12
08-09-13, 06:03 AM
Yay, the sun is up :yes:

Sorry, Sarah, please don't haunt me. Do feel free to visit me though if you get bored of being dead but only if you are a nice ghost a la Caspar :o

Abi, could you post a list of players again? :o

Let's get staking.. :D

No worries, I've found the list:

Amberwillow
Amtram
BellaVita
CrazyGirl79
Doiadhd
Fuzzy12
Ginniebean
Lunacie
Ms. Mango
Peripatetic
RobotInDisguise
TygerSan

amberwillow
08-09-13, 09:04 AM
I'm guessing that the vampires will be voting in some sort of block... And Sarah was a human soooo... I'm going out on a random limb and voting Fuzzy

Amtram
08-09-13, 09:33 AM
You know what, I'm going to be a follower, not a leader here, and go with amberwillow. Sorry, Fuzzy. . .

ginniebean
08-09-13, 09:49 AM
Amberwillow Sarah
Amtram
BellaVita
CrazyGirl79 Sarah
Doiadhd Sarah
Fuzzy12 Sarah
Ginniebean
Lunacie Sarah
Ms. Mango
Peripatetic Sarah
RobotInDisguise
TygerSan Sarah

These are the ones who voted for Sarah. Within this bunch we have our vampire. plus one

TygerSan
08-09-13, 09:55 AM
Hmm . . . I'm not so sure all the vamps voted for Sarah??? Would they have had to :scratch:

First day required completely random staking with not much info. Someone suggested we stake the quiet ones, which seemed like a good idea to me. . .

Day 2, and we still don't really have a handle on things . . . Amber's the one who first suggested Sarah . . . hmm . . .

Lunacie
08-09-13, 10:49 AM
You know what, I'm going to be a follower, not a leader here, and go with amberwillow. Sorry, Fuzzy. . .

But ... maybe ... you're following the vampires? :eyebrow:

I vote that amberwillow is a vampire and should be staked.

TygerSan
08-09-13, 10:50 AM
Lunacie has a valid point. . . I don't have a lot of time to think this over, so I think I'm voting amber this time and calling it a day.

Abi
08-09-13, 11:11 AM
Okay.... let's try and all get our votes in within 24 hours of this post.

Those who already voted *may* chage your vote, but if you don't your vote WILL count as it stands.

Votes cast after this post may not be changed.

Fuzzy12
08-09-13, 11:29 AM
Hmm . . . I'm not so sure all the vamps voted for Sarah??? Would they have had to :scratch:

First day required completely random staking with not much info. Someone suggested we stake the quiet ones, which seemed like a good idea to me. . .

Day 2, and we still don't really have a handle on things . . . Amber's the one who first suggested Sarah . . . hmm . . .

It makes sense for all vampires to gang up and vote against the same human. they know who is a vampire and a human so they probably do have some kind of game plan. It's only random for the humans on the first day. On the first day the vampires theoretically can pick one person before voting opens and then try to convince the humans to vote for that person too.

I've just looked at the entire voting history. (I'm at work, as you can probably tell... :rolleyes: :doh:). Amber was the first one to suggest we stake Sarah. I quote:

Oh, and I also just found:

Sarahsweet... Is that what you are trying to say?

It sounds as if she's trying to bias the rest of us with the above two statements (sorry..if I'm reading too much into your posts..like I said, I'm at work ;) )

And then again:

I reiterate my original vote: Sarah

So then we all got swayed and voted Sarah (well, I did, because I thought Amber's "Let's stake the quiet ones first" logic makes sense because the vampires might not want to say too much out of fear of revealing themselves) and also because I wanted the voting to end so that we can move on with the game :D )

First day, over, Sarah got staked. Then, again a seemingly random vote comes up:

I'm guessing that the vampires will be voting in some sort of block... And Sarah was a human soooo... I'm going out on a random limb and voting Fuzzy

Again, it's Amber initiating the voting and then others follow .... :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

I could be wrong but Amber does look a bit blood thirsty these days :eek:

peripatetic
08-09-13, 11:42 AM
Abi are now either amber or fuzzy like the wolf game?
Is discussion over and we are only to be voting?

Abi
08-09-13, 11:43 AM
No, Peri.

You guys can continue to discuss.

And everyone is entitled to vote for whomever they please. :)

Amtram
08-09-13, 12:12 PM
Very good points about amberwillow. Hmm. I'm not going to change my vote, but after the tally, I might change my strategy.

ginniebean
08-09-13, 01:12 PM
It makes sense for all vampires to gang up and vote against the same human. they know who is a vampire and a human so they probably do have some kind of game plan. It's only random for the humans on the first day. On the first day the vampires theoretically can pick one person before voting opens and then try to convince the humans to vote for that person too.

Right, but it would be to the vamps advantage to wait for a human to vote another human therefore ensuring they got at least one extra vote and so far the people voting amber all voted for sarah. Hmmmmmmmm

I've just looked at the entire voting history. (I'm at work, as you can probably tell... :rolleyes: :doh:). Amber was the first one to suggest we stake Sarah.

Oh, and I also just found:

It sounds as if she's trying to bias the rest of us with the above two statements (sorry..if I'm reading too much into your posts..like I said, I'm at work ;) )

And then again:

So then we all got swayed and voted Sarah (well, I did, because I thought Amber's "Let's stake the quiet ones first" logic makes sense because the vampires might not want to say too much out of fear of revealing themselves) and also because I wanted the voting to end so that we can move on with the game :D )

First day, over, Sarah got staked. Then, again a seemingly random vote comes up:

Again, it's Amber initiating the voting and then others follow .... :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

I could be wrong but Amber does look a bit blood thirsty these days :eek:

This just sounds like a vampire desperately trying to point to a human!

peripatetic
08-09-13, 01:23 PM
can we stake them both? that'd clear this **** right up.

edit: saw rules... and no...one per...hmmm...she who accused first...or last...it is telling to see that all mapped out...but then...who maps out/keeps track? but then there are lists of members and tracking votes... this is going to do my head in :P

TygerSan
08-09-13, 02:12 PM
This just sounds like a vampire desperately trying to point to a human!

Argh! I was just going to say Fuzzys was the best reasoning I've seen on this thread so far, but you have a really great point as well. Now I just don't know what to believe anymore.

Amtram
08-09-13, 02:43 PM
Oh, this makes my head spin. I think I just need to go into the closet and dig out a d20. . .

Abi
08-09-13, 02:52 PM
Three of the smartest people on the forum apparently all confused.

Are you all vampires acting disingenous? :)

(Note: That was just a comment, and should not be used to infer anything. I don't give clues. I am an unbiased evil narrator.)

Abi
08-10-13, 01:53 AM
Anyone else care to vote?

amberwillow
08-10-13, 02:07 AM
I'm not a vamp! I don't lie straight up... Read over the wolf thread, I was a SHEEP then and not a vampire now!!

Abi
08-10-13, 02:21 AM
DAY PHASE 2 will CLOSE on Saturday 10 Aug. at 1145 AM EST. Ask me if you can't figure out what time that is if you are in a different time zone.

By all means, delay your voting till the last minute, but please be aware of when the last minute IS :D

Crazygirl79
08-10-13, 02:29 AM
I vote Sarah again!

Abi
08-10-13, 02:30 AM
Selena.

Sarah is very dead.

Crazygirl79
08-10-13, 03:01 AM
Ok I vote Bella then lol

Abi
08-10-13, 08:24 AM
Less than 3 hours to go, with 6 votes outstanding.

Ms. Mango
08-10-13, 08:34 AM
Hmmm...I'll vote for amber.

amberwillow
08-10-13, 09:28 AM
If you're a human a vote for me is a nail in your coffin.

ginniebean
08-10-13, 11:45 AM
Voting fuzzy

Abi
08-10-13, 11:49 AM
Voting has closed, with 3 votes against Amberwillow, 3 votes against Fuzzy12 and 1 vote against BellaVita

The Mayor will not be able to join us for a significant period of time, so I will draw the name of an Interim Mayor from a "hat". The Interim Mayor will be chosen from the humans only. The identity of the Interim Mayor will not be revealed. S/he will PM me as to whether AMBER or FUZZY should be staked today.

Fuzzy12
08-10-13, 01:42 PM
Oh no. I was just going to vote for amber. :doh:

doiadhd
08-10-13, 02:00 PM
sorry i was late, again. .
i would have voted with majority
any way. . .
if there is a tie i am happy to stake
either. . .harsh. .

i vote ubuma!
or cameraman!

peripatetic
08-10-13, 02:28 PM
Don't feel badly
I feel asleep last night--crap day
Woke up for all of fifteen to see a math problem to ask m about
Fell back asleep and woke up fifteen minutes too late to vote
Abi is very time precise I'm noticing! :P

EDIT: so now we await a mayor?

doiadhd
08-10-13, 02:48 PM
don't even want to try
and ask people to explain this game
to me. . .but i am on to you,s,whom ever
you,s are. . .

where,s wolf game three,prefer that,n.

yeah,precise times!

smiled faced.

RobotInDisguise
08-10-13, 03:15 PM
****. I'm late as well it seems. I didn't wake up until 1230 today, as is the norm for me on Saturdays. It's one of the only days where I get to sleep in every week. I vote for Bella.

Abi
08-10-13, 03:27 PM
We await the secret interim mayor.

peripatetic
08-10-13, 03:34 PM
I like the wolf game too x

amberwillow
08-10-13, 05:54 PM
I have my fingers and toes crossed that both of us are not humans Fuzzy. Because that would be bad.

I know I'm not a vampire, but if Fuzzy is a human too we'll be pretty stuffed :(

Abi
08-10-13, 05:58 PM
The Interim Mayor decides that Fuzzy12 should be staked. THe townsfolk grab her... she fights viciously... one of the townspeople stakes her in the chest, piercing a lung.

Fuzzy screeches like a banshee. Her eyes become bloodshot and her fangs emerge. A second attemp at staking hits pay dirt... straight through her heart... and the townspeople back away as Fuzzy's body explodes in smokeless flames, leaving only a charred, unidentifiable skeleton in its wake.

Well done humans, you identified and killed a Vampire

Vampires: 4 ... Humans: 7

FUZZY :( You were a great player, sorry to see you go so soon :grouphug: Thanks for playing.

Day 2 over.

Night 2 will begin soon.

No posting on this thread until commencement of the next day phase.

Abi
08-10-13, 06:11 PM
NIGHT TWO

* Vampires: Discuss amoung yourselves via Private Messages and choose:
- A victim;
- Whether the victim is to be killed or turned into a Vampire;
- Which one of you will do the killing or turning.
and PM me the info.

* Witch: Choose one player to accuse of being a Vampire, and PM me their name. I will either confirm or deny your suspicion. If you don't want to use your power tonight, please PM me saying so, ASAP.

* Hunter: Choose one player whom you suspect to be a Vampire to kill and PM me their name. If you don't want to kill anyone tonight, please PM se saying so, ASAP.

* Everyone Else: Go to sleep. :D

Actions will be implemented in chronological order of the PM's I receive.

Strictly NO PRIVATE COMMUNICATION between players, except for the Vampires amoungst themselves, and the Vampires, Witch and Hunter with me.

Strictly no posting on this thread by anyone until the start of the next day phase is announced.

Please PM me to implement your actions as soon as you can, and strictly before 600 PM EST on Monday 12 Aug. Thanks :)

Abi
08-12-13, 03:13 AM
BellaVita has resigned from the game.

While I don't ordinarily re-assign special roles apart from the Mayoral role, a resignation of a powerful human this early in the game is sufficiently prejudicial to the humans for me to make an exception.

Firstly, Bella was The Mayor. I assigned an Interim Mayor yesterday, that person is now the Permanent Mayor. Their identity will only be revealed in the event of another tie.

Secondly, Bella was also The Witch. I'm re-assigning that role. The Witch's identity will be secret.

Abi
08-12-13, 12:39 PM
DAY THREE

1. Lunacie was found dead in a pool of blood in her home, with a stake through her heart. Autopsy revealed that she was human.

2. The Vampires successfully turned a human into a a Vampire last night.

VAMPIRES: 5 ... HUMANS: 4

Winners: Vampires
Doiadhd
Peripatetic
RobotInDisguise
TygerSan
Ms. Mango {turned by Doiadhd last night.}

Losers: Humans
Amtram {Witch}
Amberwillow {Werewolf}
Crazygirl79 {Mayor}
Ginniebean {Hunter}

Abi
08-12-13, 12:52 PM
Congratulations Vampires: You have taken over the town and can feed, kill and maim at your leisure.

Humans, thanks for playing. :)

Fuzzy12
08-12-13, 12:55 PM
Again:D

Abi
08-12-13, 12:58 PM
Lol.

If we get enough players. :)

Fuzzy12
08-12-13, 01:45 PM
I'm in. :D

peripatetic
08-12-13, 01:52 PM
I'm going to bow out, but am happy to be non playing auditor in wolf game again x
This one was a bit too close to stoking certain propensities that are best kept dormant
I'm so glad it's over really
Also because we won :P
But seriously, very clever game x

RobotInDisguise
08-12-13, 02:15 PM
I'm in again. Hopefully I'll be able to post or log on to read the time constraints before the time's up for each day.

Lunacie
08-12-13, 02:33 PM
DAY THREE

1. Lunacie was found dead in a pool of blood in her home, with a stake through her heart. Autopsy revealed that she was human.

2. The Vampires successfully turned a human into a a Vampire last night.

VAMPIRES: 5 ... HUMANS: 4

Winners: Vampires
Doiadhd
Peripatetic
RobotInDisguise
TygerSan
Ms. Mango {turned by Doiadhd last night.}

Losers: Humans
Amtram {Witch}
Amberwillow {Werewolf}
Crazygirl79 {Mayor}
Ginniebean {Hunter}

Whoever cowardly staked me in secret doesn't have to worry about me
coming back as a vampire, but my spirit may well haunt them!

http://www.nassaulibrary.org/levtown/Childrens/scaryimages/ghostsmiley.gif

doiadhd
08-12-13, 05:00 PM
wtf
was that game all about. . .

i seemed to be busy throughout,
my silent game,
playing,seriously dumb,payed off
rolls eyes,

never again

eye spy
or snap

is my limit

though i kick butt at strip poker.

didn't have a clue w the f was going on.

Crazygirl79
08-12-13, 05:09 PM
*Leaves town, has other stuff to tend to in real life*

Sel xx

doiadhd
08-12-13, 05:49 PM
how did we win?
there are still humans left?

and how did i bite ms mango,
must,ve been drunk again. . .

doiadhd
08-13-13, 02:22 AM
oh
thanks to abi
for occupying my time.

i understand the work that went
into setting up the game and keeping
most of us updated on when why and where!

it is a clever game
probably why i had no idea what was going on.

was very tired when i wrote last two messages!

ABI!! ABI!! crowd goes wild. . .
what's next?*

TygerSan
08-13-13, 03:52 PM
Ok, who killed Lunacie? Was it the hunter or the werewolf? Come on, fess up! ;) (I'm probably overthinking in thinking it's the hunter, as the werewolf wouldn't have used a stake.)

And, yeah, I wouldn't mind playing again, but I have a deadline coming up on Sunday. After that, golden.

Abi
08-13-13, 03:54 PM
Hunter thought she was a Vamp.

Lunacie
08-13-13, 03:59 PM
And the humans didn't get ANY of the vampires? Is that right?

So, we sucked worse than vampires suck!!! :lol:

Abi
08-13-13, 04:01 PM
the humans staked fuzzy on day 2.

doiadhd
08-13-13, 04:08 PM
fuzzy got over excited. . .
it happens,once they turn.

Lunacie
08-13-13, 04:08 PM
the humans staked fuzzy on day 2.

Yay for us, then. :p

TygerSan
08-13-13, 04:09 PM
LOL! I just realized that I haven't changed my avatar since the "supernatural" theme, and that I am, indeed, a vampire as of present.

Gee, that wasn't a dead giveaway or anything :faint:

Abi
08-14-13, 11:48 AM
Okay, so, apart from Doi, Peri, Bella, and Selena, is everyone up for Game 2?

peripatetic
08-14-13, 11:58 AM
And the humans didn't get ANY of the vampires? Is that right?

So, we sucked worse than vampires suck!!! :lol:

Not the original ones

Though I defo thought you were going to try and stake tyger and then we'd be in trouble

ginniebean
08-14-13, 11:58 AM
I'll play in the next one. The game drove me batty with all the possibilities but I enjoyed it. :)

doiadhd
08-14-13, 01:05 PM
i,m in!:faint::)
can i play please?

think i like the not liking it
or something. . .

i miss it now. . .think
it makes good practice for
the outside world. .out. . .there.

Abi
08-14-13, 01:07 PM
yay :)

Lunacie
08-14-13, 01:42 PM
Yep, I'm in.

Maybe since we have a better idea now what we're doing, we do better!

Abi
08-14-13, 02:04 PM
me too.

my first time hosting such a thing.

Abi
08-14-13, 02:07 PM
i *may* have miscalculated and stacked the odds against the humans. then again there was bad luck for the humans... ginnie was discussing who she thought were vamps, and she guessed 4 out of 5 correctly. then she went and staked the ONE she was wrong about (lunacie)

bella was the original witch, and correctly id'd a vamp (Tyger) on her first night, but sadly was unable to continue playing.

Fuzzy12
08-14-13, 02:11 PM
I got staked :mad:

before I could fully explore my newly found vampirical identity. :doh:

*ouch* :o

I want to play again!!! :)

Abi, I think you did brilliantly both as inventor of this version of the game and as narrator!!!

Amtram
08-14-13, 05:41 PM
I'll do it again. I think we need to be prepared to throw a little more role-playing into it to make it challenging, though?

Abi
08-14-13, 05:47 PM
I'm not sure by what you mean by role playing?

Amtram
08-14-13, 05:58 PM
More interaction on the thread among players. A little character interaction.

Ms. Mango
08-14-13, 08:41 PM
I still don't understand how I got staked! :scratch:

Yeah, I'm in for round #2.

peripatetic
08-14-13, 11:42 PM
you didn't get staked

we agreed to "turn you" and you were human...so it worked and you became a vampire.

Ms. Mango
08-14-13, 11:45 PM
we agreed to "turn you" and you were human...so it worked and you became a vampire.

Ummmm...thanks? I love you guys!:D

amberwillow
08-15-13, 03:39 AM
At least I got my second guess right ;)

Abi
08-15-13, 08:56 AM
Okay, here we stand for game 2:

Amberwillow: IN (presumed)
Amtram:........IN
BellaVita..........IN
CrazyGirl79.....OUT
Doiadhd-------IN
Fuzzy12.........IN
Ginniebean......IN
Lunacie...........IN
Ms. Mango......IN
Peripatetic.......OUT
RobotInDisguise IN
Sarahsweets.....UNSURE (?)
TygerSan..........IN

Sarek................IN
Rebelyell.............PENDING
Tina....................PENDING

So, we have 11 confirmed and another 3 possibles :)

Others not listed here, please post on this thread if you want to give it a go :)

TygerSan
08-15-13, 09:00 AM
Did I forget to say yes?? Sure, I'll play again. . . .

Oh, I see that I am listed as in. :)

Abi
08-15-13, 09:02 AM
You got chopped off the list when I cut and paste it.

Hazards of being the last alphabetically.

I fixed it :)

Abi
08-15-13, 10:25 AM
Which, if any, of you were really good at sports in high school (don't be shy)

doiadhd
08-15-13, 11:54 AM
was ok
****in ace at football,soccer ball
soccer ball. . .
foot foot

ginniebean
08-15-13, 01:28 PM
i *may* have miscalculated and stacked the odds against the humans. then again there was bad luck for the humans... ginnie was discussing who she thought were vamps, and she guessed 4 out of 5 correctly. then she went and staked the ONE she was wrong about (lunacie)

bella was the original witch, and correctly id'd a vamp (Tyger) on her first night, but sadly was unable to continue playing.

Well sorry lunacie!!! I thought for sure you were a vamp. I am surprised I guessed so many correctly because I just had really no idea. It was fun tho.

Lunacie
08-15-13, 01:42 PM
Well sorry lunacie!!! I thought for sure you were a vamp. I am surprised I guessed so many correctly because I just had really no idea. It was fun tho.

If there is more to this game than guessing, I don't see it yet. All my votes
have been guesses and I've been wrong each time in this thread. Still it's
fun to see the interactions and guess who will be staked or turned next.

peripatetic
08-15-13, 04:25 PM
i was quite good at sports
if you are looking for a non playing person
unsure if you meant only those playing a second round x

BellaVita
08-15-13, 04:30 PM
which, if any, of you were really good at sports in high school (don't be shy)

i <3 soccer!!!!!!!!

Lunacie
08-15-13, 04:33 PM
Not in high school, but in middle school I was good at the hurdles.

Rebelyell
08-15-13, 04:35 PM
I gu3ss ill try my luck, still dont understand game that well

Amtram
08-15-13, 04:50 PM
If there is more to this game than guessing, I don't see it yet. All my votes
have been guesses and I've been wrong each time in this thread. Still it's
fun to see the interactions and guess who will be staked or turned next.

I think that's why we all should think a little bit more about roleplaying - make a backstory for yourself so you can share or not share and players can converse here in the game and make the guessing a bit more fun.

Just my thoughts as a former RPGer. . .

Amtram
08-15-13, 04:51 PM
BTW, I can't walk across a room without hurting myself. I was, however, really good at archery.

Abi
08-15-13, 04:55 PM
YAY :)

Rebelyell :)

Lunacie
08-15-13, 05:14 PM
I wasn't really great at bowling but I did help win a couple of team trophies
in high school.

Abi
08-15-13, 05:52 PM
Okay, here we stand for game 2, updated:

Amberwillow: IN (presumed)
BellaVita..........IN

Doiadhd-------IN
Fuzzy12.........IN
Ginniebean......IN
Lunacie...........IN
Ms. Mango......IN

RobotInDisguise IN
Sarahsweets.....UNSURE (?)
TygerSan..........IN

Sarek................IN
Rebelyell............IN
Tina....................PENDING

So, we have 12 confirmed and another 2 possibles :)

Others not listed here, please post on this thread if you want to give it a go :)

Abi
08-15-13, 08:49 PM
Sorry Peri, players only :(

Doi, you'll do nicely :p

TygerSan
08-15-13, 08:53 PM
I was decidedly not good at sports, though I did enjoy swimming.

Rebelyell
08-15-13, 09:29 PM
Holy #$/$# I couldnt catch a kickball to save my life, when I think how the jocks treated me I wanted to peg them in the scrotum as hard As I could w the kickball , for making fun of me. Thanks for 8nviting me to play Abi.

Amtram
08-15-13, 09:32 PM
You will rock this game, Reb.

Rebelyell
08-15-13, 09:58 PM
Blah blah I vant to bite your neck blah blah:D

Fuzzy12
08-16-13, 07:10 AM
Amber, I'm really sorry for dissecting your posts and deliberately misinterpreting them to save my own skin (unsuccessfully :o). I hope that hasn't put you off playing. :(

doiadhd
08-16-13, 09:27 AM
Amber, I'm really sorry for dissecting your posts and deliberately misinterpreting them to save my own skin (unsuccessfully :o). I hope that hasn't put you off playing. :(

she,s at it again!

vampire!:D

amberwillow
08-16-13, 09:33 AM

No, it's quite ok. I'm used to that sort of thing.
It's other stuff going on atm. That has me quiet, not any of you guys.

Abi
08-16-13, 12:36 PM
Amber :grouphug:

Abi
08-16-13, 01:42 PM
I'm HOPING to be able to start around 4 PM EST, so if there are any later entries. please post here.

Come on! Give it a try :)

Lunacie
08-16-13, 03:19 PM
Game ON !!!

ginniebean
08-16-13, 07:57 PM
Lunacie, sorry for killing you! You were just number one on my vamp list, the one I felt most sure of, shows what I know. oops

Lunacie
08-16-13, 08:35 PM
Lunacie, sorry for killing you! You were just number one on my vamp list, the one I felt most sure of, shows what I know. oops

Maybe it was precognition and I'll be one of the vamps this time. :lol:

Abi
08-16-13, 08:43 PM
Sorry for the delay, I'm not too well.. it's slow going.

Game won't start for at least another 18-24 hours.

On the plus side, that gives time for more people to sign up :) :D

BellaVita
08-16-13, 08:43 PM
That game takes a lot of work to put together...I don't know how you do it, Abi. But great job!!! :yes::yes::yes:

Lunacie
08-16-13, 09:19 PM
Sorry for the delay, I'm not too well.. it's slow going.

Game won't start for at least another 18-24 hours.

On the plus side, that gives time for more people to sign up :) :D

Sorry to hear that. Get well soon! :grouphug:

Abi
08-16-13, 09:44 PM
pooks

you in?

pooka
08-16-13, 11:34 PM
Yessh! I had written a post saying I was in but didnt get a chance to post it before my laptop was parentally confiscated...yay for smartphones and being sneaky;)

Also feel better soon, Abi! :)

Tinatheawesome
08-17-13, 12:28 AM
i am in

Abi
08-17-13, 04:22 PM
Okay, here we stand for game 2, updated:

Amberwillow: OUT (presumed) -- take care :grouphug:
BellaVita..........IN

Doiadhd-------IN
Fuzzy12.........IN
Ginniebean......IN
Lunacie...........IN
Ms. Mango......IN

RobotInDisguise IN
Sarahsweets.....OUT (presumed)
TygerSan..........IN

Sarek................IN
Rebelyell............IN
Tina...................IN
Pooka................IN

So, we have 13 confirmed, a decent number

I'll try to get us started as soon as I can.