View Full Version : Please help bipolar

A Mothers Love
08-05-13, 09:48 PM
I'm 23 years old I was diagnose with depression bipolar a year ago I was put on Depakote 3x a day (mood stabilizer) pristiq (depression) and Xanax (anxiety) and it seemed to be working great for awhile but within the last month I started with getting up in the middle of the night to eat spend all day non stop cleaning moving furniture and super happy it felt awesome but with in the last week I started having panic attacks my heart beats really fast and I feel like something bad is going to happen and then the last 3days I go from being depressed all I do is sleep cry I don't even want to dress I feel so depressed lonely almost like im on auto pilot like I don't even care if I wake up in the mornings but at the same time my husband can just look at me and I go off its like the smallest things have me freaking out. Im so confused what's happening to me why is my meds not working? could it be the birth control shot I got put on for the first time back in June messing with my bipolar? Im scared I don't understand.

Abi
08-06-13, 03:00 AM
Birth control *does* mess with moods, so this *is* entirely possible.

I suggest you quit the birth control and re-evaluate. Are you being treated by a psychiatrist or GP? When do you see them next?

Welcome to the forums.

sarahsweets
08-24-13, 06:25 AM
are you BIpolar I or II?