View Full Version : Insanity challenge story Weight gain and Adderall not working

mrcnarine
08-14-13, 05:19 PM
Hey guys let me get in depth with my situation first my names chris im 17 and i used to weigh 270+ pounds.

Towards the end or the school year (beginning of june) I was prescribed Adderall XR 20mg for the morning and Adderall IR 20mg for noon it used to be 10mg for each but i got it increased.

When summer vacation started I really wanted to lose my weight and I put my self on a very good diet and did the Insanity challenge which was 60 days and thanks to Adderall I was so motivated and energized but my last week was bad ...I made up excuses to myself not to workout and I ate way more but in the end I finished my 60 days and now im 230lbs and I felt great and my doctor was shocked because not only did i loose 40lbs my vitals were fine and there was no sign that I starved myself or anything bad...

but I promised myself id do insanity again and like the last week I was making up excuses to myself again and i was eating more ...the Adderalls effects dont even work I feel unmotivated not energized lazy and hopeless and on top of all that the workouts are harder for me and the first time i started insanity it was actually easier then it is now

....this has been going on for 2 weeks and Im starting to question my purpose in life ...i feel useless i feel so lazy and slugish i cant even do my job and its just sitting around playing video games ....thats how lazy i am

....I cant get a increase on dosage my doctor said no so what do i do this is killing me

Reekwind
09-22-13, 03:38 AM
Truth be told, I really don't understand what you are trying to tell...

Whay is insanity?

/Jäspår, <3 :)

dvdnvwls
09-22-13, 04:19 AM
Insanity is a crash diet, right?

Insanity means stupid, right?

Let that be your clue. It's called stupid, so don't do it.

About your medication suddenly not working - have you got the basics right - hydration, healthy food at every mealtime without skipping meals (especially no skipping breakfast), a great sleep every night at the time when "normal people" expect to be asleep, and absolutely no caffeine in anything?

Have you quit taking all energy-producing supplements? Quit them now, if you haven't already.

sarek
09-22-13, 05:18 AM
I think insanity in this case means a highly televised crash fitness program that is so intense they have called it insanity. So its all about a very heavy workout regimen.

dvdnvwls
09-22-13, 10:39 AM
I think insanity in this case means a highly televised crash fitness program that is so intense they have called it insanity. So its all about a very heavy workout regimen.
Ah. Thanks. I haven't watched TV for months.