View Full Version : Forum Vampire Diaries Game 2.0

Pages : [1] 2

Abi
08-15-13, 09:19 AM
For simplicity's sake, I have divided the explanation of the game into six posts:

1... This one, which provides a core summary of the game;
2-4 3 posts outlining the "Special Roles";
5... A post outlining the rules for communication; and
6... A post with some final general principles.

If you fear being overwhelmed with info, or are playing for the first time, you may just read this post, and get back to the remaining posts later.

1. There will be two teams, the TOWNSFOLK and the VAMPIRES. Initially, there will be approximately 80% Townsfolk and 20% Vampires.

2. * The VAMPIRES will all be made aware of each others identities and will be informed of such by me via PM, and will work together.
* The TOWNSFOLK will also need to work as a team, but none of them will know whether another player is a Human (or Human-allied) or a Vampire

3. There will be two phases, the DAY PHASE, and the NIGHT PHASE.
* In the DAY PHASE everyone will vote on the thread to STAKE one of the players as a VAMPIRE. The species of the Staked player will be revealed, and they will be eliminated.

* In the NIGHT PHASE the Vampires will choose a human to either:
- kill; or
- turn into a Vampire; by PMing me. They must also select and tell me which one of them will do the killing/turning.
A killed human will be eliminated. A "turned" human will become a VAMPIRE and be privy to the identities of the other Vampires, and will automatically become allied with them.

4. The day and night phases will alternate until either:

* The VAMPIRES make up 50% or more of the "living" players - in which case the VAMPIRES win. OR
* The VAMPIRES are all killed - in which case the TOWNSFOLK win.

5. * Each day phase shall last at least 48 hours, unless a majority vote for staking someone is achieved.
* Each night phase shall last at least 36 hours, unless the Vampires and all The Special Roles (see posts 2 & 3) have made their moves.

Abi
08-15-13, 04:36 PM
A note on pronouns: Unlike in the last game, where I did a lot of he/she's and him/her's, I shall use a default pronoun for all the special roles. This is purely for convenience, and says nothing about the actual gender of the player assigned the role.

For this post, the Werewolf, the Hunter, and the Bourbon Vamp will all be referred to as males.

SPECIAL ROLES 1: KILLING ROLES

1. The WEREWOLF
Species: Werewolf
Allegiance: Town

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/trevino.jpg

(Role has changed slightly from Vampire Diaries Game 1)
Once every three nights, starting at the 3rd night phase, the WEREWOLF turns into a wolf and has the OPTION of killing a suspected Vampire with his poisonous bite; they should PM me during the night phase if they wish to kill someone.

The WEREWOLF doesn't know for certain whether the person they want to kill is a Vampire or not, so they may end up killing a Human.

The identity of the WEREWOLF is secret. His identity will only be revealed upon his death.

The Werewolf *CAN* be killed by a Vampire.
The Werewolf *CANNOT* be turned into a Vampire; if a Vampire tries to turn the Werewolf, the Werewolf *DIES*

LIKE EVERY PLAYER, The Werewolf will die if staked by the mob during the day phase.

2. The HUNTER
Species: Supernatural Human

http://tvafterdarkonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/The_New_Deal-Jeremy_cross_bow1-300x200.jpg

(Role has changed SIGNIFICANTLY from Vampire Diaries Game 1)
The HUNTER has many nifty devices used for killing Vampires.

During each night phase, the HUNTER may CHOOSE to attempt to kill a suspected Vampire (by PM'ing me during the night phase). The Hunter may not know for sure that someone is a vampire, so he may end up killing a Human.

The HUNTER's identity is secret and will only be revealed upon his death.

***The following information is complex. You may omit reading it if you are not a Vampire or the Hunter himself.

Hunter's Curse:
The Hunter cannot be turned into a Vampire; an attempt to do so will cause the Hunter to die. If the Hunter dies at the hands of a Vampire, that Vampire will incur THE HUNTER'S CURSE. She will become insane and kill herself at the dawn of the second day phase following the Hunter's murder. The insane cursed Vamp can still play as normal during the period prior to her suicide. The Hunter's curse does not apply if a non-Vampire kills him, or if he is staked by the mob.

The Cure:
In the unlikely event of the Hunter killing 3 Vampires by his own hand, he gains access to THE CURE. He can then choose to administer the cure to a suspected Vampire each night. A cured Vampire will become human and automatically allied to the Town. The cure has no effect on non-Vampires.

***End of complex Hunter info.

3. The BOURBON VAMP
Species: Vampire
Allegiance: Vampires

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/damon-bourbon.jpg

The BOURBON VAMP is like any other Vampire, except that he has an unlimited supply of Bourbon Whiskey.

Each evening, the BOURBON VAMP quietly leaves a bottle of Bourbon at the doorstep of one of the townsfolk. The townsperson finds the bourbon, drinks the whole bottle, and passes out for the rest of the night. If the townsperson concerned has a special night role, they will be unable to carry it out, because they would have passed out.

The BOURBON VAMP must PM me his target; he is allowed and encouraged to do so in the day phase due to the rules of chronology and precedence (post 6 below). Nevertheless, the bourbon will only be actually delivered at the start of the night phase. He should also PM me a secondary target, in case his primary target is staked that day.

The Bourbon Vamp's special role is known to all other Vamps. He may discuss whom to send bourbon with his fellow Vamps, but the final decision is his own. Bourbon may not be sent to the same person on two consecutive days.

The Bourbon Vamp's special role is revealed upon his death.

Abi
08-16-13, 10:38 AM
A note on pronouns: Unlike in the last game, where I did a lot of he/she's and him/her's, I shall use a default pronoun for all the special roles. This is purely for convenience, and says nothing about the actual gender of the player assigned the role.

For this post, the Sheriff, Doctor, and Reporter will be referred to as female, and the Mayor as male.

SPECIAL ROLES 2: NON-KILLING ROLES

4. The SHERIFF
Species: Human

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/liz-forbes-is-a-crappy-guardian.jpg

The SHERIFF is by far the Town's greatest asset, and The Vampires' greatest threat.

Each evening, the SHERIFF chooses one player to lock up in the town jail for the night. If the prisoner is a Vampire and/or has a Special Role, they may NOT perform any actions that night. However, the prisoner is also safe that night from any form of attack.

Each night, the SHERIFF also chooses one player to investigate, and can determine whether the chosen player is a Vampire, a Human, or a Werewolf. If the Sheriff identifies a Vampire, it is up to her to convince the Town to stake the Vamp the next day.

The Sheriff must PM me her intended prisoner; she is allowed and encouraged to do so in the day phase due to the rules of chronology and precedence (post 6 below). Nevertheless, the prisoner will only be actually jailed at the start of the night phase. She should also PM me a secondary prisoner, in case the primary prisoner is staked that day.

The Sheriff must also PM me the name of one player to investigate, and I will inform her of the chosen player's species. If the investigative and imprisonment requests are sent together during the day phase, please include a secondary target to investigate in case the primary suspect gets staked.

The Sheriff will only receive the result of her investigation AFTER:
* The Day Phase has ended and;
* She has selected who (if anyone) to imprison.

As if she did not have enough power, the Sheriff's vote also acts as a tiebreaker for stakings in the absence of the Mayor (see below).

If the Sheriff is turned, she loses all her Sheriffy abilities. If the Sheriff is killed, only her species is revealed - her Sheriff status will only be revealed at the end of the game.

5. The MAYOR

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/MayorS04E23.png

(Role has changed slightly from Vampire Diaries Game 1)
If there is a tie between two or more people regarding who to stake at the end of day phase, the person the MAYOR voted for is automatically staked.

If the MAYOR voted for someone other than one of the players involved in the tie, or did not vote at all, the person the SHERIFF voted for will be staked. If the aforementioned situation also occurs with respect to the Sheriff's vote, I shall resolve the situation in such manner as may be reasonable or expedient or amusing depending on my mood. :)

The MAYOR's identity is secret and is only revealed upon his death.

If the Mayor is turned, he loses his Mayoral privileges. If the Mayor is turned or killed, I will secretly select a new Mayor and inform them via PM.

The Mayor can hold more than one Special Role.

6. The DOCTOR

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/Meredith-TVD-008.png

The DOCTOR is the PROTECTOR of the townsfolk.

Each night, the DOCTOR sneaks into one player's house, and injects them with a cocktail of vervain and wolfsbane, which are toxic to Vampires and Werewolves respectively.

If the injected party is:
* Human - she will be immune to any attacks by Vampires or the Werewolf that night.
* Vampire - she will be knocked unconscious for the entire night, and not be able to engage in any night activities; she will also be immune to an attack by the Werewolf.
* Werewolf - same effect as on Vampire, except he will be immune to attacks by Vampires.

The DOCTOR must PM me her choice of "patient"; she is allowed and encouraged to do so in the day phase due to the rules of chronology and precedence (post 6 below). Nevertheless, the doctor will only actually administer the injection at the start of the night phase. She should also PM me a secondary "patient", in case her primary patient is staked that day.

The Doctor IS allowed to inject herself. The Doctor may not inject the same person on two consecutive days.

The Doctor's identity is secret. If she is turned, she loses her Doctorly priveleges. The Doctor's identity is revealed upon her death.

7. The REPORTER

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/andie-starr.jpg

Each night, the REPORTER chooses one person to SPY ON & FOLLOW around for the course of the night. At the end of the Night Phase, the reporter is informed of everyone (if anyone) who visited or was visited by their quarry that night, though not what actions occured.

The REPORTER is a more powerful role than one might guess. Technically, the REPORTER is *almost* immune from night kills, since she spends the entire night spying on/following her chosen player. So, if she chooses to spy on someone every night, and informs me timeously, she will never be at home if a potential attacker visits. The exception is if she receives Bourbon from the Bourbon Vampire, in which case she gets drunk and passes out.

If the REPORTER's identity is suspected or revealed, the Vampires would be advised to bourbonise her, and turn or kill her. If the Reporter reveals her identity and is believed by either the Sheriff or the Doctor, they can protect her either by jailing her or injecting her respectively.

The Reporter must PM me the name of the player she wishes to spy on that night; she is allowed and encouraged to do so in the day phase due to the rules of chronology and precedence (post 6 below). She should also PM me a second choice, in case her primary choice is staked that day.

If the Reporter is turned, she loses all her special abilities. If the Reporter is killed, only her species is revealed - her Reporter status will only be revealed at the end of the game.

Abi
08-16-13, 09:27 PM

For this post, the Jock *is* in fact Male, the Cheerleader *is* in fact female, and the Shapeshifter will be referred to as male, but may be of either gender.

SPECIAL ROLES 3: MISCELLANEOUS

8. The JOCK

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/matt.jpg

The JOCK likes to play sports. He (initially) has no special role (apart from playing sports). He exists primarily as an object of mockery for nerds like me who sucked at sports back in school.

The JOCK's identity is revealed at the beginning of the game, and is known to all.

9. The CHEERLEADER

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/caroline-forbes-cheerleader.jpg

The CHEERLEADER leads cheers. She exists primarily as an object of lust for nerds like me who never got any back in school.

The CHEERLEADER's identity is revealed at the beginning of the game, and is known to all.

10. The SHAPESHIFTER
Species: Initially Unspecified
Allegiance: Initially Unspecified

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/silas.jpg

The SHAPESHIFTER is a placeholder role, that initially has no species, alignment or special abilities.

The SHAPESHIFTER will be assigned to either the Vampires or the Town at some point in the game. The purpose of the Shapeshifter role is to correct a situation that is unreasonably prejudicial to either team. For example, the Shapeshifter may be assigned to a team:

* If a particularly powerful player is unluckily killed very early in the game (Bourbon Vamp, Sheriff, Reporter), the Shapeshifter may be assigned the role of that killed player - the exact definition of "very early in the game" will be left to my discretion;

* If a player resigns the Shapeshifter may be assigned the role of the resignee;

* If I deem that I miscalculated the initial setup of the game and significantly prejudiced one of the teams, the Shapeshifter will be assigned to that team, increasing it's player count by 1. (Note, this means "I will give your team the Shapeshifter if I messed up the initial setup of the game and it put your team at a significant disadvantage." It does not mean "I will give your team the Shapeshifter if you are losing due to bad luck or stupid strategy :p").

The SHAPESHIFTER's identity is secret and is only revealed upon his death.

Prior to being assigned a team, the Shapeshifter participates in discussions on the game thread and votes each day just like every other player. It is in the Shapeshifter's best interest to maintain a balance between the Vamps and the Town, as he does not know which team he will be assigned to. Similiarly, both teams should avoid staking the Shapeshifter if they suspect his identity.

At night, the Shapeshifter leaves town immediately, so is immune to *all* night actions.

Once assigned a team/role, the Shapeshifter retains that role for the remainder of the game (unless turned, cured, assigned the Mayoral role upon the previous Mayor's death, etc.).

If either team wins before the Shapeshifter is assigned, but while still alive, he is regarded as co-winner.

Abi
08-17-13, 08:59 PM
Questions and Communication

1. If you have question about the rules of the game of a general nature, please post the question on this thread, during the DAY PHASE, and I shall answer as soon as I can.

2. If you have a question relating specifically to the rules pertaining to your secret identity (Vampire or Special Role) you may ask me via PM.

3. Players are free to make whatever claims or accusations, tell lies etc during the day phase. I will neither confirm nor deny any statements or claims made by any players.

4. Vampires may communicate amoung themselves privately, as well as post on the game thread during the day phase. Vampires may NOT privately discuss material info about the game with non-Vampires.

Non-vampires may not privately discuss material info about the game with any other player; they may only post on the game thread during the day phase.

While difficult to enforce, please adhere to this rule in the spirit of good sportsmanship. If I have sufficient evidence of a player violating the rules I shall:

* For a first offense - Take appropriate (private) action to penalise the offender and her team
* For a second offense - Expel the offender from the game.

Please adhere to the ADDF guidelines. Guideline violations may result in in-game penalties as well as forum moderation actions.

5. When players wish to exercise their special roles they must do so by PMing me. Do NOT contact any player directly.

Abi
08-18-13, 12:00 PM
Some Final Principles

1. Principle of Minimal Necessary Information

With respect to night actions, I shall only give the minimal necessary information regarding what occured to the players involved. Particularly, a killed player will only be told their manner of death, not the identity of their killer.

At the beginning of the day phase, I shall only announce deaths on the game thread. The person killed, her manner of death, and species will be revealed. Special roles will be revealed in all cases except the Sheriff and the Reporter.
If someone is turned, it will be announced since players need to keep a tally of how many Vampires and how many Humans are in the game.

2. Principles of Chronology and Precedence of Actions

In order to prevent paradoxes arising from night actions, they will be processed in the following order:

1. Shapeshifter leaves town.

2 a) Bourbon Vamp delivers bourbon
b) Sheriff jails someone
c) Doctor injects someone
d) Reporter begins spying on someone

^^^The above four actions will be implemented in a (different) random order each day. I will use a random number generator.
***Note: If I am only PM'd about the above actions after the start of the Night Phase, they will be implemented in order of receipt of PM's, just like the actions listed under (3) below.

3 a) Vampires kill or turn someone
b) Werewolf kills someone
c) Hunter kills someone
d) Sheriff receives results of investigation

^^^The above four actions will be implemented in chronological order of the PM's I receive from the concerned players.

4. Just before the start of the dayphase, the Reporter obtains the results of her investigations.

3. Principles relating the the Narrator (ME!!)

1. The Narrator is neutral.
This is self-explanatory. I am not biased towards either team.

2. The Narrator is sane.
In some games like this, there are insane narrators, who do things like give the investigator("Sheriff") false or random information. I shall always either answer direct questions honestly, or say that I am unable to answer that question.

3. Clues
I shall provide clues throughout the game. Anything I say or do on the game thread may be a clue. About two-thirds of the clues will be valuable, the other one-third will be deliberately misleading. In keeping with the principles of neutrality and sanity, both teams will have roughly equal opportunity to benefit from the clues.

Abi
08-18-13, 03:00 PM
DAY ONE

The setting is a small town in New Jersey, an unofficial suburb of New York City. The time is 1978. Girls and guys are dancing to disco, dressing in Quiana, and making their hair as big as it can possibly be. People are listening to music on the very first Sony Walkman and playing Space Invaders, and Japanese cars are flooding the market. Is John Travolta hotter in “Saturday Night Fever,” or “Grease,” and did your parents even let you see either of those movies?

New York City has been terrorised by Son of Sam killer David Berkowitz – even though he was finally captured and sentenced to jail in June, fear of serial killers runs high in this suburb where so many Dads commute to jobs in the city. Rumours of crazy things happening in the People’s Temple of Guyana have parents on the lookout for signs that their teenagers might have been seduced by a cult.

At the start of the High School football season, bodies suddenly started turning up, drained of blood. Soon rumours of Vampires began surfacing. The rumours caught the attention of a world reknowned paranormal debunker named Abi, who came to town, putting the townsfolk somewhat at ease. But last night, Abi's body was found in his room at the motel on the highway. He had bite marks on his neck, and no blood left in his body. There’s word that he had a notebook that said that two vampires are in town. The number "67" was also scribbled on the same page.

You and some friends put your heads together, and decide that the only choice is to put some wooden stakes through those stinking vampire hearts. One every day. Until they’re gone. You might make a mistake, but it’s the only solution, so everyone vows to discuss why they chose the victim before committing that person to death. Killing the wrong person is a risk you’re all willing to take, because without staking those vampires, everyone’s going to die anyway...

Players, in no particular order:

Pooka
Tinatheawesome
Fuzzy12
Lunacie
Ms. Mango
Ginniebean
Sarek
TygerSan
Rebelyell
RobotInDisguise
Amtram
Doiadhd - The Jock. Confirmed Human/Town
BellaVita - The Cheerleader Confirmed Human/Town

VAMPIRES: 2 ... HUMANS: 9 ... WEREWOLF: 1 ... UNALLIED SHAPESHIFTER: 1

Okay. Discuss. Accuse. Claim. Vote.

GAME ON

Voting closes on Tue 10 Aug at 300 PM EST, or when a majority vote is reached.

ThinkingOutLoud
08-18-13, 03:27 PM
Am I too late to join? I just got done reading through the first game.....

Abi
08-18-13, 03:31 PM
ThinkingOutLoud,

28 minutes too late.

The number of humans and vampires has already been revealed, so I don't know how I can accomodate you.

Let me think on it. I'll have an answer within 1/2 an hour.

Abi
08-18-13, 03:35 PM
Okay, you are in.

You are a non-secret Shapeshifter.

Please read the rules for the Shapeshifter (Role 10, Post 4). You will operate just like the regular Shapeshifter, except that everyone knows you are a shapeshifter, since that can't be helped.

At the first Shapeshifter assignment, no one will know whether I assigned you or the original secret Shapeshifter.

Welcome to The Game :)

ThinkingOutLoud
08-18-13, 03:36 PM
I should have signed up before reading the first game lol.

Its ok ill catch the next game :-)

Abi
08-18-13, 03:37 PM

Pooka
Tinatheawesome
Fuzzy12
Lunacie
Ms. Mango
Ginniebean
Sarek
TygerSan
Rebelyell
RobotInDisguise
Amtram
ThinkingOutLoud - The Shapeshifter Confirmed Unallied

VAMPIRES: 2 ... HUMANS: 9 ... WEREWOLF: 1 ... UNALLIED SHAPESHIFTERS: 2

Abi
08-18-13, 04:04 PM
Clue: If the secret Shapeshifter is killed by staking before the non-secret Shapeshifter is assigned, it will suck for both the Vampires, the Townsfolk and Me.

We should all protect the secret Shapeshifter.

Clue: The secret Shapeshifter is STEALTH.

ThinkingOutLoud
08-18-13, 04:13 PM
I'm in yeaaaaaaaa!

Abi
08-18-13, 04:24 PM
Q: What time does Night One start?

A: Night One starts at 300 PM EST on Tuesday, unless one player has a clear majority of votes against them before that (and please, let's aim for that). In this case, Night One will start soon after the staking.

Lunacie
08-18-13, 05:09 PM
Anyone have any ideas on how we decide which player is most likely to be one of the two vampires?

Abi
08-18-13, 05:41 PM
Clue: There are 14 of you. I have explicitly eliminated 3 (Doi, Bella, and that last minute person). I eliminated a fourth, in one of my previous clues.

I have also given you all a clue as to the identities of both Vampires.

Amtram
08-18-13, 06:06 PM
Maybe it could be the jock or the cheerleader, since they both have excuses for being out late every time there's a game or a practice, and anyone involved in football gets away with murder in these small towns all the time.

Lunacie
08-18-13, 06:38 PM
Clue: the secret shape shifter is STEALTH.

First thought pops into my head ... does that mean someone in DISGUISE -
like Robot?

TygerSan
08-18-13, 06:56 PM
The Jock and the cheerleader are both human, explicitly.

If we want to go literal for the identity of the secret shapeshifter, isnt a Pooka a shapeshifting spirit?

Rebelyell
08-18-13, 07:00 PM
Hmmm ironic im from nj N other day I was just reading bout jim jones n the peoples temple and how theres rumors jim jones was a front for the cia an mk ultra mind control, and when the one senator went down there n blew the cover off it they killed him n most of the people in the temple using mindcontrolled delta killers.anyway 67 could mean player 6 n 7 pooka n sarek amtram.

Abi
08-18-13, 08:24 PM
Q: If humans are turned, will it be announced?

A: It will be announced that "A human has been turned", however their identity will not be revealed, of course, because everyone would stake them!

Rebelyell
08-18-13, 08:38 PM
Breaks out steak knives and yells eureka I love a good medium rare steak:D

RobotInDisguise
08-19-13, 01:55 AM
*continues lurking*

ginniebean
08-19-13, 02:07 AM
Hehehe, me too, tho I just got here, looong day at work! I always overthink these things which is how I sunk us last time. Soooo lurky

ThinkingOutLoud
08-19-13, 03:08 AM
I've got a few ideas but not sure....

sarek
08-19-13, 03:25 AM
Knowing Abi i tried 67 as a hexadecimal number but thats not helping much.

pooka
08-19-13, 03:26 AM
anyway 67 could mean player 6 n 7 pooka n sarek amtram.

aren't players 6 and 7 sarek and ginniebean?

My far-fetched idea was that 6 and 7 could be the number of characters in the name...Lunacie or Fuzzy12 or Ms Mango + Amtram?

Fuzzy12
08-19-13, 07:42 AM
So doi and bella are definitely human, right? And we also know that FinallyFound is a shapeshifter. No point staking any of them :scratch:

I don't think that 67 refers to ginnie and Sarek at number 6 and 7 in the player list since Abi explicitly said that the list is in no particular order. :scratch:

STEALTH can be spelled as THE LAST. So in that list the last person (with no confirmed identity) is Amtram. But then again Abi said, the list is in no particular order. :scratch:

Just thinking aloud.. :scratch: So could anyone else somehow be associated with "The Last"??

Abi, I'm seriously in awe... amazing game!!!! :yes:

TygerSan
08-19-13, 07:51 AM
Clue: the secret shape shifter is STEALTH.

First thought pops into my head ... does that mean someone in DISGUISE -
like Robot?

Ooh! I like this logic! Sorry I seem to have missed this before. Hmm. . .

I have to say that I *really* like Fuzzy's logic on this one, as the all-caps to me suggested an anagram of some kind. Just 'cause the list isn't in any logical order, doesn't mean that the clue can't refer to order, right?

First stake should probably *not* be Amtram, Robot, or Pooka, given the clue, right?

And I had thought that the 67 in the initial exposition was a clue, too. . . remember, we have a couple of humans who can actually gather intel on other townsfolk, so we could, in theory, wait a turn or two to stake anyone on that potential list.

Perhaps those that can should consider protecting the most vulnerable this round? I know many of us may *want* to see the Jock get his comeuppance, but he's much more dangerous turned, and useless dead.

In other news, I always hate the first staking. It's so random :(

Lunacie
08-19-13, 08:49 AM
Numbers 6 and 7 on Abi's list are the Doctor and the Reporter - both human.
That probably doesn't help though.

RobotInDisguise
08-19-13, 09:08 AM
how many of each role do we have?

Abi
08-19-13, 09:23 AM
Robot, Nice question.

Bourbon Vamp: 0, 1 or 2

Werewolf: 1

Hunter: 0 or more

Sheriff: 0 or 1

Mayor: Exactly 1; and re-assigned upon death or turning

Doctor: 0 or more

Reporter: 0 or more

Jock: 1, confirmed to be Doiadhd

Cheerleader: 1, confirmed to be BellaVita

Shapeshifter: 2. 1 confirmed to be ThinkingOutLoud, 1 secret.

Abi
08-19-13, 09:40 AM
Ginniebean,

Section mods and Supers can figure out that you are the one lurking invisibly on this thread ;)

Just a heads up. :)

Amtram
08-19-13, 09:40 AM
Yeah, I forgot that Jock and Cheerleader were definitely human. Hmmm.

I was going to say that STEALTH/RobotInDisguise seemed a little too obvious, but then RID made a post about. . .lurking. Maybe that's too obvious, but one should be careful not to be hoist on one's own petard. Heh.

Abi
08-19-13, 09:42 AM
Maybe Ginniebean is a Vampire... hmmm...

Fuzzy12
08-19-13, 09:43 AM
Ginniebean,

Section mods and Supers can figure out that you are the one lurking invisibly on this thread ;)

Lurking invisibly = stealth??

Is ginnie the shapeshifter?? :scratch:

Abi
08-19-13, 09:43 AM
Oh wait, Amtram was lurking.

My bad.

Maybe Amtram is a Vampire.

TygerSan
08-19-13, 09:57 AM
If STEALTH really is an anagram for "the last", maybe it's the last person to join and Abi's first clue is not helpful?

ginniebean
08-19-13, 10:09 AM
Ginniebean,

I fell asleep with computer on, as usual. The first choice is so random. I'm a little leary of the last because last time we went with the first alphabetically and that sucked.

Abi
08-19-13, 11:51 AM
Okay, I'm bored.

***First person to make an official vote gets Immunity from today's staking.

ginniebean
08-19-13, 12:03 PM
OK, races in and picks random. Mrs mango in the dining room with her fangs! Sorry Mrs. Mango, the chances of this being wrong are great. I just think you have such an unsuspicious name...

Abi
08-19-13, 12:06 PM
Thank you :)

Okay, Ginnie is immune from today's staking. You may NOT vote against Ginnie.

Everyone else is fair game.

Fuzzy12
08-19-13, 12:18 PM
Ginnie, lucky you!!!

Anyway, I think, we need to make some badly informed guesses.

Maybe we should avoid staking tonight anyone whom the clues might refer to:

1. (Doi, Bella and ThinkingOutLoud)

2. Amtram: I can't imagine that Abi would have said that she might be the vamp, if she actually was. It's too obvious a clue.

3. RobotInDisguise: Might be the shapeshifter InDisguise?

4. Pooka: Might be a shape shifter if that's what her ID means?

5. TinaTheAwesome: Someone said that the last person to join might be the shape shifter. Based on the previous thread (i.e. the previous game), I think Tina was the last person to post that she is joining.

Pooka
Tinatheawesome
Fuzzy12
Lunacie
Ms. Mango
Ginniebean
Sarek
TygerSan
Rebelyell
RobotInDisguise
Amtram

We aren't allowed to stake Ginnie, so that leaves (apart from me...) Lunacie, Mango, Sarek, Tyger and Reb :scratch:

Maybe we should choose one of them at random and then the humans with special powers can investigate the others in the night?

Rebelyell
08-19-13, 12:33 PM
I say we steak sarek or Tyger

Abi
08-19-13, 12:42 PM
***An important rule I failed to mention:

You are allowed to lie on this thread during the Day Phase and say "Abi told me such and such in a PM".

However, you are NOT allowed to cut and paste direct quotes from PM's. Nor are you allowed to fabricate direct quotes and claim they were sent via PM. If you fabricate info, do so in your own words.

"PM Quoting" is a rule infraction.

Abi
08-19-13, 12:46 PM
List of Players, for Reference:

Pooka
Tinatheawesome
Fuzzy12
Lunacie
Ms. Mango
Ginniebean
Sarek
TygerSan
Rebelyell
RobotInDisguise
Amtram

Fuzzy12
08-19-13, 12:48 PM
So Abi, can we also not quote directly from your posts in this thread? So for example, I quoted a list of players in my last post, taken directly from one of your posts in this thread. Would that be an infraction?

Abi
08-19-13, 01:03 PM
Fuzzy,

Sorry, I meant PM's (or any form of private communication, since sometimes I email or IM some of you.)

I did realise my mistake and edited the post above.

Also, for future reference, when I say "PM" I mean to include any other forms of private communication as well.

Abi
08-19-13, 01:18 PM
I say we steak sarek or Tyger

Rebel,

I'm not sure if you're still discussing (which is fine) or intending to vote, but just so you know, you must select one person when you cast your final vote. :)

Amtram
08-19-13, 01:26 PM
sarek has been awfully quiet. Maybe he's hiding something. . .

Lunacie
08-19-13, 02:51 PM
I vote we stake Rebelyell for making so many bad puns about "steak." ;)

Abi
08-19-13, 02:58 PM
I vote we stake Rebelyell AND Lunacie for double voting and ambiguous voting respectively!!!

Lunacie,

You put a ;) in so I dont know if that was a serious Vote or just a joke?

sarek
08-19-13, 03:02 PM
OK, so both Amtram and Rebel mentioned me that makes them both suspects.

Abi
08-19-13, 03:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g47HSVt_ykc

Lunacie
08-19-13, 03:29 PM
I vote we stake Rebelyell AND Lunacie for double voting and ambiguous voting respectively!!!

Lunacie,

You put a ;) in so I dont know if that was a serious Vote or just a joke?

I'll let you know as soon as I make up my mind. :lol:

Abi
08-19-13, 03:47 PM
What's wrong guys, did you not enjoy the vid?

Fuzzy12
08-19-13, 03:51 PM
Will watch it tomorrow. don't want to make any noise now :D

Abi
08-19-13, 04:30 PM
So this is what Ginniebean just said to me in Yahoo:

Gin Bean: omg you lil oinker "pounces on abi and bites him"

Could Ginnie be the Werewolf? :eek:

Lunacie
08-19-13, 05:25 PM

Gin Bean: omg you lil oinker "pounces on abi and bites him"

Vampires bite too, eh?

I've decided I wasn't entirely joking, I do cast my vote for Reb.

pooka
08-19-13, 06:16 PM
I think I vote sarek...his defense was quite half-***ed :o

ginniebean
08-19-13, 06:20 PM

Haha and you deserved it! :lol:

Abi, quick question. You used "clue" to point out two clues, will your clues take this form solely or can anything you say be a potential clue? Or a potential monkey wrench?

Abi
08-19-13, 06:34 PM
Ginnie,

Everything I say is a potential clue, or a potential mis-lead. Not just things I explicitly mark as "Clue".

Abi
08-19-13, 06:37 PM
So, things are picking up. Here's where we stand:

1 vote Mango
1 vote Rebelyell
1 vote Sarek
11 votes left

Rebelyell
08-19-13, 08:13 PM
I vote out sarek, sorry buddy love ya like abrother, its not personal just business:) Anyone stakes me youll be sowwwy chawlie you did:D

RobotInDisguise
08-19-13, 08:24 PM
*remains in the shadows*

I vote for Reb

Abi
08-19-13, 09:10 PM
1 vote Mango
2 votes Rebelyell
2 votes Sarek
9 votes left

TygerSan
08-19-13, 09:11 PM
Blech. I'll even things out and vote Mango. First stake always blows :(.

Rebelyell
08-19-13, 09:13 PM
Bahhhh im up to 2 im telling yall dont want to vote me out, im n old leather steak anyway , no fresh meat here

Lunacie
08-19-13, 09:18 PM
Bahhhh im up to 2 im telling yall dont want to vote me out, im n old leather steak anyway , no fresh meat here

You're not helping yourself here dude. Vampires live practically forever so
yeah, no fresh meat if you're a vampire. ;)

Rebelyell
08-19-13, 09:31 PM
Im gonna say told you so if I get the ax I mean stake.

Lunacie
08-19-13, 09:47 PM
Im gonna say told you so if I get the ax I mean stake.

:lol: Okie dokie!

doiadhd
08-19-13, 09:50 PM
vote me!
thee old double bluff. . .
routine,eh.

Abi
08-19-13, 09:52 PM
Doi

not "vote me"

YOU VOTE

{{{This is where all we nerds point and laugh at the JOCK -- sweet Revenge}}}

Jokes asides, how's you man? :)

Rebelyell
08-19-13, 10:23 PM
Hmm back in theday id loveto have put a pencil in a jocks back, a nice shiny sharp one.

Tinatheawesome
08-19-13, 11:21 PM
can i stake amtram

Abi
08-19-13, 11:28 PM
Tina,

You may vote against any player, besides yourself. :)

(For this round only, you can't vote against Ginniebean because she is immune, but in future rounds you can if you want to.)

Abi
08-19-13, 11:30 PM
List of Players, for Reference:

Pooka
Tinatheawesome
Fuzzy12
Lunacie
Ms. Mango
Ginniebean
Sarek
TygerSan
Rebelyell
RobotInDisguise
Amtram

Abi
08-19-13, 11:32 PM
2 votes Mango
2 votes Rebelyell
2 votes Sarek
1 vote Amtram
7 votes left

pooka
08-19-13, 11:45 PM
Am I allowed to ask why ginniebean gets immunity? Did I miss something?

Abi
08-19-13, 11:53 PM
Pooka,

I was sick of waiting for people to vote. Everyone was stalling. So I offered immunity to the first player who voted, and Ginnie grabbed it.

Tinatheawesome
08-19-13, 11:54 PM
amtram then

ThinkingOutLoud
08-20-13, 12:23 AM
Think I've got it... but gonna wait for one more clue

Abi
08-20-13, 12:26 AM
Clue: No more clues. Vote.

sarek
08-20-13, 01:34 AM
Sorry Rebel, no hard feelings but I have no choice but to vote you out.

Fuzzy12
08-20-13, 02:23 AM
I've watched the video you posted to look for clues. Something about angels? I need to listen to the lyrics more carefully but I don't want to drag this out much longer so I'm going to vote reb as well. Sorry reb :o

Nice song by the way:D

Abi
08-20-13, 02:49 AM
2 votes Mango
4 votes Rebelyell
2 votes Sarek
1 vote Amtram
5 votes left

BellaVita
08-20-13, 03:03 AM
I vote Amtram.

I just noticed her name rhymes.
Which means she's probably pulling off crimes...

[Okay - back to the 5 min poem thread]

amberwillow
08-20-13, 03:57 AM
I'm just dropping by to point out that Tigers are Stealthy ;)

Abi
08-20-13, 04:08 AM
Amber, did TygerSan pay you to do that investigation?

amberwillow
08-20-13, 04:12 AM
Not yet.

Abi
08-20-13, 04:33 AM
Okay, I'm going to bed soon. Voting closes at 3PM EST no exceptions

So far, the votes are:

Rebelyell.. : 4
Ms.Mango : 2
Sarek........:2
Amtram.....:2

4 Votes are outstanding.... Ms. Mango; Amtram; ThinkingOutLoud; and Doiadhd.

The player with the most votes will be staked and eliminated from the game.

If the Bourbon Vampire, Reporter, Sheriff or Doctor have not yet PM'd me their choice of who to bourbonise, spy on, jail and inject respectively, please do so. You may wait until Night Phase, but it to your advantage to let me know sooner (see rules of chronology, page 1, post 6). Please also PM me a "second choice" in case your first choice gets staked...

TygerSan
08-20-13, 06:38 AM
Amber, even if I were the shapeshifter (I assure you that I am not) i would like to point out that it is not to anyone's advantage to stake the shapeshifter in the first round.

:)

amberwillow
08-20-13, 08:33 AM
Amber, even if I were the shapeshifter (I assure you that I am not) i would like to point out that it is not to anyone's advantage to stake the shapeshifter in the first round.

:)

Worth a chortle ;)

Ms. Mango
08-20-13, 09:27 AM
You people are brutal! I'm going to start having nightmares about all of you chasing after me with wooden stakes! Actually, I don't know what any of you look like; in my mind you look like your avatars. So that's what would be chasing me through NJ...

That would make Reb the werewolf. :rolleyes:

Speaking of avatars and clues--I think the video chick with the wings reminds me of pooka's avi. So, even though it's totally out there, I vote for pooka.

doiadhd
08-20-13, 09:45 AM
when did i get confirmed?
:p

i vote miss mango
no reason

Ms. Mango
08-20-13, 10:48 AM
Doi...hahaha. Nope not a schoolteacher. My mom was, though.

Abi
08-20-13, 10:59 AM
Q: I was wondering if humans can have more than one special role? So for example, can someone be both the mayor and the doctor?

A: A human can only have at most 2 special roles, and then, only if one of them is the Mayoral role. So, a player could be The Doctor AND The Mayor, or they could be The Hunter AND The Mayor; but they couldn't be The Doctor and The Hunter.

Q: Also, can Bella and Doi have any special roles?

The Cheerleader and Jock count as one special role to each of them. So, as above, if either of them have an additional role, it would be the Mayoral role.

Amtram
08-20-13, 11:04 AM
Well, I suppose that as a Marching Band mom, I have reason to have it in for jocks, and rebelyell is. . .um. . .leading the pack, so sorry, reb, I'm voting for you.

Abi
08-20-13, 11:12 AM
So here is where we stand:

[B]3 votes Mango
5 votes Rebelyell
2 votes Sarek
2 vote Amtram
1 vote Pooka

1 votes outstanding.

Clearly, from the numbers, the last vote will not make any difference....

*thread will re-open shortly*

Abi
08-20-13, 11:58 AM
The town resolves to stake Rebeyell. Rebelyell runs, being apparently in much better shape that he had claimed to be. He is finally caught in the woods outside the football stadium. He fights valiantly, but is overwhelmed by numbers, and staked through the heart. Blood pumps out of his severed aorta... he is dead in less than a minute.

Rebelyell was human. A search of his home revealed a big gold chain. Rebelyell was The Mayor.

Great job town, last game you killed a regular human on your first staking. This time you managed to kill your Mayor

**A new Mayor will be secretly selected and informed in due course.

It is now Twilight. You guys may babble and bicker. Rebel, feel free to haunt these b**tards. Sorry to see you die so soon bro :( Thanks for playing.

Lunacie
08-20-13, 12:00 PM
:lol: We're so pathetic it's unfreaking unbelievable. Sorry Reb. :grouphug:

Fuzzy12
08-20-13, 12:16 PM
We need Buffy :o

Abi
08-20-13, 01:17 PM
Game Status

Players in the Game:

Pooka
Tinatheawesome
Fuzzy12
Lunacie
Ms. Mango
Ginniebean
Sarek
TygerSan
RobotInDisguise
Amtram

ELIMINATED:

Rebelyell...........STATUS: Deceased, Staked by the mob on Day 1.............SPECIES/SPECIAL ROLE: Human/The Mayor...(NEW MAYOR SECRETLY ASSIGNED)

VAMPIRES: 2 ... HUMANS: 8 ... WEREWOLF: 1 ... UNALLIED SHAPESHIFTERS: 2

Abi
08-20-13, 01:25 PM
Night One

Night has fallen. The Vampires prowl. Blah blah blah, etc etc etc.

Will all those with Special Night Actions please PM me if you have not yet done so.

Night One ends On Wed 20 Aug at 3 PM EST, or earlier if all night actions have been implemented.
Yes, this is less than the minimum 36 hour Night Phase I promised you all. Deal with it. :)

No posting on the Game Thread during the Night Phase.

No private material info conversations regarding the game amoung players, except the Vampires, between themselves.

sarek
08-20-13, 01:36 PM
I would say sorry Reb, but then you're a staked steak now so that would be pointless.

BellaVita
08-20-13, 01:40 PM
I am sorry but am going to leave the game.

Abi
08-20-13, 02:35 PM
One of the Shapeshifters will be assigned Bella's role. I won't say which one.

Abi
08-21-13, 02:32 PM
Sorry for the delay.

It's been a REALLY exciting night phase.

I will open the thread for Day 2 as soon as I've touched base with all the Vamps and Special Role players privately.

Then I will announce who were killed and/or turned last night. :)

Abi
08-21-13, 09:52 PM
DAY TWO

1. BellaVita resigned last night. We wish her well and thank her for playing. :grouphug: Bella's role has been taken over by one of the ShapeShifters; I won't say which. We won't use the designation "Cheerleader" anymore because we don't even know the gender of this person.

2. Sarek's body was found in his home, in a pool of blood mixed with bourbon, and a wooden stake through his heart. Autopsy revealed an extremely high blood alcohol content, and that Sarek's tissues and organs were infused with Wolf DNA. Sarek was the Werewolf.

3. Lots of blood, and pieces of flesh that were eventually identified to be the body parts of TygerSan were found in her home. Autopsy revealed that she had been hacked to death with a machete or similar weapon, and that she was human.

4. Lunacie was found dead in her home, the victim of a Vampire Attack. A search of the premises found a collection of stakes and crossbows and various other Vampire killing devices. Lunacie was the Hunter.

The Vampire who killed Lunacie has fallen victim to the Hunter's Curse, and will become progressively more insane, before finally killing themself at the start of Day Phase 3.

TygerSan held a very powerful role. I shall disclose that it was EITHER Sheriff OR Reporter but not which. Since her unlucky early demise is unreasonably prejudicial to the town, a ShapeShifter has been assigned her role, and provided with whatever information, if any, she had.

State Of The Game:

Players in the Game:

Pooka
Tinatheawesome
Fuzzy12
Ms. Mango
Ginniebean
RobotInDisguise
Amtram
ThinkingOutLoud Confirmed Human/Town

VAMPIRES: 2 ... HUMANS: 7 ... WEREWOLF: 0 ... UNALLIED SHAPESHIFTERS: 0

ELIMINATED:

Rebelyell...........STATUS: Deceased, Staked by the mob on Day 1.............SPECIES/SPECIAL ROLE: Human/The Mayor...(NEW MAYOR SECRETLY ASSIGNED)
BellaVita...........STATUS: Resigned during Night 1......................................SPECIES/SPECIAL ROLE: Human/The Cheerleader...(SHAPESHIFTER ASSIGNED)
Sarek...............STATUS: Deceased, Staked during Night 1........................SPECIES/SPECIAL ROLE: The Werewolf
TygerSan..........STATUS: Deceased, Hacked with machete during Night 1..SPECIES/SPECIAL ROLE: Human/Not Disclosed...(SHAPESHIFTER ASSIGNED)
Lunacie.............STATUS: Deceased, Vampire Attack during Night 1............SPECIES/SPECIAL ROLE: Human/The Hunter

Abi
08-21-13, 09:55 PM
People of the town! A lot went on last night. It's time to discuss the issues, and decide on who to vote to be staked today.

Day Phase 2 will end Friday 23 Aug at 1000 PM EST,
or when a player has a majority of votes against them.

Lunacie
08-21-13, 10:21 PM
Wow! One-third of the players eliminated in just one night! :eek:

Sorry I can't play any more this game. I will be back! :D

RobotInDisguise
08-21-13, 10:22 PM
a cheerleader is a cheerleader regardless of their gender :D see below:

http://i45.tinypic.com/35ix9w0.jpg

I would say good morning, but this morning is somber.

Rebelyell
08-21-13, 10:58 PM
Boy everyone just loves politicians and nana told ya so:D

Ms. Mango
08-21-13, 11:14 PM
I really think Amtram is a vampire. Sure, she looks like a mild mannered otter, but I know differently!

ginniebean
08-22-13, 01:18 AM
I really think Amtram is a vampire. Sure, she looks like a mild mannered otter, but I know differently!

Wow! That's a lot of carnage!

Well, I voted Mrs. Mango last time. She's pointing fingers right out of the gate. Is she a vamp? She looks pretty unassuming with her knitting sheep, a perfect cover in fact. I'm still trying to figure out what the heck happened. :confused::eek:

If we're going to lose so many each night cycle we need to be careful.

pooka
08-22-13, 01:46 AM
Good lord. I need a second to process that...

I agree that Ms. Mango's awfully eager to find a scapegoat...plus voting against me on Day 1 isn't earning her any brownie points with me :rolleyes:

Fuzzy12
08-22-13, 05:26 AM
I woke up to a blood bath today morning. :eek: (I actually did, the first thing I checked after waking up was this thread :D)

Sigh, Reb, Bella, Sarek, Lunacie, TygerSan you will be missed :o

So Lunacie, being the hunter, must have staked Sarek before she got killed by a vampire herself. :scratch:

Abi, in your list of remaining players, you've said that ThinkingOutLoud, who was a shapeshifter, is now human. But there are no more unallied shapeshifters so does that mean that you've assigned ThinkingOutLoud to be a human and whoever was the other shapeshifter is now the sherrif/reporter? :scratch:

Oh, or maybe ThinkingOutLoud has been assigned Bella's Role and the other shapeshifter is the sheriff/reporter.

I need to read the rules again. :rolleyes:

Either way, two more humans for our side. Oh and one of the vampires is going to die as well. (((((((( :yes: )))))))

Ok, town, let's get staking. And no more mistakes. We can't afford to lose that many people every night. Who is going to pay our taxes??? :eek:

TygerSan
08-22-13, 07:02 AM
Man! My work here had just begun. Whoever wielded that machete, big mistake! Fellow townsfolk: I believe that Fuzzy is right, and that the shapeshifters are now both assigned to human roles at the moment.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cmSbXsFE3l8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Amtram
08-22-13, 10:33 AM
Does the insane vampire get a chance to kill again? Or does that mean that there's only one left that we have to worry about? Well, at least we don't have to worry about the werewolf!

If there's only one vamp, and that vamp can't kill, we still have a chance!

And you know, Ms. Mango, I like you, but I'm not too keen on you looking my way with that pointed (stake) glance! Keep in mind, I'm not cool enough to be a vampire. Imagine an immortal nerd. . .scary stuff, eh?

Abi
08-22-13, 11:14 AM
The insane Vampire can play as usual for Day 2 and Night 2

Abi
08-22-13, 11:16 AM
Both Shapeshifters have been assigned human roles. One is a vanilla human (replacing Bella) and the other is either the Sheriff or Reporter (replacing Tyger). It is not disclosed which SS was assigned which role.

TygerSan
08-22-13, 11:42 AM
Who the heck uses a machete? Lunacie, did you get to me before getting staked (or are you even allowed to answer that question?

In any case, I'm totally going to haunt ya'll. Grr!

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt322/pixienut/Mind-Games-Scary-Ghost-Haunted.gif

Abi
08-22-13, 12:00 PM
Dead players may chat on the thread but PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL MATERIAL INFORMATION.

Abi
08-22-13, 12:05 PM
Tyger: Maybe it was Jason Voorhees.

Lunacie
08-22-13, 12:16 PM
Who the heck uses a machete? Lunacie, did you get to me before getting staked (or are you even allowed to answer that question?

In any case, I'm totally going to haunt ya'll. Grr!

Aw, would I do that to you? :giggle:

My ex used a machete - but he's been dead a decade now.

I know I'm allergic to a lot of things, but never thought about being allergic
to a vampire's bite. Looks like the vampire is allergic to me too. :p

doiadhd
08-22-13, 12:17 PM
i vote Tygarsan
as know her operational plan
as an vampire!

pooka
08-22-13, 12:22 PM
Tyger's dead so uh...you may want to rethink that vote :D

Abi
08-22-13, 12:22 PM
Doi,

TygerSan is already dead. Someone hacked her up with a machete last night. She's just haunting us.

Check page 8 for the list of players still in the game. :)

ThinkingOutLoud
08-22-13, 12:51 PM
Its interesting that Tina hasn't said anything... why is that?

Amtram
08-22-13, 12:55 PM
That's a good question. Maybe she's insane?

Abi
08-22-13, 12:56 PM
Gotta love all the suspicion going around...

Abi
08-22-13, 02:29 PM
Clue: For the purposes of this game, Vampires can be killed in only 3 ways:

1. Wooden stake through the heart
2. Werewolf bite (moot, since there is no Werewolf in the game anymore)
3. Sunlight (moot, because evil witches made them magic rings that protect them)

Amtram
08-22-13, 02:51 PM
So, one. :lol:

ginniebean
08-22-13, 03:54 PM
Any chance of an immunity vote? this time? :)

Abi
08-22-13, 04:28 PM
Ginnie,

No. I used the carrot "yesterday".

Today it will be the stick.

Double staking today, unless I see at least 3 official votes before midnight EST.
The players with the most AND second-most votes against them will be staked.

EDIT: Players have avoided the double staking (phew!) DEADline for all votes is Friday 10:00 PM EST

Amtram
08-22-13, 04:42 PM
Wait a second. Why would ginniebean be so interested in immunity when nobody has mentioned voting for her yet?

Fuzzy12
08-22-13, 04:53 PM
Double staking? That way we could theoretically eliminate both vampires and win :D

Abi
08-22-13, 05:16 PM
Probability of staking 2 Humans.........47.6%
Probability of 1 Vamp and 1 Human...47.6%
Probability of staking both Vamps........4.8%

Abi
08-22-13, 05:21 PM
State Of The Game:

Players in the Game:

Pooka
Tinatheawesome
Fuzzy12
Ms. Mango
Ginniebean
RobotInDisguise
Amtram

VAMPIRES: 2 ... HUMANS: 7 ... WEREWOLF: 0 ... UNALLIED SHAPESHIFTERS: 0

ELIMINATED:

BellaVita...........STATUS: Resigned during Night 1......................................SPECIES/SPECIAL ROLE: Human/The Cheerleader...(SHAPESHIFTER ASSIGNED)
Sarek...............STATUS: Deceased, Staked during Night 1........................SPECIES/SPECIAL ROLE: The Werewolf
TygerSan..........STATUS: Deceased, Hacked with machete during Night 1..SPECIES/SPECIAL ROLE: Human/Not Disclosed...(SHAPESHIFTER ASSIGNED)
Lunacie.............STATUS: Deceased, Vampire Attack during Night 1............SPECIES/SPECIAL ROLE: Human/The Hunter

Amtram
08-22-13, 05:56 PM
OK, fine. . .sorry, ginnie, you're on my radar.

That's my vote.

doiadhd
08-22-13, 06:07 PM
sorry but i will have to give you a good
steakin ginnie b!

i figured that when abi sent reminders message
for thread,he had four recipients,i suspect that the rest
where vampires!

Fuzzy12
08-22-13, 06:10 PM
Probability of staking 2 Humans.........47.6%
Probability of 1 Vamp and 1 Human...47.6%
Probability of staking both Vamps........4.8%

These are lousy odds:eek:

So staking two people is
not a great idea. I vote either for ginniebean or for ms mango. They both seem a bit too eager to stake people. What do you guys think?:scratch:
-

Fuzzy12
08-22-13, 06:13 PM
sorry but i will have to give you a good
steakin ginnie b!

i figured that when abi sent reminders message
for thread,he had four recipients,i suspect that the rest
where vampires!

Interesting...but I don't really get it. Why only for recipients?

Abi
08-22-13, 06:37 PM
Note to Doi and Fuzzy

ADDF only allows 5 recipients per PM. So I had to send out two copies to the 9 players, 1 to the first 5 and the other to the next 4. It was rndom and has nothing to do with who are and are not Vampires.

Doi you may change your vote if you wish.

Fuzzy12
08-22-13, 07:09 PM
Ugh I need to go to bed now. I don't want to comb now through the entire thread but I vaguely remember abi hinting abou ginnie lurking and thentelling him that she ll bite him. Well we know she isn't the werewolf and Abi said that two thirds of his clues will be true so it isn't likely that he would give two false clues about g9nnie. At least 9i guess he wouldn't. :scratch:

Anyway got to go. I vote for ginnie too.
C'mon town lets get voting
I've got no idea whatmidnight est is but it can't be far away now

Abi
08-22-13, 07:12 PM
Okay, I have my 3 votes, you have avoided a double staking :D

Doi,

You can still change your vote if you wish.

Ms. Mango
08-22-13, 07:33 PM
Did you count mine for Amtram?

Abi
08-22-13, 08:01 PM
Mango (and everyone),

No, you said you "[thought] Amtram [was] a Vamp". You did not explicitly vote for her.

Please be clear when you are voting.

pooka
08-22-13, 08:29 PM
I vote Ms. Mango (I'd say it's nothing personal but...it might be a little personal :p)

Ms. Mango
08-22-13, 08:46 PM
Ok, I vote for Amtram.

Abi
08-22-13, 09:24 PM
Votes so far:

3 votes Ginniebean
1 vote Mango
1 vote Amtram
4 votes outstanding

RobotInDisguise
08-22-13, 09:40 PM
I think we got two clears, and I'm human, so that leaves us with a 1/3 chance of staking a vampire and a 1/6 chance of getting the bourbon vampire. I vote with the majority. Sorry ginnie.

ginniebean
08-22-13, 10:04 PM
I'm voting mrs mango, with two votes outstanding, I still have a chance at a tie.

Abi
08-22-13, 10:37 PM
Votes so far:

4 votes Ginniebean
2 votes Mango
1 vote Amtram

2 votes outstanding

Abi
08-23-13, 08:14 AM
***Please note that voting closes today at 1000 PM EST, though it would be *really nice* if the 2 outstanding voters vote sooner.

If any of the Bourbon Vampire, Reporter, Sheriff or Doctor role-holders are still in play and have not yet PM'd me their choice of who to bourbonise, spy on, jail and inject respectively, please do so. You may wait until Night Phase, but it to your advantage to let me know sooner (see rules of chronology, page 1, post 6). Please also PM me a "second choice" in case your first choice gets staked...

Tinatheawesome
08-23-13, 07:39 PM
Ginniebean

Abi
08-23-13, 07:42 PM
Votes so far:

5 votes Ginniebean
2 votes Mango
1 vote Amtram

1 vote outstanding, which does not matter...

**thread temporarily closed**

Abi
08-23-13, 07:57 PM
The town decides to stake Ginniebean. The townsfolk (and narrator), tired after a long day, grab Ginnie and stake her through the heart. She explodes in smokeless flames, and burns for about a minute, and then all that is left of her is a charred skeleton.

Good job town!! You have successfully identified and killed a Vampire. :)

Ginnie has been eliminated from the game.

It is now Twilight. You guys may babble and bicker. Ginnie may haunt you. Sorry to see you go so soon friend :( Thanks for playing.

pooka
08-23-13, 08:00 PM
:yes: high fives, y'all. way to go, democracy! (sorry ginnie)

Abi
08-23-13, 08:06 PM
State Of The Game:

Players in the Game:

Pooka
Tinatheawesome
Fuzzy12
Ms. Mango
RobotInDisguise
Amtram

VAMPIRES: 1 ... HUMANS: 7 ... WEREWOLF: 0 ... UNALLIED SHAPESHIFTERS: 0

ELIMINATED:

Ginniebean........STATUS: Deceased, Staked by the mob on Day 2.............SPECIES/SPECIAL ROLE: Vampire/None

Abi
08-23-13, 08:12 PM
I'm having some tea and stuff. Thread will close for the Night Phase at 830 PM EST.

ginniebean
08-23-13, 08:16 PM
I'm dead, I'm dead the wicked vamp is dead :)

Rebelyell
08-23-13, 08:19 PM
Ding dong the ginniepire is dead:D

Abi
08-23-13, 08:31 PM
Night Two

Will all those with Special Night Actions please PM me if you have not yet done so.

Night One ends On Sat 24 Aug at 830 PM EST, or earlier if all night actions have been implemented.
Yes, this is less than the minimum 36 hour Night Phase I promised you all. Deal with it. :)

No private material info conversations regarding the game amoung players.

Abi
08-23-13, 10:41 PM
DAY THREE

RobotInDisguise was found brutally killed in her home. Autopsy revealed that she had been hacked to death with a butcher's knife or similar weapon, and that she was human.

State Of The Game:

Players in the Game:

Pooka
Tinatheawesome
Fuzzy12
Ms. Mango
Amtram

VAMPIRES: 1 ... HUMANS: 6

ELIMINATED:

Ginniebean........STATUS: Deceased, Staked by the mob on Day 2.............SPECIES/SPECIAL ROLE: Vampire/None
RobotInDisg......STATUS: Deceased, Hacked up during Night 2...................SPECIES/SPECIAL ROLE: Human/None or Not Disclosed.

Abi
08-23-13, 11:08 PM
Since some of you actually have lives, Day Phase 3 will last the entire weekend and close on Monday at 300 PM EST, unless a player has a majority of votes cast against them.

Discuss. Accuse. Claim. VOTE.

Day Phase 3 will end Monday 26 Aug at 300 PM EST,

pooka
08-23-13, 11:17 PM
I think Tina was the last to vote because she was busy plotting. J'accuse!

Rebelyell
08-24-13, 03:25 PM
Hell u whiners I didnt make it past day one, I think next time im the mayor I should get total immunity.

Amtram
08-24-13, 05:19 PM
You know we're all really sorry we done kilt ya, Reb. . .

Lunacie
08-24-13, 05:35 PM
Sorry, Reb, it's a kill or be-killed game.

Only in my case it was both (kill and get killed). :lol:

Rebelyell
08-24-13, 08:24 PM
Now thats funny:yes::giggle:

RobotInDisguise
08-24-13, 09:08 PM
Hiii can I vote for Tina? Or whoever the slag killed me?

ginniebean
08-25-13, 01:09 AM
Sorry, Reb, it's a kill or be-killed game.

Only in my case it was both (kill and get killed). :lol:

You my friend are just bad luck! lol

Abi
08-25-13, 09:42 AM
Dang Bourbon Vampire paid *ME* a visit yesterday. I thought the Narrator was immune to such things....

Anyone want to vote? :)

pooka
08-25-13, 01:06 PM
I vote Tina.

Rebelyell
08-25-13, 02:51 PM
I vote abi, I think hes the biggest vampire of all! Lmao.:D

doiadhd
08-25-13, 03:39 PM
whom ever the last vampire is,
bite me!:)

Tinatheawesome
08-25-13, 05:28 PM
I vote pooka because she voted against me

Fuzzy12
08-25-13, 06:09 PM
Sorry been away for the weekend. What did I miss? is it day again? Are we staking a vamp:scratch:

Abi
08-25-13, 06:13 PM
Is it indeed Day Phase again, and we are indeed staking a Vamp.

Cast your vote please :)

Fuzzy12
08-25-13, 06:26 PM
Vote for whom? :scratch:

Is there reason why we are suspecting Tina? has anyone seen her prowl about at night. Pook do you know something we don't? :scratch:

doiadhd
08-25-13, 07:22 PM
i shall change my vote!
if that is allowed?

will wait a moment before doing so

off topic,Richard pryor is funny as . . . .

pooka
08-25-13, 09:05 PM
Vote for whom? :scratch:

Is there reason why we are suspecting Tina? has anyone seen her prowl about at night. Pook do you know something we don't? :scratch:

That is the question...

(I'm obviously not just bored and randomly pointing fingers)
(no clearly i am much too strategic for that)
(i possess all the logic there is)
(i am the mastermind)
(all-seeing)
(yes of course)

Amtram
08-26-13, 09:36 AM
Well, she hasn't said anything in her defense. . .

Abi
08-26-13, 11:44 AM
Day Phase 3 closes in just over 3 hours (3PM EST). NO extensions.

Abi
08-26-13, 11:45 AM
Doi,

You voted for me, right? :)

Yes, you may vote for an *actual player*

Abi
08-26-13, 11:47 AM
Votes so far:

1 vote Tina
1 vote Pooka

5 votes outstanding

Abi
08-26-13, 11:48 AM
State Of The Game:

Players in the Game:

Pooka
Tinatheawesome
Fuzzy12
Ms. Mango
Amtram

VAMPIRES: 1 ... HUMANS: 6

ELIMINATED:

RobotInDisg......STATUS: Deceased, Hacked up during Night 2...................SPECIES/SPECIAL ROLE: Human/None or Not Disclosed.

Fuzzy12
08-26-13, 01:43 PM
Just one more hour left and I still don't know who to vote for. Pook your argument for tina wasn't very convincing but you sound as if you know more than you are allowed to share. Dough so I vote for Tina too... :scratch:

Abi
08-26-13, 02:15 PM
***IMPORTANT NOTE

If any of the Bourbon Vampire, Reporter, Sheriff or Doctor role-holders are still in play and have not yet PM'd me their choice of who to bourbonise, spy on, jail and inject respectively, please do so. You may wait until Night Phase, but it to your advantage to let me know sooner (see rules of chronology, page 1, post 6). Please also PM me a "second choice" in case your first choice gets staked...

Amtram
08-26-13, 02:42 PM
Tina, Tina, Tina. . .you're being too quiet. I vote Tina, too.

Tinatheawesome
08-26-13, 02:45 PM
@fuzzy12 I am not a vampire because i do not like the taste blood eww! yuck!

Tinatheawesome
08-26-13, 02:49 PM
Amtram i am not a vampire there reason for quiteness was because i was eatting paste, sleeping, brush teeth and i vote for you amtram

Fuzzy12
08-26-13, 02:50 PM
@fuzzy12 I am not a vampire because i do not like the taste blood eww! yuck!

Vegetarian vampire? :scratch:

Anyway voted already. :o

Abi
08-26-13, 03:14 PM
*thread temporarily closed*

*bourbon vampire, sheriff, reporter, doctor need to contact me in the next 15 minutes to get "into the randomisation queue", otherwise your actions will be implemented in chronological order of PM's received*

Abi
08-26-13, 03:37 PM
Final tally:

3 votes Tina
1 vote Pooka

3 no shows

The townsfolk resolve to stake Tina. As they converge on her, she stands rooted on the spot, paralysed with terror. A tear falls from the corner of one of her eyes. The boodthirsty mob ruthlessly stakes Tina through the heart. She dies almost immediately.

:rolleyes: You folks killed another human.

Abi
08-26-13, 03:50 PM
State Of The Game:

Players in the Game:

Pooka
Fuzzy12
Ms. Mango
Amtram

VAMPIRES: 1 ... HUMANS: 5

ELIMINATED:

RobotInDisg......STATUS: Deceased, Hacked up during Night 2...................SPECIES/SPECIAL ROLE: Human/None or Not Disclosed
Tina..................STATUS: Deceased, Staked by the mob on Day 3..............SPECIES/SPECIAL ROLE: Human/None or Not Disclosed

Abi
08-26-13, 03:53 PM
It is now Twilight. You guys may babble and bicker. Tina may haunt you. Thanks for playing Tina :grouphug:

**Vampires may now PM me with their night actions.

Ms. Mango
08-26-13, 04:06 PM
Oops. Too late....

Lunacie
08-26-13, 04:18 PM
Ah, a 25 % of getting the vampire now. Maybe ...

Fuzzy12
08-26-13, 04:58 PM
:eek:

Pooka explain yourself:scratch:

Abi
08-26-13, 05:01 PM
Twilight shall last for 30 more minutes. After which the thread shall close for Night Phase, and posting on the thread will be prohibited.

Amtram
08-26-13, 05:18 PM
Wow. It looks like we're better at killing humans than the vampires are. Geez Louise.

Abi
08-26-13, 05:30 PM
Night Three

Night 3 ends On Tue 27 Aug at 530 PM EST, or earlier if all night actions have been implemented.

No private material info conversations regarding the game amoung players.

pooka
08-26-13, 06:20 PM
Sorry Tina :(

why do you people even listen to me, I obviously don't know what I'm talking about

Abi
08-27-13, 05:54 PM
DAY FOUR

Someone was turned into a Vampire last night.

There were no other incidents of significance.

State Of The Game:

Players in the Game:

Pooka
Fuzzy12
Ms. Mango
Amtram
Doiadhd - The Jock
ThinkingOutLoud

VAMPIRES: 2 ... HUMANS: 4

**NOTE: Doiadhd and Thinking are no longer "confirmed human" since *someone* was turned into a Vampire last night. This does not necessarily mean that it was Doi or Thinking who was turned - it could have been any of the humans. We simply don't know anymore.

ELIMINATED:

RobotInDisg......STATUS: Deceased, Hacked up during Night 2...................SPECIES/SPECIAL ROLE: Human/None or Not Disclosed
Tina..................STATUS: Deceased, Staked by the mob on Day 3..............SPECIES/SPECIAL ROLE: Human/None or Not Disclosed

Abi
08-27-13, 05:57 PM
Six of you left. Four humans, two Vampires. Someone *will* be staked at the end of Day 4. Who should it be?

Discuss. Accuse. Claim. VOTE.

Day Phase 4 will end Thursday 29 Aug at 300 PM EST,

Fuzzy12
08-27-13, 06:33 PM
There aren't that many people left to accuse :eek:

This is getting very confusing. :scratch:

pooka
08-27-13, 07:40 PM

If I was a vamp, who would I want on my side...?

The jock perhaps? Hrmm...

We never did figure out Abi's original clues, did we?

Fuzzy12
08-27-13, 07:49 PM
Pook, if I was a vamp I'd want you by my side considering that you convinced us Just with your pretty eyes and charming smile alone to stake a human ... :D

doiadhd
08-27-13, 07:57 PM
i vote pooka!
if you was a vamp!
if
if
i,ve heard enough
i put it to you that pooka is in fact
thee last remaining vamire!

ner:p

Abi
08-27-13, 08:16 PM
Ooooh.

We have a vote :)

pooka
08-27-13, 08:27 PM
Pook, if I was a vamp I'd want you by my side considering that you convinced us Just with your pretty eyes and charming smile alone to stake a human ... :D

I wasn't even doing any convincing...you guys just followed my silly lead...if i was a vamp I'd be more aware of my power :o

and yes that's "IF," doi! can't even speculate around here anymore without getting staked :(

doiadhd
08-27-13, 08:28 PM
unanimous!

Amtram
08-27-13, 09:33 PM
I dunno. doi, your "human" status got removed - maybe you're jumping into the vote for a reason?

Abi
08-27-13, 09:51 PM
So, are we going to vote, or are we going to drag this thing out till Thursday afternoon / evening?

pooka
08-27-13, 09:54 PM
Uhh...drag out? I'm too nervous to vote yet, considering what happened last time

Abi
08-27-13, 10:12 PM
Criticism and suggestions thread here: http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1528649#post1528649

Amtram
08-27-13, 10:14 PM
Well, let's see. . .does dragging the vote out long enough to torture the narrator to death count as a kill?

BellaVita
08-27-13, 10:16 PM
Well, let's see. . .does dragging the vote out long enough to torture the narrator to death count as a kill?

But without the narrator you all will die along with him! :O :p

Amtram
08-27-13, 10:30 PM
That's when we start "Forum Zombie Diaries Game."

Abi
08-28-13, 12:04 AM
Some slightly more obvious clues might be helpful....

i gave you all both the original vampires on day one, in a clue for which the simplest interpretation was the right one.

i gave you all Ginniebean and one other vampire.

pooka
08-28-13, 12:19 AM
Good thing we've totally deciphered those clues...:doh::D

Fuzzy12
08-28-13, 06:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g47HSVt_ykc

Remember Abi posting this video???

I've been wondering if it's a clue or not. I could be totally off but I've realised that if you look at the letters in the singer's name & the title of the song, you can spell both ginnie and mango. :eek:

Lene Marlin Unforgivable Sinner

Pooka
Fuzzy12
Ms. Mango
Amtram

You can't do that with any of the other names of players left in the game and we know that ginnie was a vampire.

Clue or too far fetched?? :scratch:

pooka
08-28-13, 08:54 AM
INteresting theory...

Hmm...and what are we left with when we take the names out?

Lene rlin U r vable S er

It's a secret message in a coded language! Conspiracy! :giggle:

Fuzzy12
08-28-13, 09:12 AM
INteresting theory...

Hmm...and what are we left with when we take the names out?

Lene rlin U r vable S er

It's a secret message in a coded language! Conspiracy! :giggle:

The secret message is

Lene darling, you are very able to survive, right?

:D

Now, who's Lene?? :scratch:

Fuzzy12
08-28-13, 09:19 AM
Anyway, genius theory or nonsensical blabber, it's time to get staking :cool:

I vote for Ms Mango :)

pooka
08-28-13, 09:51 AM
I'll vote Mango too. Bout time we started trying to figure the clues instead of randomly staking whoever pooka feels like.

Amtram
08-28-13, 10:18 AM
Oh, geez. With so few humans left, if I vote for anyone but Ms. Mango now, it's just a throwaway. Count yourself lucky, doi, I'll vote for Ms. Mango, too.

doiadhd
08-28-13, 09:15 PM
I dunno. doi, your "human" status got removed - maybe you're jumping into the vote for a reason?
it was a strategic ploy on my part,
p o o ka came out of nowhere,with a low blow,then
i had to go defence,offence all at once.

i,m not the vampire fyi
factoid

Amtram
08-28-13, 09:17 PM
We shall see. . .

doiadhd
08-28-13, 09:28 PM
We shall see. . .

we shall my friend
we shall

what's this about human status removed?
ain't got a clue what's going on,guess that means
i,m still the jock

Abi
08-29-13, 12:21 AM
Regarding Doi and Thinking being no longer confirmed human:

**NOTE: Doiadhd and Thinking are no longer "confirmed human" since *someone* was turned into a Vampire last night. This does not necessarily mean that it was Doi or Thinking who was turned - it could have been any of the humans. We simply don't know anymore.

Abi
08-29-13, 12:23 AM
More importantly we have:

1 vote pooka
3 votes Mango

2 votes outstanding

The best Ms. Mango can hope for is a 3-3 tie with pooka, in which case whoever the Mayor voted for will be staked.

The Mayor is, in fact, one of the three people who voted Mango.

*thread temporarily closed*

Abi
08-29-13, 01:19 AM
I'm feeling incredibly UNCREATIVE this morning, so this is the best I can do:

The crowd chases down Mango. She runs, and struggles and cursed when caught. The unforgiving mob stakes her through the heart and she bleeds and stuff and dies.

Ms. Mango was human.

2 Vampires. 3 Humans.

But there's more to come...

Abi
08-29-13, 01:23 AM
***SUPER SECRET SPECIAL ROLE REVEALED***

11. The SYMPATHISER
Allegiance: Vampires (!!!!)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/elena.jpg

THE SYMPATHISER ROLE IS SUPER SECRET, THE EXISTENCE OF THE ROLE IS KNOWN ONLY TO THE VAMPS AND THE SYMPATHISER HERSELF.

The SYMPATHISER is human but symapathises with Vampires and allies herself to them, likely due to her sexual fascination with them.

Each night, the SYMPATHISER chooses one townsperson to hack to death with a machete. She must PM me with her victim's name during the night phase. She may discuss whom to kill with the Vampires but the final decision is her own. For purposes of chronology, the killing will be implemented depending on the time the PM is sent. (Same rules of chrono, and prec. that apply to other violent roles.)

The SYMPATHISER is allowed to communicate with Vampires privately, just like all members of Team Vampire. It is a rule violation for the Sympathiser to communicate privately with non-Vamps.

The Vampires may turn the Sympathiser into a Vampire, however, there are numerous reasons why this is not a good idea:

Once she becomes a regular Vamp, no more machete killing;
While human, she is immune to investigations by the SHERIFF, as the Sheriff's investigations reveal species, not allegiance;
While human, she is immune to vervain injected by the Doctor, which disables Vampires for the entire night;
The Sympathiser can kill the Hunter without incurring the Hunter's Curse, since it only affects Vampires.

For the purpose of endgame conditions, the Sympathiser is excluded from the count. In order for the Vampires to win, there need to have as many VAMPIRES as townsfolk, excluding the Sympathiser and any unallied Shapeshifters.

Similarly, if all the Vampires are killed, the Town wins, even if the Sympathiser lives.

Therefore, it *may* be a good idea to turn the Sympathiser late in the game.

Abi
08-29-13, 01:27 AM
The sympathiser, is, in fact still alive, meaning there are 2 Vampires and 2 Town-loyal humans.

This gives the Vampires their required 50%.

Team Vampire Wins!!!

xx

Abi
08-29-13, 01:41 AM
Final State Of The Game:

Winners: The Vampires (and Sympathiser)

Fuzzy12 (Bourbon Vampire)
ThinkingOutLoud
Amtram (Sympathiser)

Losers: The Town

Pooka (Doctor + Mayor)
Doiadhd (The Jock)

+ everyone else that died:

ELIMINATED:

TygerSan..........STATUS: Deceased, Hacked with machete during Night 1..SPECIES/SPECIAL ROLE: Human/SHERIFF...(SHAPESHIFTER ASSIGNED)
RobotInDisg......STATUS: Deceased, Hacked up during Night 2...................SPECIES/SPECIAL ROLE: Human/SHERIFF
Tina..................STATUS: Deceased, Staked by the mob on Day 3..............SPECIES/SPECIAL ROLE: Human/None
Ms. Mango........STATUS: Deceased, Staked by the mob on Day 4..............SPECIES/SPECIAL ROLE: Human/REPORTER

Abi
08-29-13, 01:45 AM
Congratulations TEAM VAMPIRE on a well-deserved win, and thanks to everyone who played. You've been great fun.

I'll give out some info about the clues and other secret stuff soon.. also, the floor is open to questions..

pooka
08-29-13, 02:01 AM
Oh good god...please let me be a vamp next time because I am really not great at the whole Mayor/Doctor gig. Sorry townspeople :doh:

sarek
08-29-13, 02:04 AM
So the whole town got only one vampire right in all of the game?

Abi
08-29-13, 02:07 AM
Yup.

And she pretty much gave herself to them.

Ginnie killed Lunacie and was afflicted with the Hunter's Curse.

Amtram and Mango were under fire, and she purposely cast suspicion onto herself (cos she was the walking dead anyway).

That should have been a clue to the town - when Ginnie was revealed as a Vamp, and when no Vamp was found dead by suicide the next morning - that she was protecting one of the two under fire: either AMTRAM or MANGO.

Fuzzy12
08-29-13, 06:23 AM
Another town cleared of these pesky humans :D

Well done my fellow vampires and loyal sympathiser :yes:

We thought Ms Mango is probably the reporter but it turned out to be impossible to turn or hack her since she was always out partying all night long :umm1:

Ms Mango, I'm really curious what your investigations revealed. You seemed to lust after Amtram's blood. Did you suspect her for any reason? :scratch:

:D

Amtram
08-29-13, 06:29 AM
Good game, everyone!

BellaVita
08-29-13, 06:52 AM
*claps* wonderfully put together game Abi and you all were quite entertaining :D

Fraser_0762
08-29-13, 06:53 AM
I still don't get the game. :scratch:

:(

Lunacie
08-29-13, 08:48 AM
Yup.

And she pretty much gave herself to them.

Ginnie killed Lunacie and was afflicted with the Hunter's Curse.

Amtram and Mango were under fire, and she purposely cast suspicion onto herself (cos she was the walking dead anyway).

That should have been a clue to the town - when Ginnie was revealed as a Vamp, and when no Vamp was found dead by suicide the next morning - that she was protecting one of the two under fire: either AMTRAM or MANGO.

Maybe I staked a human instead of a vampire, but I still managed to kill
one of them! Yay Me! :lol:

ginniebean
08-29-13, 11:21 AM
Maybe I staked a human instead of a vampire, but I still managed to kill
one of them! Yay Me! :lol:

Yeah but I was trying to make up for killing you last time by turning you and look at the thanks I got! :)

Fuzzy12
08-29-13, 11:25 AM
Yeah but I was trying to make up for killing you last time by turning you and look at the thanks I got! :)

As vampires we obviously think that vampires are the pinnacle of existence. And Amtram would agree, I guess... :D

So turning someone into a vampire is a great honour (for that someone). :cool: