View Full Version : partial tolerance

ritalin_ADDict
08-18-13, 12:30 PM
since wellbutrin is a drug which effects 3 different neurotransmitters I was wondering if it would be possible to develop an uneven tolerance for the drug resulting in different effects even after the dosage would be increased. or I may not understand how tolerance works :umm1: any information would be appreciated :thankyou:

Jshect
08-20-13, 01:52 AM
????? That's a question for your Psychiatrist. I doubt anyone on here is going to understand of three different neurotransmitters are effected by incr dosage. Good luck.

ritalin_ADDict
08-20-13, 11:53 AM
someone will know....there are so many psychiatric experiences among the members of this site...someone has to have the answer!

Jshect
08-22-13, 03:51 AM
I think somewhere on ADDforums is a scientific section. They might be able to have answers to the neurotransmitter question there. I wish everyone could pay like $5 a month, and have professional psychiatrists on this site. That would be awesome. I've asked similarly technical questions and gotten no replies. That's a tough one. You're Psych may not even no the answer to how each neurotransmitter is effected by this drug. Remember, Doctors do not really know how these medications work. A lot of the information you receive on how these antidepressants work are just educated guesses.

ritalin_ADDict
09-02-13, 02:46 PM
I think somewhere on ADDforums is a scientific section. They might be able to have answers to the neurotransmitter question there. I wish everyone could pay like $5 a month, and have professional psychiatrists on this site. That would be awesome. I've asked similarly technical questions and gotten no replies. That's a tough one. You're Psych may not even no the answer to how each neurotransmitter is effected by this drug. Remember, Doctors do not really know how these medications work. A lot of the information you receive on how these antidepressants work are just educated guesses.

that's actually a great idea...I wish that very much.