View Full Version : What Message Are You Sending to Yourself?

Draga
02-24-05, 06:26 AM
I REALLY like this one

http://quizstop.com/askmess.htm

We are idealistic and sensitive. Our imagination is boundless and significant. We live in our inner minds, but we seek to contribute to outer life. Our personal Time Zone is Forever. We seek the spiritual and philosophical.

EYEFORGOT
02-24-05, 09:13 AM
We desire a life of creative planning,experimentation, and originality.Flexibility is our goal.Our personal Time Zone is Tomorrow. Our natural rhythm is People.

Digitl
02-24-05, 11:06 AM
Wow Thank you Draga,,,this is fun!!!

We know what we thrive on community service, helping others, and group counselling. We are thoughtful and decisive. Our personal TimeZone Tomorrow. People belong to our destiny of choice.

Digitl
02-24-05, 11:08 AM
sheesh what happened LOL...another try..

We know what we thrive on community service, helping others, and group counselling. We are thoughtful and decisive. Our personal Time Zone is Tomorrow. People belong to our destiny of choice.

Digitl
02-24-05, 11:08 AM
Jeez why does it do that...??????? i copy nad paste and it all come out like that LOL oh well...:confused:

Draga
02-24-05, 05:55 PM
:confused: I'm a bit baffeled with that M'self....I had t look at this twice just to make sure it was not sleep deprivation :eek:

Donna
02-24-05, 06:04 PM
We are the logical, the creative, and the intuitive. We live in the future and draw strength from our time alone. We enjoy concepts and the application of them. Flexible and original, our personal time zone is tomorrow. :cool:

Deeperblue
02-24-05, 06:21 PM
Perceiver-Introvertive-Feeler

Um the same as Draga--up there-- so must i type mine???

And yes I will live forever....and ever. I have lived many lives. (even in this lifex)

Garry
02-24-05, 07:08 PM
Perceiver - Extrovert - Intuitive - Thinker

We are the ingenious.
We are theclever.
We are the witty.
We love to debate,to solve, to create.

Our personal Time Zone is the future,

and people form a huge part of it.

fasttalkingmom
02-24-05, 09:39 PM
Perceiver - Extrovert - Intuitive - Feeler

Imnapl
02-24-05, 10:00 PM
We desire a life of creative planning,experimentation, and originality.Flexibility is our goal.Our personal Time Zone is Tomorrow. Our natural rhythm is People.
Ditto for me.

auntchris
02-24-05, 10:23 PM
We desire a life of creative planning, experimentation, and originality. Flexibility is our goal. Our personal Time Zone is Tomorrow. Our natural rhythm is People.

I am a perceiver... a extrovert... Intuitive and Feeler. :p