View Full Version : Poem of You

Draga
02-24-05, 05:32 AM
http://quizstop.com/phppoem.htm

Poem of You

full with engery and innocense comprise your inborn goodness; your self-esteem or potential.

love & pride flow into your life's control center; where you seek recognition from the people you love.

weery eyes -- your attachment (or flash-point) to the world of the senses.

once again an angel is your spiritual essence; how you approach the darkness, the future, or Heaven.

EYEFORGOT
02-24-05, 08:07 AM
I was born from the womb, a fresh young thing, so joyful and laughing...my family did sing.

They lifted and held me...their bellies (really my family were big eaters) so full. I was a lamb in their blanket all wrapped up in wool.

As the evening drew nigh and dark filled the sky, my mother grew tired so I started to sigh. (I wore someone out.)

As my baby form slumbered in the crib's softness that night, I dreamed I was a rock star before morning's first light. (I was an amibitious baby.)

<CENTER>joyful and laughing comprise your inborn goodness; your self-esteem or potential.</CENTER>

<CENTER>bellies flow into your life's control center; where you seek recognition from the people you love.</CENTER>

<CENTER>mother -- your attachment (or flash-point) to the world of the senses. </CENTER>

<CENTER>a rock star is your spiritual essence; how you approach the darkness, the future, or Heaven.</CENTER>

Somehow I think I lost the essence of this excercise. Though we could have lots of fun and present it to our shrinks :D

Digitl
02-24-05, 01:22 PM
Again thank you Draga:) .....i love those little tests or whatever you call them LOL...
<CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER>Poem of You</CENTER>

<CENTER>fragile and happy comprise your inborn goodness; your self-esteem or potential.</CENTER>

<CENTER>hearts flow into your life's control center; where you seek recognition from the people you love.</CENTER>

<CENTER>mother -- your attachment (or flash-point) to the world of the senses. </CENTER>

<CENTER>butterfly is your spiritual essence; how you approach the darkness, the future, or Heaven.</CENTER>

Captain Da Da
02-24-05, 03:45 PM
I was born from the womb, a fresh young thing, so tired and worn...my family did sing.

They lifted and held me...their thoughts so full. I was a lamb in their blanket all wrapped up in wool.

As the evening drew nigh and dark filled the sky, my eyes grew tired so I started to sigh.

As my baby form slumbered in the crib's softness that night, I dreamed I was dying before morning's first light.

<CENTER>tired and worn comprise your inborn goodness; your self-esteem or potential.</CENTER>

<CENTER>thoughts flow into your life's control center; where you seek recognition from the people you love.</CENTER>

<CENTER>eyes -- your attachment (or flash-point) to the world of the senses. </CENTER>

<CENTER>dying is your spiritual essence; how you approach the darkness, the future, or Heaven.</CENTER>

Donna
02-24-05, 04:12 PM
innocent and wise comprise your inborn goodness; your self-esteem or potential.
hearts flow into your life's control center; where you seek recognition from the people you love.
spirit -- your attachment (or flash-point) to the world of the senses.
home is your spiritual essence; how you approach the darkness, the future, or Heaven.

Donna
02-24-05, 04:19 PM
So basically.... Draga, our innocent and energetic, lovable and proud weary eyed angel is with us again….(for those who believe in reincarnation).

Donna

http://quizstop.com/phppoem.htm

Poem of You

full with engery and innocense comprise your inborn goodness; your self-esteem or potential.

love & pride flow into your life's control center; where you seek recognition from the people you love.

weery eyes -- your attachment (or flash-point) to the world of the senses.

once again an angel is your spiritual essence; how you approach the darkness, the future, or Heaven.

auntchris
02-24-05, 09:43 PM
<CENTER>and comprise your inborn goodness; your self-esteem or potential.</CENTER> flow into your life's control center; where you seek recognition from the people you love.

-- your attachment (or flash-point) to the world of the senses.

is your spiritual essence; how you approach the darkness, the future, or Heaven.