View Full Version : Forum Vampire Game 4.0

ginniebean
09-11-13, 07:49 PM
Coming soon!

There will be no further sign up for this game as all 9 members have contacted me.

HOW TO PLAY

1. There will be two teams, the INNOCENTS and the VAMPIRES. Initially, there are approximately 80% Innocents and 20% Vampires.

2. * The VAMPIRES will all be made aware of each others identities and will be informed of such by me via PM, and will work together.
* The INNOCENTS will also need to work as a team, but none of them will know whether another player is a Human or a Vampire.

3. There will be two phases, the DAY PHASE, and the NIGHT PHASE.

* In the DAY PHASE everyone will vote on the thread to STAKE one of the players as a VAMPIRE. The species of the Staked player will be revealed, and they will be eliminated.

* In the NIGHT PHASE the Vampires will choose a human to turn into a Vampire; by PMing the Narrator. They must also select and tell the Narrator which one of them will do the turning. (The Vampires may also choose to just kill someone instead of turning them, though it is almost always in the Vampires' interests to turn someone to increase their numbers.)

A "turned" human will become a VAMPIRE and be privy to the identities of the other Vampires, and will automatically become allied with them. A killed human will be eliminated.

4. The day and night phases will alternate until a win condition is met:

* The INNOCENTS win if they kill off all the Vampires.
* The VAMPIRES win once they make up at least 50% of the population.

5. * Each day phase shall last at least 36 hours real time, unless a majority vote for staking someone is achieved.
* Each night phase shall last at least 24 hours real time, unless the Vampires and all the Special Roles (see below) have made their moves.
* The durations of the Day and Night phases will be longer in real time over weekends, since some people actually have real lives in meatspace.

ginniebean
09-11-13, 08:05 PM
Note: 1. The choice of either a male or female pronoun for each Special Role is random and purely for convenience. It says nothing about the actual gender of the player assigned the role.

2. In this game (ie. Game 4) there are no "surprise" special roles, cults or other secret factions, or secret items. This will not necessarily apply in future games.

3. Exactly 1 player is assigned to each special role at the beginning of the game. In this game (ie. Game 4) no player will hold more than 1 special role.

SPECIAL ROLES

1. The HUNTER
Species: Supernatural Human
Allegiance: Innocents

http://tvafterdarkonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/The_New_Deal-Jeremy_cross_bow1-300x200.jpg

The HUNTER has many nifty devices used for killing Vampires.

During each night phase, the HUNTER may CHOOSE to attempt to kill a suspected Vampire (by PM'ing me during the night phase). The Hunter may not know for sure that someone is a vampire, so he may accidentally kill an Innocent.

The HUNTER's identity is secret and will only be revealed upon his death.

***The following information is complex. You may omit reading it if you are not a Vampire or the Hunter himself.

Hunter's Curse:
The Hunter cannot be turned into a Vampire; an attempt to do so will cause the Hunter to die. If the Hunter dies at the hands of a Vampire, that Vampire will be afflicted by THE HUNTER'S CURSE. She will become insane and kill herself at the dawn of the second day phase following the Hunter's murder. The insane cursed Vamp can still play normally during the period prior to her suicide. The Hunter's curse does not apply if a non-Vampire kills him, or if he is staked by the mob.

***End of complex Hunter info.

2. The SHERIFF
Species: Human

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/liz-forbes-is-a-crappy-guardian.jpg

(Moderate change from the "Cop" role in Game 3.)
The SHERIFF is the Innocents' greatest asset, and The Vampires' greatest threat.

Each night, the SHERIFF chooses one player to investigate, and can determine their SPECIES AND SPECIAL ROLE. If the Sheriff identifies a Vampire it is up to her to convince the rest of the players to stake the villain the next day.

The Sheriff must PM the Narrator the name of one player to investigate each night phase, and she will be informed of the chosen player's species and role.

If the Sheriff is turned, she becomes a regular Vamp. If killed, only her species is revealed - her Sheriff status will only be revealed at the end of the game.

Note: A human turned into a Vampire on night X will be regarded as being in transition for the duration of night X, and will investigate as human. Therefore, there is NO REASON FOR THE SHERIFF TO DELAY HER INVESTIGATION TILL THE VERY END OF THE NIGHT PHASE. There is also NO REASON FOR THE VAMPIRES TO DELAY TURNING WHOEVER THEY WISH TO TURN.

Additionally, in the event of a tie for whom to stake during the Day Phase, the person the Sheriff voted for will be staked. If the Sheriff did not vote, voted for someone not involved in the tie, or has been turned or killed, the Narrator will pick the name of the player to be staked from a hat containing the names of both/all players who tied for the highest number of votes.

The DOCTOR
Species: Human

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/Meredith-TVD-008.png

(Role has changed SLIGHTLY from Game 3)
The DOCTOR is a PROTECTOR of the Innocents.

Each night, the DOCTOR sneaks into one player's room, and injects them with a vervain extract which is toxic to Vampires.

If the injected party is:
* Human - she will be immune to any attacks by Vampires.
* Vampire - she will be knocked unconscious for the entire night, and not be able to engage in any night activities.

The DOCTOR must PM me her choice of "patient"; she is allowed and encouraged to do so in the Day Phase; tho' she will only actually administer the injection at the start of the night phase. She should also PM me a secondary "patient", in case her primary choice is staked that day. The Doctor may delay PM'ing the Narrator to the Night Phase, but risks being "too late" as a violent action may already have taken place.

The Doctor IS allowed to inject herself. The Doctor may not inject the same person on two consecutive days.

The Doctor's identity is secret. If she is turned, she becomes a regular Vamp. The Doctor's identity is revealed upon her death.

The SHAPESHIFTER
Species: Initially Unspecified
Allegiance: Initially Unspecified

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/silas.jpg

The SHAPESHIFTER is a placeholder role, that initially has no species, alignment or special abilities.

If a player resigns during the course of a game, a SHAPESHIFTER will be assigned the role of the resignee, and given all information that the resignee had collected, effectively taking over that player's role.

The SHAPESHIFTER's identity is secret and is only revealed upon his death.

Prior to being assigned a team, the Shapeshifter participates in discussions on the game thread and votes each day just like every other player. It is in the Shapeshifter's best interest to maintain a balance between the Vampires and the Innocents, as he does not know which team he will be assigned to. Similiarly, both teams should avoid staking the Shapeshifter if they suspect his identity.

At night, the Shapeshifter leaves town, so is immune to *all* night actions.

Once assigned a team/role, the Shapeshifter retains that role for the remainder of the game (unless turned).

If either team wins before the Shapeshifter is assigned, but while still alive, he is regarded as co-winner.

ginniebean
09-11-13, 08:18 PM
Questions, Communication & Rule Infractions

1. If you have a question about the rules of the game of a general nature, please post the question on this thread, during the DAY PHASE, and the Narrator will answer as soon as she can.

2. If you have a question relating specifically to the rules pertaining to your secret identity (Vampire or Special Role) you may PM the Narrator.

3. You are allowed to state on this thread, during the day phase that "Ginnie told me such and such in a PM". You may (honestly or falsely) claim roles, make accusations, and give whatever true or false information you wish to. However, please note:

(i) The Narrator will neither confirm nor deny the truth of any such statements; and
(ii) You may NOT cut and paste direct quotes from PM's. Nor are you allowed to fabricate direct quotes and claim they were sent via PM. "PM quoting" is a game-rule infraction*.

4. Vampires may communicate amoung themselves privately, as well as post on the game thread during the day phase. Vampires may NOT privately discuss material info about the game with non-Vampires.

Non-vampires may not privately discuss material info about the game with any other player; they may only post on the game thread during the day phase.

Proven prohibited communication is a game-rule infraction*.

5. Please adhere to the ADDF guidelines. Guideline violations are game-rule infractions*, and may also be subject to forum moderation actions at the determination of the ADDF Lounge Section Mods and/or Supermods/Admins.

6. When players wish to exercise their special roles they must do so by PMing the Narrator. Do NOT contact any player directly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Rule Infractions:

- For a first offense - Appropriate (private) action will be taken to penalise the offender and her team.
- For a second offense - The offender will be expelled from the game.

ginniebean
09-11-13, 08:20 PM
One-Shot Immunity, Chronology and Narration

One-Shot Immunity

One-Shot Immunity has been introduced to prevent the game from becoming unreasonably prejudicial against either side due to the death or turning of a high-power player very early in the game.

One-Shot Immunity (hereafter called OSI) will be assigned to the Sheriff, as well as 2 randomly selected players just to muddle things up a bit. No more than one of these two will be Vampires. The recipients of OSI will be notified via PM at the start of the game.

OSI will protect a player from the first action that would otherwise be guaranteed to result in them being killed (or turned, if human). If a player survives a night attack due to having OSI, the attacker will receive a message stating:

"Your attack against Player X was unsuccessful due to her having One-Shot Immunity."

The would-be victim will receive the message:

"An attack against you was blocked due to your One-Shot Immunity, which is now no longer active."

If a player with OSI receives the most votes to be staked during Day Phase, the player with the second-most votes will be staked, and it will be revealed on the thread that the player with the most votes had OSI.

One Exception: OSI has no protective effect on a Vampire afflicted by the Hunter's Curse.

In keeping with the reason for introducing OSI, all players' OSIs will expire at dawn on Day 3.

Chronology (Order) of Night Actions

(i) Shapeshifter leaves town.

(ii) a) Doctor injects someone.
b) Sheriff investigates someone.

^^^There is no need to randomise the order of these two actions as they do not allow any paradoxes to occur.

(iii) a) Vampires turn or kill someone.
b) Hunter kills someone.

^^^The above actions will be implemented the order in which the Narrator receives the PMs from the players concerned.

Principles of Narration

1. Principle of Minimal Necessary Information

With respect to night actions, the Narrator willll only give the minimal necessary information regarding what occurred to the players involved. Particularly, a killed player will only be told their manner of death, not the identity of their killer.

At the beginning of the day phase, only deaths are announced on the game thread. The person killed, her manner of death, and species will be revealed. Special roles will be revealed in all cases except the Sheriff.

If someone is turned, it will be announced since players need to keep a tally of how many Vampires and how many Innocents are in the game. Obviously, the identity of the turned human will not be revealed!

2. Neutrality and Sanity

The Narrator is not biased towards or against either team.

In some games like this, there are insane narrators, who do things like give the investigator ("Sheriff") false or random information. The Narrator of this game will always either answer direct questions honestly, or say that she is unable to answer that question.

3. Clues

The Narrator will specify at the start of the game whether there will be clues and what her clue policy will be.

ginniebean
09-11-13, 08:22 PM
Narrator:

Ginniebean

Players:

Abi
Amtram
Anthony
Bella
Fuzzy
Lunacie
Miranda
Sarek
Siliv

There will be no clues. Suck it up buttercups!

Abi
09-12-13, 08:42 AM
When you are submitting your final vote, please do so in the following format:

#vote player

So, for example, if you want to vote for Ginniebean to be staked, you would post:

#vote Ginnie

You must precede the person's name with #vote. If your # key is broken, use a similar symbol such as @vote or $vote. Votes that do not follow this format will not be counted.

You do not HAVE to vote in bold text, but it will help if you do.

Thank you.

Abi
09-12-13, 11:07 AM
So, I'm in "Player" mode already.... forgot to open the thread for Ginnie... so... have we started?

Fuzzy12
09-12-13, 11:12 AM
Just thought, I'd mention that I'm not a vampire :D

Abi
09-12-13, 11:18 AM
I think I know what you are.

Okay, we need to stake someone, and there are no clues.

I propose we do this by a process of elimination.

Firstly, we won't stake Lunacie, cos it just sucks that she gets killed so early every game.

Secondly, we won't stake me. :) Seriously, I asked Ginnie to let me play from a Human's point of view to experience what it is like from a position of zero / minimal knowledge.

Or I could be lying. But I'm not.

I believe Fuzzy is human, at least for now. So that's 6 left.

ginniebean
09-12-13, 11:20 AM
First I would like to apologise to many disappointed players. This game was kept small because I am the narrator and new at this. The good news is there's no cap on amount of players in 5.0

You will shortly or have already received your roles, please send me back an e-mail confirming that you recieved your role.

The game will start shortly.

Abi
09-12-13, 11:25 AM
I want to start now!!!!

(Revenge for you spamming game 3 after you died.) :p

ginniebean
09-12-13, 11:32 AM
The dawn breaks over what used to be a sleepy little town. Now, people are on edge, people have disappeared only to be found drained of blood, their corpses left to rot

It's time for action and the towns people have turned vampire hunters. They've decided to pool their hunches and stake someone in the town hoping to kill the vampires and save themseves.

Discuss, accuse, #VOTE!

(game is open because I got a couple of very impulsive schnooks!)

ginniebean
09-12-13, 11:35 AM
I want to start now!!!!

(Revenge for you spamming game 3 after you died.) :p

Slaps you and then gives you a cookie!

Abi
09-12-13, 11:38 AM
Are you telling us how many Humans, Vampires, and Shapeshifters there are?

Abi
09-12-13, 11:39 AM
Fuzzy, where are you? I want to discuss the issues.

Fuzzy12
09-12-13, 11:43 AM
Sorry, just nipped out for a coffee and cigarette. What's the use of good health in this vampire infested town anyway? :)

What issues did you want to discuss??

I'm fine with not staking Lunacie. Not so sure about you though, Abi... :D

ginniebean
09-12-13, 11:44 AM
Doh!

There are 6 humans, 2 vampires and one shapeshifter who at present is unalligned.

Abi
09-12-13, 11:49 AM
Fuzzy... we only have psychology to go on.

Here's my thought...

Ginnie knows that, as former Game Master, players will look to me as leader [and if not, I'll just force myself into that role. like I'm doing now]

So, one of her Vamps will be the person Ginnie knows I love the most (apart from Ginnie herself :))[ because she thinks I would be least likely to run a bandwagon against them] --- BELLA

Thoughts?

Fuzzy12
09-12-13, 11:54 AM
Fuzzy... we only have psychology to go on.

Here's my thought...

Ginnie knows that, as former Game Master, players will look to me as leader [and if not, I'll just force myself into that role. like I'm doing now]

So, one of her Vamps will be the person Ginnie knows I love the most (apart from Ginnie herself :))[ because she thinks I would be least likely to run a bandwagon against them] --- BELLA

Thoughts?

Crafty!!

Players:

Abi
Amtram
Anthony
Bella
Fuzzy
Lunacie
Miranda
Sarek
Siliv
It's possible (re Bella) but then right now you are running a bandwagon against her. Very suspect.. :scratch:

I think, considering that Anthony lasted quite long in our demon spa, is a very active player and keeps the pace going, and likes to analyse the scenario, Ginnie might have made him a vampire?

I don't think Sarek would reincarnate as vampire. Hm, maybe Amtram?

Abi
09-12-13, 11:57 AM
Nice subtle defense of Sarek. It would be just like Ginnie to make the last two games' Bourbon Vampires, Vampires...

Fuzzy12
09-12-13, 11:58 AM
But she didn't :eek:

(((^^ Can't think of a better defense :scratch:))))

Considering that this is Miranda's first trip to the hell mouth, I don't think that she's a vamp either.

Abi
09-12-13, 11:59 AM
Didn't she?

Abi
09-12-13, 12:02 PM
I agree on Miranda, and I'll go with you on Sarek for now

So that leaves 4 ... Anthony, Amtram, Bella, and Siliv

Fuzzy12
09-12-13, 12:02 PM
Didn't she?

She didn't :)

You are making a lot of accusations, Abi. It seems like you are eliminating likely humans rather than vampires.Very dodgy :confused: but somehow I believe you that you are human. Or not??

Fuzzy12
09-12-13, 12:03 PM
I agree on Miranda, and I'll go with you on Sarek for now

So that leaves 4 ... Anthony, Amtram, Bella, and Siliv

Gut feeling -> Anthony and Siliv :cool:

Or Anthony and Amtram :scratch:

Anthony anyway :D

Abi
09-12-13, 12:04 PM
#VOTE BellaVita

It's done

PS. Ginnie, you didnt give us a deadline. I suggest 36 hours from your "welcome" post.

Abi
09-12-13, 12:05 PM
My gut is Bella + Anthony

Fuzzy12
09-12-13, 12:07 PM
# VOTE Anthony

:)

Fuzzy12
09-12-13, 12:08 PM
#VOTE BellaVita

It's done

PS. Ginnie, you didnt give us a deadline. I suggest 36 hours from your "welcome" post.

36 hours :eek: This game really teaches you patience (well, unsuccessfully, so far :rolleyes:)

I suggest 36 minutes :D

Abi
09-12-13, 12:11 PM
He would be a formiddable Vamp, but what if he's the Sheriff or the Doctor?

Bella played twice, but resigned both times... Anthony played once but made it to the final 5 of 17 and was very active - he has more experience.. IF he's human, especially if he's a power role, do we want to lose him?

Even if he has OSI, do we want to waste it?

I know Fuzz can't change her vote, but something *for others* to consider.

Fuzzy12
09-12-13, 12:15 PM
He would be a formiddable Vamp, but what if he's the Sheriff or the Doctor?

Bella played twice, but resigned both times... Anthony played once but made it to the final 5 of 17 and was very active - he has more experience.. IF he's human, especially if he's a power role, do we want to lose him?

Even if he has OSI, do we want to waste it?

I know Fuzz can't change her vote, but something *for others* to consider.

Good point!! Maybe someone should investigate him first.

Tony72
09-12-13, 12:47 PM
O_O

That escalated quickly. kinda dug myself into a hole being so active last game, thinking I'll get staked early every game I play now. Also have to reconsider what's going on in people's minds because there were some really unexpected results from the last game. On that note...

I'm not voting Abi because that would just be mean. I'm also taking into account Lunacie's situation. Even without that my vote would be going the same way though:

#vote fuzzy

Fuzzy seems really keen on getting me out, maybe cuz she's afraid I'll figure out she's a vamp early? Also don't like how she was literally the only one I straight up believed was human the whole game. Won't catch me twice fanger! (I really need to finish watching true blood.)

Amtram
09-12-13, 12:55 PM
I am not a vampire. I haven't ever been or become a vampire. And I've learned my lesson about being friendly with them, too.

Fuzzy12
09-12-13, 12:58 PM
O_O

#vote fuzzy

Fuzzy seems really keen on getting me out, maybe cuz she's afraid I'll figure out she's a vamp early? Also don't like how she was literally the only one I straight up believed was human the whole game. Won't catch me twice fanger! (I really need to finish watching true blood.)

Not keen to get you out. Just keen on not having my blood drunk :scratch:

Hehe..sorry about last time. This time I'm innocent. I can't be a vampire in 4 games :rolleyes:

I am not a vampire. I haven't ever been or become a vampire. And I've learned my lesson about being friendly with them, too.

I thought you were happy in our little club :o

Tony72
09-12-13, 01:01 PM
a vamp in 4 games hmm....I'm playing fantasy football right now and really stuck in the mindset of past performance and the rules of averages. Can i double my vote for fuzzy? :D

Abi
09-12-13, 01:24 PM
I don't buy Anthony's seemingly knee-jerk retaliation vote against Fuzzy. And his lack of consideration of my Bella hypothesis.

Out of character.

Anthony + Bella = Vampires.

Lunacie
09-12-13, 01:24 PM
I think I know what you are.

Okay, we need to stake someone, and there are no clues.

I propose we do this by a process of elimination.

Firstly, we won't stake Lunacie, cos it just sucks that she gets killed so early every game.

Secondly, we won't stake me. :) Seriously, I asked Ginnie to let me play from a Human's point of view to experience what it is like from a position of zero / minimal knowledge.

Or I could be lying. But I'm not.

I believe Fuzzy is human, at least for now. So that's 6 left.

Yeah, it really does suck. I had no idea I was so hated ... or popular ... :eyebrow:

Are you telling us how many Humans, Vampires, and Shapeshifters there are?

There have to be at least two vampires, otherwise they're at a disadvantage.
Given there are only nine players, more than two vampires might put the humans at a disadvantage.
I figure there are two vampires, eh?

So Mango, Fuzzy and Rebel were the last three players in the last game.
I'm tempted to vote for one of them just because they got to play so much
longer than I did. ;)

Therefore ... #VOTE - MANGO (nothing personal of course :D )

Abi
09-12-13, 01:28 PM
Lunacie,

Mango is not in this game.

And I think Fuzzy is innocent.

Pay me one back for suggesting we protect you today - vote Bella - or Anthony, if you must.

Play it smart.

Abi
09-12-13, 01:44 PM
Lunacie + Amtram,

there are no clues

no one has done any investigations

the first vote sucks but it's no use wasting time

you know who delay votes? vampires.

bandwagon Bella or Anthony.

Abi
09-12-13, 01:56 PM
JUMP ON:

http://www.synapticpotential.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Bandwagon.jpg

xx

sarek
09-12-13, 02:03 PM
I'm hitting Fuzzy. Sorry about that, no hard feelings.

oops sorry

#vote fuzzy

Tony72
09-12-13, 02:06 PM
I don't buy Anthony's seemingly knee-jerk retaliation vote against Fuzzy. And his lack of consideration of my Bella hypothesis.

Out of character.

Anthony + Bella = Vampires.

lol not knee jerk or ooc. Unprecedented situation as last game was my first, and considering the seperation of several hours i don't know if it counts as knee jerk. I have nothing to base a vote on except you as it's your first game as a player and you were previously game master. No one else besides you and fuzzy stand out, and I said why for fuzzy earlier. Also, besides voting for you so early would be messed up, I'm willing to bet you have osi anyway.

does OSI last the whole game this time?

I do find it funny how quick you were to label two definite vamps though. Hmm. Was bella a strong player before? I think my track record was uneven but I wasn't terrible. Why do you want us out so bad?

Abi
09-12-13, 02:06 PM
I think that clears Sarek.

A Vampire Sarek wouldn't stake Fuzzy. He'd wait till night and RECRUIT her.

Abi
09-12-13, 02:08 PM
OSI expires on Dawn of Day 3.

I still say you're a Vamp :)

Amtram
09-12-13, 02:28 PM
#vote Anthony

If he's a vamp, he's dangerous. . .

Lunacie
09-12-13, 02:32 PM
Okay, last vote invalid. Too many things on my mind today.

#VOTE - BELLA

Tony72
09-12-13, 02:32 PM
Wow Abi, that was really quick. Real quick to label me and bella vamps and now real quick to label sarek human. And if I do get staked and I turn out human--I will--everyone who voted for me will be suspect while sarek is in the clear. Still willing to bet you have OSI, but I know who I'm voting for come day 3. Tomorrow is still up in the air.

ginniebean
09-12-13, 02:36 PM
OK

We have

2 votes Bella
2 votes Fuzzy
2 votes Anthony

The day expires in 24 hrs (abi only think's he's running this show :P)

3 votes outstanding.

Tony72
09-12-13, 02:36 PM
As far as your bella hypothesis, I didn't play a game with her in it so I only have your word to go with for your hypothesis. While I'm not disputing the reasoning behind it--past relationship and all--I still find your certainty suspect. That thread is a wait and see in my book.

Abi
09-12-13, 02:40 PM
Anthony,

I'm aggressive, it's my way... no offense bro :)

Tony72
09-12-13, 02:45 PM
Anthony,

I'm aggressive, it's my way... no offense bro :)

LMAO, get at me bro!

Tony72
09-12-13, 02:49 PM
Ok, random question for our friends from the UK. I'm eating an english muffin. Do you guys just call those muffins? And if you do, what do you call what we call muffins?

Fuzzy12
09-12-13, 02:52 PM
I knew my previous life would come back to bite me :lol:

Abi
09-12-13, 02:53 PM
American muffins.

No, really.

Fuzzy12
09-12-13, 02:53 PM
Ok, random question for our friends from the UK. I'm eating an english muffin. Do you guys just call those muffins? And if you do, what do you call what we call muffins?

We call muffins muffins. What do you call muffins? :scratch:

Tony72
09-12-13, 02:55 PM
Now I'm confused. The flat stuff that you toast and put butter, or w/e, on are American muffins? And the stuff that's basically cake for breakfast are just muffins, right?

Abi
09-12-13, 02:55 PM
FWIW, I'm convinced that Fuzzy is innocent {at least for NOW ;) - given her track record.}

Fuzzy12
09-12-13, 03:14 PM
Now I'm confused. The flat stuff that you toast and put butter, or w/e, on are American muffins? And the stuff that's basically cake for breakfast are just muffins, right?

Cake forbreakfast - muffin

The other thing - do you mean a crumpet or a scone, whIch is normally eaten with butter and jam with tea?

Or do you mean toast? :scratch:

Tony72
09-12-13, 03:30 PM
Cake forbreakfast - muffin

The other thing - do you mean a crumpet or a scone, whIch is normally eaten with butter and jam with tea?

Or do you mean toast? :scratch:

Ahhh, the beauty of google. Your crumpets are our english muffins and your scones are our biscuits. Your biscuits are our cookies.

Man, we really went whole hog on separating from you guys. Although i have learned the whole driving side of the road thing originated in various countries because of killing convenience and whatever weapons/mounts they had at the time.

Cracked.com!

TygerSan
09-12-13, 03:32 PM
Crumpets are the closest thing to English muffins I've seen in England. They are sort of like crossing a pancake with an English muffin (softer, with the inside nooks and crannies on both sides of the bread).

Tony72
09-12-13, 03:39 PM
England is on my list. Been to Rome twice, might do it again. Greece eventually. Been to New Zealand and Australia. The former I might do again, the latter I'm happy that I was ignorant of it's "deadly animal of the world capital" status when I went. Never again.

<~~~Arachnophobic. NEVER AGAIN!

I'm in a random mood again :\. Maybe it's cuz I'm trying to be cheerful and ignore the intense rage I feel cuz I want a cig. I'm wearing a patch and it's been a little less than 3 hours since I finished my pack and decided to stop now. This is going to suck :(

BellaVita
09-12-13, 03:43 PM
As far as your bella hypothesis, I didn't play a game with her in it so I only have your word to go with for your hypothesis. While I'm not disputing the reasoning behind it--past relationship and all--I still find your certainty suspect. That thread is a wait and see in my book.

^^^ Exactly. Way to start naming off people from the beginning and what they are. - trying to take the spotlight off of yourself? yes Abi I know you're very smart and you know very well how to throw people off with your intelligent hypotheses and convincing theories.

-yes trying to implement your "master gamer" mumba jumba - [subliminal-ish]-mind-control-subconscious-influencing tactic. Trying to use Psychology on us. You do know how to work us, don't you? :rolleyes:

Abi, your "reasoning" you use to back up your hypothesis about me and Anthony - please you're just making up stuff that sounds good. But I know how you work.

Ginnie wouldn't pick me as vamp, we have hardly any relations. I am a human. You're her best friend. And I know from our past Skype convos that you enjoy being the "evil" character. :)

You're so a vamp.

#vote - ABI

BellaVita
09-12-13, 03:47 PM
Ahh...I could go for some muffins...

Chocolate chip please. :D

Tony72
09-12-13, 03:48 PM
I'm thinking Abi is one too, but I also think he has OSI. If I was gamemaster I'd give it to him. It's still situational, but come day 3 I think I know my vote.

Abi
09-12-13, 04:03 PM
Tony {may I call you Tony?}... Bella is right... I *do* like playing the evil guy.

And you know who the evilest person in this game is? The Narrator.

I LIKE* playing but I like Narrating more. And playing as a clueless human helps me understand the game better than playing as part of an informed faction. I want to be an innocent so I can be a better EVIL narrator in future. And as Bella pointed out, I am Ginnie's best friend, and she acquiesced to my request to be human, tho' she assigned (or didn't assign) my special role.

For you, on the offchance that you are innocent.

Also, as far as accusations go, it's because I'm impulsive and extremely impatient. I went with the best hypothesis I had. :)

Tony72
09-12-13, 04:10 PM
I'd imagine the game would be just as hard being a vamp. I do see what you're saying, but I can't imagine trying to speculate and convince while trying to keep yourself above suspicion as a vamp. I don't know how I wasn't suspected as a vamp earlier last game. You saw my pms, I was pretty sure I was gonna get staked on day 2, 3 the latest. I'm also mad I went so whole hog last game. Now I'm stuck with it, the moment I stop I'm gone.

"He's not on here constantly, he's a vamp, get him!"

Kinda sucks, but it is fun. Although it turns out I'm suspected of being a vamp anyway. If only I had pages of clues to point to this time. Not that it helped me last time.

And YES you can call me Tony. I usually go by Tony except for family and authority figures since my legal name, and the name I went by pre-teenage years, is Anthony. I should actually ask a mod to change my name to Tony. The whole legal first name, last initial, and my city and state in my profile were not good ideas to have all at the same time.

Abi
09-12-13, 04:17 PM
We cant change usernames, you need to PM the Andrew Admin. :)

Fuzzy12
09-12-13, 04:19 PM
What's with all the blah? How about some staking? :rolleyes:

Anthony. .. phew that's .though. All the best. Hope that posting will distract you a bit. I haven't managed to quit but on days I don't smoke nicotine gum really helps me. Especially the fruity one from nicorette. :grouphug:

Abi
09-12-13, 04:24 PM
Yeh bro... I'm upto 30 a day.... almost 13 years now.

Gonna switch to E-cig but need to ask SALLEH exact;y what I need and what brands etc to get - may need to order from US or UK... and where is SALLEH anyway?

Abi
09-12-13, 04:25 PM
My impulse is the death of me. If Miranda and Siliv both vote me, I'm gone.

Guys, I *SWEAR* I'm innocent.

Tony72
09-12-13, 04:28 PM
A friend of mine does e-cigs. He got some coupons from groupon. IDK how that would work over there, but worth a shot. That reminds me, gotta order my mint tea toothpicks.

Oh, and thanks for the name change tip.

ginniebean
09-12-13, 04:57 PM
And you know who the evilest person in this game is? The Narrator.

Yes so true.

Abi
09-12-13, 05:03 PM
Okay, so we started at 530 PM my time... which is 1130 AM EST and 930 AM in Ginnieland.

Loooooong time to wait for Miranda...

amberwillow
09-12-13, 05:37 PM
Crumpets are not muffins, we have both here in Oz. we have muffins and muffins, cookies and biscuits... Stop leaning on us already!

In other news, I'm sad I didn't get in on the game. Sigh...

BellaVita
09-12-13, 06:12 PM
*Jeopardy theme song*

ginniebean
09-12-13, 07:09 PM
OK

We have

2 votes Bella
2 votes Fuzzy
2 votes Anthony
I vote Abi

The day expires in 24 hrs (abi only think's he's running this show :P)

2 votes outstanding. Silv and Miranda

Amtram
09-12-13, 08:24 PM
LMAO, get at me bro!

I'm guessing that the guy from North Jersey is gonna win. . .

Tony72
09-12-13, 09:23 PM
I'm guessing that the guy from North Jersey is gonna win. . .

Speaking of Jersey, the shore is on fire. First MTV, then Sandy, and now this? Place can't catch a break.

BellaVita
09-12-13, 10:00 PM
I LIKE* playing but I like Narrating more. And playing as a clueless human helps me understand the game better than playing as part of an informed faction. I want to be an innocent so I can be a better EVIL narrator in future. And as Bella pointed out, I am Ginnie's best friend, and she acquiesced to my request to be human, tho' she assigned (or didn't assign) my special role.
You say that so matter-of-fact. But you could be full of crap. 1) You could be fabricating the whole story about asking Ginnie to make you human. Very convincing story an intelligent evil master-vamp would come up with. 2) Maybe it's partially true, and you made the request, but to be vamp.

Your bolded statement is hardly a good support for your whole innocent-persuasion ploy. But it makes a good cover. ;)

Also, as far as accusations go, it's because I'm impulsive and extremely impatient. I went with the best hypothesis I had. :)
Your best hypothesis??? - Biggest, convincing, easiest lie that you brilliantly thought of to persuade others that I'm a vamp. Hmm. Nice kick-off for your "Game Master" mind-control crowd power-influence plan-thingy.(lol) :)

And btw, if you were human why be so quick to call out all of these accusations? That would be an awfully risky move for a human but easy for a hungry vamp.

Game Master: "Also, as far as accusations go, it's because I'm impulsive and extremely impatient." You're saying accusations = impulsive and extremely impatient. Hardly believable.
-You are highly analytical. Impulsive and impatient? Yes you are. But not in this game. You want to stay in as long as possible - your accusations will be well thought-out.

Also, your "Game Master" thing is in complete conflict with your statement of being "impulsive/extremely impatient" as your way of making accusations.
Game master doesn't = risky/impulsive/not-thought-out accusations.

Vamp, you are good but I see through you.

**Edit- ginniebean is Game Master, Abi is Game Master in the making. ;) I don't feel like fixing my "Game Master" references in this post so just imagine it says the other name :p

ginniebean
09-13-13, 12:22 AM
Game master doesn't = risky/impulsive/not-thought-out accusations.

I am the game master. You guys .. not so much. :eyebrow:

How hard is it to vote?

BellaVita
09-13-13, 12:39 AM
I am the game master. You guys .. not so much. :eyebrow:

How hard is it to vote?

Oh oops. :o I meant Abi is future-game master :D

His avatar did reverse psychology on me lol

ginniebean
09-13-13, 01:14 AM
Had to go look! Too funny! hahahah

sarek
09-13-13, 03:59 AM
I think Abi is just too clever for his own good. He thinks he can screw with our brains. That's going to bite him in his butt.

BellaVita
09-13-13, 04:02 AM
I think Abi is just too clever for his own good. He thinks he can screw with our brains. That's going to bite him in his butt.

It'll be very entertaining to watch. :lol:

And yes he is.

Fuzzy12
09-13-13, 05:34 AM
Vote ppl. :eek:

Or maybe not. I've got a feeling that Sil will vote for me but hopefully Miranda won't. :scratch:

Abi you are sounding more and more blood thirsty :D

Abi
09-13-13, 06:25 AM
Et tu Fuzzy?

Come on, you know I'm just impatient.

Fuzzy12
09-13-13, 06:32 AM
Et tu Fuzzy?

Come on, you know I'm just impatient.

I know. Me too :(

I still don't think, Bella is a vamp and I still think that Anthony is. :cool:

Abi
09-13-13, 06:33 AM
Siliv, when you vote, remember how I gave you a magic ring last game.

Well, my spreadsheet gave you a magic ring, but still....

Fuzzy12
09-13-13, 06:38 AM
Siliv, when you vote, remember how I gave you a magic ring last game.

Well, my spreadsheet gave you a magic ring, but still....

Grr..Sil, also please know that in the last game if Abi hadn't imposed that magic ring on you, I'd have been able to turn you and you wouldn't have got staked. :cool:

Abi
09-13-13, 06:53 AM
Actually, she would have got staked, and sooner - Huntress Mango staked her the next night, but the ring saved her cos the Hunter is supernatural,

Abi
09-13-13, 07:22 AM
Okay... maybe I came off a bit strong out of the gate.

But here's the thing. I modded the last 3 games, and what I noticed my my vantage point was that the humans/innocents were too conservative when it came to sharing information and suspicions on the game thread. That's why they lost twice and barely won once.

Here's the thing: like it or not... THEY can communicate privately, *WE* cant. We ONLY have this game thread. We have a choice between sharing on the game thread and having the two of them, whomever they are, listen in, or not share anything and basically effectively all be solo players. I'm pretty sure the former gives us a better chance of winning.

I may be totally wrong. I've never played Mafia or any of its variants before. Fuzzy, I think you have, and I think you are human. Your thoughts?

Fuzzy12
09-13-13, 07:33 AM
I totally agree Abi. Besides, it's fun sharing theories, suspicions, even lies. :D

The only thing I find a bit suspicious is that you are pushing your "Bella is a vamp" theory so much, especially considering that it's not a very strong theory and based on too many assumptions. I think my "Anthony is a vamp" theory is much better :D

I've only played mafia once and I talked so much that I wrongly got killed in the first round. :rolleyes:

I do like your "Fuzzy is a human" theory though!! ;)

Abi
09-13-13, 07:51 AM
If I were a Vamp, I wouldn't stake Bella,I'd save her and turn her.

Fuzzy12
09-13-13, 07:58 AM
If Bella is a vamp, wouldn't she save and try to turn you too :eek:

So if Bella doesn't get staked today, I will vote for you (abi) tomorrow... :D

Fuzzy12
09-13-13, 08:02 AM
I suspect though that if you are human you are probably are a HPI, so maybe I shouldn't try to stake you.. :scratch:

Abi
09-13-13, 08:03 AM
If Bella is a vamp, wouldn't she save and try to turn you too :eek:

Not necessarily, I don't know.

Plus it's moot because I came out of the gate in attack mode. She had to defend herself, and casting suspicion on me was the best way of doing that.

silivrentoliel
09-13-13, 08:04 AM
i vote anthony :D sorry it took me so long

Fuzzy12
09-13-13, 08:06 AM
Not necessarily, I don't know.

Plus it's moot because I came out of the gate in attack mode. She had to defend herself, and casting suspicion on me was the best way of doing that.

This you don't know??? :lol:

Anyway, it doesn't mean, she won't try to turn you. If you remember in the last game, Sarek voted for me too on the first day and then turned me in the following night.

Before I forget, I still don't think that Bella is a vamp, so the whole discussion is kind of moot :D

Abi
09-13-13, 08:06 AM
Fine, I'll claim. I'm an HPI.

And I officially request the Doctor's protection tonight, please.

Remember, the Doctor's potion PROTECTS Innocents but DISABLES Vamps. This would be a pretty stupid move if I were a Vamp, in case my co-Vamp gets staked today or hunted before s/he could turn someone. SO doctor, bring on the shot. You won't regret it.

Fuzzy12
09-13-13, 08:07 AM

Remember, the Doctor's potion PROTECTS Innocents but DISABLES Vamps.

Does it protect vamps as well from the hunter or werewolf?

So I guess, you are either the hunter or the sheriff..

On another note: Mine is the 100th post :yes: :thankyou: :giggle:

Fuzzy12
09-13-13, 08:12 AM

Remember, the Doctor's potion PROTECTS Innocents but DISABLES Vamps. This would be a pretty stupid move if I were a Vamp, in case my co-Vamp gets staked today or hunted before s/he could turn someone. SO doctor, bring on the shot. You won't regret it.

Hm, doesn't make sense. If you were a vamp and protected/disabled by the doctor's potion, what does that have to do with your co vamp? Tomorrow, you'd be up and kicking again, right??

EDIT: Ignore me. I misread you. I get it now! Sorry, I need coffee :doh:

(Townsfolk, note: That is COFFEE not blood)

Abi
09-13-13, 08:30 AM
The Doctor's potion does not protect against the Hunter.

The Doctor's potion DOES protect against the Werewolf, but there's no Werewolf in Game 4. It's a small setup - check the first page.

If I were a Vamp, it would be an INCREDIBLY stupid move of me to request Doctoral protection in such a small game with only 2 Vamps and 9 Players, which probably won't last past Night 3.

ginniebean
09-13-13, 09:39 AM
2 votes Bella
2 votes Fuzzy
3 votes Anthony
I vote Abi

And one more vote to go!

Tony72
09-13-13, 10:58 AM
You people kill me.

Haha, get it? You kill me!

But really, it's one thing to discuss and speculate. It's another to just COMPLETELY make things up, which is exactly what's going on with fuzzy and abi. And honestly, I wouldn't want to knock out a strong player so early. I'd watch em, but I'd want to keep em to fight the vamps. Going after them so hard doesn't make sense. Just looks like you have alternative reasons. Hey, if you're voting randomly w/e. But no one has any theories or hypothesis yet. No one has anything to go on.

Except that Abi is either a liar or the hunter (:D). Sheriff has OSI and I'd assume he wouldn't ask for the doc if he had OSI. I got a feeling those things don't stack. So hunter, regular innocent, or vamp. Actually, if Abi were a vamp and his partner turned someone that would be a good way to throw suspicion off himself. "Guy's, doc injected me. Why would I ask for that if I were a vamp?"

Some stuff to think about if my chest remains intact for the day.

Fuzzy12
09-13-13, 11:25 AM
Naah, we are just blabbering :D

Enough of speculation. Let's get staking. :mad:

ginniebean
09-13-13, 11:26 AM
Dusk begins to fall... the towns people start to gather in the town square.... stay tuned... 4 more minutes.

ginniebean
09-13-13, 11:34 AM
I just checked Miranda is not online to vote. Voting is closed.

As Night begins to fall a mob starts to form in the town square. They went to Anthony's house but couldn't find him, they searched the town but he was nowhere in sight! The towns people grow more afraid, they need to take action!!! They look at the other accused with skeptical and half crazed eyes, finally they point! GRAB HER!!!! Bella is quickly subdued, a stake targets her heart, BAM! Blood gushes all over covering the townsfolk! They've killed one of their own!

Bella was HUMAN

The towns people return to their homes as dusk falls. (hopefully to shower)

Night people, PM me your targets.

TY

Night will end when all Night actions are relayed to me or if I HAVE to, when 24 hrs is up.

Fuzzy12
09-13-13, 11:50 AM
Awww... (((BELLA))) :(

Abi, this is making you look extremely dodgy :confused:

So there is no bourbon vampire in this game, right? So assuming that Anthony had OSI, he must be human. Maybe the sheriff.

Oh, just read that one vampire can have OSI as well. :doh:So Anthony is either the Sheriff or a vamp. Or a human whose been randomly assigned OSI. :doh:Basically, we know nothing more except that Bella was human. :doh:

Lunacie
09-13-13, 11:51 AM
Drat !!!

Fuzzy12
09-13-13, 11:55 AM
Or maybe it's not making Abi look dodgy. If he really was a vampire, he'd have known that he would look extremely dodgy when Bella gets staked and turns out to be human. A better strategy would have been to go with the flow and lie low. So I guess, Abi is unlikely to be a vamp?? :scratch:

ginniebean
09-13-13, 11:56 AM
I have taken the liberty of making small changes to the game which will not be disclosed. I've done this to ensure fairness. Abi's intial set up that he knows very well will be of little to no advantage. :)

BWAHAHAHAAHAHHAAH

Your Evil Narrator.

Abi
09-13-13, 11:58 AM
{{{{Bella}}}} I'm sorry :(

So I assume Anthony had OSI and Bella and Fuzzy went into a hat and Bella came out?

I still maintain my innocence. I made a call, and it was a bad call, but you're worse off without me... I implore the Doc for protection.

Abi
09-13-13, 12:00 PM
Or maybe it's not making Abi look dodgy. If he really was a vampire, he'd have known that he would look extremely dodgy when Bella gets staked and turns out to be human. A better strategy would have been to go with the flow and lie low. So I guess, Abi is unlikely to be a vamp?? :scratch:

This is the most logical thing that has been written since this game started.

Fuzzy12
09-13-13, 12:02 PM
This is the most logical thing that has been written since this game started.

Yes, but you'd say that if you were a vamp, wouldn't you?? ;)

I do believe you though somehow. Strangely, I buy your whole story about wanting to play this game with a minimal information role.

ginniebean
09-13-13, 12:06 PM
This thread is closing in a few minutes and will reopen when the next dawn breaks. In 24 hrs or less..

BellaVita
09-13-13, 12:10 PM
lol it's cool guys, it'll be fun to watch.

this really thickens the plot...

:):);)

ginniebean
09-13-13, 12:32 PM
Hey Everybody, rookie mistake! Bella was the shapeshifter. Apparently they bleed like humans.

Abi
09-14-13, 10:05 AM
Ginnie, if you need the thread opened and I'm not around, ask Bella or Tyger. :)

ginniebean
09-14-13, 11:21 AM
Morning has dawned! Everyone is accounted for but last night one person was turned. There are now 5 humans and 3 Vampires.

Discuss, Accuse, #VOTE!

Abi
Amtram
Anthony
Fuzzy
Lunacie
Miranda
Sarek
Silv

*~*

Bella ==Shapeshifter Staked on Day 1

Abi
09-14-13, 11:27 AM
Ugh.

Okay if we vote out one of our own today... And they turn or kil another tonight, we are done.

****. I'm beginning to appreciate how hard it is to be a human/innocent and understand why the Vamps win my games so often.

Okay, personally, I still think Tony is fishy, but we need to discuss this

I impore everyone to think carefully before #VOTING.

Guys, this may be our last day phase. Cards on the table.

Put your suspicions out there. Seriously. We may not have another chnce. Trust me as a former game master.

I have 3 suspects in mind for Originals, but the turned could be anyone... Thoughts, people?

Lunacie
09-14-13, 11:46 AM
I was having a ditzy day yesterday. :doh:
I meant to vote for Anthony and ended up typing in Bella's name.

So today I #VOTE - ANTHONY.

Anyone with me?

Anthony, defend your humanity. ;)

Abi
09-14-13, 12:02 PM
Anthony is def. fishy, but we need to be careful.

Abi
09-14-13, 12:06 PM
AGAIN, I *IMPLORE* you people to leave some time to discussion before impulse voting.

Silv I see you on thread.... any thoughts?

Fuzzy12
09-14-13, 12:17 PM
Sigh I'm still human. Are you Abi? ;)

Anthony is still fishy. We still have a Hunter in this town don't we or did he she resign after the mission in the spa?

Lunacie
09-14-13, 12:23 PM
AGAIN, I *IMPLORE* you people to leave some time to discussion before impulse voting.

Silv I see you on thread.... any thoughts?

I haz my reasons.

ginniebean
09-14-13, 12:30 PM
1 Vote Anthony

Keep voting people.

Abi
09-14-13, 12:31 PM
So, maybe you're the Cop.

Honestly, my 3 suspects are Anthony, and you and Amtram [cos you both usually talk a lot on the thread, but have been uncharacteristically quiet.]

I'm not willing to lose you in case you ARE the Cop, especially given your sad track record in my games.

Tony smells bad, but he could be the real cop... He *DID* have OSI.

I'm not willing to risk either Lunacie or Tony as the Cop right now. Therefore....

#VOTE AMTRAM

silivrentoliel
09-14-13, 12:33 PM
I was here? :lol:

I think we made one rash decision... RIP Bella... but with no clues, how exactly do we know what's going on?

Abi
09-14-13, 12:38 PM
Psychology and Intuition

Lunacie and Amtram both are being uncharacteristically quiet.

And Tony smelt bad to both me and Fuzzy.

That's 3 suspects....

Now here's the thing. Tony has OSI, with gives him a 50% chance of being the COP. Okay, I admit it, I have OSI. So I know there are only two others.

Lunacie says she "has her reasons" for suspecting Tony, which means SHE could be the COP.

I'm not willing to risk losing either of them. Even if one of them is a Vamp, losig a Cop is worse.

So Amtram is the odd (wo)man out.

Tony72
09-14-13, 12:42 PM
Not quiet, woke up, had my coffee, and trying to see if my empty stomach beats out my adderall in the battle to consume the bacon and egg sandwich in front of me. And starting to get super angry with nicotine withdrawal despite wearing a patch.

I'm still looking at Abi and Fuzzy, but Fuzzy is the stronger play in my book. Especially since Fuzzy's reasoning for Abi being human is the exact same reasoning to conclude I'm a vamp. Cahoots? If they're both vamps then both of them coming out so hard and agreeing so much is a pretty bold strategic smokescreen, especially since the Bella hypothesis was wrong. But I'm still a vamp, right? I mean, 0 for 1 but using the same "evidence" to condemn me can't possibly go wrong. I'm thinking Fuzzy, but I wanna see what other people say. And I'm still pretty sure Abi has OSI. If for no other reason than if I was game master I'd have given it to him. Abi is a maybe day 3 vote.

Sheriff, any clues?

And man do I sound aggro and I apologize for the D-ish tone of my post. I really wish I never started smoking...

Just saw Abi's post concerning OSI. Could be a bluff, but I'd rather wait till tomorrow than waste the vote. The game could end tonight so I definitely wanna hit one of the (now) three vamps.

silivrentoliel
09-14-13, 01:44 PM
I vote Amtram. Do I have to use the hashtag thingy?

Abi
09-14-13, 01:52 PM
Ginnie isnt so strict, but I prefer if you do. In game 5, hosted by me, the hashtag will be MANDATORY.

silivrentoliel
09-14-13, 01:53 PM
speaking of which, did i sign up for game 5?

sarek
09-14-13, 01:56 PM
I think i agree with you Siliv. So for me #Amtram. She is flying under the radar way too much.

Abi
09-14-13, 01:56 PM
Yes, you did Sil.... and I look forward to having you. You lasted pretty long, especially sine you were a Vanilla human in that game. :)

silivrentoliel
09-14-13, 02:01 PM
:lol: I'm just able to blend in, apparently... or maybe I'm just easily forgot?

Tony72
09-14-13, 02:12 PM
Nicotine withdrawal is making me impatient.

Either way, by my count, that's 2 votes me and 3 votes amtram. Fuzzy will probably vote me because she's a stinking (mock sneer) vamp and knows I'm gunning for her, but since she hasn't voted and will probably vote for me--and if I vote fuzzy there's no way she'll get the majority--I'm going with amtram.

#amtram

Abi
09-14-13, 02:13 PM
Curioser and curioser.

Maybe Anthony ISNT scum.....

Abi
09-14-13, 02:17 PM
Bean, you didn't say when the Day Phase ends?

In other news, Im still genuinely suspicious of Amtram.

I ran a bandwagon yesterday and I regretted it, but expediency is my stylen I know A. She;s played EVERY game I've hosted. She's TOO quiet.

1 more vote seals A's fate.

Let's make it happen. I don't think she's an HPI. Best case we get a Vamp. Worst case we lose a Vanilla.

Tony72
09-14-13, 02:22 PM
Curioser and curioser.

Maybe Anthony ISNT scum.....

Or I have reason to believe--maybe know--Fuzzy IS a vamp and want to stay alive to keep looking into things. There are still two other vamps and I'm not sure who they are, but I have some suspicions.

(hint: I may have just quoted him)

I don't have anything concrete pointing me at Amtram except maybe your vote. Kind of counter intuitive for vamps to vote for each other, but it's a bold play and I'd kind of expect that from you. Especially if she has OSI. If she does have OSI I'll be pretty sure she is a vamp. Assuming there aren't any other turns tonight I'm betting on her being a vamp. You, I want a little more confirmation first. Fuzzy I'm sure about.

(another hint: will people get the hints this time? we shall see...)

Abi
09-14-13, 02:26 PM
Just be explicit. Your 'hints' are disingenuous.

I already said, Amtram, Lunacie and YOU are my biggest suspects, and Amtram os least likely to be the Cop.

Abi
09-14-13, 02:27 PM
Anthony, Okay, I'm sorry for being aggressive.

It's just my personality, especially in a comepetition :o

I know your'e a good guy IRL, even if you're a Vamp in the game.

The folks here kow my bipolar and drinking make me get carried away sometimes.

I'm glad to have u on the forums :)

Fuzzy12
09-14-13, 02:36 PM
Sorry no time to read everything. Whom are we voting for?

Abi
09-14-13, 02:41 PM
Fuzzy, we are voting for:

Amtram

Fuzzy12
09-14-13, 02:43 PM
Hold on how many people can have osi? We know for sure that Anthony did. Ask claims he has and I know c that I do. No special role I'm just a vanilla human therefore I'm assuming that Abu is the sheriff and Anthony a vamp. Or the other way round. We don't want to lose the sheriff. :scratch:

Fuzzy12
09-14-13, 02:45 PM
Amtram? Did she say something suspicious? if you are the sheriff abi didn't you find out anything last night?

Abi
09-14-13, 02:48 PM
Fuzz, I'm not the Sheriff.

For some reason I trust that u are Innocent.

My suspects are Tony, Lunacie and Amtram

And I think Tony or Lunacie MAY otherwise be the Sheriff and I can't risk losing them.

So I went Amtram.

Abi
09-14-13, 02:51 PM
Uless YOURE the sherif and are testing me, in which case I advise a vote against LUnacie since she pretty much claimed Sheriff

Fuzzy12
09-14-13, 02:57 PM
Or I have reason to believe--maybe know--Fuzzy IS a vamp and want to stay alive to keep looking into things. There are still two other vamps and I'm not sure who they are, but I have some suspicions.

(hint: I may have just quoted him)

I don't have anything concrete pointing me at Amtram except maybe your vote. Kind of counter intuitive for vamps to vote for each other, but it's a bold play and I'd kind of expect that from you. Especially if she has OSI. If she does have OSI I'll be pretty sure she is a vamp. Assuming there aren't any other turns tonight I'm betting on her being a vamp. You, I want a little more confirmation first. Fuzzy I'm sure about.

(another hint: will people get the hints this time? we shall see...)

Anthony why exactly are you sure I'm a vamp? I'm not a hpi so I was at home all night. Of you claim you have got actually evidence that I'm a vamp you have to be lying because that evidence cannot exist. So why exactly are you sure I'm a vamp?

silivrentoliel
09-14-13, 03:04 PM
I'd like to think you aren't this time, Fuzzy... I was a silver-snack last time :P (as some call me "silver" rather than "sil" or silv") ... not as amusing having to explain it :lol:

Abi
09-14-13, 03:05 PM
So, in Ginnie's abscence let do the tally:

4 votes Amtram
1 vote Anthony

3 votes oustanding {Fuzz, Miranda, and Amtram}

Knowing Miranda's history he prolly won't show. I hope she doesnt get modkilled cos I dont think shes Vamp. So Amtram is gone anyway. Fuzz, youre just prolonging the inevitable. #vote Amtram.

Tony72
09-14-13, 03:13 PM
Lol abi, no worries. All is cool, it's a game.

fuzzy, after last game, find it hard to trust your word. Fool me once and all. If my last game is good enough to inform your decisions, then your last is good enough to inform mine. :D

Abi
09-14-13, 03:19 PM
Honestly if you really are the Cop or an Innocent Tony, I dont see the point in antagonising Fuzzy.

Who I'm still inclined to trust. God forbid I'm wrong.

Tony72
09-14-13, 03:27 PM
Cuz if i stopped after day 1 it'll be construed as suspicious. Also hoping she'll let something slip to make things clearer. no joy...so far. :D

Amtram
09-14-13, 04:06 PM
Wow. I shut up for a moment and everyone gets suspicious. . .I'm worried about what that says about me!

Not that my vote is going to make much of a difference anyway, so since Abi has led the charge against me. . .

#vote Abi

You guys are gonna regret this, for sure.

Tony72
09-14-13, 04:14 PM
Oh, I miscounted before. Unless Amtram has OSI she has the majority vote.

Abi
09-14-13, 04:17 PM
Thats 4 Amtram, 1 Anthony, 1 me

2 outstanding.

Amtram is history.

Ginnieeeeeee... where are you?

ginniebean
09-14-13, 04:24 PM

2 outstanding.

Amtram is history.

I'm right here mr I think I know everything about this game.. we have two votes outstanding.

Lunacie
09-14-13, 04:27 PM
Uless YOURE the sherif and are testing me, in which case I advise a vote against LUnacie since she pretty much claimed Sheriff

... unless Lunacie is a vamp and is lying ... :eyebrow:

... unless once a human, always a human ... ;)

Lunacie
09-14-13, 04:30 PM

2 outstanding.

Amtram is history.

I'm right here mr I think I know everything about this game.. we have two votes outstanding.

So, if Abi has OSI, it's still anyone's guess who will be staked today. Hm.

ginniebean
09-14-13, 04:33 PM
Who hasn't voted yet?

Abi
09-14-13, 04:45 PM
Miranda and Fuzzy

And it does not make a difference, unless Amtram has OSI, in which case me, Anthony or anyone else could go

Abi
09-14-13, 04:49 PM
I doubt Bean would give both Vamps OSI, so if Amtram has OSI, either she or Anthony is innocent... actually maybe she is the Sheriff... which makes Lunacie a lying Vamp.

If Amtram IS* the Cop, her OSI will save her, so the last two people should vote Lunacie.

That way, if Amtram is scum, she gets staked.

If she's honest, she has OSI, lives, and Lunacie [who is a fake cop and therefore a Vamp cos why would a humie fake-claim?] gets staked.

I suggest Fuzz and Miranda vote Lunacie if Amtram has OSI

Fuzzy12
09-14-13, 05:00 PM
Vote Anthony

On my phone. Too lazy to look for hash tag. This vote is official.

Tony I'lltell you why. You said that you KNOW I'm a vampire but I know I'm a not. if you were human and sheriff and had investigated me last night you would have known that. aIf you were a vanilla human you wouldn't be so sure. Either way you wouldn't be lusting for my blood.

I was a vampire in all the games before this. It's unlikely I'm one again unless I get turned later.

Abi
09-14-13, 05:00 PM
Ginnie? OK, Amtram has OSI? Amtram is the COP? Whats going on??

Fuzzy: #Vote Lunacie she's a liar.

Abi
09-14-13, 05:02 PM
Ugh

Ginnie can Fuzzy change her vote?

She didnt use the # tag?

Fuzzy it's Lunacie

Amtram is the cop

**** **** :(

Abi
09-14-13, 05:02 PM

xxx

Lunacie
09-14-13, 05:08 PM
Ugh

Ginnie can Fuzzy change her vote?

She didnt use the # tag?

Fuzzy it's Lunacie

Amtram is the cop

**** **** :(

You know nothing. Zip. Zero. Zilch. A great big O.

Amtram
09-14-13, 05:08 PM
Just because you knew everything that was going on in the other games doesn't mean you know everything now, Abi. Heh.

Tony72
09-14-13, 05:47 PM
Vote Anthony

On my phone. Too lazy to look for hash tag. This vote is official.

Tony I'lltell you why. You said that you KNOW I'm a vampire but I know I'm a not. if you were human and sheriff and had investigated me last night you would have known that. aIf you were a vanilla human you wouldn't be so sure. Either way you wouldn't be lusting for my blood.

I was a vampire in all the games before this. It's unlikely I'm one again unless I get turned later.

Well, there was a turn yesterday. Also, that I've been a vamp in 3 other games doesn't exactly mean you're not a vamp now. You could have said the same thing in the last game--and you were a vamp.

And I did already say I'm throwing out fishing lines. Things to go on are pretty sparse right now.

ginniebean
09-14-13, 06:33 PM
Miranda has not shown up for any of this game.. what to do, what to do..

ginniebean
09-14-13, 06:36 PM
Fuzzy's vote is official.

Abi
09-14-13, 06:36 PM
I don't think she's a Vampire.... and with the Shapeshifter gone a Modkill would prejudice us .

ginniebean
09-14-13, 06:41 PM
Yes, I know ...

Abi
09-14-13, 07:08 PM

ginniebean
09-14-13, 07:21 PM
If Miranda does come to join us in the thread I'll make every effort to wait. So far that hasn't happened and so, it's not fair to the other members to have to wait so long each time. In this case Miranda's vote would not change the outcome.

Night will dawn soon and the staking will happen shortly.

please gather in the town square..

Abi
09-14-13, 07:22 PM
*here*

ginniebean
09-14-13, 07:29 PM
The town's people are all gathered in the Town square. It used to be such a fun place where the band would play and people could dance at festivals.. now.. a grim doom hangs over the place.

People are nervous, one fellow is running about showing a card that says "you can't stake me" Lunacie says it looks like it was written in crayon but before they can look closely he's running about too much losing his head.

The towns people finally make their choice, they quickly grab ANTHONY and even tho he protests his innocence and begs for mercy they stake him in the heart.

KAPLOOOSH!!! Flames shoot out of him and soon only a pile of ash is left.

Anthony was a VAMPIRE

Congrats town.. you got one.

There are 5 humans and 2 vampires.

Please send me your night actions ASAP

1. Please make it clear who is doing the night action and who the night action is being done to!

thank you :)

Abi
09-14-13, 07:32 PM
Phew. All's well that ends well.

Sorry Amtram :o

Tony72
09-14-13, 07:38 PM
Oh man. At least my ghost can laugh in the morning now. And laugh it will!

Lunacie
09-14-13, 07:41 PM
Ha! You thought I was being too rash in voting for Anthony, eh? :umm1:

Maybe we should look at little close at Abi now. :giggle:

Or ... Antram may be the other vamp ... :scratch:

ginniebean
09-14-13, 07:54 PM
The night sped by with amazing speed, people felt like they'd hardly slept at all and day break dawned.

The town's folk check to see who is around and make sure everyone survived. When they get to Amtram's house they find her dead body covered in blood, they look around and see knives, stakes, woodden arrows, etc...

Amtram was the HUNTER

A vampire has incurred the HUNTERS CURSE and will go insane tonight and by the dawn of day 4 will committ suicide.

2 vamps

4 humans.

Discuss, Accuse #VOTE!

Tony72
09-14-13, 08:13 PM
I'm confused, I thought only the sheriff and a vanilla human had OSI? And that 50% vamps was a win?

ginniebean
09-14-13, 08:44 PM
I'm confused, I thought only the sheriff and a vanilla human had OSI? And that 50% vamps was a win?

Did Abi tell you that?

Lunacie
09-14-13, 08:51 PM
Drat!
Anthony's right. The rules say if vamps are 50% of population, they win.

Of course, Ginnie also said she was making some changes to keep Abi from
thinking he knows everything.

Hm .... :scratch:

ginniebean
09-14-13, 08:53 PM
The vamps need to be 50% of the population
meaning 50/50

4-2 is not 50/50

That's how I've interpreted it and that's how I think it's been done in every game so far

Abi
09-14-13, 08:58 PM
im sleepy, but just noting ginnies interpretation of the win condition is corect.

vamps must make up 50% or more of the TOTAL population to win. put anither way, number of vamps must equal or exceed number of innocents

Fuzzy12
09-14-13, 09:01 PM
All I can say is: :D

:cool:

Fuzzy12
09-14-13, 09:04 PM
Oh wait my grin is still about tony turning oout to be vampire :eek:

Didn't realize that another night had passed and our Hunter got killed. Things are moving fast :eek:

Fuzzy12
09-14-13, 09:08 PM
Ok so who is left

Abi
Lunacie
Sil
Miranda
Fuzzy
Sarek

Now Miranda has been missing in action so she can't be a vamp. At least not the active killing vamp. I don't think sarek ll is a vamp. So that leaves sil, lunacie and abi. At least one of them is vamp. The nights are passing really quickly so all night players must be quite active on the c thread. since sil is struggling to get much online these days I'm guessing she doesn't have a night role or the nights would last longer. probable she isn't a vsmp. Of she is then abi is a vamp as well. I can imagine abi making the decision to turn people. I think lunacie would wait. Actually I think abi would wait twait too so sil is probable not the vamp.

Abi first retired to convince us that Bella is a vamp and then amtram. Both wrong. But he did say he suspects tony. Or was that just a clever ploy? He actually discouraged is from voting for tony.

But then both of them can't have osi. I don't remember. Did tony have osi? Unless abi started off as human with osi and then was turned. Our maybe it's not true that he has osi. I'm confused

Abi
09-14-13, 09:11 PM
Sarek

Amtram
09-14-13, 09:14 PM
Nyah, nyah, somebody's going to go insane!! Heh.

Lunacie
09-14-13, 09:19 PM
So, Fuzzy and Sarek have both been vampires before, right? Of course, that
doesn't mean they can't be vampires again.

Siliv hasn't been a vampire, and this is Abi's first time as a player. Either
one could be a vampire.

I've never been a vampire, but could be, but I voted for Anthony who was a
vampire and a fellow vamp wouldn't do that.

... :eyebrow:

Lunacie
09-14-13, 09:20 PM
Nyah, nyah, somebody's going to go insane!! Heh.

:lol:

Abi
09-14-13, 09:23 PM
You didnt mention Miranda.

I think you're the cop.

You cleared Miranda last night, and you found out Tony the night before.

So Miranda is clear
Lunacie, the Cop, is clear
I know I'm human, clear

Which leaves Fuzzy, Siliv and Sarek

WTH - Brandy vote #VOTE SILIV

Lunacie
09-14-13, 09:26 PM
You didnt mention Miranda.

I think you're the cop.

You cleared Miranda last night, and you found out Tony the night before.

So Miranda is clear
Lunacie, the Cop, is clear
I know I'm human, clear

Which leaves Fuzzy, Siliv and Sarek

WTH - Brandy vote #VOTE SILIV

I haven't said anything about Miranda. You need to sleep or something, Abi. ;)

Fuzzy12
09-14-13, 09:26 PM
Did lunacie vote for anthony? On which day?

Tony72
09-14-13, 09:32 PM
The vamps need to be 50% of the population
meaning 50/50

4-2 is not 50/50

That's how I've interpreted it and that's how I think it's been done in every game so far

And this is why I'm bad at math. I see 4, I see 2, and my brain goes 50%. It doesn't add them first.

We really need a facepalm smiley. Epic facepalm would be perfect right now.

Lunacie
09-14-13, 09:34 PM
Did lunacie vote for anthony? On which day?

Yes. Day 2. Post #121.

Fuzzy12
09-14-13, 09:45 PM
Yes. Day 2. Post #121.

So that's the day that tony actually got staked. That clears you lunacie, isn't it?

So that leaves abi sil and sarek. Abi and tony sparred quite a bit so unless they are seriously deceptive sneaky that are unlikely to be on the sameteam. Hmm.. but then abi is pretty good at this :scratch: if he's the vamp he could have recruited
Toni knowing that we won't suspect both of them.

Who else voted for tony on day 2?

Abi
09-14-13, 09:48 PM
only you and lunacie

Fuzzy12
09-14-13, 09:59 PM
only you and lunacie

Thanks abi. Was going crazy looking for a third person.

You know another c thing that's curious? on day two sil voted for am tram. No explanation why. Then sarek voted for amtram too saying he agreed c with vsil. But what was he agreeing with? Sil didn't offer any explanation. Unless I missed it. Uggh. Need s to be in my office to play this property. No time at home and am logging in from my phone. . :rolleyes:

Anyway Lunacie is the cop. Definitely human. Abi is very dodgy but only because he's so eager :D

My guess is sil and sarek are the remaining vamps and I guess sarek tried to turn amtram since sil wasn't online probably. So we can stake sil today and then wait for sarek to go insane. :D

Fuzzy12
09-14-13, 10:05 PM
Anyway it's 3am and I need to sleep.

@Vote sil

That's official.

Good night my dear creatures of the dark and light :grouphug:

silivrentoliel
09-14-13, 10:17 PM
y'all are going to wish you hadn't voted me. I vote FUZZY

Abi
09-15-13, 04:02 AM
I agree with Fuzzy. Sarek is cursed and Sil is the "safe" Vamp.

Abi
09-15-13, 07:33 AM
By my reckoning there are just over 12 hours left for Day 3.

We have 2 votes Siliv,
1 vote Fuzzy

3 votes outstanding {Lunacie, Sarek and Miranda}

Fuzzy12
09-15-13, 07:34 AM
Vote my dear town s folks, human vamps and whatever else might roam the streets of our good town. Let's get staking :eek:

Fuzzy12
09-15-13, 07:40 AM
By my reckoning there are just over 12 hours left for Day 3.

We have 2 votes Siliv,
1 vote Fuzzy

3 votes outstanding {Lunacie, Sarek and Miranda}

12 more hours :confused:

Let's say sarek votes for me. I guess lunacie will vote either for sarek or for abi. Miranda might not vote. So either sil gets the majority or sil an me tie.either way I guess sil will get staked. Then sarek still go insane by tomorrow.

So haven't we won already?:D

Lunacie
09-15-13, 09:58 AM
Well, I guess I'd better get my vote in before I leave for work.

#VOTE - SILIV

ginniebean
09-15-13, 12:13 PM
OK so we have three votes for Silver and one vote for fuzzy

silivrentoliel
09-15-13, 02:27 PM
you guys are really going to regret staking me... c'mon... I'm fairly certain if I were a vamp, I'd be a bit more vocal... my quietness is only due to my busyness... here and real life ;)

sarek
09-15-13, 03:07 PM
My guess is sil and sarek are the remaining vamps and I guess sarek tried to turn amtram since sil wasn't online probably. So we can stake sil today and then wait for sarek to go insane. :D

Don't you know I am insane already? Y'all just havent noticed yet(I wonder why)

But you are totally right about Sil, she is quite suspect.

So #Silver

ginniebean
09-15-13, 03:20 PM
The townsfolk are in a frenzy to catch the vamp, they grab Silv, a brief struggle ensues, A stake is driven into her heart and blood gushes all over.

Congratulations townspeople you just killed the doctor. Silv was HUMAN.

2 vamps
3 humans

Night falls, night people pm me your targets.

ginniebean
09-15-13, 03:36 PM
The vamps were quick to pm, Miranda has been turned.

Congratulations Sarek, abi (the crazy vamp) and Miranda.

Abi may crow until morning ..

Game over, thanks for playing. :)

Abi
09-15-13, 03:40 PM
VAMPIRES FTW!!!!!

http://cinemaknifefight.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/salemslot_vampire.png

Now if you would all excuse me, I have that tiny matter of a suicide to plan... :rolleyes:

Game 5 to open early Monday afternoon US time... still need 4-5 more players, will accept up to 8.

BellaVita
09-15-13, 04:01 PM
YAY!!!! Great job everyone! :) That was so fun to watch! :D

YAY!

Lunacie
09-15-13, 04:11 PM
I'm really curious to know why some of you were so certain I was the sheriff?

All I wrote was "I haz my reasons." Which was actually a bluff, because the
only thing I knew at that point was that Abi was human and didn't have a
special role.

Abi
09-15-13, 04:25 PM
wait

so who was the sheriff?

Fuzzy12
09-15-13, 04:39 PM
Omg abi you are a genius :eek:

Well done guys! :D

Fuzzy12
09-15-13, 04:41 PM
So abi did you get turned or were you born a vamp?

Grrr....sarek I should have voted for you rather than sil you evil genius.

sarek
09-15-13, 04:53 PM
Actually i wasnt much of a genius, Abi figured the whole thing out.

Lunacie
09-15-13, 05:35 PM
wait

so who was the sheriff?

Yes, I was the sheriff. But I didn't think I gave it away.

ginniebean
09-15-13, 08:27 PM
Abi just guessed. The game was so close. If they had chosen anyone but Miranda to turn you guys would have won.

silivrentoliel
09-15-13, 09:47 PM
abi wasn't right, I wasn't a vamp :P

Rebelyell
09-15-13, 09:55 PM
Abi you really need to stop drinking so much your starting to resemble a zombie there.lol

Tony72
09-16-13, 05:33 PM
Well all of yesterday I was nursing a killer hangover so I missed everything, but I turned Abi night 1. That hunter bluff got him. And Miranda was always the planned "win" turn. If a human got staked instead of me we woulda won that night.

Abi
09-16-13, 05:41 PM
Delightful post mortem.

Game 5 has started and you already have a vote.

Hear you on the hangover tho bro :)

Lunacie
09-16-13, 05:42 PM
Well all of yesterday I was nursing a killer hangover so I missed everything, but I turned Abi night 1. That hunter bluff got him. And Miranda was always the planned "win" turn. If a human got staked instead of me we woulda won that night.

Drat. As sheriff, I investigated Abi and he was human. You must have
turned him after that. I was still going on the info that he was human.
I didn't think about that happening.