View Full Version : Plummeting weight! BOOM! PANG! SKWAAAAK!

Reekwind
09-22-13, 03:45 AM
Hello there evyboddy, yo ye! ^^

Well, the thing is that over the last six months I've lost 25 kg.
I even found a pair of jeans that are ten years old that fit me now, they're from when I was 15.

I can't recognize when I'm hungry which leads me to either eat way too much and all the time or almost nothing at all. Sometimes I'll end up only eating a few pieces of bread over two-three days.

It's not that I'm obsessed with losing weight, I just can't balance my food intake and it's quite frustrating since A've always had a fairly muscular and healthy body, with a strong natural muscle "fundament".

I'm actually starting to worry because im getting to thin, like on the verge of a skinny little shiet.

Has anyone got any tips on how to balance out food intake and get control over it?

/Muy gracias por favor, anna torid falafel, shokran! /Jesper al-mehoudi <3

sarahsweets
09-22-13, 09:53 AM
You have to eat regularly even if you dont feel hungry. You have to make your calories count. Protein shakes help alot. They taste good and pack a good punch.

ana futura
09-22-13, 09:57 AM
Schedule your eating for at least 3 meals a day. Smaller more frequent meals are better, so you could schedule up to 5 or 6 meals.

Protein shakes are great.

Make a list of possible things you could eat at each meal to remind you of potential options, and stick it on your fridge, along with the schedule.

Rebelyell
09-22-13, 12:30 PM
I use to be 5'11 and 125 pounds back in 01 size 32, depressing to think the meds made me gain that much weight. I think the meds calmed me down so I could eat, I use to have no appetite due to my nerves being shot and even when I did eat I was so damn hyper I couldnt sit still n burned it off.i miss them days.

BellaVita
09-22-13, 12:37 PM
Yeah same thing happens to me, I set alarms on my phone to help remind myself to eat.

But then when I eat I eat too much, usually. Luckily I have a fast metabolism/am hyper and burn a lot.

Rebelyell
09-22-13, 04:10 PM
A few times I was like a size 26/28 it didnt last long tho I was skinnier then a telephone pole lol