View Full Version : Sydney 12 October 2013 ADDults Conference

MADD As A Hatte
10-01-13, 07:45 PM
Hello ADDers in Australia ... If you're not aware, the 2013 ADDults conference is coming up.

Saturday, 12th October 2013 - in Ultimo (near Central Station)

This is the link for info and bookings: http://www.adultadhd.org.au/

This will be my "coming out" ... the first time I've attended a public adult ADD event. I wonder how on earth they're going to get through all the sessions, what with attendees arriving late and interrupting and making witty asides etc. Laughing!

Cheers

someothertime
10-02-13, 04:01 PM
Hehehe, it's nice to see the lighter side :) I'm going too, happy to team up or meet you!

MADD As A Hatte
10-11-13, 04:55 PM
I am on my way to the annual Sydney Adults With ADD conference. Loaded up with Concerta so I can shut up and hold the focus.

Out loud & proud!

(However, it feels suspiciously like years ago, heading into my one-and-only AA meeting, as in 'What if I see someone I know?!'. Laughing.)

Hopefully this day will be well worth the effort, and full of useful info.

Til later ...

MADD As A Hatte
10-12-13, 02:18 AM
Well, what a fantastic day. The Sydney ADD conf was really good. Informative, academic, experiential ... very wide ranging. And yes, of course there was someone there who I knew professionally, half a lifetime ago.

We decided an Australian adult ADD thread would be good, so I'll start that separately. I'll put some links to the conf papers etc on that thread.

The only way is up. Cheers