View Full Version : My art..

SeaStar
10-04-13, 09:08 PM
Hello! I just wanted to share my artist website. I paint, model, create digital art, and dabble in other art forms from time to time.

www.sugardeet.com

Thanks for visiting :o

mctavish23
10-04-13, 09:36 PM
Absolutely stunning. TY 4 sharing your talent and passion with us.

Welcome to the FORUM.

tc

mctavish23

(Robert)

Stevuke79
10-04-13, 11:54 PM
Really impressive stuff!

salleh
10-06-13, 12:33 AM
Amazing use of color too.....I tend to think and do my art in B & W, ,...always have ....my idea of daring color is to go right out on a limb and put light blue together with dark blue ....

doesn't mean I don't like wild use of color means I can't seem to come up with it .....

What are the mediums you are using .....

ssteve6
10-06-13, 06:52 PM
very nice!

SeaStar
10-07-13, 06:15 PM
Amazing use of color too.....I tend to think and do my art in B & W, ,...always have ....my idea of daring color is to go right out on a limb and put light blue together with dark blue ....

doesn't mean I don't like wild use of color means I can't seem to come up with it .....

What are the mediums you are using .....

Thank you! I honestly have no plans of what colors I am going to use before starting. I usually just start with one color and then choose colors that work well with it. It's all a 'go with the flow' for me.

I paint with oil paints and acrylic, and sometimes I 'paint' pieces digitally with Adobe Illustrator using lots of vectors.

DaveHawk
10-07-13, 06:50 PM
I like your insight. Beautiful sincerity and movement. Passion gleams from the character within.
Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum.