View Full Version : question on bp1 and 2

Rebelyell
10-09-13, 05:32 PM
Can bp2 become bp 1 because im having alot of issues right now that are discerning to And for me that iim getting very concerned about.ty

Fuzzy12
10-09-13, 06:57 PM
I think if v you have bp 1 you can have c episodes of mania, hypomania and x depression. So I guess it's v possible that someone actually has type 1 but is diagnosed with type 2 because do far they haven't shown any mania yet.

I'm not sure if bp 2 can actually turn to bp1.

Either way reb if c you are feeling manic please see a psychiatrist as soon as possible l. I've never been manic but it doesn't seem like fun. Take good care of yourself and please be careful.

Rebelyell
10-09-13, 08:10 PM
Um called dr she wasnt in but relayed message, I have the feeling of getting off a roller coaster mixed w strong wind blowing you over, or kissing a girl for 1st time , its a pressure inmy chest, and right now it can go from like anxiety and dread and feel like im breathing thru A straw to where I wanna have a free for all or be hypomanic, im spaced out and its like I feel like im high and have tunnel vision, my brain is all over the place at 100 mph, cant focus keep forgetting things like I put coffee cup down 2 minutes ago and forgot wh3re it was and its likeright th3re and th3n I keep leaving stuff behind, its like my brain dropped out, losing train of thought. I cant sit still I cant stop laughing todayand am like back to being maniacal. I hope dr dont have me admitted to a psyche ward. IM not paranoid but im too point of that n being apprehensive.:(

BellaVita
10-09-13, 08:18 PM
Rebel :grouphug: You do what you've gotta do to get better.

I know it sucks if you get to the point where you need to be hospitalized, but I want to assure you it's not as bad as you probably think it is. (not sure if you've been before.) It's not like you see in the movies at all.

I will admit I've been to one, not because I needed to but was forced to and brought by the police(won't get into that), and honestly the experience wasn't *so* bad. I felt safe there. And the doctors/pdocs will help to reevaluate you, so you can get a better picture of what's going on and get properly treated.

Rebelyell
10-09-13, 08:38 PM
Exactly what point is that they hospitalize you at?

BellaVita
10-09-13, 08:46 PM
When you may be a danger to yourself or others.

Rebelyell
10-09-13, 08:54 PM
I was driving like a maniac in my convertible yesterday tho.how long do these spells last?what scares me is ive had some of these symptomd here or there for a day or 2 but not a whole week like this episode where the whole shebang of symptoms has flooded mr.im still trying to figure out what triggered this.ive been thru plenty bs n never had this happen to me.

BellaVita
10-09-13, 09:10 PM
It can last from several days to several weeks...I've heard of some even going on for years.

BellaVita
10-09-13, 09:11 PM
I was driving like a maniac in my convertible yesterday tho.how long do these spells last?

That's scary :(

Rebelyell
10-09-13, 09:19 PM
A couple times it got dicey, it was mad fun tho, if I wreck or flip it ill be royally ****** im royally ****** now anyway so what difference does it make.

phantasm
10-09-13, 09:33 PM
Did your pdoc ever call you back? call them again and ask for someone else, it's seems like an emergency if you are concerned about your well being or the others around you. That totally sounds like mania to me.

Rebelyell
10-09-13, 09:33 PM
How do I stop or control this because aside from my anti depressants I have nothing.Will a bottle of crown royal work?

BellaVita
10-09-13, 09:37 PM
How do I stop or control this because aside from my anti depressants I have nothing.Will a bottle of crown royal work?

Is that alcohol I hear that can either help or make things worse.

Honestly I wouldn't take any chances. Especially because you sound pretty manic. :(

Do you have any kloni?

Rebelyell
10-09-13, 09:43 PM
No klonis thats what im hoping the med nurse will give me.i dont think im a danger to others but its getting uncomfortable.

Rebelyell
10-09-13, 09:47 PM
Friday I had half a beer once it wore off if i even got a buzz doubt it,I seemed more hyper n on edge then earlier on in the day.i probably shouldn't be posting thiz stuff I dont want to incriminate myself.

BellaVita
10-09-13, 09:57 PM
No klonis thats what im hoping the med nurse will give me.i dont think im a danger to others but its getting uncomfortable.

Okay. I hope she does too. If you've had them in the past I suggest telling her that and that they helped.

I'm worried about you. Driving crazy isn't safe. Maybe you should just go to the ER tonight? What if the lady never calls back? Rather be safe than sorry imho....

BellaVita
10-09-13, 09:58 PM
Friday I had half a beer once it wore off if i even got a buzz doubt it,I seemed more hyper n on edge then earlier on in the day.i probably shouldn't be posting thiz stuff I dont want to incriminate myself.

So it's probably a good thing to stay away from beer for now.

Lunacie
10-09-13, 10:03 PM
Did your pdoc ever call you back? call them again and ask for someone else, it's seems like an emergency if you are concerned about your well being or the others around you. That totally sounds like mania to me.

Rebs, I agree with this. ^ Call the doc's office again, tell them you need
some help. Tell them you'll wait on the line till they figure something out.

If they don't help, go to an ER. But please don't drive while you're feeling
this way. And don't drink. And really don't drink and drive! :grouphug:

Rebelyell
10-09-13, 11:16 PM
No drinking n driving, woman gave me the number for pest.i dont think im that far gone for them to check me out.i hate having this n being like this.:(

Rebelyell
10-09-13, 11:17 PM
Is being lightheaded part of bipolar?

BellaVita
10-09-13, 11:19 PM
Possibly caused by anxiety. (which obv can be a part of mania)

However, do you have a way to check your blood pressure?

Rebelyell
10-09-13, 11:22 PM
No, its funny im so tired my bodies saying stop n my mind is like warp speed ahead captain

BellaVita
10-09-13, 11:23 PM
I hate when that happens, it's very unpleasant.

Sorry. :/

Rebelyell
10-09-13, 11:46 PM
Im really really tired of being this way, 1st I had to contend to my adhd, now its bp2 maybe even 1 a and now bothof them smfh uuggg.im so embarrassed im even posting this...

BellaVita
10-09-13, 11:47 PM
Im really really tired of being this way, 1st I had to contend to my adhd, now its bp2 maybe even 1 a and now bothof them smfh uuggg.im so embarrassed im even posting this...

:grouphug::grouphug:

I'm sorry dear.

BellaVita
10-09-13, 11:48 PM
No need to be embarrassed. We still love you.

Fuzzy12
10-10-13, 12:24 AM
Reb the driving issue is worrying. I think it's time to see some one. Can you do exactly what phantasn and lunacie suggested?

sarahsweets
10-10-13, 04:18 AM
((((REB))) I dont know if its bpI or BPII but either way you need some swift help. If you are not able to get some sleep soon I encourage you to seek out the crisis center for your county. You are in sommerset county right? I would google them and see if they have a crisis management center or crisis response team. We went through some crisis stuff with my daughter in august and once she was stabilized it really helped. She was only in the hospital for 3 days but it really helped.