View Full Version : lexapro?

caitgwoods
10-25-13, 09:13 PM
I got percribed lexapro 3 days ago and have taken 2.5mgs the past 2 mornings so far I feel like i have energy for alittle over half the day which is good cause I have a bad iron and vitamin d deficancy. I've read a lot of bad stuff about this medicine though that I'm nervous about what is your experience on it if you have been? Also when I finally work my way up to 10mg I'm supposed to start taking concerta. I used to take Ritalin along time ago and just remeber I would have mood swings very short temper and up and downs through the day but other than that I was focused and could actually get my stuff done when they needed to be done. Is concerta better? And has anyone taken lexapro and concerta together?

Daydreamin22
10-26-13, 03:31 AM
How do you know ab the vit d and iron deficiency? I like lexapro. I'm on it and no problems :)

caitgwoods
10-26-13, 11:34 AM
When I originally went to the doctor it was because of being extremly tired I've been battling a iron deficiency since I had my son over a year ago and i thought it got better but I switched doctors nd she checked me for everything that could make me tired and my iron was still low and then she found the my vit d was too and the last doctor didn't do test for that. So I take iron every day twice a day then the doc perscribed me 8 50,000 ui vit d pills to take once a week till I get re checked

caitgwoods
10-26-13, 03:13 PM
I tried replying to this awhile ago and it never showed up wierd. I went to my doctors for extreme tiredness and I've had a iron deficiency since my son was born over a years ago but I thought it got better I didn't go check back up on it after 4 months. So this doctor a nee one cause I didn't like my old one did a bunch of test and it came back my iron was still low and my vit d was really low as well. This could be one reason I'm depressed but I couldn't handle being depressed anymore so she put me on lexapro and I'm just nervous of all the sign effects

425runner
10-28-13, 09:27 PM
What side effects are you experiencing?