View Full Version : Support Groups

Cesium0137
03-07-05, 12:02 PM
I don't know about you kwilliam, but I find it very frustrating that no one will reply to your request, or show any interest in forming a support group. For me one of the hardest parts of dealing with my mental issues is dealing with them alone. Only a person who feels as we do can truly understand what it is to be depressed or what it is like dealing with ADD. I have been alone for a very long time and I find that the more I try to reach out, the more isolated I become. The frustration builds and builds until I want to explode. I want to release it and speak with people and have human contact, but I find there is no one with whom I can speak with despite my all of my efforts to reach out. These digital forum are no substitute for human contact. What a shame it is that others arenít willing to bind together to help deal with each others issues. Is it a fear of being labled as damaged goods? Belonging to a group of people that are defective in some way? Honestly, I hope I am not the only person who feels this way.