View Full Version : A great news app for ADD!

high_voltage
11-09-13, 01:00 AM
Hello!

I found a great news app for me- I have ADD and it's sometimes difficult for me to focus on an entire article for news. I do love reading the news though, and I found an app on the iPhone called Circa. The articles come in short pieces of about 3-10 sentences that you can flip through. The blurbs are separated but all make up an article. Having the article to read in a couple chunks like this is really helping me enjoy reading the news.

Hope someone will benefit!:)

Daydreamin22
11-09-13, 09:01 PM
Thanks. What kind of articles? Sounds cool.

high_voltage
11-10-13, 01:58 AM
All- US, World, Science, Politics, etc!

Daydreamin22
11-16-13, 01:04 AM
Sweeet. Ill check it out later, she said online via iPhone. *extreme procrastination* :) I really will since it was cool enough to share. Thanks.

Weimaraner
07-01-14, 07:05 AM
I'm not sure that it's particularly good for adhd peeps, but I do have to give a thumbs-up to this app. I picked it because I found the user experience fantastic. I used it daily for about the last 8 or 12 months, but eventually found that the content wasn't updated as real-time as I'd like.

I also found that it had turned into a habitual go-to on my phone, (kindof like reddit), where I'd go open the app when I should have been focusing on other things. So I removed the app. Gotta break those pavlovian behaviors!