View Full Version : Prozac or cymbalta or Effexor

hollywood
11-24-13, 01:28 AM
Do any of these interfere less with adhd ? Which is best ?

sarahsweets
11-24-13, 06:45 AM
Well hollywood, you know I have been on cymbalta for about 9 years and its worked for me.

davinci10
11-24-13, 08:44 AM
can you tell me your experiences with Prozac Effexor?

hollywood
11-24-13, 10:58 PM
What the heck are you talking amour dude. ?
Why are you asking about Prozac and Effexor. ? It's my thread. ? I already asked -

hollywood
11-27-13, 01:59 AM
What's the deal on the Prozac vs Effexor with adhd

Hellllllllllo

hollywood
11-30-13, 12:55 AM
Hello
Trying to see how people with adhd do with Prozac ? Does it demotivate?

FocusPocus10
01-03-14, 02:34 PM
Prozac is fairly weak all around. Not much of an effect positive or negative even at the 40mg dose. It supposedly messes with adderall metabolism, which I didn't observe personally but I dropped the prozac just in case.

425runner
01-03-14, 09:11 PM
I liked Prozac in a low dose, 2.5 mg/day was enough to hit the NE/DA and not so much serotonin. I found it being "soothing" yet motivating at the same time. But...it messed up my sleep schedule and I'd always take Klonopin to help me sleep which then took longer to clear out because Prozac blocks the liver enzyme responsible for drug clearance, as a result I felt extremely sleepy.

It also completely negated my Dexedrine but you take Ritalin so it shouldn't be a problem.

I say try it - at a low dose.

hollywood
01-04-14, 02:35 AM
Well I've been
Testing adderall
. I think adderall is probably more effective and I'm trying Wellbutrin again . My issue is that it takes awhile to warm up and get motivated in the morning and Wellbutrin alleviates this, yet boy do I feel stupid on Wellbutrin . Ughhhh

425runner
01-04-14, 11:09 AM
I might ask for Adderall next time I see my pdoc. He's been suggesting it all along saying it'd help with my lack of motivation and being easily bored with mentally challenging tasks. I take Dexedrine and it just lacks the punch of Adderall. SSRIs unfortunately killed my remaining ambition/motivation :( Can't go back on Wellbutrin - it gave me a nasty rash on my face.

Well I've been
Testing adderall
. I think adderall is probably more effective and I'm trying Wellbutrin again . My issue is that it takes awhile to warm up and get motivated in the morning and Wellbutrin alleviates this, yet boy do I feel stupid on Wellbutrin . Ughhhh

hollywood
01-08-14, 01:16 AM
I'm not sure what to do. . I've been on Ritalin amd concerta but I don't know if it's effective as adderall . Also I restarted Wellbutrin but it may
S u ck . Ssris killed your drive. ? It really shouldn't. , it helps control anxiety

janiew
01-08-14, 01:31 AM
I've been on Prozac for several months - second SSRI trial with P-doc - works well for me. I take it for OCD, not depression.

We are all different...

hollywood
01-08-14, 01:55 AM
Yeah I think I am OCD ish . Basically I'm not washing my hands over and over ( text book OCD ) rather I get I to routines, thought patterns , and . Example workout too much , overthink problems at work which prevents me from gaining new business . I think that's OCD ish

hollywood
01-08-14, 01:59 AM
Also 45 runner do you have a sleep disorder. ? Everything seems to make you symptomatic as tired , either you want to feel endorphins all day. ( like me. , hence I workout nonstop. ) or you have a sleep disorder

hollywood
01-09-14, 10:27 AM
Hello ? What's the word

hollywood
01-11-14, 03:32 AM
Hellllooo