View Full Version : Finding the right med/combo: Hang in there, be patient...it will get better

sublimed4
12-05-13, 04:02 PM
I'm currently in the process of finding the right combo of meds and it's been frustrating but I'm trying to be positive. I've tried meds that most people love but they didn't work for me and I have tried meds that don't work for most but work for me.

When it comes to the brain and it's disorders, it's hard for individuals like us to actually find something that works. This is also compounded when we are taking multiple meds for multiple diagnoses. I'm going through it right now and it is basically trial and error. This is hard because it takes weeks for certain meds to work. Then, if it doesn't work, you have to start all over again. I know first hand that it is painful to go through this trial and error but once you find a combo that works for you, life will be better.

Another thing that usually happens is that the meds will work for a period of time then all of a sudden they will stop working or not work as good.

My advice, hang in there! There is one that will work for you.

Im on Wellbutrin-300mg, Vyvanse-60mg, Klonopin-.5mg : All are taken once a day.