View Full Version : What Would You Do If?

Daydreamin22
12-09-13, 06:37 PM
Write what you would do in the situation described by the person above you.

Then, make up a situation for the person below you to answer.

Daydreamin22
12-09-13, 06:44 PM
WWYD if you were remembered as you were walking out the do that you were supposed to bring something to the neighbor's party you’re going to.

sarahsweets
12-10-13, 05:48 AM
WWYD if you were remembered as you were walking out the do that you were supposed to bring something to the neighbor's party you’re going to.

I would find the nearest store and buy something and pretend my meeting with the queen of england ran late and thats why I was late. ;)

What you you do if you went to the store and your pants fell down and you legit flashed your but to the 16 year old cashier? ( this happened to me)

Daydreamin22
12-13-13, 03:12 AM
I would be shocked, pull my pants up turn around and yell I’m so sorry, then tell him he could keep the change and leave.
What did you do??

WWYDI you had a party on Superbowl Sunday, but there was a Tornado Warning and the power went out.

dvdnvwls
12-13-13, 03:39 AM
A tornado warning? Doesn't that mean I'd hide in the safest possible place, unless I was crazy? Not from tornado country - sorry...

WWYDI you got home and there was a small and very nervous bird flying around in your house?

psychokitty
12-13-13, 07:56 AM
A tornado warning? Doesn't that mean I'd hide in the safest possible place, unless I was crazy? Not from tornado country - sorry...

WWYDI you got home and there was a small and very nervous bird flying around in your house?

That actually happened to us earlier this year. We have an atrium a style living room with lots of windows, only some of which open, and the door at the top of the stairs leads to a roof terrace. We had left the top door open for fresh air and a little bird got in but couldn't get out and kept flying around and bashing itself on the windows.
We opened up all the windows and doors we could and tried to get it to fly out one of the open windows.
Luckily it finally found it's way out and flew off and seemed to be okay.

The bird that drowned in our pool wasn't so luck and got buried in a large planter next to the goldfish with due ceremony.

What would you do if you were in the bath and an earthquake happened?

TygerSan
12-13-13, 10:00 AM
At first I would be wondering who the heck was shaking the tub (having only witnessed one 5.8 earthquake of note a couple of years ago).

Depending on how bad it is, I'd either probably try to at least dry off a little and dress in the clothes closest to the bathroom, or just throw on a towel and hope my underwear is nearby, and then head for a doorway or something.

What would you do if someone leaned over to grab something off the floor next to your chair and accidentally farted in your face? (yes, this actually happened . . . to me).

psychopathetic
12-15-13, 11:08 AM
Offer him a breath mint

http://blaugh.lockergnome.com/cartoons/061016_breath_mint_larry.gif

WWYD if you were stranded on an island with just a coconut to keep you company?

Greyhound1
12-15-13, 12:11 PM
Offer him a breath mint

http://blaugh.lockergnome.com/cartoons/061016_breath_mint_larry.gif

WWYD if you were stranded on an island with just a coconut to keep you company?

I would call him Cocoa and tell him everyday he was nuts.

WWYD if you saw a UFO land?

Unmanagable
12-18-13, 10:57 PM
I would approach it and apologize on behalf of the earthlings.

WWYD if you had to open a bottle with no bottle opener?

dvdnvwls
12-18-13, 11:07 PM
Depends on the type of bottle. Probably I'd do my best to break the neck of the bottle without spilling too much of the contents, and pour whatever remained into a separate container.

WWYDI you had to be in town ready for a job interview at 8:45 tomorrow morning, all time-keeping devices in your house (or your car or any other place) have been stolen or broken, and you've just got home too late to buy or borrow any such devices? (To clarify - your TV, radio, computer, phone, the timer on the stove - all the devices that can get you the correct time in any fashion - are ALL stolen or broken.)

psychopathetic
12-18-13, 11:44 PM
I'd chuckle to myself and for once be greatful for being an insomniac who stays up all night and late into the morning.
Staying awake till 8:45 in the morning?
No sweat! I was born for this!
hehehe

WWYDI you saw momma kissing Santa Claus?

avjgirsijdhtjhs
12-18-13, 11:51 PM
WWYDI you had to be in town ready for a job interview at 8:45 tomorrow morning, all time-keeping devices in your house (or your car or any other place) have been stolen or broken, and you've just got home too late to buy or borrow any such devices? (To clarify - your TV, radio, computer, phone, the timer on the stove - all the devices that can get you the correct time in any fashion - are ALL stolen or broken.)

Get some crabs (http://www.ted.com/talks/jessa_gamble_how_to_sleep.html) (first half of the video (Google up Schumann resonances and circadian rhythms)) shipped in ASAP.

WWYDI you saw momma kissing Santa Claus?

Put menthol on his mouth and capsaicin on hers to make sure they get caught.

WWYDI Josh likes to stay on top of things?

dvdnvwls
12-19-13, 12:32 AM
Stay on top of Josh, obviously! :)

WWYDI you woke up to find you had a million dollars in your pocket but you didn't know where you were and nobody spoke the same language as you?

avjgirsijdhtjhs
12-19-13, 12:43 AM
As inconspicuously as possible, I'd take the toothpick out of my mouth and while pretending to fidget with the bottom of my t-shirt, pull one of the threads out of the hem, and with my hands on my hips trying to show as little movement as possible use that to sew the pocket shut so it couldn't be picked. Then, with my right index finger, I'd rub on the outside of my pants that is just outside the bottom of the pocket until there was a hole to slip the money out of. Then, while pretending to scratch an itch that runs up my leg, work the bills down into my shoe. Then try to walk around as normally as possible. :eyebrow:

What would you do if you find out you're a dirtbag?

dvdnvwls
12-19-13, 12:58 AM
Dirtbags are used to hold the dirt in a vacuum cleaner.
Therefore, assuming I want to survive and not end up in a trash bin, I'd wriggle my way into Nature - I'd be safe there. (It was once said that Nature abhors a vacuum.)

WWYDI you still had all your current knowledge but you suddenly had an inescapable compulsion to interchange all nouns - you've discovered that you have to call all items, all beings, and all concepts, by the incorrect names.

Daydreamin22
12-19-13, 02:48 AM
I would call in to a bunch of radio stations and somehow become famous for this. I would also become an author or painter so I would be able to enjoy life without having to talk when on breaks from being famous. I’d for sure be on the discovery channel and MTV’s Real Life: I Compulsively Reverse Nouns. I’d also search for a cure while the whole world was lovin it.

WWYDI your son was at home, cryin all alone on the bathroom floor cause he’s hungry? (song)

dvdnvwls
12-19-13, 03:29 AM
(How would you word your calls to the radio stations? You're not allowed to call anything by its right name!) :)

Daydreamin22
12-19-13, 03:34 AM
(How would you word your calls to the radio stations? You're not allowed to call anything by its right name!) :)

I’d write an e-mail in advance, then call.

“Hi Domino’s, it’s the rock. Fire drill is ready to talk. Just let math know when Lord’s on air.

dvdnvwls
12-19-13, 03:35 AM
(You can't call things by their right names in emails either.)

Daydreamin22
12-19-13, 03:37 AM
Yes the ocean can

WWYDI you were all of a sudden taken back to live in the Colonial Era?

avjgirsijdhtjhs
12-19-13, 12:41 PM
Yes the ocean can

WWYDI you were all of a sudden taken back to live in the Colonial Era?

Do my best to spread my seed around, so as to colonize with MY GENES! :D

What would you do if there was a run on the bank?

Daydreamin22
12-23-13, 05:03 AM
If there was a run in the bank I would try to fix it before it caused a problem.

on Colonial era -Haha that is something I have always thought about for years. haha, I would tell them about antibiotics/smallpox/Nazi’s/911 etc.

What would you do if your mom was on the phone telling you she won the lottery and wanted to build an extended family home somewhere?

Daydreamin22
12-26-13, 03:41 AM
WWDI one day you were called to find and unite your entire extended family and plan for a week of bonding.

avjgirsijdhtjhs
01-13-14, 09:21 AM
Your c-c-c-calling but I canít hear you
Iím not listening anymore
Youíre subject to falling but I canít save you
I donít see you anymore
Youíre c-c-c-calling but I canít hear you, Iím not listening anymore
Youíre f-f-f-falling, but I canít save you
I donít see you anymore

What would you do if I told you I could relive your pain?