View Full Version : what else is new?

Diony
12-19-13, 10:29 PM
Anybody get upset when you hear happy people just talking and enjoying each others company?

sarek
12-20-13, 03:20 AM
There have been times that I would feel that way, yes. Maybe its a function of comparing yourself with others, which is always a bad idea. But then again, I could be wrong about that.

Fuzzy12
12-20-13, 05:12 AM
Sometimes. Sometimes it makes me jealous, wSometimes it makes my decision fell wise in contrast and sometimea it annoys me espwcially when they insist that I need to be as happy and cheerful as them

What's worse though is to have the people around me be equally depressed. That just reinforces and feeds into my own depression.

DichotOhMy
12-20-13, 04:01 PM
There have been times that I would feel that way, yes. Maybe its a function of comparing yourself with others, which is always a bad idea.

This is the case for me, and I feel like the uselessness of comparing oneself to others bears repeating.

I know that when I'm in a state of depression, or my mood is temporarily swinging in that direction, that I never feel so alone and spiteful of others as I do when I'm around "normal" people.

ban_ban
01-07-14, 12:52 PM
if im actually listening to their conversation? but mostly i feel uncomfortable or bored which in turn makes me more sad :/ cause i feel trapped in some sort of normative social exchange where i should probably listen and reply but all i feel like doing is walking off which then make me seem rude! lol

oh the crazyness :O