View Full Version : Who has benefits in motivation/drive from Desoxyn?

Morpheus-2396
12-20-13, 11:03 AM
Hello guys,

I'm currently withdrawing from Strattera, as it did not improve my lack of drive and motivation in any matter. Since drive & motivation is my main problem since my adolescence, I'd be interrested to know confirmed cases of benefit among you in regards to drive & motivation.

Methamphetamine is much more effectively active in the Nucleus Accumbens than amphetamine (from what I've read so far) - the region of the brain, that rewards and reinforces certain behavior. So, my theory is, Desoxyn *should* be particularily effective in patients who suffer lack of drive and motivation.

Who got benefits in motivation, mental energy, mental stamina, physical energy and physical stamina from Desoxyn? And how does it compare to Dextroamphetamine/Dexedrine?

Thanks,

M-2396

Tantalus
12-28-13, 07:32 PM
IMO it works better than all other ADD drugs i've tried in all areas that you mentioned, and with less peripheral side effects (jitters, vasoconstriction, etc). Yep, it kills amotivation, kills anhedonia, kills depression, kills lethargy.

The caveat: meth, legal or illicit, and at any dosage, is neurotoxic.

Morpheus-2396
12-31-13, 11:07 AM

Truly? How do you know, it is neurotoxic at therapeutic dosages:confused:

Chivalry
01-19-14, 03:05 PM
IMO it works better than all other ADD drugs i've tried in all areas that you mentioned, and with less peripheral side effects (jitters, vasoconstriction, etc). Yep, it kills amotivation, kills anhedonia, kills depression, kills lethargy.

All you anti-drug people can JUST stop please. Really, IF YOU want to go preaching the bad of ADHD DRUGS, your not moving forward anyone or anything, your wasting your own time.

Blackstar
01-20-14, 05:03 AM

turbowned
02-28-14, 11:49 AM
I just got a prescription for Desoxyn. It has been a good experience for me so far with the two doses i've taken. Much cleaner than Adderall in that it doesn't FORCE me to do anything. It might not have the "motivation" factor that adderall does though. I don't feel like i HAVE to be doing something the way that adderall makes me feel. Hope this helps. feel free to PM me.

asilaydying84
10-29-14, 09:37 PM
I just got a prescription for Desoxyn. It has been a good experience for me so far with the two doses i've taken. Much cleaner than Adderall in that it doesn't FORCE me to do anything. It might not have the "motivation" factor that adderall does though. I don't feel like i HAVE to be doing something the way that adderall makes me feel. Hope this helps. feel free to PM me.

agree with you 100% Adderall to me is a drug that makes you want to get something done. there is no wait till later its get it don't know. that was annoying to me. desoxyn feels like it will let you have motivation if you need it. its good for focus and hyperactivity. each stimulant treats everyone differently because no 2 people are alike. I might need more dopamine than that person and that person needs nor-ep. each drug works for someone ,you just have to find that one.

Lloyd_
02-20-16, 08:38 PM
All you anti-drug people can jUST stop please for the love of god.

Really, IF YOU want to go preaching the bad of ADHD DRUGS, your not moving forward anyone or anything, your wasting your own god dam time.

go study the bible or SOMETHING, but for goodness sake, stop with all this anti-drug crap,, really just stop god dang it.

Lotta those same 'anti drug' people have no problem sitting around and smoking an ounce of high potency pharmaceutical grade marijuana. :lol:

They call that stuff 'dope' for a reason. :D