View Full Version : Revenge Game (Forum RPG 14) : Horror in the Hamptons

Abi
12-26-13, 02:37 AM
HOW TO PLAY

Welcome to the Revenge role playing game. This game will be similar in structure to Vampire Games 13, which many of you have played or followed; although there will, of course, be a number of differences.

I shall outline the rules of the game in about 7 posts over the course of the next two days. The game will begin at 600 PM EST on Friday the 27th. To sign up for the game, please post here: Revenge Game Signup (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151346).

Twenty-one years ago, a young girl was ripped away from her father who was jailed for a crime he did not commit - set up as a patsy by an evil cabal of wealthy and powerful people - The HAMPTONITES - and eventually killed.

But then that little girl grew up. Skilled in martial arts and serendipitously blessed with a fortune of her own, she infiltrated Hamptonite Society, and, along with a few close confidantes and allies, has set a plan in motion to destroy those who destroyed her father and her life. They are The AVENGERS

1. There will be two teams, the HAMPTONITES and the AVENGERS. Initially, there are approximately 70% Hamptonites and 30% Avengers.

As usual, there is also an unallied PSYCHO KILLER who does not belong to either team, and kills one person a day - anyone - for sh!ts and giggles.

2. * The AVENGERS are all aware of one another's identities and will be informed of such by me via PM, and will work together. They automatically have access to one another's cell numbers and email addresses and can communicate this way, or in person. (In practice, this will be done via PM's on which I will be copied.)

* The HAMPTONITES will also need to work as a team - they've all conspired to do evil things and need to protect themselves at all costs. Although unrealistic, but necessary for gameplay, with a few exceptions, the Hamptonites initially don't remember the roles and allegiances of the other players. (I guess 21 years is a long time... people come and go and the Avengers have infiltrated the Hamptons well, posing as business(wo)men or socialites.) The Hamptonites initially do not have one another's contact details. They must meet in person at least once to exchange such details. (Again, via PM, on which I must be copied.) Hamptonites should be careful about using cellular and email technology though - The Avengers have a very accomplished HACKER on their team.

3. Game Play

There is no strict differentiation between day and night phases, and players may carry out their actions at any time. Each Day/Night phase will last 48 hours real time, starting and ending at 1200 Noon EST. The Day/Night that overlaps New Years' Day will last 72 hours.

The goal of the Avengers is to ELIMINATE Hamptonites, while the goal of the Hamptonites is to identify and ELIMINATE the Avengers.

Elimination may occur in one of three ways:

During the day phase, a player may be exposed for serious criminal activity (such as murder or terrorism). In this case, Event Manager and General Assistant to the rich and famous, Abigail Davenport, will be forced to call the cops, who will evaluate the evidence and throw the player in jail.
During the day phase, a player may be exposed for a scandal or minor crime (such as adultery or drug use). In this case, all members of the community get to vote whether to forgive said person or exile them. If 50% or more of the players vote to exile, that player will be eliminated.
Some players have killing roles. They can therefore kill other players at night - or, at greater risk, during the day.

4. Win Conditions

(a) AVENGERS - They need to make up at least 50% of the total players. Additionally, the following special players MUST be eliminated: NEMESIS, KINGPIN, HITMAN and PSYCHO KILLER.

(b) HAMPTONITES - All Avengers, plus the PSYCHO KILLER must be eliminated.

(c) PSYCHO KILLER - Needs to be the last man standing. This is a significant handicap, though in his favour, he's the only player to start the game off with a gun.

Abi
12-26-13, 04:38 AM
Notes:

1. Players in this game can attempt to do anything, but actions that they are specifically skilled in will succeed with high (~80%) probability while other types of special actions are likely to fail, and will possibly endanger the player's status in the game. So, for example, the geeky Hacker should avoid trying to beat up anyone, the scary-looking Hitman is unlikely to succeed in distracting someone via social or sexual interaction, and so forth. But, by all means, if you want to take a risk, or need to, go for it.

2. The genders associated with all roles are arbitrary and for convenience. Players of either gender could be randomly assigned any role. The exception is the Seductress role, which will always be assigned to a female player.

THE AVENGERS

Here we outline the special abilities of members of Team Avengers. The special abilities of other players will be outlined in the following posts.

1. AVENGER

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/Revenge/Emily_Avenger_CROPPED.jpg

How many in this game? 1

Nature of role: Varies

Highly physically skilled, ultra-intelligent, and with immeasurable financial resources, the AVENGER is a force to be reckoned with. It was her father who was framed, jailed, and killed all those years ago, and she is the leader of Team Avengers.

The Avenger does not have a specific special role, but rather is allowed to choose what to do each day. The success of her attempted actions will be determined by her strengths (of which she has many) and weaknesses; and which she will be informed of in greater detail in her Role PM. One exception - she is averse to killing people, though she may beat and maim them either as an act of aggression or in self defence. The NINJA (below) is the only Avenger allowed to kill.

2. NINJA

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/Revenge/Aiden_Ninja_CROPPED.jpg

How many in this game? 1

Nature of role: Killing

The NINJA is the only member of Team Avenger who is involved in killing. He is allowed to attempt to kill at most 1 person per day/night phase. He is almost certain to succeed, unless he encounters the Hitman or the Psycho Killer, though even then, he has the element of surprise on his side.

It is impossible for the Ninja to kill more than one player per day/night phase. He may beat and maim as many others as he pleases as an act of aggression or in self defence. Though be warned - the more violence you commit, the more likely you are to be caught, jailed and eliminated from the game. The Ninja's weapon of choice is a short sword, which is easily concealed.

The Ninja is STEALTH. For any actions performed at night, the Journalist, an otherwise highly skilled tracker, has only a 50% chance of spotting him, and other players who happen to be roaming around have practically no chance.

If the Ninja is eliminated, the Avengers will no longer be able to kill Hamptonites, and must plan to eliminate them by other means.

3. HACKER

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/Revenge/Nolan_Hacker_CROPPED.jpg

How many in this game? 1

Nature of role: Investigative

The HACKER is arguably the best Information Technology Expert in the World. His inventions have allowed him to amass a huge fortune, in excess of that of all the Hamptonites combined. There is no system that he cannot hack into - whereas his devices and those of his fellow Avengers are unhackable and untraceable.

Each day the Hacker can choose to hack either the smartphone or notebook/tablet of any player. Despite his algorithms being effective, it takes time to hack the well-protected devices of the Hamptonites, and consequently the Hacker is limited to one result per Day/Night phase. (He can go places and do things while his software is running. Any info found will automatically be forwarded to his iPad.)

Abi
12-26-13, 07:49 AM
THE HAMPTONITES

4/5. NEMESIS and KINGPIN

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/Revenge/Victoria_Nemesis_CROPPED.jpghttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/Revenge/Conrad_Kingpin_CROPPED.jpg

How many in this game? 1 each

Nature of role: Masons

Once lovers, and still business partners, the Nemesis and Kingpin now live apart. However, their identities are confirmed to each other at the beginning of the game and they both have the other's cell numbers and email addresses.

The Kingpin and Nemesis are very powerful, and were responsible for framing the Avenger's father - she is therefore searching for them. Team Avengers cannot win until and unless both the Kingpin and Nemesis have been eliminated.

The Nemesis and Kingpin don't have any special actions, but my perform such reasonable actions of their choosing during each Day/Night phase depending on their specific strengths and resources, which they will be told more about in their role PMs.

6. HITMAN

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/Revenge/Murphy_Hitman_CROPPED.jpg

How many in this game? 1

An assassin who has freelanced for Terrorist Organisations and individuals alike, the HITMAN is extremely skilled, strong, and dangerous, despite his advanced age. In a fair fight, no other single player can subdue him. He has been associated with the criminal activities that took place 21 years ago and therefore has a vested interest in eliminating the Avengers and ensuring a Hamptonite victory.

The Hitman is the only member of Team Hamptonite who is involved in killing. He is allowed to attempt to kill at most 1 person per day/night phase. He is almost certain to succeed, unless he encounters the Avenger, the Psycho Killer or perhaps the Ninja, though even then, he has the element of surprise on his side.

It is impossible for the Hitman to kill more than one player per day/night phase. He may beat and maim as many others as he pleases as an act of aggression or in self defence. Though be warned - the more violence you commit, the more likely you are to be caught, jailed and eliminated from the game. Oddly enough, our Hitman's weapon of choice is a knife - and our Psycho Killer's weapon of choice is a gun. :confused:

Team Avengers cannot win until and unless the Hitman has been eliminated.

7. P.I.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/Revenge/Frank_PI_CROPPED.jpg

How many in this game? 1

A former corrupt FBI Agent, the P.I. is a valuable asset to the Hamptonites and a threat to the Avengers. Like the Hitman he is implicated in Hampton shenanigans and wants to see an end to the Avengers.

Each day, the P.I. can call his friend at the FBI and gain information on a given player. The information will usually - though not always - be sufficient for the P.I. to determine the role of a given player. The P.I. may increase his chances of getting good information by taking a picture of his target. He can use his smartphone for that - but shouldn't get caught! Because the P.I.'s Fed friend needs to fly under the radar, the P.I. is only able to investigate one person per day.

8. JOURNALIST

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/Revenge/Mason_Journalist_CROPPED.jpg

How many in this game? 1

Another corrupt former lackey of the Nemesis and Kingpin, the JOURNALIST made his millions by deliberately writing a falsified biography of the Avenger's father, misrepresenting him as a terrorist.

The Journalist can follow and spy on players of his choice each Day/Night phase. He is very adept at this, and if he confines his investigations to night time, he is almost certain to go undetected. The Journalist needs to keep his distance in order to be certain of being undetected, so he can usually see what's going on but be out of earshot. He can, of course, CHOOSE to move in closer and listen in (by telling me so via PM), but he then risks discovery.

We note again that the Journalist has a 50% chance of NOT spotting the Ninja at night due to the latter's stealthy nature.

9. SEDUCTRESS

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/Revenge/Lydia_Seductress_CROPPED.jpg

How many in this game? 1

Nature of role: Disabling

Once a mere secretary, the SEDUCTRESS secured her spot in high society as a result of generous bribes for false testimony against the Avenger's father. She's also has had many discreet affairs with powerful, mostly married, men.

The Seductress targets players in their homes - while wearing a mask - and... tires them out. A player targeted by the Seductress falls asleep for 8 hours game time (16 hours real time). They will not be allowed to perform any actions, post on the game thread, or communicate with others via email or phone (i.e. via PM).

Because the Seductress also gets tired, she is limited to a maximum of TWO targets per Day/Night phase.

Abi
12-27-13, 04:12 AM
UNALLIED ROLES

10. PSYCHO KILLER

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/Revenge/Tyler_Psycho_CROPPED.jpg

How many in this game? 1

The PSYCHO KILLER is just that - Psycho.

Each Day/Night phase, he is allowed to attempt to kill one player. His weapon of choice is a gun, and he is almost guaranteed to succeed in his killing adventures, unless he encounters the Hitman or Avenger or possibly the Ninja, though even then, the element of surprise will act in his favour.

It is not possible for the Psycho Killer to kill more than one person per Day/Night phase, though he may beat and maim as many people as he pleases as an act of aggression or in self defence. The PK needs to be wary of getting caught or reported for acts of violence as it may result in him being jailed.

The Psycho Killer wins the game only if he is the last player alive.

Abi
12-27-13, 07:48 AM
COMMUNICATION AND GAME RULE INFRACTIONS

1. Unlike in previous games (other than game 13), all players can communicate as much as they wish with other players on the game thread or via PM.

Players who are communicating for the first time MUST meet in person FIRST to exchange cell numbers and email addies.
Members of Team Avengers already have one another's contact details, so they may communicate via cell or email from the beginning.
The above also applies to the Nemesis and the Kingpin.
Communicating via PM with someone whom you are not in physical proximity with AND whose contact details you don't have is a game rule infraction.*
Please copy me on all correspondence.

2. You are allowed to tell others whatever true or false information you please, on the game thread and in private communications. However, I will neither confirm nor deny the truth of any such statements.

3. A player who has been disabled by the Seductress may NOT
(a) engage in any activities;
(b) post on the game thread;
(c) send out any PMs.
for the duration of their disablement (16 hours real time or until I say otherwise.)
Doing so is a game rule infraction**.

4. Please adhere to the ADDF guidelines. Guideline violations are game-rule infractions***, and will also be subject to forum moderation actions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Carries 1 game-rule infraction point.
** Carries 2 game-rule infraction points.
*** Carries 2 or 3 game-rule infraction points, depending on the severity of the offence.

If a player accumulates a total of 3 game-rule infraction points, they will be expelled from the game.

Abi
12-27-13, 08:34 AM
ONE-SHOT IMMUNITY

One-Shot Immunity has been introduced to prevent the game from becoming unreasonably prejudicial against either side due to the early elimination of a high powered player.

One-Shot Immunity (hereafter called OSI) will be assigned to five players:
(i) At least ONE significantly powerful AVENGER;
(ii) At least TWO significantly powerful HAMPTONITES;
(iii) Any TWO additional, randomly chosen players to muddle things up.

OSI will protect a player from the first action that would otherwise result in the player being eliminated.

"Fate" (ie. I) will intervene in some way so as to prevent the OSI-holder's exposure or death.

The player will be informed that their OSI has been "used". The person or persons behind the player's elimination attempt will generally not know that their attempt failed due to OSI.

OSI will NOT protect a player from being Modkilled due to

Game-rule infractions;
ADDF forum violations;
Inactivity.

ALL OSIs are assigned at the start of the game. Unlike in previous games, OSI has no expiration date.

Abi
12-27-13, 08:42 AM
SOME FINAL GENERAL PRINCIPLES

1. Principle of Minimal Necessary Information

I ain't telling you nothing beyond what you see, hear or read. The exception is, when a player is eliminated, I will reveal their allegiance and role. If the elimination is by death, you're going to have to find their body first, though.

2. Principle of Realism

I will arrange things so that actions follow a realistic chronology, players' ability to succeed at tasks are directly related to their specific skills, abilities, and weaknesses, etc.

3. Principles relating the the Narrator (ME!!)

(i) The Narrator is neutral.
This is self-explanatory. I am not biased towards either team.

(ii) The Narrator is sane.
In some games like this, there are insane narrators, who do things like give the investigators ("P.I.", "Journalist", etc.) false or random information. I shall always either answer direct questions honestly, or say that I am unable to answer that question.

(iii) Tips
This style of game is much more challenging than those of the traditional Mafia-style Vampire Games. As such I shall give a fair number of Tips on the game thread as well as to individuals in PM's.

There will be no bogus or deliberately misleading tips.

Abi
12-27-13, 01:09 PM
Tuesday, August 26 2014. 6:06 AM

Early morning in the Hamptons, in the last week of summer. Many of the Hamptonites have already returned to the city, while others have opted to spend the summer in Europe instead.

I'm assuming everyone is still tucked in - it's still early, and you're rich and on vacation. There'll be fun happenings later today.

(Thread opened, if you haven't yet noticed.)

Amtram
12-27-13, 01:42 PM
I'll wake up when the cook brings my breakfast, I suppose. Pilates class after that.

Lunacie
12-27-13, 02:00 PM
Lunacie is awakened by the sound of a bird chirping merrily away on a branch
outside her bedroom window. She snatches up her slippers and throws them
at the bird. One hits the wall but fortunately misses the lamp, the other sails
through the open window and startles the bird into silent flight. With a sigh,
Lunacie rolls over and tries to go back to sleep.

Abi
12-27-13, 02:28 PM
Email Addresses:

Each of you has now received an email address.

These are not real email addresses; they are fictional. Their purpose is to be passed on to people whom you wish to pass them onto, so that they can "communicate" with you via email [in practice this will just be a PM].

X can only send email to Y if X knows Y's email address.

You can also makeup cell phone numbers for yourselves, and give them out to whom you please so that they can call or text you.

If you are NOT in physical proximity to a player, you MAY NOT send them a PM UNLESS you have either their email or cell number.

Abi
12-27-13, 02:30 PM
Tip: The HACKER can hack any of you at any time. He does not need your phone numbers or email addies. Keeping your details secret is not going to benefit you. Sharing contact details might.

Abi
12-27-13, 02:37 PM
REVENGE

Starring

AMTRAM MAMTRAM
EATS MICE
FUZZY TWELVE
LUNA SEE
MANGO TANGO
POOKA POOKS
ROBOT I. DISGUISE
SILV R. TOLIEL
TURBO CHICA
TYGER SAN

with

ABIGAIL DAVENPORT

and

Special Guest Star: DR. AMBER WILLOW

Turbochica
12-27-13, 02:41 PM
*Yawwwnnn* stretch
Wakes to the aroma of coffee wafting up the stairs into the bedroom.
*smile* mmmmmm......
slips out of bed, grabs slippers, robe and glasses, puts them on and then *pads* off to the kitchen for a cuppa or two or three..... :)

Abi
12-27-13, 02:58 PM
All of you do remember, of course, the breakfast at the Russell Edgington Country Club that's being held at 900 AM today.

The breakfast has been set up to honour renowned psychiatrist, author, philanthropist, and socialite, Dr. Amber Willow.

You will all be assumed to be in attendance, except Mango, who is out of town.

If you will not be attending - and you better have a good reason - email Abigail Davenport, Event Manager for the rich and famous at abi87@gmail.com {that email is bogus, you're meant to PM me} You can also call or text me on 782 512 1234.

TIME in this game will run at about half the pace of real time, so that a Day/Night Phase will last 48 hours. However, it is impossible and undesirable to adhere to this strictly. Sometimes, such as right now, the passage of time will be accelerated, and at other times, time will "drag".

For today's purposes, the breakfast for Dr. Willow will happen at 900 AM GAME TIME, which is 300 PM EST REAL TIME today.

Lunacie
12-27-13, 03:41 PM
Luna's alarm goes off and she fumbles for a slipper to throw at it, forgetting
that she has already thrown one across the room and the other one out the
window. She finally wakes up enough to turn off the alarm and get out of bed.

Slipping into yoga pants and a batman t-shirt she heads out onto the lawn to
do some yoga stretches before taking a shower and getting dressed for break-
fast at the CC.

Seeing her slipper on the lawn it takes a moment for the memory of the rude
bird earlier to click into place. She tosses the slipper onto the porch to take
back inside when she goes in.

Abi
12-27-13, 04:14 PM
The Socialites have gathered:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/Screenshot.png

At least some of the Hamptonites, including the Guest of Honour, I predict, will be fashionably late.

Abi
12-27-13, 04:26 PM
Now that everyone seems to be here ;)

I would to welcome you all to this event, which you helped sponsor, to honour Dr. Willow for her work in establishing clinics to treat the mentally ill in low income areas.

Dr. Willow appears to be somewhat delayed, but please, do go ahead and enjoy your breakfasts. We also have an open bar of course, despite the earliness of the hour...

amberwillow
12-27-13, 04:35 PM
*Dr. Willow divests herself of her exquisitely cut gold designer jacket to the nearest lackey and avails herself of a champagne flute*

amberwillow
12-27-13, 04:38 PM
*Somewhat fortified, she turns her perfectly groomed visage and gleaming smile on the assembled socialites and waits for a proper introduction...*

Abi
12-27-13, 04:47 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen...

Abi
12-27-13, 04:54 PM
The woman before us today really needs no introduction.

Over a career spanning over 25 years, Dr. Amber Willow has treated hundreds of children and adults, changing their lives for the better. But Dr. Willow is more than a mere Doctor. Her Organisation, Pharma for the Poor, which she founded with her own funds as well as all of your generous donations, is now providing top notch psychiatric care to the poorest of the poor in the greater New York area.

Ladies, and gentlemen, Dr. Amber Willow

*claps*

Lunacie
12-27-13, 05:03 PM
Luna brushes her fingers with her napkin and joins the applause. She nudges her
table mates and says "Bet you she's trying to get us to give her more money, what?"

amberwillow
12-27-13, 05:13 PM
*smiles and nods, gracefully touching her manicured pearly nails to her lips and then to the gathered assemblage...*

Thank you so much for your kind welcome!

As you may know, I'm not here to talk about myself, but about the poor unfortunates who live beyond own rarefied circle of good fortune.

My own extensive education and accolades are mute. What is truly important is to groundbreaking work being produced in conjunction with your generous support and in conjunction with the Mayor and various anonymous sources.

Pharma for the Poor has several exciting projects underway already with the astablishment of five clinics in the most at risk populations in our fine city.

Full details are availage in the prospectus my staff will be handing out shortly...

I trust, that with your continued support 'Ladies and Gentlemen', we can continue to expand and refine on the excellent model I've designed... Thank you so much for your time here this morning.

Please join me in thanking our host *smiles and claps soundlessly*.

Abi
12-27-13, 05:15 PM
And now, if you will all turn your attention to the screen, where we have prepared a presentation of the good work that Dr. Willow is doing.

Abi
12-27-13, 05:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9a3OU35jPQ

Abi
12-27-13, 05:22 PM
What the.... That's not....

SWITCH IT OFF... God Dammit!

amberwillow
12-27-13, 05:28 PM
*Dr. Willow's fingers suddenly loose their grip on her champagne glass... She flushes slightly and flicks her eyes from her private assistant to the exit... She wobbles slightly on her impeccable ivory heels...*

Ummm, just a second! Shuush... No...

Who put this ridiculous fake tape on? I don't know what could have happened!!

Abi
12-27-13, 05:46 PM
A number of women from the audience get up and converge on on Dr. Willow, hurling obscenities.

Ms. Davenport tries to intervene, but she is thrown to the ground. Some women are attempting to gouge Dr. Willows eyes out, whilst their friends and partners are trying to hold them back....

Ms. Davenport has no recourse. She calls the police.

amberwillow
12-27-13, 05:52 PM
You idiots!!

Get off me!! Argh!!

Abi
12-27-13, 05:54 PM
NOTE: To all of you guys who are communicating via PM with other players, either by huddling in a corner and whispering or using telecoms devices, PLEASE COPY ME ON ALL COMMUNICATIONS.

If you have not done so, please forward all PMs to me ASAP

Abi
12-27-13, 06:03 PM
The Police arrive and take Dr. Willow and her attackers away.

Whether Dr. Willow will see the inside of a jail cell for illegally taping patient sessions without their consent is unknown, but one thing is for sure: she won't be practising medicine - or returning to the Hampton's - ever again.

Ms. Davenport slinks away, not wanting to face the fallout from the day's mishap. Had she stayed, she would have noticed the looks of concern on the faces of the Hamptonites.

They're too smart to write this off as a random act of bad luck. Someone was behind this takedown - exposing Dr. Willow's sins. How long before their own sins are exposed?

If Ms, Davenport had remained, she may also have noticed a few of the people present - three to be precise - were having a difficult time feigning concern. In fact, she might even have noticed the faint smiles on their faces...

Abi
12-27-13, 06:10 PM
This morning's events were not the results of actions of players, but rather an illustration of the elimination of a character.

Amber chose not to play this game, but was kind enough to help me stage this demonstration - an example of what Team Avengers can do to take down their enemies. Or they could just send the Ninja to kill them. Or both.

Many years ago, Dr. Willow was bribed by the Nemesis to tie up the last loose end after the Avenger's father was framed - she had the young Avenger declared mentally incompetent, and institutionalised for most of her childhood.

Now everybody - no more demo's - it's time for YOU all to make things happen. Get to work. Talk to people. Initiate your actions. Be sure to PM me in both cases.

Good luck, and may the best team - or psycho - win.

eats_mice
12-28-13, 01:51 AM
(Haha... I have no idea if this is what I'm supposed to do, but here goes.)

Eats_mice watches the scene unfold before him. He is quite confused at what happened, but at least the pancakes were good. Looks like there's no good business deals that will happen today. Too bad, philanthropy is always good PR. He hopes to make some new acquaintances even through all the pandemonium.

Abi
12-28-13, 02:33 AM
It is now Tuesday, August 26th (still day 1) 12:45 PM.

I assume the Hamptonites will be doing lunch, either alone or with friends - old and new.

Perhaps we shall have a cocktail party tonight. I shall let you all know.

Abi
12-28-13, 02:53 AM
Info and Tip: BTW, all of you know the locations of one anothers' mansions. Pay someone a visit, if you like. and there's no harm in exchamging contact details when you do.

Abi
12-28-13, 06:46 AM
With all this... excitement... I almost forgot to remind everyone of tonight's OPEN ARMS CHARITY BENEFIT at the Eric Northman Convention Center - for the victims of acts of Terrorism - which have become all too common these days - and their families.

Everyone except Mango, who is still presumably out of town, is assumed to be in attendance. The party will go on from eight till late. (Meaning that it will start at 400 PM EST real time and continue for as long as it continues.)

Tip: Get some sleep. Either "this afternoon", or by leaving the party early. Sleep deprivation *will* affect your performance as a player. It's not like any of you are Vampires or Werewolves, afterall :lol:

Amtram
12-28-13, 11:45 AM
I'll spend the afternoon making sure that the items I'm donating to the benefit are properly prepared, delivered, and set up. While I'm supervising the display at the center, I'm going to check to see if there's a seating chart or place cards on the table, and if the program's already been printed. It's important to plan these things in advance so you can speak with all the important people in the correct order.

I don't need an afternoon nap - my normal schedule is late to bed, late to rise. It's important to be alert for these evening functions - staff can take care of everything else.

Fuzzy12
12-28-13, 01:09 PM
I'm cOunting my enormous wealth :)

Let me know if there's anything else I'm supposed to be doing :scratch:

Abi
12-28-13, 01:18 PM
Tip: Each of you may engage in some or other action, by PMing me.

Everyone other than the Avenger, Nemesis, and Kingpin should probably decide to do something that involves their special skills, by PM'ing me.

For example, the Ninja, Hit Man, and Psycho Killer can attempt to kill someone. The Hacker can attempt to hack someone - please specify whether you wish to hack their smartphone or laptop. The P.I. can investigate someone. And so forth.

The Avenger, Nemesis, and Kingpin can choose whatever activities they please to benefit their team.

Abi
12-28-13, 02:50 PM
Game time is now 655 PM. Breakfast has LONG passed and the Edgington CC is deserted. Luna's post is therefore retconned.

It's time to get ready for the Open Arms Charity Ball, which starts in just over an hour. (Just over 2 hours real time).

eats_mice
12-28-13, 03:11 PM
Eats_mice is prepared for the ball, but needs to find a date...

Abi
12-28-13, 03:37 PM
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/Screenshot%202013-12-28%2021.31.28.png

Eat, drink, socialise.

Ms. Davenport is tired and has had way too much brandy after this morning's fiasco.

Ms. Mamtram seems to have taken over. She'll be your hostess while Ms. Davenport retires.

(You guys can start partying now, no need to wait another 1 hours)

Abi
12-28-13, 03:44 PM
Seems everyone has arrived early. Except Mango, who is still out of town, and Tyger.

Recap of where everyone is:

Mango - still out of town

Tyger - unknown

Abi - at home, asleep

Everyone else - Northman Center; Open Arms Charity Ball

Lunacie
12-28-13, 03:47 PM
Luna is dateless and it seems that Eats Mice is also alone. She approaches him
with a friendly smile and says "Well, that was certainly one for the books
this morning, wasn't it? I'm certainly glad -that woman- never got around to
interviewing me. I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of those who shared
their deepest secrets wouldn't like to have a little ... um ... revenge on her."

Amtram
12-28-13, 04:06 PM
Amtram sees Luna approach E., and decides this is the perfect opportunity to sashay over. "Darling!" It catches his attention and they do a well-rehearsed kiss-kiss in the air next to one anothers' cheeks. "Luna, how lovely to see you! I have a few things up for auction - I do hope you'll be bidding. This is such a wonderful cause!"

She leans a little closer to Luna and says, "Did I see you talking to a couple of the (ahem) stars of this morning's video presentation? You know I must keep up with these things - polite society demands careful circumspection when planning guest lists! I have a new card with my phone and email."

She hands her custom-engraved social card to Luna. "You will get in touch with me for lunch, won't you?"

Lunacie
12-28-13, 04:41 PM
Luna slips the card into her evening bag and nods pleasantly.

"One does appreciate the chance to help out a truly worthy cause.
Yes, I'd like to have a chit-chat with you about our new *video stars*."

Turbochica
12-28-13, 05:46 PM
Spends the afternoon crossing things off my to do list; picking up formal wear from the cleaners, hair appointment, picking up various and sundry items for the next week, collects donated items for the auction tonight, Hires a limo for the evening- no need to drink and then drive - and gets ready for the evening

Fuzzy12
12-28-13, 06:21 PM
Joins lunacie and eats mice. Tries to think of something wittty too say to join their conversation but just coughs awkwardly and sort of hangs about.

Lunacie
12-28-13, 06:53 PM
"Good evening Fuzzy. It's lovely to see you. I'll be making a large donation to
help the victims of terrorism, will you? I read that a man was arrested for
taking a bomb into an airport in Kansas last week. Thankfully he was caught
before there was a need for this charity to help.

"And would you like to join me for tea at that lovely old tea shop tomorrow
afternoon? Just let me add my personal phone number to my business card
for you."

eats_mice
12-29-13, 01:50 AM
Eats_mice enjoys some social chit-chat with the others who joined him, and hands out some business cards to them.

"I'm planning my own charity event next month. Won't you please exchange emails with me in order to correspond with me about such things?"

Abi
12-29-13, 03:38 AM
Game Time is now roughly 1 AM - we are well into NIGHT ONE.

Players can go home and sleep. Those who have actions that are better performed at night (Ninja, Reporter) can go ahead and do them. Or you can stay here and imbibe more free alcohol.

pooka
12-29-13, 03:48 AM
More free alcohol? Don't mind if I do. ;)

Abi
12-29-13, 11:26 AM
Wednesday, August 27 2014, 5:12 AM

The sun peeks over the horizon, announcing the start of:

DAY 2

Where everyone is:

Tyger - Still MIA

Mango - Out of town

Everyone Else - Presumably at home sleeping off the booze

Abi
12-30-13, 03:40 AM
Wednesday, August 27 2014, 1:19 PM

It's been a quiet morning in the Hamptons. Everyone probably sleeping off the booze.

Or have they been doing other, nefarious things.

With Labour Day approaching, and with it, the Hamptonites' return to the city, there is much to be done. Party at the BEACH tonight. Details to follow.

Retconned: The party will be on the Beach, not at the Northman Center.

Abi
12-30-13, 03:42 AM
Aren't Tyger's friends worried about her? It's not like her to miss a social. Maybe someone should pay her a visit. *hint*

Abi
12-30-13, 05:37 AM
The Hamptonites

cordially invite you to the 24th birthday party of

Somo Time

on Wednesday, August 27 at 9:00 PM
[Real Time: Monday Dec 30, 6:00 PM EST]

It will be a barbeque on the part of the beach where all the Hamptonites have barbeques.

Everyone is assumed to be in attendance except Mango, unless she gets back into town.

Abi
12-30-13, 05:47 AM
REVENGE

Starring

AMTRAM MAMTRAM
EATS MICE
FUZZY TWELVE
LUNA SEE
MANGO TANGO (credit only)
POOKA POOKS
ROBOT I. DISGUISE (credit only)
SILV R. TOLIEL (credit only)
TURBO CHICA
TYGER SAN (credit only)

with

ABIGAIL DAVENPORT

and

Special Guest Star: SOMO TIME

Abi
12-30-13, 06:50 AM
A reminder: We are into Day 2, so those who have not used their specials "today" may go ahead and hack, investigate or seduce another player.

Those with killing roles, and the Reporter, would probably prefer to wait till night, but that's not essential.

silivrentoliel
12-30-13, 01:42 PM
The Hamptonites

cordially invite you to the 24th birthday party of

Somo Time

on Wednesday, August 27 at 9:00 PM
[Real Time: Monday Dec 12, 6:00 PM EST]

It will be a barbeque on the part of the beach where all the Hamptonites have barbeques.

Everyone is assumed to be in attendance except Mango, unless she gets back into town.

um, December 12th is way over...

Lunacie
12-30-13, 02:54 PM
um, December 12th is way over...

Blinks ... looks again ... somehow I missed that oopsie.

Turbochica
12-30-13, 03:52 PM
Another day another grande social event. I wonder what I should bring for a gift * sips coffee* food for thought after a jog and shower and I am truly ready to face the day.

someothertime
12-30-13, 07:06 PM
Vrooom.... @cunk!

(switches off corvette an peers over from the top of a pair of gold rimmed "pilot" raybans... )

LET'S PARTY BEACHES :cool:

Abi
12-30-13, 11:33 PM
Okay, I slept early. Somo's birthday bash will continue until 5 AM EST, which is midnight Game Time...

Everyone has pitched up, including Tyger. Mango is still out of town.

I will start Day 3 at 10 AM EST.

Abi
12-31-13, 03:43 AM
***Important

Robot In Disguise has been modkilled for inactivity.

Her role (which I obviously won't reveal) will be taken over by DAYDREAMIN22

DAYDREAMIN, like all other players apart from Mango, are presumed to still be at the Beach Party.

Abi
12-31-13, 04:12 AM
And they partied... late into the night...

Abi
12-31-13, 05:29 AM
"Shall we get ready to pack up the party for the night? It's close to midnight?"

The revelers presumably go on party, ignoring Abigail

Abi
12-31-13, 05:29 AM
"Shall we get ready to pack up the party for the night? It's close to midnight?"

The revelers presumably go on party, ignoring Abigail

someothertime
12-31-13, 08:58 AM
hugherrrrrr ..... HUUUUUEEEEEEERRRRRRR ........
( loud wreaching sounds eminate from the backseat of a faded silver corvette... )

mumble mumble...
i love you all.... where is my smartphone..... hhhuuueeeeeerrrr ..... pthhhhhh..... bluk.... pft.

Abi
12-31-13, 09:30 AM
I need to prepare for New Years' festivities so

DAY 3

will begin a bit early

Thursday, August 28, 2014 5:11 AM

The screeching of police sirens wakes the Hamptonites despite them having had a late night. News choppers have landed near the beach, already prepared to get the scoop. The Hamptonites switch their large flatscreens on and struggle to find the News Channel...

A reporter stands against a backdrop of yellow crime scene tape. An indistinguishable vehicle and something covered with a red sheet are visible behind her.

"... early morning jogger found the body of a young woman slashed to death in a parking lot near the beach where young playboy Somo Time's 24th birthday was held last night. Authorities are not releasing the name or any other details about the victim, but our sources reveal that she was a well known member of the Hamptonite community..."

Who was it that died? What was her role? I'll tell you all one thing, it was NOT a non-player character.

This game is on hiatus until noon EST on Thursday January 2, when we shall continue with DAY 3. No posting on thread or communication amoung players about the game during this hiatus.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Abi
01-02-14, 12:42 PM
Thursday, August 28, 2014 5:52 AM

Morning of Day 3 continued.

The game is back on.

TygerSan
01-02-14, 01:02 PM
I love the Hamptons, I really do. Now would someone explain to me why, even with my private jet/helicopter/driver/witch doctor/ whatever, I *still* manage to spend the first 5 days or so of vacation hacking, coughing, unable to breathe? :mad:

Lunacie
01-02-14, 01:37 PM
I love the Hamptons, I really do. Now would someone explain to me why, even with my private jet/helicopter/driver/witch doctor/ whatever, I *still* manage to spend the first 5 days or so of vacation hacking, coughing, unable to breathe? :mad:

I think it's called Murphy's Law.

eats_mice
01-02-14, 03:01 PM
I hope ur not poisoned.

Amtram
01-02-14, 03:08 PM
Some nice tea would probably help.

silivrentoliel
01-02-14, 08:01 PM
Tea sounds fantastic, coffee moreso though... I wonder where we can get some

Abi
01-02-14, 08:03 PM
There's a Starbucks that's equidistant from all of your mansions.

Knock yourselves out.

silivrentoliel
01-02-14, 08:05 PM
Anyone want anything?? *hangs around to get any potential orders before skipping off to Starbucks*

Amtram
01-02-14, 08:53 PM
I would imagine that in this particular environment, we could order delivery.

Since everyone seems so reluctant. . .I'm at TygerSan's door with Lunacie and Eats Mice and we ring her doorbell with a cardboard takeout box of four Venti Fat free soy lattes and a selection of scones and ask if we can come in and chat for a bit.

Lunacie
01-02-14, 10:08 PM
I would imagine that in this particular environment, we could order delivery.

Since everyone seems so reluctant. . .I'm at TygerSan's door with Lunacie and Eats Mice and we ring her doorbell with a cardboard takeout box of four Venti Fat free soy lattes and a selection of scones and ask if we can come in and chat for a bit.

I thought we were getting Frappaccinos? Well, I picked out a lovely selection of scones.

silivrentoliel
01-02-14, 11:08 PM
Oo! May I join in? I brought my own coffee... I adore scones

Abi
01-03-14, 05:57 AM
Where everyone is:

Tyger - presumably at home

Amtram, Eats, Luna, Siliv - visiting Tyger

Others - Unknown, but one is in the morgue, very dead.

Lunacie
01-03-14, 11:18 AM
I suppose you've all seen the news this morning? The dead body near the beach?
That car looked very familiar to me. I'd like to have someone enhance the film
and read the tag number on that car. I have a feeling - a strong feeling - that it
was someone I know. Or knew.

Ms. Mango
01-03-14, 01:58 PM
[Rings doorbell at my pal Tyger's house--is let in by staff]

Hey all! Just got back from Monte Carlo. I can see by your cups that I must've just missed you at Starbucks. There was a lot of buzz at Starbucks about last night's party--none of it good.

Lunacie
01-03-14, 02:37 PM
Oooh ... do tell us ... what did you hear?

passes the remaining scone to Mango

TygerSan
01-03-14, 03:50 PM
Guys, I'm so glad you're here. Anyone else receive a visit from the police this morning, or am I just special *and* unlucky?

Lunacie
01-03-14, 03:56 PM
Well of course you're special. ;)
What was "unlucky" about a visit from the police?
Do you know whose body was found down by the beach?

TygerSan
01-03-14, 07:25 PM
I'll know more in a bit. I'm afraid they want me to make the identification. :(

Ms. Mango
01-03-14, 07:33 PM
All I heard were people asking if it was someone attending the party. A couple of people were talking about some of the party goers getting a bit out of hand and that they heard shouting and tires squealing.

Lunacie
01-03-14, 08:28 PM
Do you think this may have anything to do with that horrid video that was shown
the other morning? I do believe I recognized one of the people in that video.

Ms. Mango
01-03-14, 11:44 PM
Hmmm...I did hear whispering about someone better watch her back because "her dirty little secret was exposed" but didn't know exactly what that meant.

Abi
01-04-14, 02:38 AM
*Tyger's smartphone rings*

Abi
01-04-14, 05:34 AM
Alrightey, Morning THREE has dragged forever. It is now 1130 AM. For the remainder of Day and Night 3. time will proceed at a rate of 1 game hour for every 1 real time hour.

Where everyone is:

Tyger, Amtram, Eats, Luna, Siliv, Mango - At Tyger's house.

Day, Fuzzy, Pooka, Turbo - Unknown, at least one is DEAD, though.

TygerSan
01-04-14, 10:45 AM
*Walks into the bathroom with the phone and answers it, making sure the walls don't have ears*

Amtram
01-04-14, 10:58 AM
"What is all this about a body being found? It seems like some of you are keeping secrets! That's not a good idea - we need to stick together, here."

I look around the room, one face at a time. "What's going on that I don't know about, and what's Tyger's big secret? It's rude to take calls when you have guests, so it must be something important. . ."

Abi
01-04-14, 11:00 AM
*Knock knock*

Abi
01-04-14, 11:04 AM
*knock knock knock*

Amtram
01-04-14, 11:12 AM
"Goodness me, Tyger certainly is in demand today!" I guess her staff has the day off, or perhaps they're busy polishing the silver or something, so I politely excuse myself and answer Tyger's door for her.

Abi
01-04-14, 11:18 AM
*Abigail Davenport stands at the door*

Ms. Mamtram - they're rumours at the Starbucks about a bunch of ladies - and gentleman *nod to Eats* having come over here.

May I come in?

Abi
01-04-14, 11:27 AM
*Pushes past Amtram*

Mr. Mice. *nod* *Greets Luna, Siliv, and Mango*

So, dare I ask, I heard about the murder. Does anyone know who the victime was?

Amtram
01-04-14, 11:32 AM
"I was asking some of the very same questions myself, Abigail. I didn't see anything in the paper this morning. If nobody's got any answers, I can check for local updates. . ."

I pull out my smartphone, the latest Galaxy Note 3, because my involvement in charity for underpaid third world laborers prevents me from purchasing Apple products, and go to my Google News page.

Amtram
01-04-14, 11:47 AM
"Oh, NOOOO!" I collapse onto the nearest chair. "Fuzzy! Fuzzy was killed! Horribly! Stabbed in the neck by some sick b*****d when she was out jogging!" I try to keep control, but my eyes well up. "She was so generous. . .such a philanthropist. She cared so much about the less fortunate. What kind of monster would DO such a thing?"

I wonder who will react to this news, and how. . .

Abi
01-04-14, 11:50 AM
Indeed, Fuzzy was the one killed. Fuzzy was THE HACKER tho, a member of Team Avenger, who was out to take you Hamptonites out.

PLAYERS: AVENGERS: 2.....HAMPTONITES: 6......PSYCHO KILLER: 1

Eliminated:
Fuzzy, stabbed by person/s unknown, Night Two; HACKER

Abi
01-04-14, 11:53 AM
"Oh Fuzzy... but she was so sweet... an AVENGER?" Abigail mumbles...

Lunacie
01-04-14, 12:05 PM
Luna gestures everyone to move in closer so she can tell them something very
quietly while Tyger is out of the room.

I recognized Tyger in that disturbing video the other morning - and that surely
means that she is also an Avenger. I expect her important phone call was one
of the other Avengers calling to tell her about Fuzzy's death.

Should we confront her, or not?

Amtram
01-04-14, 12:07 PM
"Perhaps she was swayed by some miscreant's persuasive lies. She was always so sympathetic towards the downtrodden. I refuse to believe that she was actually taking the side of some. . .criminal with a sob story."

Amtram
01-04-14, 12:17 PM
"Lunacie, I would suggest we all exchange cell numbers and emails - and put our phones on airplane mode so we don't have to wait to contact each other. We don't want to be as blatantly obvious as Tyger just was. And I agree, she bears watching."

TygerSan
01-04-14, 12:45 PM
Walks in the front door shaking and crying. It's true! Fuzzy is dead. Someone stabbed her in the throat. I think I'm gonna be sick!

The cops wanted me to make the identification, because of my involvement in the company, and because we were childhood friends.

Lunacie
01-04-14, 12:56 PM
Agrees with Amtram and shares info with those I don't already have.

Passes the box of Puffs to Tyger.
Would you like some support? I could go with you.

Ms. Mango
01-04-14, 01:37 PM
This is really distressing! I'm in shock!

Look, my email account was hacked before I left the country; I just signed up for this new address [hands out cards with contact info to all present]. It's time for me to go, pressing previous engagement and all. Let's keep in touch, Tyger I hope you can give the police enough information so they can catch the ******* who did this to Fuzzy.

Abi
01-04-14, 01:47 PM
I should be going too... its 745 PM

We are into NIGHT THREE

silivrentoliel
01-04-14, 07:06 PM
Who was it? I must have missed the video...

Lunacie
01-04-14, 07:40 PM
Who was it? I must have missed the video...

You must have missed post #105 as well. ;)

silivrentoliel
01-04-14, 08:05 PM
hah, who says I read everything? I caught up though...

I'm going to head home and find some food. I wonder what cook has made this evening

Abi
01-05-14, 06:18 AM
It is now somewhere between midnight and 5 AM on Night Three.

This period may drag for up to another 15 hours real time, as there are things going on that need to be resolved.

Abi
01-05-14, 03:50 PM
Night 3, continued

Friday, August 29, 2014. 3:17 AM

The sounds of sirens pierce the silence of the Hamptons.

Police? Firetrucks?

TygerSan
01-05-14, 07:25 PM
Stirs uneasily in bed. Gets up and checks security system is operating properly. Goes back to bed.

Abi
01-06-14, 05:07 AM
DAY FOUR

Friday, August 29, 2014. 903 AM

Good morning Hamptonites :) It is now DAY FOUR.

Important things happened last night, which is why it was stretched so long over real time.

I'll keep you informed.

There will be an event tonight. I'll decide what it is shortly.

Where everyone is - Presumably in their homes, still in bed, except for Eats, whom I believe is dosing in Tyger's living room.

Abi
01-06-14, 06:44 AM
Summary from the Hamptonite Daily, Early Morning Edition

Hamptons Serial Killer Strikes Again

Prominent Socialite and Businesswoman, Amtram Mamtram, was found stabbed in her bed by a maid early this morning. Mamtram, an extremely powerful member of the Hamptonite Community was 55 at the time of her death. (Amtram was the Nemesis, a powerful leader of the Hamptonites)

In a seemingly unrelated incident, an unidentified man in his mid 30's was shot to death at the home of Ms. Turbo Chica. A confidential source revealed that Ms. Chica was not harmed, however, attempts by Hamptonite Daily reporters to locate her were unsuccessful, and police have refused to comment on the matter.

Abi
01-06-14, 06:50 AM
REVENGE

Starring

DAY DREAMIN (credit only)
EATS MICE
LUNA SEE
MANGO TANGO
POOKA POOKS (credit only)
SILV R. TOLIEL
TURBO CHICA (credit only)
TYGER SAN

with

ABIGAIL DAVENPORT

and

LIEUTENANT ABISHEK DOOM

Abi
01-06-14, 06:58 AM
PLAYERS: AVENGERS: 2.....HAMPTONITES: 5......PSYCHO KILLER: 1

Eliminated:
Fuzzy, stabbed by person/s unknown, Night Two; Avengers:HACKER
Amtram, stabbed by person/s unknown, Night Three; Hamptonites:NEMESIS

Abi
01-06-14, 07:03 AM
Update on where everybody is:

Amtram - in the morgue.

Turbo - missing.

Eats - still dozing in Tyger's living room as far as I can tell - feel free to kick him out

Everyone else - presumably at home, though Day and Pooka have not been seen in a while.... hmmmm....

Fuzzy12
01-06-14, 07:17 AM
Cmon people...avenge me!!!! :cool:

Amtram
01-06-14, 07:21 AM
I wanted to, but never got the chance. And we can't haunt in this game, either. *sob* Of course, I was going to avenge you by taking out one of your cohorts, but no need to get technical at this point. HAHAHAHA!

Fuzzy12
01-06-14, 08:38 AM
I wanted to, but never got the chance. And we can't haunt in this game, either. *sob* Of course, I was going to avenge you by taking out one of your cohorts, but no need to get technical at this point. HAHAHAHA!

Avenging me would have made you an avenger and then maybe you wouldn't have got killed. :cool:

(This is not a clue in any way. I don't know how or why Amtram died.)

Lunacie
01-06-14, 11:26 AM
Summary from the Hamptonite Daily, Early Morning Edition

Hamptons Serial Killer Strikes Again

Prominent Socialite and Businesswoman, Amtram Mamtram, was found stabbed in her bed by a maid early this morning. Mamtram, an extremely powerful member of the Hamptonite Community was 55 at the time of her death. (Amtram was the Nemesis, a powerful leader of the Hamptonites)

In a seemingly unrelated incident, an unidentified man in his mid 30's was shot to death at the home of Ms. Turbo Chica. A confidential source revealed that Ms. Chica was not harmed, however, attempts by Hamptonite Daily reporters to locate her were unsuccessful, and police have refused to comment on the matter.

Luna gasps in shock. Amtram was 55?!? :giggle:

She reads the short article again more slowly, and then a third time
with a thoughtful expression on her face.

If I'm right, the score is tied. But ...
who is the unidentified dead man who was found at Turbo's house?
What was he doing there?
Where is Turbo?

She picks up her cell phone and the business cards she gathered and starts dialing.

Abi
01-06-14, 12:09 PM
Friday, August 29, 2014. 1232 PM

Midday News Blast

In a bizarre turn of events, the man found shot at the home of Ms. Turbo Chica in the early hours of this morning has been identified as former FuzzCorp Financial Analyst, Marco Romero. This comes in the wake of the stabbing of FuzzCorp founder and CEO, Fuzzy Twelve, two nights ago.

Romero (35) was fired by Twelve almost 8 years ago for reasons unknown. His career had subsequently nosedived, and he was employed as a pool cleaner by various Hamptonites at the time of his death.

Police claim to be treating the deaths of Romero, and those of Twelve and Mamtram as separate cases. Lieutenant Abishek Doom further stated that Ms. Chica is alive and well, but presently being kept at an undisclosed location for her own protection.

Daydreamin22
01-06-14, 06:44 PM
Im here! Just got out of a hot yoga class. *looking around and observing everyone* *still regretting missing the party a few nights ago* *looks around and notices an uneasy look on everyone's face.*

Turbochica
01-06-14, 11:11 PM
*out o f character comment * sorry for the absence. I thought I had subscribed to the thread and was checking emails and no update.. I just checked and I wasn't subscribed ...well, now I am

Abi
01-07-14, 06:45 AM
Friday, August 29, 2014. 1137 PM

NIGHT FOUR

Tonight's party was postponed out of respect for Amtram's passing.

Amtram was a strict Orthordox Jew (:lol:) so her funeral will be tomorrow at 10 AM game time.

Everyone will be assumed to be in attendance, except those who are not.

Fuzzy12
01-07-14, 06:51 AM
I was intrigued because of this game so I watched a few minutes of the first episode of season 3 yesterday on TV. I suspect that our game is a lot better!!

(Sorry and now I'll shut up. I seem to be posting more on this thread now than I did when I was still alive :lol:)

Lunacie
01-07-14, 11:47 AM
Luna checks her really nice black dress to make sure it's ready to wear to the funeral, and prepares the accessories to go with it.

Then she calls some of the others to see if they'd like to ride with her in the morning.

TygerSan
01-08-14, 07:46 AM
Getting ready for Amtram's funeral my thoughts are all over the place.

(I suppose there are worse things for the family than having to sit in that brilliant sun room overlooking the ocean for a week). I like whitefish salad and lox a lot.

Shouldn't there be another funeral coming up for Fuzzy? I know I was the only one who really knew her, but... Damn, I wonder if I'll have to make the arrangements myself.

Abi
01-08-14, 07:50 AM
Dude if we had a funeral for everyone who died...

By the way it's still not yet dawn... but go ahead getting ready.

Abi
01-08-14, 03:08 PM
Night Four shal drag a little more.

Abi
01-08-14, 05:11 PM
SIRENS

SIRENS, SIRENS, and more SIRENS

Daydreamin22
01-08-14, 05:24 PM
*gasps* hands to cheeks... goes to the window. Flushed, anxious and vigilant. Turns on the news... grabs her kitten and waits...

Abi
01-08-14, 05:33 PM
A police car pulls up outside Silv's mansion.

An armed uniformed officer gets out of the car, and runs into the house...

Abi
01-08-14, 05:47 PM
An unmarked police car pulls into Silv's driveway and 2 armed plainclothes cops, a man and a women run into the house...

Lunacie
01-08-14, 06:05 PM
An unmarked police car pulls into Silv's driveway and 2 armed plainclothes cops, a man and a women run into the house...

Uh oh. :eyebrow:

Abi
01-08-14, 07:28 PM
From now on, I'm just assuming everyone has acquired everyone else's cell numbers and email addresses.

I can't keep track and I don't expect players to either.

Abi
01-08-14, 07:28 PM
It's a looooooooooong night.

eats_mice
01-08-14, 08:01 PM
(Sorry I've been a little inactive, school's just started back up)

Eats_Mice left Tyger's mansion earlier in the day, and was quite shocked to hear about he recent deaths. His day was filled with an empty numbness, dulled by more than an occasional glass of scotch. He was about to get into bed when he heard some sirens, and saw some flashing lights...

Daydreamin22
01-08-14, 08:02 PM
Feeling isolated, Daydreaming goes again to the window and thinks of her neighbors as she looks around at their houses... picturing them with families... wishing she was not feeling so much so deeply in response to this. She’s missing Amtram and Fuzzy. She thinks of the murders of the days before. It’s all too much. Her imagination is creating gut-wrenching scenarios about what’s happening. She can’t get the scene of the two people running, in what she feels was desperation... out of her mind. Her heart sinks further. She tries to keep from sinking, telling herself she will get through this. It will be better when everyone gets together. She goes upstairs, takes a Lexapro, and turns on the tv... She wants to go back in time to be surrounded by good and normalcy... before the fear of impending horror creeps in.

Daydreamin22
01-08-14, 08:52 PM
Daydreamin has the nightmare of all nightmares. Can't get a break.

Abi
01-08-14, 09:07 PM
Saturday, August 30, 2014. 507 AM

The sun peeks over the horizin, ushering in the start of

DAY FIVE

Abi
01-08-14, 09:31 PM
Someone falls out a first floor window of Siliv's house. Shots are fired at her as she runs away, screaming insanely "You'll never catch me alive and send me back to the mental institution."

The woman is Mango

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUED.

The time is now 530 AM on Day 5

Time will be suspended so I can get some sleep.

No one can do any actions until I reopen the thread.
No one may go anywhere until I reopen the thread. If you are not at home, pretend time has frozen.
You MAY PM me with any actions you want to do, but they will only occur after I reopen the thread.
You MAY PM other players, or "Abigail" or "Abishek".

Abi
01-09-14, 07:28 AM
Silv is dead. Her throat was slit from ear to ear. Beautiful even in death, Silv was the Seductress.

A warrant for the arrest of Mango has been issued for the murders of Siliv and Marco Romero and the attempted murder of Turbo. She is armed and considered extremely dangerous.

Carry on with DAY FIVE.

Abi
01-09-14, 07:38 AM
PLAYERS: AVENGERS: 2.....HAMPTONITES: 4......PSYCHO KILLER: 1

Eliminated:
Silv, throat slit by person/s unknown, Night Four; Hamptonites:SEDUCTRESS

TygerSan
01-09-14, 08:06 PM
Dayum! We need to catch that psycho killer pronto! But omg, there have to be at least twos if not three people killing. So much death!

:faint:

Abi
01-12-14, 03:26 PM
*Amtram's funeral will happen tonight at 10 AM game time, 8PM EST real time.

All will be assumed to be in attendence, except those who PM me otherwise or would logically not attend due to game circumstances.

Turbochica
01-12-14, 05:08 PM
Feeling safe but trapped in my home, I resort to searching my closet to find something in my closet to wear to the funeral.

A simple strand of black pearls,with matching drop earrings. A simple,yet elegant charcoal grey empire waist tea length dress, black pumps and matching clutch with a black pearl clasp...this works for me....
*Grabs packages of tissues and puts them.in the clutchbag...there. Now i can distract myself til the funeral. Emotions always run high for me at funerals, especially people you love.

Lunacie
01-12-14, 05:20 PM
Luna has been up much of the night, listening to sirens and trying to figure out what's going on.
She sets the alarm and gets a little shut eye before she has to dress for Amtram's funeral.

Daydreamin22
01-13-14, 08:51 PM
Oh lamentable day... Daydreaming is beginning to wonder if the rx her dr. is working. At the funeral she is anxious for she has kept her mind off the horror as best she can. But now it confronts her face to face. She tries to tell herself to snap out of it. Everyone know she is a drama queen. She is wearing a simple black shift with empire line zip detail and a saucer-style black net headpiece. Her hair neatly pinned in a bun and a strand of simple pearls next to a broach her grandmother gave her. It makes her feel worse because she is all out of sorts these days. She is beside herself, realizes this is traumatic for everyone, but has hope that they'll get through it. She wonders if she should wear the diamond earrings the size of cape cod given to her by her father. They used to lift her spirits, but decided it didn't feel right to wear them to this. Maybe she'll drink the aged bottle of Lapin Perol after the event she ponders, but realizes she'll be down as long as others are. Maybe they'd feel better if she offered an open invitation, considering she also made her sister's famous Chocolate cake in an attempt to creat normalcy. She wishes she could reassure everyone that better days would come, but is feeling doubtful herself. Though at the funeral, her defense mechanisms have kicked in before she knows it she's in her own world, surrounded by everyone.

Abi
01-13-14, 09:06 PM
Abigail Davenport arrives, extremely drunk.

She clearly has had some sort of breakdown.

Where's the rabbi?

Daydreamin22
01-13-14, 09:33 PM
She snaps out of it when she sees Abigail stumbling as she goes. She finally looks around at others to see there reaction. So many people are drunk... one old lady has fallen across the lap of the two lades sitting next to her. Maybe they're related. She looks back to Abigail and waits for the rabbi.

Lunacie
01-13-14, 10:04 PM
Lunacie chose a charcoal gray dress to wear and didn't want to tear the dress itself,
so she picks a black silk scarf printed with large flowers in shades of lilac and cream
and she carefully cuts a small slit along one of the short sides and rips it upwards
several inches.

Then she drapes the scarf so it hangs over her left shoulder as a sign of mourning
for Amtram.

She picks a seat on the side near the back of the mortuary chapel and wipes her eyes,
which are red (and bloodshot with bags under them) with a kerchief.

Daydreamin22
01-13-14, 10:24 PM
but, she can't stop thinking. She has suddenly become hypervigilant in the environment. She is trying to get ahold of these thoughts and the emotions but there is so much going on.

Its very unusual.

There was a four year old boy whining loudly trying to get his mother's attention. He was grabbing the back of the pue bench rocking back and forth and swaying his head. She thought he said, "I'm squished as hell!," pausing and looking at his mom next to him, who was ignoring his attempts to get her attention, embarrased. A loud sneeze, a cell phone ringing. A ten year old mistakenly made a loud growling noise and covered his mouth looking by surprise. Still, these things seemed to go unnoticed by the majority who waited in sadness and were overcome by something awful looming in the air. The crying and look of disbelief and a tinge of anger of why the Hamptons were being targeted showed in their eyes. She couldn't take it anymore. If If it weren't for the anger she would would invite everyone over for a gathering. She just has to make it better, it's in her nature to do so.

She got it from her mother, though usually drunk, ironically tried to keep the peace. Her mother was very pushy. Would her mother be ashamed of her? She thought about offering them the aged red wine her father handed down and a chocolate cake she made with a secret recipe of a famous cook that was given out at a wine tasting last month... when she was feeling good and happy. Back to the gathering...if she works up the nerve to do it... but who knows what would happen in the state of being. Maybe that's a bad idea, the community being the way that it is. she sees the looming horror in everyone's faces as she looks around. Maybe she'll have a hotel party... rent out the pent house.. no. What is she thinking? She's in no position to rent out the pent house, goodness. Her mind is racing and she is just anxious to be targeted. She doesn't know what will happen. Her recurring thought is a yearning for a time machine, but her other recurring thought is that she must go forward and she'll get through this.. in time everyone would.

She feels that she is the only one with so much on her mind. Why is she such a drama queen... why can't she just be simple. She's feels self conscious. Then as if she wasn't painfully aware of everything else, she thinks of Antram. Reality hits hard once again, and she begins to sob. All of these emotions and thoughts in such a short time. She's lost track of time and looks to wait for the rabbi, seeing abilgail again, trying to stiffle her crying.

*fellow players...geeze I hope it's ok to write this much...it turned out to be a short story. I won't make a habit of that. Took so much time.

Daydreamin22
01-14-14, 03:02 AM
Daydreaming tells herself to not think so much. It's overwhelming. Long story short, she chalks it up to being anxious and feeling the need to take the pain away from the community, but cannot do that. She thinks about having others over for her chocolate cake and aged red wine, but is not sure she and everyone else for that matter, are in the right state of mind.

Daydreamin22
01-14-14, 06:43 PM
It was a beautiful funeral, Daydreaming thinks, as she looks around and sees many people comforted after honoring Amtram at the service.

Amtram
01-14-14, 08:12 PM
Geez Louise - I'm a bigger deal in this round as a corpse than a player! :lol:

Daydreamin22
01-14-14, 08:54 PM
Geez Louise - I'm a bigger deal in this round as a corpse than a player! :lol:

haha, Daydreaming thought she should wrap it up, but wasn't sure! She didn't want to go too much into detail this time... She sits down at home with a glass of wine and starts to write *in her journal* ... :)

Abi
01-15-14, 03:01 PM
Not well.

Game on indefinite hiatus.

Abi
01-17-14, 04:38 PM
Hi guys.

Sorry for the hiatus. (Kinda like the TV show - back for 3 episodes and the on hiatus again until March :mad:)

I'll re-open the thread at midnight EST. Over the course of Saturday morning, you guys may say your goodbyes to Amtram. Those not in attendances will PM me about their intended activities.

Abi
01-19-14, 05:19 PM
DAY 5

Saturday, August 30, 2014, 10:19 AM

Amtram's Funeral

The affair is large, with many, many mourners. All our players except Ms. Mango are in attendance, as well as other familiar and unfamiliar Hamptonites and other celebrities.

Abigail stands up.

"It seems the Rabbi is late.

"Would anyone like to say a few words about Amtram?"

Rebelyell
01-20-14, 01:11 AM
Ding dong the witch is dead?!:D

Abi
01-20-14, 09:36 AM
Abigail motions to the guards, who has Rebs escorted off the premesis.

"Anybody else?"

Abi
01-20-14, 11:05 AM
"Nobody? No mourners? No Rabbi?

Is everyone just too broken up?"

Lunacie
01-20-14, 12:59 PM
Luna See has been trying to figure out what to say that is appropriate at a Jewish funeral.

Finally she gets up and tells how devoted Amtram was to supporting various fundraisers
in the Hamptoms and how much those charities will miss her devotion.

(thinks to herself ... and her big bucks). ;)

Abi
01-20-14, 01:17 PM
"Thank you, Luna"

*looks at watch*

"Next please."

Abi
01-21-14, 03:10 AM
"Aaah... It is me, rABI. Ich wich malatov.... umm... we commit the body of Amtram to this kosher dust. HMmmmm"

"HMmmmmmmmm".

Funeral over.

Go home.

Amtram
01-21-14, 10:40 AM
Well, that was a let-down. :lol:

Lunacie
01-21-14, 10:48 AM
Well, that was a let-down. :lol:

Yeah, but no one else has even gotten a funeral in any of the other games. ;)

Abi
01-21-14, 02:20 PM
I hereby declare DOUBLE ACTIONS.

All those with KILLING roles, can now kill TWO players a day. The PI can investigate 2. Others can do up to double the amount of stuff I would normally allow.

Go.

Lunacie
01-21-14, 03:45 PM
Luna See tries to catch Turbo Chica leaving the funeral, saying "I need to talk to you. And ... I have something to show you."

Abi
01-23-14, 11:07 AM
Masquerade ball at the Northman Centre at 800 PM (500 PM US EST real time). All are assumed to be in attendance except Mango (tho perhaps she will be masked?) and anyone else who is otherwise indisposed.

We buried Amtram, but life goes on.

Remember again, those of you with special roles get DOUBLE ACTIONS from here on out.

Amtram
01-23-14, 03:28 PM
(Except for Amtram. :lol:)

Turbochica
01-28-14, 04:23 PM
... am I too late for the masquerade party? it took me forever to find my costume

Abi
01-31-14, 09:15 PM
Everyone is here.

Now people, start DOING stuff, or I will release Jason Voorhees

Jason will kill two people with his machete every day at random until

- a win condition is met OR
- people start PLAYING

Abi
02-01-14, 05:37 PM
A bleeding body is thrown into the centre of the ballroom.

It is Turbo. She has been hacked to death by Jason Voorhees.

It was revealed that she was a Hamptonite, and the Hit(wo)man.

Abi
02-01-14, 05:40 PM
PLAYERS: AVENGERS: 2.....HAMPTONITES: 3......PSYCHO KILLERS: 2 (1 player + Jason)

Eliminated:
Turbo, hacked by Jason Voorhess, Night Five; Hamptonites:HITMAN

Lunacie
02-01-14, 06:35 PM
A bleeding body is thrown into the centre of the ballroom.

It is Turbo. She has been hacked to death by Jason Voorhees.

It was revealed that she was a Hamptonite, and the Hit(wo)man.

*runs to the restroom to vomit*

I tried to warn her. :(

We're being picked off like flies.

Abi
02-01-14, 07:45 PM
Better get playing.

Jason will kill one player at random every 24 hours until I decide the level of player activity is adequate.

Remember, Ive given the killing roles and the PI TWO actions per day/night phase, so knock yourselves out.

Daydreamin22
02-02-14, 02:45 AM
Daydreaming has stealthily been watching who she believes is the last Hamptonite. She will be loyal to the avengers and will fight to the end. Everyone is dancing and it's late so most are drinking and dancing. This is now a nightmare and daydreaming has tried to ease her nerves with a few glasses of champagne. She drunkenly is sitting at a table preparing for her deadly move.. In the name of the Hamptonites, she rises from her seat and knife in hand takes the life of her enemy, Lunacy. That's the last she remembers. Like a lifeless dissociated person she cooly focuses on the door and walks to the outside head down, eyes focused and finds her getaway driver amount the many limos. He drops her off and she goes into hiding stealthily. She has not finished her plan, but she will get it done. She is dead herself inside, but keeps her word. She ballistic ally starts to cry. But pulls it together lie the ninja who she actually is. Swift and stealthily she's going to focus on nothing but the gameplan. Swiftly and stealthily she is know where to be found by anyone as she waits to finish off the enemies.

Abi
02-02-14, 03:18 AM
Lunacie was rushed to hospital. Is she alive? Or not?

Daydreamin22
02-02-14, 01:18 PM
Lunacie has died. The remaining guests tried franticly to save her as Daydreaming somehow weakly stupperd away unable to feel and with Lunacies death she is dead inside. She's in hiding and most wanted.

Abi
02-02-14, 01:24 PM
I'm the game master.

Lunacie survived.

Daydreamin22
02-02-14, 01:58 PM
Daydreaming hears Lunacie has survived and comes up with a new strategy in hiding.

Lunacie
02-02-14, 05:36 PM
Luna Sea is all but attacking the police officers who are questioning her at the hospital.

":mad: How could she get away? Why didn't someone stop her? Where did she go? Why aren't you guys looking for her? :mad:"

Then she starts yelling at the doctor. "NO! I don't want a valium! Of course I'm upset. She tried to kill me too! :eek:"

Abi
02-02-14, 11:21 PM
MORNING 6

* Pooka was found hacked to death in her bed, the latest victim of JASON VOORHEES.

* Edit Oops,Jason DID NOT also [go] after Luna, <del>but she fought him off</del>, he was HOWEVER apprehended. While Jason is out of play, I still *will* modkill players who are inactive.

*Both TYGER and DAY's staff have reported them missing.

*Police have matched a knife found in Turbo's purse to the weapon used to kill Fuzzy. Blood samples taken from the knife match Fuzzy's blood type. DNA Analysis is pending.

*Mango is wanted for the remaining murders. Day Dreaming is wanted for the attempted murder of Luna. Neither has been found.

Abi
02-02-14, 11:23 PM
PLAYERS: AVENGERS: 2.....HAMPTONITES: 2......PSYCHO KILLERS: 1

Eliminated:
Fuzzy, stabbed by Turbo, Night Two; Avengers:HACKER
Pooka, hacked by Jason Voorhess, Night Five; Hamptonites:PI

Abi
02-02-14, 11:28 PM
REVENGE

Starring

DAY DREAMIN (missing)
EATS MICE
LUNA SEE
MANGO TANGO (missing)
TYGER SAN (missing)

with

ABIGAIL DAVENPORT

and

LIEUTENNANT ABISHEK DOOM

Lunacie
02-03-14, 12:11 AM
And another one bites the dust. Luna makes sure her passport is in good order and checks online for plane schedules.

She who turns and runs away ... lives to fight another day. :umm1:

Lunacie
02-03-14, 01:29 AM
Luna can't stop thinking about how close Day Dreamin came to killing her too.

When she is finally released from the hospital she goes straight home and gets busy.

She calls the post office and the newspaper and cancels delivery for the time being.

She packs a couple of suitcases and a large carry on bag and puts her laptop in it's carrier.

She calls for a taxi and when it comes she tells the driver to take her to the airport.

She goes inside and buys a ticket, being as discreet as possible about her destination.

She checks in the two large suitcases, sees that she has time for coffee - and then visits the ladies restroom.

She looks very tense. Clearly she is still concerned for her safety here in her beloved Hamptons.

Abi
02-03-14, 01:38 AM
LUNA has chosen to flee the Hamptons. Luna was THE JOURNALIST

PLAYERS: AVENGERS: 2.....HAMPTONITES: 1......PSYCHO KILLERS: 1

Eliminated:
Luna, self-imposed exile, Day Six; Hamptonites:JOURNALIST

THE AVENGERS HAVE NOT** WON, THEY CANNOT WIN UNTIL THE KINGPIN AND THE PSYCHO-KILLER HAVE BEEN KILLED, JAILED or EXILED.

Abi
02-03-14, 11:13 AM
Police have just revealed that Tyger's Private Jet departed the Hamptons some time last night.

A search of Tyger's home revealed that Tyger had a huge plot against the Hamptonites. Tyger was the Avenger.

The Avenger threat is still not over yest, though. The NINJA is still around.

Basically we now appear to have 3 players of different affiliations left. One of them has to eliminate both the others to win.

Two of them (Ninja and Psycho Killer) have killing roles. The remaining Hamptonite (Kingpin) does not, but he can do such things like attempt to find his remaining enemies and report them to the police.

Abi
02-03-14, 11:14 AM
PLAYERS: AVENGERS: 1.....HAMPTONITES: 1......PSYCHO KILLERS: 1

Eliminated:
Luna, self-imposed exile, Day Six; Hamptonites:JOURNALIST
Tyger, self-imposed exile, Night Five; Avengers:AVENGER

Daydreamin22
02-03-14, 04:05 PM
--- Double post, sorry

Daydreamin22
02-03-14, 04:11 PM
Daydreaming heard of the exiled. She is laying low. She's after the serial killer.

Daydreamin22
02-03-14, 04:47 PM
She no longer has the backup of her team. She'll find the strength to fight to the end.

Daydreamin22
02-03-14, 05:23 PM
whoops , another post! I didn't mean to make a new one. I'm thinking of some more details.

P.S.x3

I think she might be going crazy. I don't know what that means yet but she's in attack mode and paranoid and unable to be anything but afraid and getting paranoid. But she's all the more ready to fight.

Abi
02-04-14, 06:35 PM
It is now

NIGHT SIX

7:34 PM game time.

Remember the ninja and the seria killer have two kills tonight. And the Kingpin can do a number of actions.

Daydreamin22
02-05-14, 03:51 AM
Daydreaming had surrendered to her fears and was at her minds mercy. She sits defeated.
She begins to gain perspective.
She is ashamed when she remembers the reality of the situation.
Then a thought broke through of her friend Emily. She had hope and a happiness that had been suppressed since her parents death.
She falls down at the vivid image, finally feeling her friends death.
Daydreaming had Emily's trust and knew she stayed committed in the face of anything.
Daydreaming now knows how far that strength will go.
That's the reason she begins to draw strength. She is not anxious anymore and rene

Abi
02-07-14, 06:39 AM
DAY 7 - Labour Day.

Eats mice is modkilled for inactivity. He was the KingPin.

Mango is modkilled for inactivity. She was the Psycho Killer.

DayDreamin wins. She was the NINJA, a member of The Avengers.

GAME OVER.

Daydreamin22
02-08-14, 02:58 AM
I just realized what a ninja was and that there was one in Revenge. I think the serial killer through me off.

I made up a Ninja plan with allies and murders and knocking every one out if they came at me at once. I also mentioned I couldn't find the serial killer online and got search overload about 5 mins in. And according to the plan I didn't know there was one. The thing is I sent it to a random person who pmd me about all kinds of things and with questions. He wrote back and he had sent the whole thing back and wrote excuse me? In the middle. Well I explained to Abi and sent it to him and it turns out the person was spamming and was also pretending to be someone and making things up. Haha, I don't know what to say but wow. My plot did not go to waste... at all! I definitely showed him up! Hahaha. That is too funny, omg.

Abi
02-08-14, 05:42 AM
BTW Day was the one who killed Silv and Amtram

THe serial killer, Mango, didnt kill anyone except the NPC Marco, Turbo's poolboytoy

Lunacie
02-08-14, 11:22 AM
BTW Day was the one who killed Silv and Amtram

THe serial killer, Mango, didnt kill anyone except the NPC Marco, Turbo's poolboytoy

Fooled me there, I was ready to blame Mango for both murders. :giggle:

Ms. Mango
02-09-14, 08:28 PM

It wasn't for lack of trying!

Abi
02-09-14, 08:36 PM
Turbo had OSI

Mango had OSI

Luna had OSI

Tyger and Eats had OSI but they didnt come into play.

Abi
02-09-14, 08:47 PM
Oh, there was no serial killer in Revenge.

But I wanted one so I used Tyler Barrol as the archetype.

Daydreamin22
02-11-14, 12:56 AM
hat's OSI and please let me know if it's contagious? Thanks!

P.s. I got so into this and my google has Ninja silhouettes in colors above the search bar. :cool::doh:

Abi
02-11-14, 01:04 AM
OSI is One Shot Immunity.

Some players are assigned this at the beginning of the game. It means that they will survive the first attempt on their lives.

Turbo was saved from Mango by her OSI, Mango was saved when Turbo retaliated, and Luna was saved from you. OSI is one shot so once "used" its over.

Daydreamin22
02-16-14, 04:04 PM
Woah, I was truly out of it in the beginning. I remember knowing that and tried to tone it down and fix it somehow.

I have no clue why I was so conflicted... I guess is the word. Sorry guys!

It was Emily living vicariously through the ninja finally figured out what a ninja did and that there was actually one in revenge.

It is hilarious that I sent that newbie the final murder plot, though.

Anyway, oddly enough, I really couldn't think.

didn't remember how I couldn't fix it until remembering having trouble and being fine now.