View Full Version : im beginning to think....

Diony
12-31-13, 05:58 AM
The headaches and migraines are due to anything where i have to concentrate doing, whether it be a movie, a book, i got a headache after my therapy appointmenr and im not even on any meds yet! Anyone else have the same problem without meds?

dvdnvwls
12-31-13, 06:01 AM
Without meds? Hmmm.

Could these be created by severe muscle tension from anxiety?

BellaVita
12-31-13, 06:14 AM
You may have poor eyesight?

Have you had your eyes checked lately?

Diony
12-31-13, 06:42 AM
Funny you say that i wore glasses most of my life, right eye is slightly worse and left js the same! Could be anxiety, we like to carry that with us ya know! Lol jk
You may have poor eyesight?

Have you had your eyes checked lately?

dvdnvwls
12-31-13, 06:43 AM
Vision problems and muscle tension in head & neck can also make each other worse...

Diony
12-31-13, 09:29 AM
Ha did not know that! Thats interesting!

stef
12-31-13, 10:56 AM
do you get motion sickness also?

Diony
12-31-13, 11:17 AM
Nope but they scheduled an eeg even though everything else is fine but whatever my insurance covers it.

Michio
01-15-14, 08:56 PM
It could be muscle strain from grinding your teeth. I grind mine without noticing, especially when I'm stressed or having trouble concentrating, and then have a headache for hours afterwards. It's worth thinking about, at least.

SentientCoconut
01-21-14, 07:40 AM
I get tension headaches every few days when Im doing a lot of mentally-intensive activities. I also get killer headaches when my inner monologue goes on to intensely, am thinking about something very in depth for long periods, or worse - when I am unable to stop thinking even for a second - will seem to get twice as many thoughts in the sme space of time.