View Full Version : "What Would Happen if..." Game

avjgirsijdhtjhs
01-02-14, 10:23 AM
Just make up what would happen in the scenario given by the previous poster, and then post a new scenario for the next poster.

So what would happen if a lab rat managed to escape his cage or handlers?

BellaVita
01-02-14, 10:26 AM
Abi would pounce on it and kill it.

What would happen if YOU became America's Next Top Model?

Abi
01-02-14, 10:36 AM
People would stop buying designer clothes.

What if you discovered your partner/spouse/crush was a Vampire?

stef
01-02-14, 10:37 AM
standard measurements for models, would become much shorter! oh and free makeovers etc.

what would happen if you...ugh Ican't think of anything, why I usually don't play these games
what would happen if you, Bella, won Idol?

Abi
01-02-14, 10:38 AM
AND discovered that your bf is a Vampire..

Abi
01-02-14, 10:49 AM
Okay, Bella is AWOL.

Soup : Idol + Girlfriend Vampire

BellaVita
01-02-14, 10:52 AM
Okay, Bella is AWOL.

Soup : Idol + Girlfriend Vampire

What's AWOL? :scratch:

Abi
01-02-14, 10:56 AM
Not here.

Anyway, now Soup is AWOL and youre here, so answer.

You win Top Model AND Discover shyboy is a Vampire

BellaVita
01-02-14, 11:04 AM
I would marry shyboy and let him bite me, and I'd bring fangs into fashion.

A donkey walked into your room

avjgirsijdhtjhs
01-02-14, 11:16 AM
I haven't watched it (with the exception of watching like a minute or two in bits and pieces at different points in the vid), but Google up "donkey vice". (NOT SAFE FOR WORK --- NSFW --- GROSS --- TRIGGER)

(Seriously, that's ridiculously gross, but I saw that vid linked on YouTube yesterday, and since you mentioned a donkey, I just had to go with it.)

What would you do to me if the above was true of me?

Abi
01-02-14, 11:21 AM
Send you to one of those places where they throw people off of skyscrapers or cliffs for "donkey vice"

*I got nothing*

Ok, what would happen if Willem Dafoe and Rosie O'Donnel produced offspring?

BellaVita
01-02-14, 11:27 AM
Eewwwww really?

Would bring the babies to the lab for a change of genetics.

What would you do if your hand caught on fire

avjgirsijdhtjhs
01-02-14, 11:32 AM
Time to protest my hand getting set on fire with a self-immolation! http://oi45.tinypic.com/3020z6x.jpg Grab the closest kerosene container and start dousing (burns much hotter than gas, or so I've been told)!

What would happen at a whine and dine?

ginniebean
01-02-14, 01:10 PM
I'd bail on the whiner.

What would happen if everyone spoke the truth?

(avg.. don't watch the donkeys! )

Michio
01-02-14, 01:11 PM
Politicians would be ostracized.

What would happen if magic became real?

avjgirsijdhtjhs
01-02-14, 01:19 PM
What would happen if everyone spoke the truth?

Aspies rejoice.

What would happen if Mark Wahlberg blinded you in one eye (presumably just because of either the country you were from, or your race), and then said "You have to go and ask for forgiveness and it wasn't until I really started doing good and doing right by other people, as well as myself, that I really started to feel that guilt go away. So I don't have a problem going to sleep at night. I feel good when I wake up in the morning."?

avjgirsijdhtjhs
01-02-14, 01:59 PM

Rabbits everywhere. No more drownings. Escaped inmates. People catching bullets with their teeth. Ladies chopped in half. Card games would end up with people catching bullets with their teeth, and inmates eating rabbit (now a super cheap food source) and playing card games before escaping, only get locked up again, escape again, get locked up again again, escape again, locked up again, before eventually getting chopped in half.

What would happen if there was aero suck, instead of aero drag?

Daydreamin22
01-02-14, 02:18 PM
There would be that drunk woman who has become the entertainment and is going around to everyone hugging and joking, her drink sloshing with a petite gourmet hamburger in her other hand. Of course she has no shoes on and goes into the kitchen of the restaurant coming out with an omelette five mins later.

What would happen if it a 2 year old road a skateboard

avjgirsijdhtjhs
01-02-14, 04:28 PM
What would happen if it a 2 year old road a skateboard

Seeing this post made me think of the below post (which was a reply to a thread titled "What do 'normal' people do in spare time?". I thought about doing a post like it, and just making up a bunch of random things that some random person in some random place does, and then I just decided to quote the post.

They walk their dogs and go to band rehearsals, learn to count in Korean, smoke pot in front of the tv, clean their apartments, build wooden airplanes, do puzzles, play video games, play road hockey, have a beer with someone, medicate their cats, water plants, read rockstar biographies, smoke, talk about their jobs, plant bulbs.

What would happen if (answer one or more)...

1 - Things that cause pain now cause pleasure.

or

2 - Things that cause pleasure now cause pain.

or

3 - both

Alex_Huntington
01-15-14, 02:49 PM
People would outlaw massages as a method of torture after the government was discovered to give back massages while trying to extract information from terrorists.

No one would have sex anymore, cue end of humankind.

What would happen if you had 24 hours to do whatever you wanted without consequences?

avjgirsijdhtjhs
01-15-14, 03:20 PM
What would happen if you had 24 hours to do whatever you wanted without consequences?

Oh wow. Easy, easy, easy. 24 hours of booty (lack of caps intended :goodpost:) with Kelly Franson (https://www.facebook.com/KellyFranson/photos_stream) (one of our local meteorologists, and 24 Hours of Booty (http://www.24hoursofbooty.org/site/PageServer?pagename=about) is a local annual 24 hour biking event that raises money for cancer fighting stuff (she's had cancer twice I think, and so each year she goes out there and does the job of being a reporter)).

What would happen if your *** was on the line?

or

What would happen if your *** is grass?

phantasm
01-15-14, 05:51 PM
What would happen if everything we ever did in our entire life could be played back and watched on the internet?

Conman
01-15-14, 06:57 PM
society would collapse at everybody knowing everything about everybody. abuse would happen to a surreal amount. INFORMATION OVERLOAD MAN

what would happen if we didnt have that pact about no space weapons?

avjgirsijdhtjhs
01-15-14, 07:12 PM
If that feeding his uncle to a pack of hungry dogs story was true (looks like it wasn't), then Kim Jong Un would probably be beaming down lots of dogs.

What would happen if your *** was on the line?

or

What would happen if your *** is grass?

midnightstar
01-15-14, 07:40 PM
I would take the blame for everything

What would happen if it was suddenly illegal to have a pet-free household

avjgirsijdhtjhs
01-15-14, 07:45 PM
petty crimes

Oops, just reread the post, and saw that it would be illegal to NOT have pets, rather than it'd be illegal to have pets.

What would happen if it was suddenly illegal to have a pet-free household

avjgirsijdhtjhs
01-15-14, 08:12 PM
Justin Bieber would abandon them just like he did that little monkey in Germany. His neighbors' runaway lost dogs and cats would get hit at triple (MPH) digit speeds by high end sportscars\supercars.

What if Sleepy Hollow got some food and some sleep?

mirandatoritess
01-15-14, 09:43 PM
I would go to Hogwarts and hopefuly be a ravenclaw

What would happen if millions of crickets were in your house? (more like what would you do)

phantasm
01-15-14, 10:30 PM
I would put my cat to work, and hide in the bedroom and surf the internet until she was done eating.

What would you do if Christmas was the first Saturday of every month?

Conman
01-15-14, 10:45 PM
i would lose my **** knowing i can tackle my amazon list in a matter of years.

what would happen if we didnt move to the coolside of the pillow?

phantasm
01-15-14, 11:32 PM
I'd have dreams that I was slowly drowning in wet marshmallows.

What would you do if you just won the lottery and in the same day you found out a large meteor was on a catastrophic collision course with earth?

Conman
01-16-14, 12:34 AM
buy as many bad things and do as many bad things as possible. bad being subjective to what is defined as legal, illegal and what's illegal but is unenforced/nobody gives a ****.

what would happen if everybody was given a spoon to poke with?

phantasm
01-16-14, 12:46 AM
Well, then no one would ever sleep.

What would you do if you met your doppleganger?

Conman
01-16-14, 12:48 AM
strangle him

what would happen if people took the more primal/bestial role instead of the higher weaker more intellectual when confronted by evolutionary change?

phantasm
01-16-14, 12:55 AM
I'd be crackin' heads!

If you could have everything, where would you put it?

Conman
01-16-14, 12:58 AM
on one of those private islands rich people hide their money at

what would happen if some radical anarcho-primitivist (ironic since theyre primitivists having to use technology) terrorist group blasted the entire world back to the stone age technologically speaking?

phantasm
01-16-14, 01:06 AM
Well there better be a ****load of matches and lighters blasted back too! Cause I heard rubbing sticks to cook a meal takes a loooooong ars time. :faint:

What would happen if you your dog actually got a dog collar that interpreted his barks?