View Full Version : Blog?

FreewayFlyer04
01-02-14, 05:44 PM
I am just looking to save and share some stuff, not looking to make money, and don't want to FB it. Searching around the web it seems that most folks are looking to expand and profit. I don't.

Any suggestions?

TKS

Nicksgonefishin
01-02-14, 05:48 PM
Put it in your ADDF blog?

stef
01-02-14, 06:09 PM
im afraid id i wrote a blog no one would read it!
dont even know how they work..

Nicksgonefishin
01-02-14, 07:46 PM
im afraid id i wrote a blog no one would read it!
dont even know how they work..

That is why I like the blog on here! I can share really deep thoughts that I ponder or daily events that happen that I just need to get out of my system and am not worried if anybody else is going to read it or not. Also there is that off chance that someone could read it and it will help them understand themselves.

dvdnvwls
01-02-14, 08:48 PM
The major blogging platforms such as wordpress dot com and blogger dot com (the latter owned & controlled by Google) are a useful and usable option, and free for normal use.

You, too, can have for free your very own blog to neglect! :)

Anyone interested in using their blog more than once or twice should IMO consider not putting it on ADDF, because ADDF blogs are hard to use and hard to find. The big sites are easier and better.

FreewayFlyer04
01-03-14, 12:12 AM
Of my group of friends that indulge in the particular activity, I am the only one that regularly writes about it. One is a high level amateur photog, and the others just share pics. Because I am lacking in memory skills, I take lots of pics, save maps and mementos, and write about it.

If I don't, I have a hard time recalling what we did, and that applies to most of my life. Sorta rotten deal, I've got boxes of pictures, albums on shelves, and more boxes of menus, trip flyers, kids papers from school and such.

So I want to put stuff on the so I can find it later, to remember what we did.

Mercurial
07-09-16, 07:30 AM
That is why I like the blog on here! I can share really deep thoughts that I ponder or daily events that happen that I just need to get out of my system and am not worried if anybody else is going to read it or not. Also there is that off chance that someone could read it and it will help them understand themselves.

I just joined and feel better already. So much to explore, no flame wars, Wonderful site, I hope to contribute and share as well.:)

Kindly,
Mercurial