View Full Version : zoloft with ritalin ?

jossefjossef
01-09-14, 02:53 PM
I am diagnosed Adhd +ocd+social anxiety .I have been taking zoloft ( 50 mg 2x a day) since 2 weeks with ritalin (15 mg 3x a day) . I was on luvox before which hadn't helped me .did anyone try this medications together? How much time should zoloft need to show benefits?

FocusPocus10
01-09-14, 03:16 PM
at least 2 weeks. ive tried it its ok. i prefer adderall to ritalin though. good luck.

425runner
01-10-14, 09:47 PM
What does the Zoloft do? Does it make you feel better in terms of focus/energy? I'm on Celexa 5mg and it's killing me! Down from 10mg, I wanna get off - it makes me sleepy, confused and it messed up my memory....

stivens
01-14-14, 08:22 PM
I am diagnosed Adhd +ocd+social anxiety .I have been taking zoloft ( 50 mg 2x a day) since 2 weeks with ritalin (15 mg 3x a day) . I was on luvox before which hadn't helped me .did anyone try this medications together? How much time should zoloft need to show benefits?

I am on both Ritalin & Zoloft, and I've had good results with them (and others). I started feeling less 'disconnected' around the end of a month on both. It took almost three months & several dosage increases to get to where I am. Have been on 60mg of Ritalin/day & 300mg of Zoloft/day for a year or so.

I'm sure you've already heard your experience/results may not be consistent with everyone who takes a certain antidepressant. Hope my experience helps you find what you are looking for.

S

MusiciansWish
10-11-14, 07:15 PM
I'm on Zoloft and Ritalin. It got rid of my Anxiety for the most part, but I have the weirdest side effects that really don't help my case. I'm thinking about stopping it before I get too far into the treatment. The ritalin alone does wonders, but when the Zoloft is added I get weird tingling feelings in one side of my face, more twitching, increased libido, and sleepiness. I cant take the tingling in my face. . .oh no...that has to go. I had other side effects but they went away in two days. Now I have new side effects and it's weird.