View Full Version : Biggest idiot of the century again

Dmitri
01-09-14, 07:06 PM
Ok please don't laugh

Okay who am I kidding laugh all you want it's pretty funny...

I got myself addicted to e-cigarettes.

I haven't smoked a real cigarette since sophomore year of high school (That's when I was 15 and turned 16 for all you non-Americans) and am in my last semester now.

Yeah anyways, I bought one so that I can practice tricks like ghosts and blowing o's and french inhales and stuff so that I don't look like an idiot when me and my friends go to hookah bars or are consuming legal herbs :giggle:

I thought these were supposed to get people off cigarettes, and they are, but they still have nicotine in it.

I didn't know that, and the first day I had it, I had a lot of fun with it, then got an extreme head buzz which was pretty cool then I got a huge headache and my heart started going crazy.

That's when I realized it had nicotine in it.

Long story short I'm addicted to nicotine. It's not horrible and I can probably quit but yeah.

Long story short, watch what you put in your bodies. If you want an e-cig or hookah pen, make sure that it doesn't have nicotine or you get addicted.

wish we had a :facepalm:

Lunacie
01-09-14, 07:28 PM
Like this? :doh:

My ex started smoking at 15, and I believe it contributed to his death from a massive heart attack at 50.

Dmitri
01-09-14, 07:48 PM
Like this? :doh:

My ex started smoking at 15, and I believe it contributed to his death from a massive heart attack at 50.

oh look at that hahaha
sorry to hear that. My uncle died for a half hour from a heart attack due to smoking. He's still alive and working but still. It sucks

I finished my ecig in one day I'm not going to get a new one, next time I'll make sure it's a NICOTINE FREE HOOKAH PEN