View Full Version : helps my ADD but makes me more mentally healthy than any SSRI ever could

velmmm
01-13-14, 10:41 PM
i felt 1st day 25MG not eurphoric but felt something there working..i'm gonna maybe hang in there on low dose. sKIPPED 2ND DAY and just took little adderall
Today took 10mg
i believe i notice a more sense of humor,less social phobia, more patience around people. the 10mg did something more in later half of day also started with a 1/2 5mg adderall . So i would say i like the 25mg every other day better than the 10mg. I am sensitive to meds and can get a therapeutic effect on low doses of stim/anti-depress meds. This stuff is kinda amazing
i would say the power kicks in more if you help it eg i went to gym around 1pm today..going up stairs i didn't fell like a could leap like superman with a single bound but after doing the machines and decent weights -not over doing it..the adrenaline came through and then stairs easier. tHE MENTAL BENEFIT comes by itself buy if you want the energy flow lift some weights
anyway you can

the full prescribe info mech of action it does hit some stuff strong or weak still hits it up! :) i'll take a weak hit of dopamine verse none!
FROM THE FULL PRESCRIBE MECH OF ACTION

Pharmacotherapeutic Group: Centrally acting sympathomimetics. ATC Code:N06BA09.
Pharmacology: Pharmacodynamics: Strattera is a treatment for attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). ADHD was formerly known as attention deficit disorder (ADD) with or without hyperactivity. Atomoxetine is a relatively potent inhibitor of the presynaptic noradrenaline transporter (Ki 4.5 nM), a moderate inhibitor of 5HT uptake (Ki 152 nM) and a weak inhibitor of dopamine uptake (Ki 658 nM), with minimal affinity for the other noradrenergic receptors. Atomoxetine has moderate affinity for 5HT2 and GABAA receptors but poor affinity for most other receptors. The main hydroxyatomoxetine metabolite is equipotent to the parent compound at the noradrenaline transporter (Ki 3 nM) and a more potent inhibitor of the 5HT transporter (Ki 43 nM) than the parent compound. ELI LILY MIMS.COM

sarahsweets
01-14-14, 05:47 AM
so are you prescribe strattera with an adderall IR booster?