View Full Version : Please read...I am so alone and don't know what's happened to me

tatival
01-15-14, 09:50 PM
I feel horrible. I don't know if this is an adderall "come down", or just depression, or me wanting a cigarette, or sleep-deprived, or all of the above.
Not to mention I just started a new college halfway thru the year, and I never eat anymore

I take 20mg Adderall XR in the morning. I pretty much never get hungry and/or I forget to eat. I drink water and coffee and little snacks. And I like it...I've struggled with body image and weight for years. I just can't get fat it's not okay for me.

I get pounding headaches every ******* day, and am exhausted. Sleepy by the afternoon, but it lasts the rest of the day.
I have a night class at 7:30 and I don't want to go.
I don't have any friends yet, and I just want to be happy..

I don't know if this is the adderall come down or if adderall has really changed my personality that much but I'm so sad and lonely and don't want to eat.....

****. Pls someone can you relate?

Rebelyell
01-15-14, 10:00 PM
I think you need to see your doctor tatival.not properly eating n fueling your body can cause your blood sugar to get low and you will get headaches n be tired.id still get it checked out just to be on the safe side.tell your dr the truth as well.

Nicksgonefishin
01-15-14, 11:12 PM
Eat before you take your meds.

Also cut the caffeine out! This is what is causing the head aches.

Drink 3 times as much water as you are right now. This will help too.

I'm serious about cutting coffee out. It sucks for 3 days but then it gets way better. Moods even out and headache goes away.

Try it! I was skeptical too but now I'm good in the evenings. The crash is from the caffeine not the adderall.

high_voltage
01-22-14, 10:54 AM
Oooh poor thing!

Yes, drink a TON of water, and also call or see your doc and ask them about things that might help you out.

When I first started Adderall I got very much like you described, just totally worn out after each day. No appetite, lost some weight, then I adjusted to it and things got better.

The water REALLY helps, and while I haven't cut out caffeine, definitely try to reduce if you can. And get some small snacks like nuts and keep them on you, and MAKE yourself have a few every couple hours. IT will help!

Good luck!