View Full Version : Which add med is right for me?

Nicklas38329471
01-23-14, 03:12 PM
Currently I'm prescribed 2 30mg xr and 1 20mg ir adderall daily but realistically I take 220mg or more daily. I may have taken more than I should have because I feel kind of jittery but it seems like my mind is a little more clearer than the adderall does.

I just would like to find an add med which I can take the prescribed level and feel comfortable. Concerta may work for me if I lower the dose. I do have one more add med I'd like to try called Vyvanse. One problem is that without insurance some of these meds are outrageously priced. I'm 100% positive that I excel in school and at daily task with my add meds, I just wish I could find one that's less addictive with positive results.

addthree
01-23-14, 04:47 PM
220 mg sounds really unsafe. You possibly could overdose and die on that many mg's of Adderall. And mixing ADD drugs is very dangerous.(like trip to the morgue dangerous) You may need some help that we on the forum can not provide.

Nicklas38329471
01-23-14, 09:57 PM
I'm really a big guy at 300 lbs which 80mg of adderall gives me little effects but I do agree that 200+ mg of adderall is too much. Atm I'm looking into health care insurance so I can possibly try a different add med which requires less dosage giving me the focus needed to make it through daily activities. I can understand that it looks like I'm abusing my meds, I feel that could possibly be the case but I'm also compensating for my weight.

Raye
01-24-14, 12:22 PM
*Moderator Note*

Only a qualified Dr. can determine which ADHD medicine is right for you.

Let's keep in mind that we need to follow ADDF guidelines about banned and or prohibited topics
such as distribution.

If you have any questions, please feel free to private message myself or any moderator.

Regards,
Raye