View Full Version : Memory loss and foggy head

Triscuit0317
01-24-14, 04:05 PM
Does bupropion cause short term memory loss or make you feel confused or foggy? My doctor just upped me from 100 to 150 XL. I have been studying lately and I will read a flash card and I literally can't remember what was on the other side of it. I have read that with time my body will get used to it. So does it cause memory loss and will it get better? Or should I ask my doctor to put me back on 100's?

sarahsweets
01-25-14, 09:50 AM
Just curious what is the wellbutrin for?

Yamatime
03-02-14, 03:11 PM
What ended up happening? I am on wellbutrin 150mg and strattera 25mg, and have a foggy head. Seems to be more prominent after taking the wellbutrin.

hollywood
03-10-14, 12:54 AM
Stopped Wellbutrin and 3 days out and feeling much better . I can use my brain again

crystal_queen
04-03-14, 03:18 PM
Bupropion is a partial-agonist at the Nicotinic Receptors... dampening ability to "access" information you had previously learned.... kind if like the biological equivalent of a computers RAM (random access memory) pulling out data from a hard-drive.

hollywood
04-08-14, 11:00 PM
Wellbutrins great for drive vigor , h e l l probably just stopping my kind of self defeating fleeting depressive symptoms which are case by case and fleeting . Issue was I can't learn or think on it period . Great for staying driven. No good overall though

Viperlx
04-23-14, 05:49 PM
I believe I have this feeling now. I am now starting my second week on 150mg XL and it feels I am a little high all the time. My eyes are tired and my brain just is not there.

At the moment I don't know if it is the allergy season starting or the medicine.