View Full Version : Adderall and period abnormality for the first time, im worried :(

Raven Poe
01-27-14, 09:23 PM
I have been on Adderall 10mg 7 days now and I just noticed I am bleeding or spotting. My menstruation is not supposed to begin for another 2 weeks. I have had a period 14 years now and I have never bled in between my cycles before which makes me think adderall is to blame as that is the only thing "New" into my life and body. Am I wrong to believe it is adderall causing it? Any ladies out there who know anything about this??? I am truly freaking out only because I'm afraid it may not be adderall and something mote serious (uterus problem, pregnancy, etc.) Any advice or opinion will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

stillnotginger
01-29-14, 05:10 PM
Some women spot at ovulation time. While its not "normal" its not abnormal either if that makes sense.

Musical Dreamer
01-30-14, 11:40 AM
Anything can throw my cycle out of whack. Some people are more sensitive to changes in their routine than others. I'd say it's not that big of a deal, but again it happens to me all the time. If you are really worried, it never hurts to talk to a doctor. Good luck.

31513_joy
02-20-14, 08:11 AM
This happened to me a month ago. Mine was precancerous cells in the cervix. �� but, women's body is a crazy thing. Periods will change if your stressed or eat differently. If you are worried, go see the doctor. I know that helped me.