View Full Version : Anxiety Makes Everything a Big Deal

BellaVita
01-29-14, 12:05 AM
I hate how any form of anxiety "makes everything a big deal."

It's confusing, irritating, disturbing, unrelenting....

And then I take my kloni, and I'm like, "Oh, that's not such a big deal..."

#anxietystruggles

Daydreamin22
01-29-14, 12:33 AM
Yea, your brain changes when someone is scaring you/ giving you anxiety. There is fear of the unknown so your mind makes up all these scenarios of how your worst fear could happen.

It's unrealistic usually. But when someone is afraid, everything goes into survival mode and everything gets set aside but your survival. All else is put on the back burner. Apparently you have to learn how to compartmentalize it. That's one way I've heard not actually positive.

You have to learn how to deal with it I think. For me it messed up a lot. Ill send you some websites so it doesn't get out of control. What are you anxious about?

Anxiety sucks I get it bad sometimes.
http://hellogiggles.com/things-to-do-when-youre-anxious

http://m.helpguide.org/articles/anxiety/anxiety-self-help

BellaVita
01-29-14, 12:37 AM
Yea, your brain changes when someone is scaring you/ giving you anxiety. There is fear of the unknown so your mind makes up all these scenarios of how your worst fear could happen.

It's unrealistic usually. But when someone is afraid, everything goes into survival mode and everything gets set aside but your survival. All else is put on the back burner. Apparently you have to learn how to compartmentalize it. That's one way I've heard not actually positive.

You have to learn how to deal with it I think. For me it messed up a lot. Ill send you some websites so it doesn't get out of control. What are you anxious about?

Maybe this will help if you need it sometime.
http://m.helpguide.org/articles/anxiety/anxiety-self-help

Thanks Daydreamin'. :)

I'm anxious about so many things, and too unmotivated(amongst other things) to type them out.

It's not always so bad.

janiew
01-29-14, 12:42 AM
Yeah, anxiety can make everything a big deal... Been there done that...

When it's adequately treated, not so much. It is deal-able.

Fraser_0762
01-29-14, 12:46 AM
I stay clear of everything and everybody, so I don't give myself the chance to get worked up over anything.

Although, in saying that. I sometimes get worked up over silly things over the internet, so I guess there's no really getting away from the Anxiety, no matter how hard you try to hide away from it.

BellaVita
01-29-14, 12:47 AM
I stay clear of everything and everybody, so I don't give myself the chance to get worked up over anything.

Although, in saying that. I sometimes get worked up over silly things over the internet, so I guess there's no really getting away from the Anxiety, no matter how hard you try to hide away from it.

I steer clear of people too, Fraser! :lol:

#anxietyftl (for the lose)

Hahahahahaha

Fuzzy12
01-29-14, 05:23 AM
Anxiety making everything a big deal is anxiety I guess.

I remember in one of my worst anxiety bouts (PMS), I felt as if everything was coming crashing down on me..because I couldn't figure out how to inflate my tyres with air. It wasn't important. I could still drive with reduced pressure, etc. but I went absolutely crazy. And then I managed to fill up air and I continued going crazy. It was only when I got my periods that suddenly I was ok (that's when I realised I might have a problem with PMS).

Daydreamin22
01-30-14, 12:49 AM
This sounds weird, but one of your sences can calm you down. You just have to figurew out what it is. Tonight I was anxious and... smelled a lemon slice and it worked. haha

stef
01-30-14, 11:11 AM
well im here on relaxing vacation at my mom's and I feel totally anxious because I feel i must "use this unstructured time wisely". (reading, crochet project...) and I should do some laundry. I have one 10th the responsibilities I ususally have and I am about as anxious right now. as I am at home...