View Full Version : Strattera , how good is it !

Two89w
02-08-14, 03:57 AM
Just an update for those who may be interested.

I am a 44 yo male and I have been taking straterra for 6 weeks (80mg per day).

Well what can I say, the change in me over the last 6 weeks (along with my regular psych sessions) has been life changing. Incredible focus/concentration especially at work. No more wandering thoughts, no more massive highs and lows and if I do run into an emotional problem I can control it and move on.

The side effects are non existent and my hand writing has improved. There is probably lots more I could say but you get my drift and for the first time in my life I can say I am genuinely happy :D

For those of you who are still getting used to your particular medication or maybe changing medication because it's not working , just persevere as the rewards are worth the effort.

Corina86
02-08-14, 09:07 AM
Thanks! There is a thread about success stories with Strattera. You should post your progress there as well.

Two89w
02-14-14, 04:54 AM
I went to an Excel training course today, it was the first real new situation where focus and concentration were required. What can I say but WOW I actually really enjoyed the day and my attention and focus was like I have never experienced before.....Strattera is GOLD !