View Full Version : Ecstasy and Music

Dopes1
02-08-14, 05:29 AM
Can ecstasy predispose you to preferring certain kinds of music?

ginniebean
02-08-14, 11:22 AM
It probably can, I know my friends and I used to try and guess what a musician was on when they wrote a song.

dvdnvwls
02-08-14, 12:29 PM
I wouldn't be over-specific in trying to determine which kinds of music, since it depends what the person has heard in the past etc, but anything that affects you in any way (moods, events, different foods, any substance) could predispose you to a different kind of music.

hurricane630
02-19-14, 07:14 PM
Idk if vyvanse and adderall are similar to what your asking about, I believe they are somewhat similar. But I know when I've taken either(vyvanse or adderall), I LOVE to listen to hard rock or alternative rock(bands like disturbed, alien ant farm, AC/DC, etc.).

Rebelyell
02-19-14, 07:19 PM
I think its the other way around.Ive never tried X heard from a friend a few years back who did it she said your body sensations are increased so many times over and you can end up having the best sex on it.I don't think its a good idea for most of us to be playing mad scientists w our brains when are brains are already messed up and half cocked to begin with.The other thing is you never know what its cut with.If you cant enjoy music and good times w out drugs then maybe you have far more serious problems then.

erratic
02-20-14, 06:22 AM
I think it can in a way. I think in general a person is much more receptive to all music when on ecstasy.

I've never done it but I knew a girl who was flipping through stations in my vehicle and she stopped on one that I made clear that I didn't like and she said, "I like it because I heard it when I was on ecstasy once."