View Full Version : Everyone on here please read this!

NateDEEzy
02-10-14, 04:18 PM
Hey everyone,

I just thought I'd share a video I came across the other day. As you may know I feel as though ADD is severely impacted/amplified by fear. I detailed in many other posts my experience of reading a book called "The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success" and how it changed my life. Well after being in total bliss for months I fell from it and have since been trying to get back to where I was. I was in a deep depression for a while until I came across this video the other day that describes why exactly I felt so amazing after reading that book.

People always talk about the benefit of positive thoughts, but it never seemed legit to me, and it's because it's only half the story. Anyway I am very analytical and religion never made sense to me because most of it contradicts itself, I beleived Jesus' message to be love and in the Bible were statements contrary to that. That was until I realized that the Bible was created by people who didn't have the same level of understanding as Jesus did. It's like one of my fav spiritual teachers, Eckhart Tolle, while I think I have a good understanding of his teaching, I haven't materialized into my reality what he feels always, which he describes as a varying degree of bliss. And so it clicked. I follow his teaching, yet I haven't the same realization as he does because he feels that way and I don't and so this is most likely why the Bible has text in it that contradicts the message of unconditional love. Also, I've come to find that the Bible has also been altered by individuals during the King James edit, and it links to the illuminati, sounds crazy I realize this, but it's true. This being said, I found myself getting very very down before realizing this because I thought if truth can't be found in religion, where can it?

And then I came across this video, and in it the guy describes the missing books of the Bible and what they taught an it is seriously incredible. Anyway, the point is, spirituality is really basically what Jesus taught, because spirituality is basically based in love. That being said, this video talks about this, and how our reality is based on not just our thoughts, but by our emotions. And when the 2 match in a loving state, THIS is bliss. And what he talks about is that Jesus also talks about this in the missing books, which is really just incredible. Anyway, the point is, watch the video, check out that book TSSLOS, you don't have to wonder why it's working like I tried to figure out forever, I did the leg work, it is detailed in this video, and hopefully it will dramatically improve your quality of life!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNaPmmuHCs

Also, here's another video that's quite good that it related to all this, watch this one second though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaHDCcUcmc0

Sorry if this seems kinda out there and not very in-depth but if I tried to explain it all it'd take forever, the root of what I'm trying to say is in here, which is, the combo of thought and emotion create your reality, it was taught by Jesus, the real meaning to life is Love, and if you can realize this into your everyday reality life can be bliss no matter what happens to you. So check that book out if you can afford it, otherwise I think there's a PDF of it online, and try to realize it's teachings into your life. I am a first hand example that it works, go back through my older posts if you'd like and read my experience with it, but basically to sum it up in one example, I was in such bliss that I almost shed tears from the love I felt from a stranger opening the door for me at the gym I workout at. It sounds strange, but believe me, it was incredible and something everyone would want to have be their reality if only they could experience it to know what exactly I'm talking about.

NateDEEzy
02-10-14, 04:56 PM
Thanks for moving this, now no one is gonna see it!

peripatetic
02-10-14, 05:00 PM
moderator note:

since you've opted to post on the thread, allow me to reply:

ONLY in this section are members permitted to share spiritual and other means of coping with adhd and co existing conditions without violating our guidelines.

we have a restriction on debating political, religious and other issues. so, I've moved your thread here so it can exist. i'd be happy to move it to our private password protected debates section if you prefer.

either way, calling out moderators on threads isn't in bounds either, so if you'd like the move, you can send me a private message. and, if you want to further discuss moderator action taken by me or another staff member, again, *private message*.

please return to the topic of the thread that you started...which I don't believe was on moderator action or the guidelines.

cheers

someothertime
02-11-14, 03:49 AM
I would like to hear more about this concept over time... with relation to PI...

I take it the book and methods here are like excercise and other mindfullness based activities in that they are relative to effort and impermanent? this is not to criticise you in any way... though to me Eckhart is half way between Anthony Robbins and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy / CBT... a little too abstract for my tastes... hopefully i will get around to looking at the book and seeing if there is tangible day to day application methods...

care to also add supplimential correlating belief systems ( briefly - just a general pointer and principle rather than doctrine if you please)?... you see this as more spiritual than emotional? that they are one? hence cbt is incomplete?

please, elaborate... because a perspective and book are good... and thankyou for your post btw... i do struggle to tie this in with ADDers day to day... on a practical level... I also think that you suggest other people adopting this "philosophy" / embracing this perspective... and that your religious references contradict that to some extent, even the guy in the video substantiates the universal nature of spirituality...

not a criticism of you... merely a suggestion that you broaden your perspective on this... ( not necissarily in your own beliefs though of the general method / principle )

sarek
02-11-14, 04:05 AM
I have had major success with using an intensive form of 24/7 self awareness. I am not focusing on meditation as such, for which i don't have the patience anyway, but i incorporate the methods into daily life.

They serve not only to mitigate many of the more impulsive consequences of my ADD but also allow me to increase my knowledge of self.

The downside is that its a practice which must be followed rigorously or else it will gradually lose its effectiveness.
Nowadays, my good days are no longer the ones when good things happen. They are now the ones where I feel I have been sufficiently aware. The bad ones on the contrary are the days when I feel I have been fully asleep again.

NateDEEzy
02-11-14, 02:43 PM
I would like to hear more about this concept over time... with relation to PI...

I take it the book and methods here are like excercise and other mindfullness based activities in that they are relative to effort and impermanent? this is not to criticise you in any way... though to me Eckhart is half way between Anthony Robbins and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy / CBT... a little too abstract for my tastes... hopefully i will get around to looking at the book and seeing if there is tangible day to day application methods...

care to also add supplimential correlating belief systems ( briefly - just a general pointer and principle rather than doctrine if you please)?... you see this as more spiritual than emotional? that they are one? hence cbt is incomplete?

please, elaborate... because a perspective and book are good... and thankyou for your post btw... i do struggle to tie this in with ADDers day to day... on a practical level... I also think that you suggest other people adopting this "philosophy" / embracing this perspective... and that your religious references contradict that to some extent, even the guy in the video substantiates the universal nature of spirituality...

not a criticism of you... merely a suggestion that you broaden your perspective on this... ( not necissarily in your own beliefs though of the general method / principle )

What I like about the book that I think differs from Eckhart Tolle is, it's more of a practical specific method, do this, this, and this, and it really helps, as opposed to the somewhat abstract method Eckhart teaches, which is transcend the mind by observation, this method can be very confusing and frustrating as it can often make the mind more active in anticipation. essentially TSSLOS does the same sort of thing just in a more "do this" type way. And it's very short too, which was very appealing to me