View Full Version : woman solo sex on adderall

problemchild123
02-11-14, 05:15 AM
i'm an 18 year old girl and i found that if you masturbate on adderall it eliminates the come down and allows me to fall asleep. the problem i have is that as we all know it's almost impossible to get off on this drug. i feel really gross because i will try for hours and be so focused on the goal of an orgasm.
i'm not sure what to do because i think i may have damaged my clit pretty bad. please tell me i'm not the only one who's done this...

zilphy
02-13-14, 07:55 PM
Been there done that.

Now, I don't have any problems climaxing on adderall. Everything goes well as long as I enjoy the ride and keep a nice fantasy in my head. I need prep time to get my mind right. It usually takes 35-45 minutes daily to reach O depending on how distracted I am. If i skip a few days it may only take 10 minutes.

My mind wanders. Alcohol, cold medicine and anti anxiety meds will prevent it from happening. It won't happen if I am rushed, worried about being interrupted, or overly emotional. Learn what turns you on (music, smells, sounds, textures, oils). Relax yourself and appreciate your body. Don't go directly for the orgasm. Enjoy your other parts too. When you do go there, only tease your clit for 20 or so minutes, then apply the pressure, focus your mind on your fantasy and work the clit for 10-15 minutes. Back off again if it doesn't happen. During this time, change to a lower setting if you use a toy. Fast isn't always the answer. Nor is penetration. Unfortunately, it isn't a recipe that remains the same every time. That's why it is important to enjoy the ride and not get frustrated with yourself.

Be really patient. Learning to enjoy the process will help sooth you to sleep even if you don't orgasm. Buying new toys or going at it harder won't compensate for having a turned on mind.

I agree, the big O does makes for a restful sleep:-)

KPinfra
02-14-14, 03:37 PM
It won't happen if I am rushed, worried about being interrupted, or overly emotional. Learn what turns you on (music, smells, sounds, textures, oils). Relax yourself and appreciate your body. Don't go directly for the orgasm. Enjoy your other parts too. When you do go there, only tease your clit for 20 or so minutes, then apply the pressure, focus your mind on your fantasy and work the clit for 10-15 minutes. Back off again if it doesn't happen. During this time, change to a lower setting if you use a toy. Fast isn't always the answer. Nor is penetration. Unfortunately, it isn't a recipe that remains the same every time. That's why it is important to enjoy the ride and not get frustrated with yourself.

Be really patient. Learning to enjoy the process will help sooth you to sleep even if you don't orgasm. Buying new toys or going at it harder won't compensate for having a turned on mind.

That's wonderful advice

We're much more sensitive to comfort, our senses, and also have a wider range of pleasure points than men. So, first, maybe don't think of the orgasm as the purpose.. perhaps instead think of just relaxing first.

To relax, one thing to try is progressive muscle relaxation:
http://www.anxietybc.com/sites/default/files/MuscleRelaxation.pdf

Light some candles maybe, have a bath, just enjoy the moment.

Noowww.. if you should desire :) start to rub some sensitive parts of your body. Remember your thighs, your breasts, and just reellaaxxx.

Then, you might decide to start to masturbate, but, don't feel like your goal is to orgasm, just, enjoy.

Some women prefer penetration, so, you may insert your fingers and also relax your pelvis muscles. Like said above, penetration is not necessary, just, depends.. think of it as learning about what gives you pleasure.

Let's say you decide to masturbate and don't achieve orgasm.. well. So what. ;P You just got to relax and enjoy yourself. As you take less pressure off yourself, the orgasm will come..and, you might be surprised how powerful it can be when you've deeply relaxed.

Enjoy

ashlers
02-18-14, 07:33 PM
actually I'm one of the few that can get off on adderall although it takes me longer, it's still possible. don't be so focused on the act itself and I recommend a site called " literotica" not for everyone but it's got some really hot stories that can help you just relax your mind and focus on the stories and get you more aroused!

zilphy
02-19-14, 04:41 PM
Also, smelling my husband's recently worn t-shirt is a nice trigger for me and helps keep my mind focused. Just having his scent around can speed up the O process. Plus, he took it as a huge compliment when I asked for his shirt:)

I only use his "hang around the house" t-shirts. Using the "just mowed the yard" t-shirt would have an adverse effect:lol:

Smells are a big deal for me. I like Neutrogena sesame scented body oil (Walmart), Lavender Vanilla pillow spray (Bath & Body Works), Chanel #5 perfume and Rose scented anything.

Whatever it takes.

Unmanagable
02-19-14, 04:55 PM
I've found using organic coconut oil as a massage oil/lubricant vs. the typical store bought brands causes much less irritation after "marathon" sessions, be it solo, or "here we go". :) The consistency is much more pleasant and it's really good for your skin, too.

lavita_bella
03-01-14, 05:46 AM
I have way better orgasms on Adderall... I find that since my focus is better, I can focus on feeling good and enjoying myself instead of my mind wandering in every direction. I'm also more aware of my body, too

fracturedstory
03-01-14, 06:52 AM
Oh good Lord, what have I walked into! :eek:

I used to think on Ritalin I was hypersexual, but no, I always have been. Add some mania into the mix and...oh gees I better make sure I suppress these urges.