View Full Version : Vent here

witsend
03-20-05, 10:15 PM
Well, my quiet weekend is over--back to the chaos that has become my life.:o (my boys went camping)

Not 15-20 mins after they were home it started. "STOP THAT!" " WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" etc... WHY??!! oh yeah ADHD-I forgot:p

Then a little while ago hubby went to take out trash stepped in some kitty litter that missed the trash can & acted like I put it ther on purpose!! I said sorry, then 10 mins later he did it again!!! DUH!!

To top it off I never did clean the house.

Don't mean to be a whiner (god knows I have enough of that already) but needed to get it out of my system.

Thanks for listening (or is it reading?)

crazymama05
03-20-05, 10:31 PM
Vent away wits......I believe it is a definate necessity! Sorry the peace and quiet is gone. Its almost like losing a good friend aint it?

I havent had many crazy days lilke that since my daughter left for college. I miss her, but I like the peace and quiet, and the lack of responsibility. I can concentrate on me more, and my husband when the mood moves me!!!!! LOL ;)

witsend
03-20-05, 10:35 PM
thanks crazy!
to topit all off my son is out of school for 2 weeks for spring break & school is ouy for summer in 11 wks... AHHHH!!

crazymama05
03-20-05, 10:37 PM
Hey wits, wanna come over for a few days?

witsend
03-20-05, 10:39 PM
I'm so there !! gotta stop in TX & get my b/f she has 4 boys at home on spring break!!!

Imnapl
03-20-05, 10:42 PM
I guess it wouldn't help to tell you I am off work for two weeks for Spring Break and my kids are adults? :D

My goal is to do some Spring cleaning. :eek:

crazymama05
03-20-05, 10:46 PM
Apple, that almost borders on cruelty! Hee hee

Wits, make sure you and your b/f bring some warm clothes, we may get more snow.

witsend
03-20-05, 10:48 PM
apple you can stop tortureing us now -- shoo! (just kidding)

SNOW??!! in that case I'll stay here nice & sunny!!

crazymama05
03-20-05, 10:54 PM
Wits, ya ever been sleding? Snowball fights are fun, making snow angels, or sitting around a roaring fire with popcorn and a nice glass of wine, and a Brad Pitt movie!

Imnapl
03-20-05, 10:57 PM
Apple, that almost borders on cruelty! Hee hee

Neither of you have seen my house! :eek:

witsend
03-20-05, 10:58 PM
We have snow in San diego I've been sledding plenty I just prefer to be warm.

crazymama05
03-20-05, 11:22 PM
Me too wits, but alas, I must stay here. For now............

Apple, I will see your house, and raise you mine! I have three dogs and two cats. What do you have to say to that? hee hee!

Imnapl
03-20-05, 11:32 PM
Apple, I will see your house, and raise you mine! I have three dogs and two cats. What do you have to say to that? hee hee!
You are so on, girl! :cool:
I have one very big dog and three cats.

RhapsodyInBlue
03-20-05, 11:41 PM
I guess it wouldn't help to tell you I am off work for two weeks for Spring Break and my kids are adults? :D

My goal is to do some Spring cleaning. :eek:
:eek: Are you feeling ok? :eek: Spring Cleaning?:eek: ........but you get a break:( ............have fun, Imnapl;)

Imnapl
03-20-05, 11:46 PM
Viktoria, you are very kind, but if I told you more, it might tip my hand to CrazyMamma who has thrown down the gauntlet. Patience.

RhapsodyInBlue
03-20-05, 11:48 PM
Viktoria, you are very kind, but if I told you more, it might tip my hand to CrazyMamma who has thrown down the gauntlet. Patience.
This is going to be worth the wait:D :D !

Imnapl
03-20-05, 11:57 PM
............have fun, Imnapl;)
While we are waiting, :rolleyes: I always have fun; especially at work. :D

RhapsodyInBlue
03-21-05, 12:13 AM
While we are waiting, :rolleyes: I always have fun; especially at work. :D
:eek: Bad girl :D!!!! ;)

crazymama05
03-21-05, 12:53 AM
Gauntlet you say.........yes, bring it apple! I see your animals and mine, and raise you a husband who is sick! Hmmmmmmm, what else ya got! Hee hee!

Imnapl
03-21-05, 01:06 AM
Sorry, I was cleaning. :D
raise you a husband who is sick! Mentally or physically? ;)
That is a hard one to beat . . . how about an unmedicated, young adult daughter who had to ask where the sugar was when the dispenser was in the dishwasher? :p

witsend
03-21-05, 01:57 AM
I see your animals & raise you 2 hermit crabs, a bucket of tad poles one of my 3 cats knocked over (we saved them), a lizarad that came back w/ them from the dessert;/ ,& a grama that lives next door. ( we have 2 dogs too)

Imnapl
03-21-05, 02:35 AM
O.K., the lizard wins. :eek:
Time to pull out the big guns. Last summer, adult son gets transferred and moves back home bringing all of his household goods and one cat. :( Adult daughter decides that music school sucks and moves back home with her wordly possessions. :( I procrastinate all summer, thinking August is a good time to do some heavy purging and cleaning when I fell and tore my rotator cuff to shreds. :eek:

witsend
03-21-05, 02:48 AM
OUCH!!! its a small lizard. 2-3 inches long. kinda cute in a scaley sorta way. neighbor went to pet store earlier, had her get me some teeny tiny crickets for him. Did I mention he's in a cooking pot right now? yeah, nice huh?

RhapsodyInBlue
03-21-05, 10:59 AM
You're all scared of a lizard?????????????????? :D:D:D

crazymama05
03-21-05, 12:25 PM
Although my daughter just moved back as well, I concede......the lizard takes it, or apple and her two children. Especailly the one that cant find the sugar.

Just wanted to share something of my own daughter.....she has been living with me almost all of her life, but when she empties the dishwasher, she still has no clue where everything goes. She just leaves it on the counter. LOL-either she is duping me, or she really has no clue.

Apple, sorry about your rotator cuff! How painful!

I am going to go clean now.

Oh ya, one more thing. I found a new way to organize my thoughts, or tasks actually. I have a write on wipe off marker and a HUGE mirror in my bathroom, last night I made a list of things to do for the week and a list for the spring, numbered them in order of when to do them and now I see it as soon as I get up so I can organize me day. I hope it works. (plus I am thinking different colored markers would be good too)

witsend
03-21-05, 01:46 PM
you would think that growing up in a house where things are still in the same place as before.....you'd be able to find things like sugar, or know where the dishes go, she gets dishes out right?!!! It's small stuff like that that drive me crazy!!

OH for the record Blue --I'm not afraid a lizards-- I'm a tomboy--caught them all during my childhood!!

crazymama05
03-21-05, 02:17 PM
I know wits, that drives me crazy too. She acts so helpless sometimes. Which is weird because I have never been helpless. (tough childhood.....loner) So that is why I always think she has an angle.

So does anyone else start to clean, go in like gang-busters, then find either you are out of energy or you all of a sudden get lost and cant start again? That is where I am right now! Help!

witsend
03-21-05, 02:21 PM
I NEED to clean today no matter what!!! But I know what you mean, Ya get going --your on a roll then you go pee, or the phone rings, & BOOM! you can't get started again!! I'm Famous for cleaning like 4 places at once!! you know clean here, find something that goes there....

crazymama05
03-21-05, 02:27 PM
Yup, me too wits. Maybe that is why I am wiped out already. That plus I have 105 lb dog shadowing me EVERYWHERE I go. I think I am wasting alot of energy just trying to get around him. (little ****)

witsend
03-21-05, 02:31 PM
LOL!! the dogs drive me bonkers too!! I'm costantly tripping on them, then they yelp cuz I stepped on their tail, toes or something. My little dog is way worse than the big one, at least she moves when i move toward her.

crazymama05
03-21-05, 02:34 PM
Ya, I dont even see my little dogs anymore, they have learned to steer clear......but the big guy aint caught on yet.

Ok, I have to try and get back to it! Wish me luck! :D

crazymama05
03-21-05, 02:36 PM
Ok, I just finished posting the last one, turn my chair around to get to work and voila, my 105 lb dog is laying on my kitchen table. No ****, he is up on top of my kitchen table!!!!! I am dieing here! ROFLMAO!

witsend
03-21-05, 02:39 PM
Lol!!!! Oh My God!!!!!! Are You Serious????? He Weighs How Much?? How'd He Get His Big A** Up There???

witsend
03-21-05, 02:40 PM
Still Laughing!!!! I Can So Picture That!!!

crazymama05
03-21-05, 02:42 PM
Its a big long country type table with chairs and a bench.....he uses the bench. Its just like the bench type picnic table outside that is actually his. So he must think the indoor one is his too.

witsend
03-21-05, 02:43 PM
Explains Alot! What Type Of Dog Mama?

Imnapl
03-21-05, 02:49 PM
you would think that growing up in a house where things are still in the same place as before.....you'd be able to find things like sugar You would, wouldn't you, but then, she can sight read any piece of music written, plays piano to make my heart sing and makes me laugh until I'm weak. I love a paradox.

Imnapl
03-21-05, 02:51 PM
my 105 lb dog is laying on my kitchen table.

O.K. The dog takes the lizard, hands down. :D

witsend
03-21-05, 03:12 PM
Yeah I agree w/ apple. Dog has officially been declared the winner!!

crazymama05
03-21-05, 04:12 PM
Apple and Wits......RFLMAO....again! I wasnt even trying to win this time, I just thought it was hilarious.

By the way he is an all black AKC champion Bred German Shepard. And let me just tell you, I love him to death, but you can get just as great an animal from the pound! And it is much cheaper. But he sure is a hoot I tell ya!

Apple, I love the paradox thing too. My daughter can draw pictures that really bend your mind. It amazes me. I can't draw to save my life, so I dont know where she got it from. All in all, peculiarities aside, my daughter is my hero!

Sugarbossbabe
03-21-05, 06:03 PM
I know how ya feel,had a bad day yesterday,my son stole from me again so was dissapointed in him,I find I get that way now more than angry :(

He got into his first fight today,some little boy called him a nasty word and he kicked his ***,i was quite proud of him,cos he used to get bullied,guess those days are gone now.

My kids come off on Thursday for the easter holidays and I find that I tend to have more trouble with the 15 year old than I do with Troy,so not too much looking forward to that,but on the other hand its my birthday in 2 weeks and my best friend who I havent see since June is coming to visit,so things might be looking up. :)

crazymama05
03-21-05, 06:38 PM
Funny how "dissappointed" seems more likely these days then anger eh sugar.

Good luck with the holiday vacation......

And have a wonderful birthday with your friend. (What a great gift!)

witsend
03-22-05, 01:37 AM
oh Sugar I'm sorry. How old is he? Good luck with spring break...Oh and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

I wish I could see my b/f soon, they (her & the fam were supposed to come out this summer, but it won't work out it seems:C) It's been ...let's see...about 5 yrs since we saw eachother last. Enjoy her company!!!

Sugarbossbabe
03-22-05, 08:48 AM
Crazymama...yeah I guess after it happening so often you begin to expect it :( Witsend,he is 9 and ty for the birthday wishes :)

witsend
03-22-05, 12:18 PM
Any time, everyones B-DAY should be happy!!!!!

My boy is 8 I hope he doesn't go that route, he used to when he was a toddler.
Once i emptied his pockets & all of these teeny tiny black rubber washers fell out. I asked him where they came from, he told me home depot& that they were tires for his cars. ( he used to take all the wheels off & lose them)

I know that this prob'ly doesn't compare to what he's doing but I thought maybe a little laugh could help!!

witsend
03-23-05, 10:13 PM
Just thought I'd let everyone know how nice spring break has been so far ( ya know now that I said this....) Just a little argueing about doing some school work that is behind. But other than that it's been all good!!!! :D

witsend
03-30-05, 08:49 PM
Can I just say I'm glad that Spring Break is almost over!!!! Still not done w/ the behind school work, but he's getting there.

Today started out good, but a couple of hours ago I had to bury one of my 2 1/2 week old kittens. That stupid dog!!! Now I'm a wreck!! We ahd only gone outside for a few minutes, when I came back in the dog had the kitten in her mouth. Now the twin to that one keeps crying--loudly!! Do you think he knows?

Nucking_Futs
03-30-05, 09:11 PM
I hate my new job lol its boring, tedious, never ending lines and lines of information I just have to scan and my eyes are starting to cross. The upside is I make about the same pay I make at the nursing home for 1/3 of the hours and I have been able to cut my hours from 60-70 at the nursing home a week to 24 a week. Ok ok so its not all that bad...aww wait I'm supposed to vent here aren't I?

ummm yes he knows his brother/sister is missing and probably feels abondoned...place in a safe warm area with a small cuddle buddy and a wind up alarm...worked for our puppy when her mother was hit by a car. Little animals are like little babies take away their security and they need extra love. Good luck on getting a good nights rest.

witsend
03-30-05, 09:16 PM
He's got two other sibs in there, but he just keeps crying, understandable. Mom kitty keeps leaving to look for her baby. We showed her the kitten & let her clean her up before we burried her.

Hey a cut in hrs & making the same pay works well!!! I need to find a new salon to work in. The one I'm at is just too slow. I like most everyone I work with but they aren't paying my bills!! :) I hate changing salons....you always lose clients & I can't really afford too....

Nucking_Futs
03-30-05, 10:49 PM
Creative advertising? have you tried it? We needed to raise money to build a community building to house the fire trucks; during the winter months they were kept outside and the water truck had to be filled before heading out to calls or the water froze in the pipes and in the summer months they were kept in grain bins which the dust caused a whole other mess of problems. We built an outhouse and people paid to have it put on someone's lawn and they had to pay to have it removed...never had a complaint but lots of repeat customer's and paybacks. How about an outhouse that says you can only have it removed after getting your hair cut by so and so. lmbo ok probably wouldn't work as well as it did in hicksville but you could get creative.

Nucking_Futs
03-30-05, 10:50 PM
:eek: I know I know...

first haircut picture's offered here. Everyone keeps the first snip of hair but rarely do they ever bring their camera.

witsend
03-30-05, 10:55 PM
yeah I don't think the outhouse idea would go over real well w/ us city folk!!:D The place I work in now doesn't get enough walk-ins is the problem. I have some places I can check out tho.