Abi
02-26-14, 09:03 AM
Happy, happy birthday my friend :):) :)

Unmanagable
02-26-14, 10:04 AM
Happy Every F'n Day, Sarah!! :)

Lunacie
02-26-14, 11:22 AM
This forum needs a birthday smiley ... like this one ...

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608042273956430533&w=151&h=164&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

Happy Birthday Sarah!

stef
02-26-14, 11:25 AM
Happy birthday Sarah!!!!!

someothertime
02-26-14, 11:40 AM
happy birthday MsSweets!

salleh
02-26-14, 12:01 PM
...Well MIss Sarah.....hope you have the best of Birthdays, .....have a wonderfully Happy Birthday ....

Stevuke79
02-26-14, 12:16 PM
Happy Birthday!!

sarek
02-26-14, 05:10 PM
Happy birthday dear Sarah. No F jokes from me today, just big massive Bday party hugs.

Ms. Mango
02-26-14, 09:59 PM
Happy Birthday!
http://www.addforums.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=11850&albumid=1358&dl=1393466397&thumb=1 (http://www.addforums.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1358&pictureid=11850)

Greyhound1
02-26-14, 11:18 PM
Happy Birthday wishes

Hawutwut
02-26-14, 11:35 PM
Happy Birthday!

ginniebean
02-27-14, 02:40 AM
Happy Birthday Sarah! :)

BellaVita
02-27-14, 04:57 AM
happy birthday girl!!!!

Raye
03-01-14, 03:54 AM
Happy Birthday to one of my dear friends.
I hope you had a great day. xx

sarahsweets
03-01-14, 05:29 AM
Thank you all so much! You have no idea how much this little thread meant to me and I will tell you why......

Not to sound like sour grapes or anything.....

So I wanted to go shopping on my birthday and watch some trash tv, thats all. Kids were supposed to be in school.

My youngest had been complaining of ear pain and woke up crying. I had to take her to the dr and she has a horrible ear infection. Some mom right? She said her ear hurt a fews days prior but ran no fever and wasnt that upset but I didnt take her to the dr and on my birthday I felt bad for my sweet girl. So My dr is 1/2 hour away. Had to drive there in some weird snow bands, wait then get the script and drive all the way back to the pharmacy, wait there and then home. It was 11:30 by the time I got home. Great, just in time for Jerry Springer. Well, this sweet girl of mine was in pain so I let her have the tv. Also my son made plans with his girlfriend. In the morning he said " man mom, I forgot, Im sorry just that I told her we would hang out today"

Rather than be some guilt wishing b**ch I told him he should do what he needed to do. When he came home from school he asked me if I could recommend a nice place to take her because he only had 50$. WHAT?? He asked me what time we were going to dinner and I said about 5:30 He looked at me, and knelt by me while I was watching something on tv and he said "Mom, Im so sorry I dont know what to do"
I am not one of those people who like to whip out the "after all Ive done for you" cards.
He left and came home 1 hour later and said he just wanted to drive to her and tell her in person his mistake. He had tears in his eyes and said he felt bad for even thinking of going and I knew he was sincere so I thanked him and we left for dinner.

Dinner was great! So overall things turned around and my husband was a sweetie. Came home to my favorite cupcakes and had a quiet night.

Now, I have had some major in law issues and if you are that interested in them you would have to peruse the parenting section but needeless to say things are strained. I dont care for the most part what they think BUT a teensy weensy part of me does. I never got a call from them to wish me a happy birthday, nor my BIL or SIL. The next day I got a text wishing me well and saying she would call that night.

MIL called and talked to my husband about their new appliances they got the night before, then when she talked to me, she talked about her new appliances and why she couldnt call me yesterday because they were getting delievered. She also wanted to make plans to celebrate the next weekend but said it had to be Sunday which may not work for me.

ANYHOW, I guess I blew up this thread! I should stop expecting the same people doing the same things, to have different outcomes. I know this. My kids and my husband are the most important and they were there and everything worked out in the end. It just wasnt the day I had planned in my head but then again, I should know better than to expect anything to go as I planned!

Thanks for the wishes. It was truly touching reading your wishes on a day that had such an element of sh*ttiness

Fuzzy12
03-02-14, 10:32 AM
Happy birthday sarah. I'm sure I'm late. I'm glad dyou had a nice d innerl. Your son sounds like a real sweet heart.. not difficult to see where he got that from;) and it's super sweet of you to not try to guilt trip him. Sounds like my mom... the better parts of her.

Sorry about the in law trouble. That's never fun. I wish they could you as much as we do!!!!!

Anyway I'm rambling

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

:grouphug: