View Full Version : All Things Music Related

InvitroCanibal
03-10-14, 09:06 PM
I made this thread so that anyone in this forum can discuss music, either music they are working on or music already made. Lyrical subjective interpretations or lyric compositions are fine. Feel free to share the artist and song names you like as well. I'd be interested to see what else is out there in the music world.

Main thing is just don't be rude, in whatever feed back or criticism you have.

Good day :)

ADHDTV
12-17-15, 05:23 AM
Nobody makes their own music on here? Or did this thread just get overlooked?

stef
12-17-15, 05:50 AM
It must have been overlooked!

this isn't so much related because i've never created any music, but I'm in a symphonic band (I guess like the kind of music in a high school band), we have a nice program lined up for January that includes these haunting Bulgarian Dances with criss-crossing themes.

loopsey
03-22-16, 10:13 PM
I make my own music actually. I do rock, but I try to mix it with Brazilian samba a bit because of my background. I haven't written much lyrics because I don't sing well, but I record the guitar, bass, and drum parts myself. I find it very hard to finish songs because I am such a perfectionist when it comes to recording takes, a consequence of the ADD. Lately I've been trying to not be such a perfectionist, which is allowing creativity to flow more. Doing everything by yourself takes a longgg time, especially when you work full time.

TheGreatKing
04-01-16, 03:56 PM
I don;t have the patients to learn any musical instruments.
I used to beat box box as a teenager ;)
But i love music it just pumps me up and i get this like adrenaline rush sometimes :P
Anyone feel like that sometimes?