View Full Version : Movies drive me insane?!

onlymeagain
03-12-14, 09:38 PM
I have a hard time sitting through a movie without feeling really anxious or extremely disinterested. My friend (who loves movies) gets very frustrated about this and I've explained often they take a lot out of me. I get immense feelings of guilt and try to avoid them altogether- making it worse.

Do any of you have a really hard time with movies? How do they make you feel? Does anyone know if this is a symptom and why??? Gah!

anonymouspunk89
03-12-14, 09:55 PM
I love movies, it's my summer thing to go to the movies (not a big fan of the beach, the salt air aggravates my skin. Don't ask)
But dammit, when I'm not interested it's unbearable! I can be getting to a good point in the movie and I be unbearably bored (luckily for the last movie I went to, I wasn't in this kind of mood.)

salleh
03-12-14, 10:01 PM
....I only figured out that I can't stand sitting in most movies fairly recently ....spent years not really enjoying them ....

part of the problem is the movie itself ....I am bored to tears by most films ....they just aren't good enough to keep my attention ....I know this cause I can sit through movies that are excellent .....but it has to be riveting ....

.....Why not just go out to the ladies room? ...just make sure you sit close to the aisle....that's what I do now ....on the rare occasion that there is a film I want to see.....

....* this may be one of the reasons my cameraman husband divorced me !

sarahsweets
03-13-14, 04:36 AM
You have to decide whether its worth sitting through a movie in the theatre or watching them at home where you can get up if you are feeling distracted.

Corina86
03-13-14, 05:06 AM
Personally, I love certain types of movies (animation, action, fantasy etc), but I would never go or sit at one that I'm not interested in. Your friends should be understanding of this. Real friendship doesn't revolve on things that are this trivial. Sometimes I go the movies with my friends, sometimes I don't want to, sometimes they don't want to. I'm sure you can do something else together that can be fun for both of you. And I suppose your friend could see the movies with another person or alone, at home or in the cinema.

Fuzzy12
03-13-14, 05:28 AM
Watching a movie in the theatre is torture. I get very restless, feel trapped and bored to tears. There are very very few movies that don't bore me and slmost none that don't bore me after 90min. I hate that movies are getting longer and longer.

It's slightly better at home. At least when I get bored I can do something more exciting like fall asleep..:rolleyes:

Barbarian_A
03-13-14, 05:50 AM
I hate the movie theaters. I can't stand them, I literally get anxiety in them, I feel restricted and like everyone behind me is staring directly at my head! I know they're not, but still. I rather wait for movies to come out on DVD or on my favorite movie streaming site and watch them in the comfort of my own home!

Barbarian_A
03-13-14, 05:52 AM
I didn't realize this is a women with ADHD forum... -_-that's awkward.

salleh
03-13-14, 09:36 AM
.......When I was married to that cameraman ....we had a "Woody Allen" film night (before the scandal) .....about 10 people over for 3 films ....and oh the hush while they were on ....I tried saying something ( related to the film) while they were on, and the looks I got ! ......

....Youda thought it was the very word from on high that I was disrespecting .....fah !

....I hope none of you ever meet up with a "serious film student" !.....they seem to lack a sense of humor especially when a funny film is on ....go figure .....

stef
03-13-14, 09:47 AM
I can watch a movie if I like it; I love going to the theater, it's stimulating. but hard ot organisz so I don't go often enough...
but there's always this moment when I'm REALLY enjoying a movie and totally absorbed by it, that I'm AWARE that I'm sitting there, watching the movie.

Also i hate coming out of the theater. Especially in the afternoon it was nice and cozy in there...then this bright, ugly parking lot...
coming out of the theater in France is worse, when you've just seen the movie in english!

Stevuke79
03-13-14, 02:12 PM
I think what I experience sounds like what you are describing. Most movies make me very bored and restless. I'm ok with it though... Usually what happens is it's interesting for 10 minutes, then it gets boring and my mind drifts to an intriguing tidbit and inevitably I just daydreams the craap out if that. Then I'm happy as a pig in cake.

When I'm home, I watch on my ipad so no one cares if I pause it and get up every 10 minutes.

However sometimes, and this happens with music too, if I like the movie (even if I fully realize it was a bad movie), it can make me unbearably and extremely emotional. I'm quiet about it and I don't think people realize I'm feeling that way but if a movie gets to me I can feel like I want to pull my hair out or cry my eyes out.

Fuzzy12
03-13-14, 02:16 PM
I think what I experience sounds like what you are describing. Most movies make me very bored and restless. I'm ok with it though... Usually what happens is it's interesting for 10 minutes, then it gets boring and my mind drifts to an intriguing tidbit and inevitably I just daydreams the craap out if that. Then I'm happy as a pig in cake.

When I'm home, I watch on my ipad so no one cares if I pause it and get up every 10 minutes.

However sometimes, and this happens with music too, if I like the movie (even if I fully realize it was a bad movie), it can make me unbearably and extremely emotional. I'm quiet about it and I don't think people realize I'm feeling that way but if a movie gets to me I can feel like I want to pull my hair out or cry my eyes out.

I get super emotional as well..I don't even have to pay attention to the whole movie. There are some things that trigger me and if they happen to occur in the 2 min when I am paying attention I can cry my eyes out (I wish I could be quiet about it..it's pretty embarrassing and it always worries my husband). This can happen irrespective of if I like the movie or not. It doesn't even have to be a movie. I can get emotional over stupid sitcoms. Documentaries are the worst.

Stevuke79
03-13-14, 04:13 PM
I get super emotional as well..I don't even have to pay attention to the whole movie. There are some things that trigger me and if they happen to occur in the 2 min when I am paying attention I can cry my eyes out (I wish I could be quiet about it..it's pretty embarrassing and it always worries my husband). This can happen irrespective of if I like the movie or not. It doesn't even have to be a movie. I can get emotional over stupid sitcoms. Documentaries are the worst.

Do you get this way with music too? just curious.

If it's real, like a documentary,..I have a real hard time. It can even get to suicidal ideation, like I just can't handle life if I'm going to feel this. And it's usually not even the MOST serious stuff. Cancer, war, starvation.. Doesn't do it. Stuff with kids gets to me. People being taken advantage of. My wife and I might be watching a movie, even a stupid movie, and I'll notice my wife looking over at me. I guess she heard my teeth clench and she knows just what's going on. Last time I recall was The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo,.. the rape scene drove me nuts. It can last for hours but I'm glad I can just wrap it up and let it pass if that makes any sense.

Oh wait... I just saw barbarians post after writing all this.. Fuzzy, can you check the door and see if it's safe for me to step out? Sorry! Eyes were closed.. I didn't see anything I wasn't supposed to.

willow129
03-13-14, 05:01 PM
I can get anxiety in movie theaters, or any kind of theater or show, but I'm not sure if my anxiety is related to restlessness...**shrug**

I'm really selective in what movies I see, I hate violence.
I like snuggling up for something with my boyfriend though, but we mostly watch TV shows...but some of those can have long episodes.

Corina86
03-14-14, 07:38 AM
I didn't realize this is a women with ADHD forum... -_-that's awkward.

Nobody realized that :p

stef
03-14-14, 07:48 AM

I've cried over many sitcoms!
I refuse to go see an "emotional" film. Why I am going to pay money, to be sad??? Really I think the only movies I go to see, are comedy & science fiction & adventure.

It really annoys me how a lot of comedies have this "sentimental" part. I love parodies (Hot Shots!)

gnbeg
03-26-14, 09:59 AM
I can sit through a movie if it's in the theater. But I usually fidget or squirm a bit.
I can't sit still if I'm watching a DVD at home.

mezziestar
03-27-14, 12:40 PM
I do have problems with it. I'd say I fall asleep during 80% of the movies I see in the theatre (even ones I enjoy sometimes). Not being able to check my phone just about kills me. And I fidget like mad. First dates at the movie theatre have sometimes been torturous because I'm embarrassed about my fidgeting. :P

As I get older I like watching movies at home less and less. They're so much COMMITMENT! I far far prefer to watch TV shows, particularly just half hour shows. Even if I sit there and watch 8 episodes in a row, it's better than committing myself to a movie.

It can be frustrating. I was watching a movie with my boyfriend and roommate last weekend and I was so into the first half. Then about 45 minutes it, I no longer cared. I was on the computer, fidgeting, getting drowsy, and accidentally completely missed it when a main character apparently died. Whoops.

ADD me
04-01-14, 05:33 PM
I have a hard time sitting through a movie without feeling really anxious or extremely disinterested. My friend (who loves movies) gets very frustrated about this and I've explained often they take a lot out of me. I get immense feelings of guilt and try to avoid them altogether- making it worse.

Do any of you have a really hard time with movies? How do they make you feel? Does anyone know if this is a symptom and why??? Gah!

When I went to see Lincoln, a movie I liked very much, I noticed my restlessness and thought, Gee, maybe I don't really like seeing movies, maybe I only like having seen movies. I had noticed something like that before.

This was not long before my diagnosis and going on medication.

After starting on medication, I went to see The Great Gatsby. The friend I was with liked it very much; I wasn't especially fond of it, but I noticed I didn't have the restlessness I'd had at the film I really did like.

Go figure. One experience that made both the diagnosis and the benefits of medication very real for me. :yes:

Tmoney
04-02-14, 09:32 AM
If the movie doesn't interest me or stimulate my brain I can't sit through it. I jst can't. I've tried. I won't remeber it, it will cause me anxiety trying to sit through it, so I don't.

However, if it is interesting and it does stimulate, I will remember line by line to the T! It completely blows my family away that I can't remeber a conversation we had 5 minutes ago, but I can remeber a movie line by line with no hesitation!

With this disorder, you have to take the good with the bad!!

FroGpants
04-02-14, 04:08 PM
Aw don't feel guilty! I can't sit thru them either. Unless it's a movie I want to watch and even then it'll have to hold my attention somehow or I'll fall asleep. That's if I'm at home. I'm not a big movie-goer either. I always end up sitting in front of someone who kicks the back of my seat. Yea, just a little weird factoid there. I rarely even go anymore.

We always had movie night at home and if the family picked a movie I wasn't interested in I'd either fall asleep or play on my phone. They still talk about all the movies I slept thru.

sybil
04-15-14, 09:05 PM
Lots of films bore me but if it holds my interest I will watch. At the same time, however, I wish I could FFW through any boring parts.

think.pink
04-20-14, 11:25 AM
I'm the opposite. I don't feel right if I don't finish it. Even if I find it boring, I need to finish it, or it bugs the heck outta me. The only exceptions are movies like 'Scary Movie' & that is bc (in my opinion) it (& others like it) rely on special effects which are deliberately made to look unrealistic for most of the 'humor' as opposed to stupidity/ wit/ verbal script or physical stuff and/or happenings. Now there are movies with stupidity humor or unintentional bad special effects (usually due to budget or time period made) that I find boring & dislike, but I still feel the need to see the end if I start it. The most recent was Trolls 2. Horrible acting, (not so) special effects, & lame storyline, but I had to finish it. Lol thinking about that silly 'horror' (cough cough) movie.

Greengrasshoppe
04-20-14, 07:42 PM
I love movies but I often have trouble following them.

GirlieSoGroovy
04-24-14, 03:08 PM
I feel that torture feeling from theaters, unless the movie is REALLY interesting to me. Even then it's hard for me not to check my phone or talk. At home I love watching movies because I can turn it off or change the channel if I get bored, and I'm definitely mesmerized by my favorites.

Jenn1202
04-25-14, 06:27 PM
I like movies but often I find it difficult to sit through them, no matter how interesting the movie is. Clearly boring ones are more difficult to sit through. At the movie theater I often feel restless, like I want to get up and walk around a little bit. Movies that require me to pay attention to detail are even more painful, because I find them extremely hard to follow and end up getting lost.

Hyperman87
05-11-14, 04:29 PM
I have a very hard time with movies now!:lol:

I didn't for most of my life(actually)even though I've always had severe ADHD(as long as I found it very stimulating,that is!):lol: However, the development of Parkinson disease has likely made the ADHD symptoms more severe(Unfortunately!) I've asked both my GP & Neurologist this & they both confirmed my concerns on it. :(

So now even if I really love a film. I usually really struggle to sit through most movies.

Many people would probably tell me that Parkinson's is the bigger of these two headaches.:lol: However, both the ADHD & Parkinson's disease are equally as debilitating for me right now & as such I'm currently being treated for both illnesses.

I truly miss being able to get lost(hyper-focus) in a favorite film now. :(

Crosswired
05-11-14, 09:02 PM
I haven't seen a movie in an actual theater since The Dark Knight in 2008. I can only sit through a movie that I find interesting or stimulating so it will take a huge blockbuster type movie for me to be able to sit for 2-3 hours in a crowded theater. At home, it may take a few sittings to finish a DVD. Still working on the Hobbit in 30 mins increments.

Hyperman87
05-12-14, 03:18 PM
Last film I saw in commercial theater was The Dark Knight Rises in 2012(I love that movie!) I've been on ADHD medication about 3 years. So Vyvanse did certainly come in handy at that screening.:lol:

RobboW
05-13-14, 10:11 PM
I have no problem sitting through a movie at the cinema, I tend to hyperfocus on it :doh:
But if someone is kicking my chair I get :mad:
Time just disappears. My wife will fall asleep :faint:

If I'm at home, there are too many distractions and I may watch the movie whilst doing stuff on the PC, phone, or both :o

I hate movies that are made for a sequel option and don't finish with closure. If they are a series I prefer to wait till all are on DVD and watch them within a week.

kwalk
05-14-14, 02:02 AM
Even watching the avengers???

kwalk
05-14-14, 02:30 AM
I haven't seen a movie in an actual theater since The Dark Knight in 2008. I can only sit through a movie that I find interesting or stimulating so it will take a huge blockbuster type movie for me to be able to sit for 2-3 hours in a crowded theater. At home, it may take a few sittings to finish a DVD. Still working on the Hobbit in 30 mins increments.

Most people can't sit through the hobbit :p. I haven't gotten 30 mins in and it's been 3 years?

Itsjustme123
05-23-14, 11:25 AM
I tend to fidget and always volunteer to get soda refills and anything else so that I don't have to sit for the whole movie. And I also zone out and have gaps in what I've been watching, so going to the movies is not on my list of things I like to do.

Flory
05-23-14, 12:48 PM
I can't stand most movies especially at the cinema it's like ADHD hell I remember being a child and mum took me to a west end show and the man in the aisle behind us started shouting at my mum because I couldn't sit still :(

hippychik
07-10-14, 09:26 PM
Ditto for me - I have a really hard time watching movies even at home. I love kids movies though maybe because they have simple plots and you can daydream through bits and come back and still know what the movie is about. Often in heavy movies, I have to ask my husband what is happening now or what is going to happen next because I just can't stand movies that are solo drawn out - just get to the climax already! I f I were a movie producer, my movies would be like five minutes long. So over these boring dragged out plots. How to Train Your Dragon 2 was awesome though - so awesome!

PandaPanda
07-12-14, 10:10 PM
I love kids movies, too! Mostly ones that can appeal to adults and kids like Pixar movies.

Otherwise, I just can't stand having to sit still for that long! yuck! I'm not much of a tv watcher either. The only thing I really enjoy are documentaries and I tend to watch them I'm home sick...so maybe once a year.

OhLookABunny
07-13-14, 03:32 PM
Wow, I thought I was the only one with "movie issues," and here you all are! :grouphug:
And the timing couldn't be better, because last night as I was winding down for bed - and hoping I might be able to do a little work on my creative writing - in come my roommate and a friend of ours with the two Hunger Games movies! :eek: It was close to 11:00. I was all in a dither - to join them or not. I opted to sleep. Here are my reasons, plus my other general feelings and reactions to movies.

I am not like some of these friends who can watch movie after movie, unless maybe I want a marathon, such as Star Wars, Harry Potter, etc. I usually don't have time for that. My max is two movies at home and then I have to have something to fidget with. I've taken to doodling in my sketchbook.

I have anxiety in theaters but it's less than it used to be; however, I don't feel attempting to go to a theater alone would be a good idea. And when I do go with a friend, I need something to nibble on. No beverages, though, or I'll have to pee and miss most of the movie. My budget for theater movies is limited to ones I've been anticipating, not just going for the sake of going to the movies.

I prefer science fiction and action over, say, chick flicks. No unadulterated horror. I don't like predictable, sappy, sentimental movies like Hallmark specials, or "awkward teen girl with a oroblem horse who overcomes all odds" themes. :doh:

I have over the years watched fewer and fewer shows on TV. This is partly because shows are different from what I grew up with, or they're too predictable, or too intense. I like "Big Bang Theory" and "Downton Abbey," that's really about it.

Intense emotion - whether scary scene or person being abused (such as the rape of Anna in Downton Abbey) are hard to get through. This is also why I didn't want to watch the Hunger Games movies late at night last night - I've just gotten to where I can deal with the subject matter and am planning to read the books, then work my way up to the movies. This may brand me as a wimp, a title I'll try to wear with pride.

Then there's just the overall movie watching experience - the visual and auditory combo, plus the cognitive following of the plot, and the emotions - it can give me mind-on-overload problems, even nightmares. :faint:

:thankyou:to the OP for a really:goodpost:on an interesting topic! :yes:

Mom2GnJ
08-13-14, 03:34 PM
This post is me. ME!!! Except I knit when I watch TV or movies. :)

I am not like some of these friends who can watch movie after movie, unless maybe I want a marathon, such as Star Wars, Harry Potter, etc. I usually don't have time for that. My max is two movies at home and then I have to have something to fidget with. I've taken to doodling in my sketchbook.

I have anxiety in theaters but it's less than it used to be; however, I don't feel attempting to go to a theater alone would be a good idea. And when I do go with a friend, I need something to nibble on. No beverages, though, or I'll have to pee and miss most of the movie. My budget for theater movies is limited to ones I've been anticipating, not just going for the sake of going to the movies.

I prefer science fiction and action over, say, chick flicks. No unadulterated horror. I don't like predictable, sappy, sentimental movies like Hallmark specials, or "awkward teen girl with a oroblem horse who overcomes all odds" themes. :doh:

I have over the years watched fewer and fewer shows on TV. This is partly because shows are different from what I grew up with, or they're too predictable, or too intense. I like "Big Bang Theory" and "Downton Abbey," that's really about it.

Intense emotion - whether scary scene or person being abused (such as the rape of Anna in Downton Abbey) are hard to get through. This is also why I didn't want to watch the Hunger Games movies late at night last night - I've just gotten to where I can deal with the subject matter and am planning to read the books, then work my way up to the movies. This may brand me as a wimp, a title I'll try to wear with pride.

Then there's just the overall movie watching experience - the visual and auditory combo, plus the cognitive following of the plot, and the emotions - it can give me mind-on-overload problems, even nightmares. :faint:

:thankyou:to the OP for a really:goodpost:on an interesting topic! :yes:

imnotkuku
09-10-14, 11:26 AM
I can't do movie theaters. My husband LOVES to go to the movies, but I'm always making an excuse why NOT to go. I just get so antsy in there. At home, when it's "family movie night" I'm on my laptop, so I can multitask and it makes it better for me, but my family hates that I'm not paying 100% to the movie.

Sekhmet2014
09-11-14, 06:43 PM
I enjoy going to the movies, but I can't make myself go to "important" movies. I fear being bored. I also don't want to see movies based on true tragic events, because I don't want to deal with the emotions that will come up. I don't want to see horrible stuff that makes my blood pressure and anxiety rise.
Sometimes I take things too literally and wonder why someone doesn't just do the obvious to get out the conflict...I mean I overthink it.
I do that with a lot of stuff.

Jenn1202
09-12-14, 01:07 AM
I really like movies, but I often find it difficult to sit through them. This is especially true at the movie theater where I can't pause the movie and there's no intermission.

ruby.149.42
09-12-14, 04:06 AM
1. Move theatres are TOO LOUD these days - what is it with those volume levels?
2. Very few movies can hold my attention and I vague out in the vast majority and lose the thread in the first 10 mins - always did.
3. Probably about 85% of movies made these days are above my violence threshold. I can't watch it. Has a really strong visceral response in me. I'm more sad that the movie-makers and audience demand mean that this is all that's available. I reckon my response is natural. Why does everyone choose to pay to watch stuff that would be their worst possible nightmare if it actually happened to them? Always has been and still is beyond me.
4. And I can't sit still for more than 20 mins.

Bottom line is I haven't been to a cinema in years and have probably watched 2 DVDs in last couple of years.

sabotender
09-16-14, 01:08 AM
I rainy watch tv (not even youtube on the internet) & i rarely go to the movies. I had a tendency to switch off minutes into the show and the only stuff i can cope are animation or very visual-rich action flicks. chick flicks bores me coz of lack of visual stimulation, plus the fact that I had face blindness i couldn't really recognize one actor from the next and tend to get a little lost in plot. Eventually i rather read than watch, so I can follow the story better

Am I? I Am
10-12-14, 10:28 AM
I also find theatres way too loud and I wear hearing aids, go figure.

I can watch a whole movie I'm interested in but if I'm not interested then I'm out of the room doing something else. I cannot watch a movie by myself my husband has to be watching with me.

I cannot get how people can watch the same movie again and again. If I know I've seen the movie, even if I can't remember how it goes or ended I just cannot watch it again. Same with books, I can't read a book again, this doesn't do me good with self-help books when we are supposed to read multiple times in order to get out of it something different each time.

We rarely go to theatres and if we do it has to be the IMAX in 3D or else just wait until they come on tv (on demand) and rarely buy dvd's or blu rays... such a waste when I only watch it once.

Hyperman87
10-14-14, 11:42 AM
I have a major problem sitting through movies as well(even though it is one of my absolute favorite pastimes)! I guess I always did. Even with ADHD medications, trying to relax & focus on a film is sometimes excruciatingly difficult, or even impossible. :lol::o:mad:

If I am not in a hyper-focused trance like state.:lol: I simply cannot seem to sit still long enough to take in needed information. So I often miss subtle details & plot points. Also, If I don't relax, I feel as though, I have not really been as productive during the day.:lol: So It's a catch-22 situation!:confused:

midnightstar
10-14-14, 02:55 PM
I just can't concentrate on films - not even kids films usually :o

moth2flame
11-30-14, 02:22 PM
Ah, so it's not just me!

I've known for a long time that movies/TV aggravate me on some deep level... I've always assumed it's due to my workaholic, "need to be busy" nature not playing well with many forms of passive entertainment. I straight up tell people it feels like a waste of my time. I often get restless and bored when made to watch things I am not very interested in to begin with, which is most movies/TV these days.

I also have trouble following plots - even extremely simple ones - and was never quite sure why this was. I tended to blame it on the drink(s) I had consumed before seeing movies at parties and such, since that was a pretty frequent occurence too.

Of course, now I know I have ADD. So this, and many other things, are beginning to make more sense.

A few nights ago, I was visiting with a friend and she suggested putting on a recent favorite show of hers (it's an anime, involving a lot of fast-paced pretty animation). After one episode, she remarked what an awesome plot twist X and Y were... and I was just like, huh? I didn't catch any of that, all I remember are colorful explosions! I got the major gist of what was going on, but missed out on a bunch of finer details.

Going into the next episode... I told myself, okay, I'm going to try REALLY HARD to pay attention to the plot this time! So what happens? I become very aware that I am simply losing chunks of time, anywhere from 10 seconds to a minute, where even though my eyes are watching the screen and nominally "seeing" what is happening, my mind has in fact vacated and gone elsewhere. When I snap back to the present ande try to refocus, major pieces of plot and dialogue have slipped by. NO WONDER I have such a hard time enjoying TV and movies! ARGH!!

Flory
11-30-14, 02:48 PM
Pretty much most films make me want to climb the walls it has to be something under 90 mins and pretty gripping.

LOTR makes me want to attack people uhhhhh

moth2flame
11-30-14, 03:05 PM
Pretty much most films make me want to climb the walls it has to be something under 90 mins and pretty gripping.

LOTR makes me want to attack people uhhhhh

Ahaha, LOTR was the worst! :D I only saw the first one in a theater, and only because my boyfriend at the time was a huge scifi/fantasy nerd and insisted I go. It took me until last year to see the rest, by way of a friend hurtling the DVDs at me. I watched it in 30-45 minute chunks each night for about a week, but I got through it! Never again, though. :lol:

Actually, I guess I do do somewhat better if I can watch a movie alone, at home. Then I can pause/rewind/get up and have a drink/food/whatever. And no one is trying to talk to me, or "helpfully" explain the plot to me, which ironically distracts me from even MORE of the plot. Bah!

sarahsweets
12-01-14, 05:31 AM
Omg!!! I just saw interstellar yesterday and it was really good but soooooo long! Afterwards I looked at the run time and it was 164 minutes which explains why I needed to get up three times! We always sit in the first row of the middle section because there is a walkway in front of us where I can stick out my legs and put my feet up on the railing. I'm sure it drove my husband nuts but I almost never see movies in the theatre. The good thing about the movie aside from the action was that it was very cerebral and I had to keep thinking about the physics involved do my mind did have much room to wander.

Pilgrim
12-01-14, 06:28 AM
When I was in my early 20's I lived at the cinema.

Now I deserve a reward if I can really focus on the movie. I saw FURY the other day, not bad, couldn't wait to leave out of there. And I love those movies.
I reckon I would be a contender for world champion at channel surfing. My brother too.