View Full Version : Help me. Please.

Fuzzy12
03-17-14, 07:00 AM
Nvm...

BellaVita
03-17-14, 07:08 AM
Fuzzy can you admit yourself to a mental hospital?

I hope that's not offensive but that's honestly the only quickest way to get psychiatric help

:grouphug:

BellaVita
03-17-14, 07:09 AM
It seems your depression has gotten worse over time.

(from what you've expressed on the forums)

Could you be having a bad reaction to the stimulants?

Fuzzy12
03-17-14, 07:13 AM

amberwillow
03-17-14, 07:18 AM
(((Fuzzy)))

sarek
03-17-14, 07:45 AM
Fuzzy we love you!!

Tabbycat
03-18-14, 10:49 AM
Fuzzy, I am glad you are reaching out here. Please try to also reach out to others - doc, friend, hotline, anything. Do whatever it takes. You are worth it.

I hear you - I am feeling the same way. In order to get the help I need, I am going to have to make some hard decisions.

Please know you are not alone in this, & that there are people who care about you & want things to get better... :grouphug:

Lunacie
03-18-14, 11:17 AM
If I could help, I certainly would. You do have my support.

It won't be easy, but you'll have to get some help for yourself.

http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt335/bjtilt/hug-1.jpg

Flory
03-18-14, 02:22 PM
Is th dex causing this fuzz? I know it can be hard to adjust to for some people ? I urge you to get some help if things are getting out of hand , if you need somebody to call/text I'm happy to pm you my phone number

avjgirsijdhtjhs
03-18-14, 07:58 PM
I didn't see your first two posts in the thread, but do remember what you said about decade old stuff, and realize that even if this were to make a noticeable difference, that it wouldn't be enough, but...

...Okay, disclaimer first: New to this and don't know much about this, so I'm being very loose with my "facts"...

...Go read up on high copper and how it increases emotions. Zinc antagonizes copper. Vegetarians supposedly are usually\often\orsothearticlewritersclaim high in copper and low in zinc. Also, I heard mention of copper IUD's. Maybe try taking a zinc supplement?

Probably a waste of time and won't make a noticeable difference, but I saw it recently and thought I'd throw it out...

VeryTired
03-18-14, 09:38 PM
Fuzzy--

We are all so worried about you. It is OK to need help, and we all want to support you in that. But you will get more, better help from someone in real life than we can give you here.

If someone as brave, smart, and good as you are is this unhappy after this much effort, it means there's really something wrong. There should be no discomfort or embarrassment in asking for help when you are really in trouble. But to get the help, you have to say the words.

You really can just walk into the emergency room, or call a psychiatrist and say "I'm not OK. I'm scared. Here are my symptoms. I need help. I can't function right now. Help me." If that's too hard, you can tell your husband that you are not OK and need psychiatric help, and ask him to help you get it.

Sending concern, good wishes, hope, and encouragement your way--

Stevuke79
03-18-14, 09:53 PM
(((Fuzzy)).. I'm sorry your having a rough time. It's really important that you know how to ask for help when you might need it; I think Bella gave you good advice. If you feel like you might need help, you should go to the hospital.:grouphug:

Fuzzy12
03-18-14, 10:31 PM
Sorry. .. false alarm. I'm ok. :o

BellaVita
03-18-14, 10:39 PM
Sorry. .. false alarm. I'm ok. :o

If you felt that bad in the moment, even if it's gone now, it could come again.

I seriously suggest getting help.

But glad you're okay now.

:grouphug:

Fuzzy12
03-18-14, 11:02 PM
I know. I'm going to make an appointment with My psychiatrist.

Unless I'm suicidal I really don't think that a & e will help me.

Flory
03-19-14, 12:19 AM
It definitely won't in the uk unfortunately unless you are completely without shadow of a doubt in lala land :( we have a great health service if youre physically in an emergency .....,,mental health :( dire.,,,

Fuzz wishing you luck with pdoc tomorrow. Xxx here if you need me

Piper30
03-19-14, 12:23 AM
Fuzzy I am around if you wanna talk

425runner
03-23-14, 10:34 AM
and how exactly can we help? What is going on Fuzzy? What's bothering you? Are you hearing or seeing things that are not there? Or just anxious, scared of anything?

Fuzzy12
03-23-14, 10:42 AM
Thanks for asking runner. It's fine. You can't help me. I just get desperate every once in a while and feel I'll burst if I can't let it out.

And no. . I'm not hearing or seeing stuff or wasn't when I started this thread.

I'm sorry if I worried anyone. I'll try to stop whining all the time

Vector
03-23-14, 11:09 AM
Hello Fuzzy,

I hope you will be better soon.

425runner
03-23-14, 04:42 PM
I don't know where you live but I highly recommend reading a book by Larry Winget called "Shut up, stop whining and get a life"

I've been reading a little every day and it's eye opening. "tough love" but really we need to become more resilient. Because of ADHD we tend to get overwhelmed and then the anxiety starts to kick in....

Fuzzy12
03-23-14, 04:47 PM
I don't know where you live but I highly recommend reading a book by Larry Winget called "Shut up, stop whining and get a life"

I've been reading a little every day and it's eye opening. "tough love" but really we need to become more resilient. Because of ADHD we tend to get overwhelmed and then the anxiety starts to kick in....

That sOunds exactly like the kind of book I need to read! !:lol:

Fuzzy12
03-23-14, 04:57 PM
Or maybe the prequel:

'Shut up, stop whining and get a therapist' :scratch: