View Full Version : Cheapest Pharmacy in Denver

USMCcop
03-17-14, 11:03 PM
Howdy,

Kaiser refuses to go over 60 mg of Adderall a day, even though there is no clinical data to support the FDA's recommended dose. I had to pay out of pocket to see a competent ADHD doctor in Denver to obtain my required therapeutical dose. That means Kaiser will not cover or fill my RX.

Does anyone know the cheapest pharmacy or legal online pharmacy in the Denver area?

Denvergal
04-02-14, 08:52 PM
I go to Costco on Havana. Generic Adderall, out-of-pocket.

I would think your physician can get you a waiver or something? Maybe you need a bigger daily dosage because you're physically bigger than the average person?

Sorry to hear you"re having trouble, best of luck and always persist. :-)

USMCcop
04-02-14, 10:04 PM
Thanks! I can fill it a Kaiser, but they almost refused, as it's a much higher dose than they see with their doctors (uneducated on ADD). Since my doc is not Kaiser, it's still much cheaper at the Kaiser pharmacy, even with me paying 100% out of pocket (1/3 the cost compared to other pharmacies).

Do you like Costco's generic brand? I think they is Clarpharm (spelling???).

Denvergal
04-07-14, 05:44 PM
Do I like Costco's generic brand? Umm, not as much as I like genuine Adderall, I've noticed the generic deteriorates/loses its potency when exposed to any heat or light. I keep mine in a little black velvet pouch that came with a perfume bottle and this seems to help. What's Clarpharm? I Googled it and it shows pharmacies in the U.K.

I have a friend who is with Kaiser, his only complaints with the pharmacy are the long lines and wait times. He does say their doctors are pretty uneducated about his weird skin condition (includes an allergy to sunlight) and once prescribed UV therapy for him.

salleh
04-07-14, 09:33 PM
Go to "Good RX" online ...print out the coupon for the amount you will pay, and I am betting that

....I use CVX when in California, I am prescribed 105 30mg a month ...at CVX that's $68.69....

...and that is signifiicantly cheaper than any other place I have found ( and about $20 cheaper than Costco ....and believe me, since I have paid out of pocket for both pdoc and meds .....I pay a lot of attention to the cost of my meds ....

USMCcop
04-07-14, 09:36 PM
Thanks much. Will do.