View Full Version : Just Some drawing stuff from the first art class I took

InvitroCanibal
03-18-14, 12:57 PM
Just some drawings from a year ago. I took art on a whim but i've never really drawn much. I mostly did stick figures when I was bored. I never took an art class ever really. It was fun for a while but it started to become too much of a hyperfocus.

InvitroCanibal
03-18-14, 01:01 PM
just gonna post the rest of them

InvitroCanibal
03-18-14, 01:03 PM
more of them, the one with the triceratops eating the guy, is because we had to do a project where we combined a triceratops with a spartan, so I decided to combine them that way...maybe I missed the point of the assignment

DaveHawk
03-18-14, 01:03 PM
Well you have a knack for it. Now need to get a well trained eye. I like what you did.

Where is year 2

InvitroCanibal
03-18-14, 01:07 PM
Thanks :), I did a figure drawing class the next semester, only one I posted was the guy hunched over. I'd upload more if I could. I don't know if I got burnt out or art just isn't my thing but I became exhausted from it by the time I got to figure drawing. I think I have a higher appreciation for the amount of time and effort it takes people. My passion was never really in drawing it was more just a stress relief, but when it became stressful I got tired of it I guess lol. I looked around and saw a lot of highly passionate people and my response to why I was there was that I got lost on my way to the science building.

DaveHawk
03-18-14, 04:46 PM
Lol. Art is something you can play with. I kept a sketch book wirh me for 20 years. Then I decided to paint again.