View Full Version : Zoloft Great For Anxiety But Making depression worse

DJC-77
03-21-14, 05:56 PM
been on Zoloft since January and my pdoc has my dosage up to 150mg and it has done wonders for my anxiety but my depression has got worse.I have no ambition and all I want to do is stay in bed..

I tried Focalin and literally within a few days I felt 1,000 times better I even smiled and wanted to do things.I to my pdoc and he asked me some questions and determined I have severe ADD and the depression was the result of it.We were treating the wrong problem and now I take 15mg of focalin twice a day and I cannot begin to tell you how much better I feel after 2 years of agony..

I am upset that it took this long to figure out my problem but at least now I have a plan of attack..God bless to all and this forum

Mcgregger44
03-26-14, 11:17 AM
I have literally taken the same drugs, and the same doses, and experienced the EXACT same thing--small world. The Zoloft WAS great for Anxiety, I never experienced any panic attacks, but it left me stuck in bed. You're not alone man/woman.

Fuzzy12
03-26-14, 11:36 AM
Zoloft didn't make my depression worse but after the initial few weeks it didn't make it better either. It did work wonders for anxiety and obsessive thoughts though!!

Good you are doing better with Focalin. :)