View Full Version : Attunement between order and chaos

Kunga Dorji
03-30-14, 02:06 AM
This is the guy who runs the workshop that turned off my ADHD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOtU4iInopc

Starting at just after 39:00 - lasting to about 43:00 minutes there is the lead up to an extraordinary demonstration with 2 metronomes set to different speeds.

My life is one long experience of living at a tremendous intellectual velocity- way way faster than those around me.

This is similar to so many of the really quick thinking ADD people I know.

I like my quick thinking, but it looks weird to many others- even pathological.
It is not easy to fit in though- not easy at all. Most other people seem like they are driving lumbering overladen ox carts while I am driving a Formula 1 race car.

Reinhard makes a very subtle point about the way we can all harmonise.

His particular comments about the insistence of the school system on order at all times (which can just as easily be applied to AHPRA and other bureaucracies) are particularly powerful- as the insistence of the intellectual gestapo running these orgranisations are dragging our society ever closer to collapse and utter catastrophe..

There need to be 2 forces- destabilisation and stabilisation for the natural order to function.

The comments at about 44:17 with the research around the treatment of pain patients are especially powerful.

His drummer Tania is one of the most still people I have ever met- and a truly brilliant musician.

Interesting.

mildadhd
03-30-14, 02:51 AM
Thanks Kunga Dorji

Just a couple of week ago, i spent almost a whole day trying to figure out, how the metronomes become in sync.

The wood in the middle seemed to have a give or take, absorption effect, although now after watching the part of the video,

I wonder if this is "destabilizing"

And would the two cylinders, under the wood rocking in the same direction as the metronomes considered, "Stabilizing?"

I am guessing that way, because the two cylinders, are grounded, and the wood in the middle is free floating.

are the metronomes chaos?

I don't know, but for introducing to the terms, information,destabilizing, stabilizing, and other terms used in this video.

I will definitely be thinking about this information, and plan to watch the video again.

and listening to the speakers opinion, learning names and terms, etc, better.

Looking forward to your interpretation, I could have things mixed up, and need to spend more time thinking about this, you definitely have my interest.

What I am questioning my own interpretation about is, the word destabilizing seems two be a good thing?

I have heard of the words chaos theory, but I have no idea what it is.

I will watch the video more, and wait for some pointers.

Fun stuff!

Please leave room for error, but I thought it would be fun to throw some thoughts I had the other day when I was working on understanding the information by myself.

I never thought I would be talking about the stuff here.

Looking forward to your thoughts

peripherals

mildadhd
03-30-14, 03:11 AM
Going on feelings, the wood in the middle has a comfortable, give and take feeling,

While the circumference of the cylinders, needed, for the Rockin to occur, keeps coming to my attention, as well as the cylinders need to be adjusted, to rock in the same direction as the metronomes.

Was some things I was wondering about, nothing written in stone.

guessing

iIi

mildadhd
03-30-14, 03:15 AM
I can see how this can be related to attunement relationship,but I have zero words to explain.

I will definitely be going over my favorite information about attunement relationship by, Dr. Mate, and Dr. Perry, comparing with the information presented here.

Looking forward to hearing and learning the terms and people more.

P

mildadhd
03-30-14, 04:50 AM
Sorry, I didn't even see the word "order", in the OP title, the other times I was here.

"Attunement between order and chaos"

Chaos = metronomes

Attunement = free floating wood

Order = 2 cylinders

Side note: I makes sense now why I felt a comfortable feeling about the free floating wood in the middle.

i!i

Kunga Dorji
03-30-14, 07:08 AM
I can see how this can be related to attunement relationship,but I have zero words to explain.

I will definitely be going over my favorite information about attunement relationship by, Dr. Mate, and Dr. Perry, comparing with the information presented here.

Looking forward to hearing and learning the terms and people more.

P

The presentation here is very different-- but then you go on and see the profound physical benefits that this is producing. This stuff is groundbreaking.

It is vary hard to put the explanation into words that scientists are comfortable with.

However- it is necessary to break the old order and reach chaos to allow a new, higher vibration implicate order to emerge. This sounds horribly new agey- but this is literally a formal reproducible experiment illustrating the idea in the Vedantas of the eternal dance between Vishnu the creator and his alter ego Kali, the goddess of destruction.

We live in an age where the old order is breaking down right before our very eyes- the chance of major environmental catastrophe is very high- but what we are really seeing the "new world order" being emulsified to make way for a genuine shift in consciousness. The "New World Order" that the politicians have spoken of is nothing but the old world order on steroids.

At a lower level though-- the lesson is much more subtle-- that it is alright for us to be ourselves. We do not need to self censor to second guess what others want of us-- because in being our own genuine selves we are setting our end of that metronome bargain that will produce a more sophisticated and powerful harmony.

I think that one of the main reasons I can come across as so intense and challenging is my previously unconscious understanding that I was actually doing the right thing in insisting on making my own unique contribution.

That nicely answers a challenge put to me the other day by a psychoanalyst that I am not like most doctors.

The other interesting corollary is the knowledge that trauma is often the precipitant to major spiritual maturation- hence the myth of the "Illuminati"- who aim to torture us into enlightenment.

someothertime
03-30-14, 11:10 AM
i see elements of this that mimick capoeira... which i studied for a year ( those who mediate on life or use music or movement would likely have shared a similar experience... )...

the physiological prowess may be beyond the reaches of most in it's pure form... angola is a slower... less explosive style...

when i began studying... the physical "repetition" was all i had to rely on... i felt like concrete in a jungle... it was only when i accepted the fluidity..... when... i let go of logicalness and "felt light".... perhaps still ( of mind ) ..... when the true energy entered and physical response was automatic... flowing....

indeed... there is potential, perhaps necessity... in rythmn / physical "flow" to bring sync to "trapped" energies... one is drawn to dance... in it's sociological manifestation... how... despite differences and fighting to one up a peer... the "blood" is revitalised by unbounded expression... much to be tested here...

thanks!

Kunga Dorji
03-31-14, 05:43 PM
i see elements of this that mimick capoeira... which i studied for a year ( those who mediate on life or use music or movement would likely have shared a similar experience... )...

the physiological prowess may be beyond the reaches of most in it's pure form... angola is a slower... less explosive style...

when i began studying... the physical "repetition" was all i had to rely on... i felt like concrete in a jungle... it was only when i accepted the fluidity..... when... i let go of logicalness and "felt light".... perhaps still ( of mind ) ..... when the true energy entered and physical response was automatic... flowing....

indeed... there is potential, perhaps necessity... in rythmn / physical "flow" to bring sync to "trapped" energies... one is drawn to dance... in it's sociological manifestation... how... despite differences and fighting to one up a peer... the "blood" is revitalised by unbounded expression... much to be tested here...

thanks!

The actual workshops are quite slow in the background beat- but he goes fast enough to push you into chaos again and again. I love it that he has got these serious looking German doctors in on the act.

He is getting great results in "socially unlocking" chronic schizophrenics in psych hospitals in Germany. Very cool stuff.