View Full Version : looking for psychiatrist

Shantel
04-06-14, 06:27 PM
I recently moved from houston to franklin tn.now i need a new psychiatrist.the problem is i don't want to try different medications i just want to keep the same treatment plan i had bef ore.can i find a new psychiatrist who wont try change what i've been taking? I've been taking adderal and diazepam for years and i know some psychiatrist are hesitant on those specificly. Any recommendations ?

sarahsweets
04-08-14, 04:36 PM
In theory, as long as your previous doctor sends your records to the new doctor then you should have no problems, but sometimes doctors can be dicks and think that there is only one way to treat adhd-their way.

I recently moved from houston to franklin tn.now i need a new psychiatrist.the problem is i don't want to try different medications i just want to keep the same treatment plan i had bef ore.can i find a new psychiatrist who wont try change what i've been taking? I've been taking adderal and diazepam for years and i know some psychiatrist are hesitant on those specificly. Any recommendations ?