View Full Version : What are necessary things you need nuitritionwise

LethalFocus
04-07-14, 03:39 AM
I recently ate a thunafish and wtf I felt alot better. I eat vegetables and meat but that wow. Could it be that ADHD can also relate to strong deficits in the meals you take in?

Fuzzy12
04-07-14, 03:44 AM
If adhd impairs you in preparing v regular and balanced meals, it's possible.

However I think it's also likely that thuna in particularly could make a big difference. I could be wrong but that's oily fish isn't it? If it is it has lots of omega 3 which are supposed to help some v people with adhd symptoms.

fracturedstory
04-07-14, 04:07 AM
There's a lot of food that helps my ADHD and a lot of food that's bad for it. I regularly take fish oil which later may make me too hyper, but it's the best I got to get some quick focus. I have some slight sensitivity to it, like some other foods.

There is food I absolutely cannot have if I want to focus. Of the dairy and have bready kind. Processed foods and additives is right out. I'll become ill as well as moody and completely unfocused.

It'sPeter
04-07-14, 05:22 AM
Well, for what it's worth I'm a vegetarian for 17 years and vegan for the last eight, and I'm taking Ritalin. I'm quite healthy otherwise, although I find it hard to eat enough, as Ritalin messes with my appetite.

Fuzzy12
04-07-14, 08:43 AM
Well, for what it's worth I'm a vegetarian for 17 years and vegan for the last eight, and I'm taking Ritalin. I'm quite healthy otherwise, although I find it hard to eat enough, as Ritalin messes with my appetite.

I'm a vegetarian too and I'm pretty sure I don't get enough proteins. I try to eat lots of beans, pulses, meat substitute, etc. and I take an omega-3 supplement.

What do you do about proteins?

It'sPeter
04-07-14, 09:30 AM
Well, I believe there is a lot of misinformation about proteins. I try to live as full raw vegan as possible and I believe that contains everything I need.

Dr. Doug Graham explains it in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtGmT13r14w

I really love Durianrider's videos, although he can be pretty intense. He's quite the character, but I love his energy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptz46vAke9o

If you want to talk about this further, maybe through PM or somewhere else on the forum? Before it gets offtopic :)