View Full Version : I need help ....therapy again

auntchris
03-25-05, 12:50 AM
I need to begin counselling again. I don't really care for the lady I have now . I need to find someone that deal with borderline personality and all the other issues I have. I know I need DBT therapy and have been in it before but she left and her job title change and no long takes my insurance.

Can some one help me.? Just completey frustrated sorry if I am not getting my point across in a clear manner.

exeter
03-25-05, 02:56 AM
Try contacting your insurance company and let them know the type of providers you are interested in. They will be able to provide you with a list of providers who accept your insurance, and you can pick from them.

mctavish23
03-25-05, 10:50 AM
I wish you much luck.The fact that you already know DBT is the (researched based) treatment of choice is a great start.

ttjmom
03-25-05, 02:48 PM
I know you can do whatever you put your mind to. Remember were all here for you and will help where we can. I am very proud of you! Keep your chin up and reach for the stars. One day you will get to where your going.

auntchris
03-28-05, 01:31 AM
I am in need of changing all my drs. I dont click with my therapist who was given to me. And my psych I get along with her in a personal way but she is my dr. My Mom doesnt like her as a professinal either.

Thanks you guys are wonderful. Exeter I am looking for therapist and psych that deal with Borderline Personality Disorder and other issues I have found out I have. I do know DBT, and I wish there was a hospital around here or I could go to cause I feel at the moment I need that. ttj, you are a sweetie thanks for your encouragement. I thank you all for your support.

mctavish23
03-28-05, 01:52 AM
Chris,

You're one of the nicest people I've met since coming into ADD Support chat in Yahoo. I wish you all the best and hope you find a therapist you feel comfortable with. Also, thanks for the kind words earlier .Good luck.:)

auntchris
03-28-05, 04:40 AM
any time Mctavish..me one of the nicest people wow. Thanks. Does anyone have any suggestion how to go about finding a good therapist? I am so tired of going through them but i do need tofind one who click with me and I with her or him. Would like a women.